Wedding Mansion in the Tropics Reviews

View more information

• Sandra
    Sandra R. Married on 05/12/2021

Just amazing!!!!

We are so grateful for all the attention, excellent service and unforgettable memories we received on our wedding day. From the first email, Julie definitely made me feel very confident, her quick responses and expertise helped me without a doubt in making the best decisions for our wedding.

Wedding Mansion offers several beautiful wedding locations and I fell in love with one of their Mansions. When comparing prices with other places the difference was minimal and what made the difference is that Julie offered me guaranteed privacy.

The mansion has beautiful gardens, a private beach just for us. The beach was one of the most beautiful beaches I’ve seen in Punta Cana, a beach that you dream of and see in magazines!!!

Our wedding was more than amazing, I felt like a princess in a fairytale the entire day, the attention was unique and beyond expectation, and OMG, the food was spectacular!

Thanks again for everything, we are forever grateful.

Sandra & Alex

wedding date May 12th 2021

Dear Sandra,
    Thank you so much for your message. We are so happy that you felt like a Princess on your wedding day! Our goal is to always make our wedding couple and their guests live a fairytale experience!

Wishing you and Alex all the best.

Vanessa Married on 02/05/2021

I think my wedding was magical!

I think my wedding was magical!!!! It may sound very cheesy, but the truth is that our wedding trip to Punta Cana for us and our families was simply wonderful and choosing Wedding Mansion was the best decision we made! I always dreamed of a beach wedding but they exceeded our expectations and offered us much more. In addition to the beautiful views, privacy was key for us and everything worked perfectly.

The mansion was really impressive, the exclusivity and the ocean views is what made us fall in love with this location. From the beginning to the end, Julie’s attention and her team was number one, always answering every question, every email and above all super professional and very flexible with many of my requests.

My guests were very impressed with the food, they offered a very extensive and excellent quality menu, it was another level. The chef is great, the dish we chose had a great Caribbean combination, it was an extraordinary fusion of Latin flavors and exotic fruits that I had never tasted.

The beach was magical, the gardens and surroundings of the Mansion were spectacular and took our breath away. We are forever incredibly grateful.

Thank you for making our wedding dream come true xoxo

Vanessa & josh

Wedding Mansion in the Tropics's reply:

Thank you Vanessa and Josh, it was a pleasure to work with you in planning your dream wedding. Wishing you all the best!
    Shannon D. Married on 05/12/2019

Professional, experienced and full of magical ideas that fit your budget

I wanted to start this email by thanking you for everything. We were SO blessed to have met you and are truly thankful for ALL of your hard work over this last year leading up to our big day. We again cannot thank you enough.

We wanted to share with you how truly amazing our wedding trip and day was with of course your help. Everything from start to finish was an absolute dream!

The BIG day-- what a day.

This was magical to say the least.. everything was perfect; from the weather to the guests and food.

Everything was Absolutely perfect; we couldn’t have been happier and our guests were so impressed with all of the small details! our ceremony went beautifully and with our personalized vows we had almost all crying! The cocktail hour band was a real hit on the beach and kept all entertained especially with the champagne to toast. Everything ran unbelievably smooth to transition to the reception and we were greeted with cheering and smiles all around and the venues were beyond perfect!

Thank you for all of your help and your visions in organizing our wedding, we couldn't have done this without you.

I would highly recommend your services to anyone planning a destination wedding in the future!

Wedding Mansion in the Tropics's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon and Travis, it was a pleasure working with you and being part of your wedding planning, wising you all the best!
    Sophie P. Married on 03/16/2019

Julie is the best!

How do I start praising Julie for the wedding of our dream? There is something magical about getting married next to the ocean! The setting, gazebo, flowers, music and ocean view were to die for! This was seriously one of the most beautiful days of our lives. We have been talking about it ever since and the people that were present said it was the most breathtaking and meaningful wedding they had ever attended.
    Thank you for making a vision, reality. Finally thank you for treating our wedding day like it was yours and making me feel so at peace! We are forever grateful and will be back for renewals.

Thank you Sophie!
    It was so special to plan your destination wedding and your group was amazing. It was so much fun and a real pleasure to be part of your wedding.

• Chanelle
    Chanelle D. Married on 11/16/2016

The best wedding planner/superwoman!

There is no shopping around needed...Julie is the best in the business and she will not disppoint you. Everyone that I know who has organized their wedding through her would say the same.
    It was a magical experience!
    She understood our vision and really helped us and guided to be able to make that vision a reality.
    She has knowledge, experience, great ideas and a big heart.
    We love her!

Wedding Mansion in the Tropics's reply:

Thank you so much Chanelle and Simon, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding planning, whishing you all the best!