Wedding Jukebox Reviews

5 Reviews for Wedding Jukebox

Wedding Jukebox 1
Wedding Jukebox 2

Jenny · Married on 09/16/2017

Channa is AWESOME! He was super easy to work with, brought all of his own equipment, including a generator, and even picked up a screen for me from someone else. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night, and played everything we requested plus a ton more. He's professional, easy going, fun, and totally worth it! I highly recommend using him for any party you're showing!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kimi · Married on 03/11/2017

Channa and his team were great. In a mountain town it is hard to find quality vendors sometimes, its slim pickings! But Channa was incredibly responsive and helpful every step of the way. He worked well with the mountain staff and I had no worries that he would execute the day of, from ceremony to reception. He even coordinated directly with my dad on a surprise song for our father daughter dance, it was really special. I also had great reviews from my guests. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Wedding Jukebox 3

Heidi · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Channa is the best! Our wedding night was so much fun! Our dance floor was filled with friend and family all night, many of which we had never known as the dancing type! Our flower girls were in the air (jumping) more than they were on their feet. So many great memories, a great celebration after getting through the stressful parts of the big event! DJ Channa was easy to plan with, professional, and an overall great person. I've been to another wedding after ours where he was the DJ. Same thing, loads of people having a good time and great tunes. A great choice if you aren't the type to want to plan out every detail and song, Channa knows what to do!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Wedding Jukebox 4

anuya · Married on 09/10/2016

Channa is just an awesome DJ - True Entertainer!! He was recommended to me by another DJ and i am so glad we went with Channa! He was very friendly and extremely professional. He had a thorough questionnaire which also helped me understand how the process works - sorry I had no clue! Since I am Indian and my husband is American we wanted a wide variety of music including some Bollywood songs for the wedding party - and he made it happen! All the guests were raving about him and the dance floor was packed till the very last song - Just how you want a perfect wedding day to end. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Steph · Married on 06/20/2015

I LOVE Channa! He is very easy to work with and has the best selection in music. He is professional, calm, cool and collected. Channa brought all of his own equipment. I would happily recommend to a friend. He played the music we wanted to hear and got people dancing! He also took request from our guest which was pretty cool. I would hire him again!

Sent on 03/25/2016