68 Reviews for Wedding Guitarist, Wedding Musician, Brandt Jacobus, Wedding Songs

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Guitar (1)
68 Wedding Guitarist, Wedding Musician, Brandt Jacobus, Wedding Songs Reviews

We found Brandt last minute for our wedding and it was like he was meant to be for us :)! He is very talented, his music is beautiful and all of our guests (including our venue) loved having him perform. If you're looking for beautiful and great quality music for any event I would highly recommend Brandt.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Music sets the tone for an event and I am SO LUCKY to have had Brandt do that for our wedding ceremony! He recommended and played beautiful songs that our guests raved about. And truly incredible…he did a custom rendition of a classic rock song, per my request, and made it sweet and romantic so that I could walk down the aisle to it! Adding to the amazingness, he prepared it quickly, he only had about 2 weeks notice prior to our wedding! Our wedding was on the beach near a loud highway so speaker set up was tricky but Brandt handled all of it for us, including bringing an extra microphone so that our vows could be heard by all of our 120 guests. He goes above and beyond. He is incredibly talented, yet kind and humble. I can’t say enough about him, he is exceptional in every way. If you need event music, look no further, Brandt is your guy! Thank you Brandt, you’re the best!

Profile Picture Karissa, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

great work!!! very creative!! !!

Profile Picture User7523611, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brandt is SO TALENTED!!! He plays beautiful music and his percussionist complimented our "vibe" perfectly for cocktail hour and ceremony. He understood exactly what we wanted, and recommended some great song selections for us, which we ultimately used. He was easy-going, timely and made the ceremony/ my walk down the aisle so meaningful! Thanks Brandt!

Profile Picture Sandra, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Brandt Jacobus for our October 2016 vineyard wedding in Temecula Valley and couldn't have been happier with our decision. Brandt is an extremely talented musician who worked with my wife and I to customize our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception party music. Planning for a wedding can be very stressful but Brandt made the process so easy. After our initial phone conversation I could tell he was a true professional. We also leveraged Brandt to provide a percussionist during our cocktail hour and we got nothing but positive comments from our guests. Instead of hiring a DJ we decided to create our own dance mix and Brandt was able to provide his Bose music / PA system that had incredible sound for the party. If you are looking for a talented musician who is courteous, professional and knows what they are doing, then Brandt is your guy. 5-stars all the way.

Profile Picture David, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Brandt absolutely crushed it for our wedding. Not much else to say. If you're looking for a skilled live musician for your ceremony/cocktail hour, he knows how to work with the couple, read the mood, and play like a pro. Book this guy if you want something special for your wedding. Thanks Brandt!

Profile Picture Danny & Elissa, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brandt was a great recomendation from our amazing wedding planner -Holly Stein from Simply Sweet Weddings- and we couldn't have been happier! He was so easy to work with a picked out the perfect songs for our ceremony! We plan to work with him again in the near future!

Profile Picture Gina , 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't say enough wonderful things about Brandt and his gorgeous guitar work. Hiring Brandt was a last minute decision and surprise by my (now) husband. His muci added such a beautiful, classic touch to the ceremony. We still listen to his tracks on Soundcloud one month after the wedding day.... can't get enough! In addition to his guitar work being beautiful, Brandt is such a kind and lovely person. After we first reached out to him, he called us to play some music options (via live guitar over the phone!), which really made a difference.

I am so happy that Brandt played at our wedding, and I highly recommend that those looking for a classy, and classic musical vibe to their ceremony/cocktail hour get in touch with him, fast!

Profile Picture Lorena, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brandt is awesome! We asked Brandt to perform prior to our reception last year. Our guests loved his music and raved about his skills on his guitar. He set the tone for our cocktail our and reception. My husband is fan of guitar music and after listening to Brandt's work online, he said we HAD to have him perform. Brandt responded right away, and his booking process was as smooth as possible. His correspondence via email is excellent. I would highly recommend him for any wedding related event.

