Talia Koval Live Painting Reviews

41 | South Lake Tahoe, CA

41 Reviews for Talia Koval Live Painting

Renee · Married on 08/31/2019

Talia Koval Live Wedding Painting

Talia is beyond talented. She captured the essence of my daughters wedding in the most beautiful museum quality painting. Looking at it transports is back to the moment. In addition Talia also produced a surprise water color because she was very inspired by the view. These paintings will be admired and enjoyed for many generations to come.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Clive

Clive Mitchell · Married on 01/06/2019

A Special Day That Lives In Every Brush Stroke.

At the time of our daughters wedding we did not consider a painting, only photography however when contemplating what first anniversary gift to give, a painting of the event came to mind. Through the venue we found Talia Koval and very much liked her artwork. Talia was commissioned to produce a painting that captured that special day and boy did she do just that, all within a 3 week period. We, and our daughter and son-in-law are overjoyed with the result. Fantastic job Talia, and thank you for producing this everlasting treasure for our family that says more than a photograph could ever say or do.

Sent on 06/10/2020

Aa A · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Talia was absolutely amazing. She was professional, kind, and extremely talented. Her work was incredible and the all our guests were beyond impressed. She provided a lot of entertainment for our guests and provided a lifetime of memories. She was able to capture all of the memorable moments of our wedding. We truly enjoyed working with her. She created beautiful thank you cards and we are so excited to share her work with our guests with the thank you cards. I can't say enough about how great Talia is to work with and her talent. Highly recommend to have her at ANY event!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing art lady

There's nothing more heart warming to see your loved ones daily. Talia creates master pieces of your loved ones and does just that, warm your heart when you visually see her work. I had a few paintings created from photographs from my wedding, and it just looks sooo much more artistic and beautiful when you know someone hand painted your image and your loved one. Her work is so on point, it literally looks like yourself in the painting! I had her create a painting of myself and my late grandpa, and now I can see this painting of "us" everyday, when I wasn't able to hold this image before. Talia is so kind, amazing, and prompt in her work ethics, she gained a client for life with me. Reach out to her, you won't be disappointed! xo M

Sent on 11/06/2019

Mike · Married on 06/13/2018

Nataliya is amazing at creating timeless art for special celebrations. It's fun to watch her work and the results create a true heirloom for the families. The painting is beautiful and she did a great job at our event. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2018

Having Talia Koval live-paint at my daughter's wedding was one of my best decisions ever! She is a wonderful, extremely talented painter and captured the wedding couple's expression during their first dance perfectly (as well as the parents, wedding party and other guests). The finished painting truly took my breath away. I knew, from seeing samples of her work, that it would be gorgeous but somehow it even exceeded my expectations. And another thing - Talia took the time to get to know my daughter and I months before the wedding (via face time). Now that's what I call being a professional. In addition she was friendly and welcoming to any of our guests who stopped by to observe her at work and to ask questions. I am beyond thrilled!!! Thank you Talia for capturing my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and for being there. You are amazing!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Marissa · Married on 04/07/2018

My experience with Talia was INCREDIBLE!! We talked a few months before my wedding about my vision and my story and it was so nice getting to know Talia and having Talia get to know me. Having Talia paint at my wedding was such an amazing addition to our reception. Our friends and family still talk to us about it! Talia was so quick to respond and made sure our painting came to us when we were home from our honeymoon! Everything about Talia and her painting just really highlighted our wedding and it is so special to have!

Sent on 05/21/2018

jasmeen · Married on 03/16/2018

I cannot begin to explain how amazing and talented Talia is! Working with her during our wedding was a pleasure. My husband and I decided to get a live painting of our wedding reception because we felt that we're going to have a lot of pictures but a painting is a unique memory to have. The live painting is not just a painting though. The experience of having Talia paint in the banquet hall was the talk of the party. Everyone was amazed as she was painting and she was interacting with our guests. As the night progressed so did the painting and the end product was INCREDIBLE! She captured every little detail of our first dance and the surroundings. If you are thinking about a unique addition to your wedding or event you will not regret having Talia paint for you!

Sent on 05/09/2018

John · Married on 09/30/2017

My wife and I were looking to do something very special for my sister's wedding. We decided on a live painting and searched online to find an artist that we felt make beautiful art and would represent the new couple well. We found Talia Koval and reached out to her. Her paintings are full of color and life-like expression. Not only was she immediately responsive, but she took a real interest in getting to know the couple and their story. On the wedding day she painted a beautiful scene, very true to form. She also painted 2 smaller pieces (free of charge) for moments that she felt were very emotional and would make lasting memories (first dance and father-daughter dance). It was also fun for the wedding guests to watch her create the works in real time. She is a beautiful artist and the value you receive is incredible. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ria · Married on 09/24/2017

Talia was amazing. She's incredibly talented. We are over the moon about our painting. Having her paint at our wedding made our day extra special. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Kirandeep · Married on 09/03/2017

Nataliya created a magnificent painting that captured one of the most important moments in our lives! All the guests couldn't stop talking about the painting and were amazed at the details! We are very happy that we decided on livepainting as our “something special” for the wedding and were lucky with the Nataliya’s professionalism, flexibility and amazing talent!