Profile Picture Shikha, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brandt performed acoustic guitar for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at La Venta Inn on 4/30/16. He did an amazing job! I loved the romantic sound of the acoustic guitar as I walked down the aisle, and I heard many wonderful comments from the guests. We met with Brandt in person, months before the wedding, to hear him play in person - he is such a nice person, very professional, plays beautifully, and oozes passion for what he does! Closer to the wedding date we fine tuned what songs we would use for the various parts of the ceremony. I loved the experience and would highly recommend Brandt!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brant was phenomenal! He was so amazing in the patience and effort he put in to the preparation for our big day! I found a song that I fell in love with and wanted to walk down the aisle to, but it was a piano solo. Brandt was so talented that on short notice he was able to learn the song and recreate it via guitar and truly capture the emotion in it. Brandt helped make our so special and provided our guests as well as my husband and I with such an emotional and romantic ambiance on our big day. The wedding can be so busy and pass you by so quickly, so the times that my husband and I heard our special songs and could just stop and take in the moment together, was incredible. We are forever grateful. Thank you Brandt!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can’t recommend Brandt highly enough. This review is an understatement of his talent, unique ability to capture the emotion of a moment, and make any event so much more special.

I’ve seen Brandt perform at 2 weddings, my best friend's 2 years ago and my own just a few days back. The 1st in 2013 was at the Adamson House in Malibu. The bride and groom looked amazing, the ceremony overlooked the ocean … but the only person guests talked about was Brandt. Literally. How well he played, how he was such a great fit for the wedding, how his music set the perfect tone for the night.

So when my wife and I started planning a wedding a few months ago he was our first call. And while it had a different feel than my friend's wedding – it was at Eveleigh in WeHo for 140 people - we wanted the same amazing music for our ceremony and reception. And Brandt blew it out of the park.

First he’s incredibly professional and responsive. Over the course of 1 shorrt call during which he played for us the options, we picked our processional/recessional songs. And we decided to leave the rest of the music for the guest welcome and cocktail hour completely to his discretion. Which was the right call - he has so much experience that it didn't make sense for us to interfere. He has a great feel for every event, his audience, for the pace and whether he needs to play something soft or vibrant, quick or slow, and in which genre.

He showed up early, set everything up way before guests arrived, and played incredibly throughout the night - and from separate locations for the welcome/cocktail hour and ceremony. The emotions of the evening, the overwhelmingly positive feelings of our family and friends who celebrated with us, he captured all of that with his guitar. He made a lot of fans on Sunday night. A lot. And on a personal note, I'm incredibly grateful that he provided such a memorable soundtrack for the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Alex, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

When I first started looking for ceremony & cocktail hour music I immediately decided I did not want something traditional and I also knew it would be close to impossible for me to figure out what I wanted to play. I wanted a professional whose sound I loved and who could just play something incredibly beautiful without me having to micromanage or pick songs. I absolutely love Spanish guitar music so I decided I would look for a Spanish guitar player. When I came across Brandt's website I I realized he was exactly what I was looking for. I immediately fell in love with his style and the ease with which he played. It seemed effortless for him and that he was truly loving the art he was creating. Talking to him and planning the day never felt like work, it was a very smooth experience. I didn't think I would have been able to afford to have him play at my wedding given his very impressive clientele but he totally worked with me on the price. All of my guests raved about his music and it was truly my favorite part of the wedding! I wish I could have had him play longer!

Profile Picture Marina, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

As soon as I heard one of Brandt’s sample songs, I knew I wanted him for our wedding. I was thrilled to find out that he was available for our date and I’m so glad that we chose him. Brandt was amazing to work with for many reasons; he’s quick to respond to emails, personable, easy-going, and very professional. When I contacted him, I asked if he would be able to learn a specific song, and not only did he say yes, but he was excited to learn it. He is truly passionate about what he does and it absolutely comes through in his music and demeanor. On top of all that, he came early to set up his equipment and warm up- always a plus on the day of! He played beautifully and one of our only regrets from the day was that we didn’t get to hear him play more. I highly recommend Brandt for any event that needs beautiful music.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

If it were possible to give Brant a 6 out of 5 I certainly would. His music is absolutely sublime and was the perfect soundtrack to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were not surprised when several of our guests were so impressed they asked for his contact details.

Brandt was prompt and responsive and reacted perfectly to unexpected situations like a guest passing out from heat stroke next to him, and the wedding coordinator forgetting to start the ceremony.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brandt Jacobus to anyone. He's a guitar hero and a total gem!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brandt performed at my wedding on August 1, 2015 at Bella Collina in San Clemente, CA. His suggestions for the music to be played for the guest arrival, wedding party and bride were all amazing and selected by him since my fiancee (now husband) and I couldn't make a decision. My guest were surprised and amazed when they heard a Spanish guitar playing for my ceremony and cocktail hour instead of the traditional wedding music, and I have to say that was the best decision ever made since I still have friends and family that continue to talk about "the guitarist". I have recommended him to many others and will continue to do so. Thank you again Brandt for the beautiful performance.

Profile Picture Ana, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Brandt! He plays beautiful music and is very easy to work with. All of my guests really enjoyed listening to him play during the ceremony and cocktail hour!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Perfection is the only word that would describe Brandt! My husband and I were beyond impressed with the entertainment he provided for our wedding during the cocktail hour and the interaction he had with us leading up to the day. We knew he would be amazing based on various website reviews, but he far exceeded our expectations. All of our guests loved his music and performance. He was so easy to work with and I really appreciated his incredible professionalism and dedication to our event. Brandt, thank you so very much for helping make our wedding day the happiest day of our lives. You are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Ella, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brandt was such a pleasure to work with. He is so sweet and was really easy to communicate with. He responded to every email we sent within minutes. He was also very helpful in helping us chose ceremony music and music for the cocktail hour, he was even happy to learn a few songs for us! Our guests were commenting on how beautiful the music was all evening. Thanks so much, Brandt!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved having Brandt play at our wedding this March! From the very beginning of wedding planning I knew that I wanted a guitarist for the ceremony, but I never imagined that we would be so lucky to find such an amazing guitarist. I'm picky too because I used to play in a quartet for weddings as a side job so I've been to hundreds of weddings before. Brandt was truly a pleasure to work with and we had a few phone conversations leading up to the event where we ironed out all the details. Brandt always listened carefully to what we wanted and even sent us some samples of him playing a particular song that we requested. He is also flexible in playing different styles during the ceremony and cocktail hour. On the day of the wedding, he was very professional and our guests raved about him. I can't wait to have another event where we can work together again. Hig

Profile Picture User5087513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

First...Brandt knows how to play. We had an outdoor wedding at Terranea Resort outside of LA. We had Brandt play before and after the ceremony as the guests were arriving and being seated. His music was the perfect volume to be audible without people having to talk over the music. After the ceremony he played for the first part of the reception and his music was great. Second, he was extremely flexible and easy to work with. The feedback from the guests was also great. "Who is that guy? He is amazing!" was the kind of statements we heard over and over. Thanks, Brandt.
Kevin and Julie Ward

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Brandt was the perfect addition to both our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. His talent speaks far beyond just his music. Brandt is a true professional through and through.

As musicians ourselves we knew that we wanted the best for our wedding and we definitely got that with Brandt Jacobus. We have received countless complements on the music performed at our wedding and we cannot be grateful enough to Brandt for making our special day even more beautiful through his music. Thank you, Brandt!

Profile Picture User4509900, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brandt is phenomenal. I had him play for both my ceremony and cocktail hour at my wedding this past month. We could not have been more pleased. He is an unbelievable musician and was so professional and pleasant to work with, not to mention an incredibly nice guy. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3663383, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brandt was amazing before, during and after we hired him for our wedding. I had a lot of things to think about and worry about but he was certainly not one of them. I booked him early on and he was on top of everything from the very beginning and throughout the whole process. His playing is very beautiful but also, I cannot stress how professional he is and how much he really cares about doing his job well and doing his part to make your special day just that- special. The guests loved him, my husband (also a musician) loved him and of course I did too and will always be happy that he was a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Karla, 7/19/14, 1 Review