Sent on 12/12/2017

heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Having Nataliya at our event was very special and the painting we received will be cherished forever as it is truly one of a kind. She was professional before, during and after our event and what we ended up with went beyond our expectations. All of our guests were amazed at the experience of a live painter and most had never seen anything like it. Nataliya is very talented and we were lucky to have her be a part of our event.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Khaleesi · Married on 12/16/2016

Having Talia Koval ( aka Nataliya) create my wedding portrait was by the far the best decision my husband and I made. The portrait Talia made for us is just exquisite, her attention to detail, capturing the essence of my wedding beautifully, incorporating my ceremony and reception in a single canvas-We were blown away! I absolutely love my piece and every time I look at it, it takes me back to my wedding day and I am reliving the happiest day of my life. Thank you Talia for this priceless portrait, this will be treasured forever!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Maya · Married on 09/13/2016

Nataliya was extremely low-maintenance, very professional and worked hard to understand the vision for our event. Her work was impeccable and extremely creative! Will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2016

I was in search of a live painter to capture our wedding for quite a while, but wasn't sure it would all work out. Our caterer provided Nataliya's contact info, and from the moment we connected via email I knew booking her for our wedding was going to be the best decision ever. She was professional, kind, and asked all the right questions beforehand to make sure she delivered exactly what we were looking for.

At the wedding the guests LOVED her presence, as did we. Throughout the entire wedding she was painting, interacting with guests, answering their questions, all with a smile. She was truly the highlight of our day, and we are so happy with her painting of our wedding ceremony that we got to take home that night!

All of our guests had never seen a live painter before, and our wedding venue was so impressed that they are hoping to see her at another wedding someday soon. Thank you so much Nataliya for helping make our wedding day even more special! If you're considering a live painter, please do yourself a favor and reach out to Nataliya.

Cheers, Melissa and Spencer- 8/28/16

Sent on 09/17/2016

Licet · Married on 08/27/2016

I hired Nataliya for my wedding when I saw her work at a friend's wedding. Her work is amazing! In fact, she was the first vendor I booked! She captured our first dance and it's perfect! You won't regret hiring her and having the masterpiece that she'll create for you!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Talia Koval Live Painting's reply:

Thank you so much Licet! Your wedding was very creative, unique, hip and fun! I enjoyed painting for you and hope you will enjoy it for years to come!

Nanette · Married on 07/09/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Nataliya! She performed a live painting of my son and daughter-in-law's first dance at their wedding as a surprise gift from me and my husband. The finished piece is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! And, as an added bonus, she is a complete joy to work with...so pleasant and accommodating. I wish I knew when my younger son's were going to get married so that I could "pre-book" Nataliya!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Having Nataliya at our wedding was so special and the painting we received we will cherish forever. She was very professional before, during and after our wedding. We discussed ideas of what we wanted, but what we ended up with far exceeded our expectations. All of our guests were blown away at the experience of a live painter and most had never seen anything like it. She was open to minor changes we wanted to make and even additions. She has a beautiful gift and we were lucky to have her be a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Alan · Married on 04/23/2016

There is no comparison, Nataliya is the best I have ever seen and is and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Roxanne · Married on 04/14/2016

Overall, I love our painting. Nataliya was very accomodating and worked with my wedding planner to ensure she was in a good spot for the best painting. She incorporated all the different highlights of my wedding and the finished product is up in our house. It was one of the very first pictures we hung up. I really appreciated the attention to detail and ease of working with her. I would recommend her for any wedding that my friends had

Sent on 12/22/2016

Roxanne · Married on 04/14/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Natalyia. She was flexible, worked directly with my wedding planner and gave our wedding a uniqueness. I dont think most of the guests knew she was there, but the painting she created captured all of the highlights of our wedding and we really enjoyed the experience. She was professional, very responsive and the turn around time afterward was perfect. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a special memory from your wedding that is so special and cant be replaced

Sent on 12/31/2016

Laura · Married on 01/22/2016

I reached out to Nataliya after seeing her work on Instagram and I immediately fell in LOVE!!!!! Her work is amazing and I thought it was SO cool that she does live paintings! I reached out after my wedding to see if she can make a painting from pictures of our big day and she could!! (YESS!!!) I gave her 4-8 pictures and what I wanted to re create from our big day. She did an AMAZING job and exceeding my expectations and my Husbands. Nataliya's work is flawless and creates a memory taht will last forever! Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • Y

Yen · Married on 11/21/2015

It was great working with Nataliya. She was very responsive and professional. She painted my wedding ceremony and it turned out great! The painting is now the centerpiece in my living room and we all love it! During the wedding, people were fascinated with her work so they were asking her a whole bunch of questions and I was very happy that she was really friendly to everyone and answered all of their questions. I would highly recommend Nataliya to everyone that needs a live event painter. She's awesome!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Nataliya is an absolute joy to work with and very professional. Her artwork is beyond expectations!!! Having her paint at our wedding was a unique experience for us as well as our guests. We now our wedding painting hanging on our wall and expect for it to become a family heirloom. Very memorable experience. We highly recommend hiring Nataliya for Wedding Live Painting, you will be so impressed!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Ernesto · Married on 09/12/2015

The work Nataliya does is wonderfully unique! As a wedding photographer myself i always try to capture the most meaningful pictures of the event but there is not picture that can capture multiple moments as Nataliya's work does in a single canvas. We have our painting in the living room and it reminds us everyday on how beautiful that day was. I would highly recommend Nataliya to immortalize your wonderful day in her beautiful artwork!

Sent on 03/03/2017