Wedding For Two Reviews

Wedding For Two 5
Wedding For Two 6
Wedding For Two 7

Jasmine · Getting married on 05/18/2019

This team is incredible! We had a small wedding on the beach with our families and when we arrived everything was set up so picture perfectly. Alma Rose had done all of the photography and got so many beautiful shots. The service, flexibility and open communication made everything so easy. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding. This team is very easy going and friendly and truly the best in the business.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

I could not be happier with Alma Rose's service. With both my husband and myself being in the military, we were just planning on going to sign papers at the court house, but then we decided to look at some small, inexpensive beach weddings and came across Alma Rose. She made our quaint wedding so incredibility amazing and beautiful. We used the Wedding For Two package which held 14 people including ourselves and it was perfect. I absolutely loved the flowers and the floral arbor, and she captured so many unforgettable moment with her camera. I am so thankful that I chose to go with Alma Rose.
    A & N

Wedding For Two 8
    Wedding For Two 9

Billie-Jane · Married on 09/25/2018

I can not begin to extend my thanks for giving us such a life changing experience. From my first email enquiry to the last sip of Champagne with signed certificate in hand, our journey with Alma Rose was one to behold, a magical time. To any business offering professional and personal service then Wedding for Two sets the standard. I ask anyone reading this review to at least contact this wonderful lady and give her the opportunity to offer you what she offered us. We will never forget our day and Alma Rose will be forever in our hearts.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Billie-Jane, I cannot begin to THANK YOU for making my work so pleasurable. There are no words to express the gratitude that I feel for have been selected to be part of your special day. The fact that I made new friends is one of the biggest rewards of this industry. You both were so gracious in accepting my invitation to hold the ceremony at my home and celebrating with a glass of champagne afterwards. I loved hearing the details of your love story, your life, and the commonalities that we share. So thank you Billie-Jane you for making my day! Mi casa will always be tu casa! xo

Delia · Married on 09/24/2018

My husband I could not have been happier with our experience with Alma. We really wanted to have a ceremony that was relaxed and intimate, and Alma exceeded our expectations. I kept asking her if there was anything I should be doing, but she had everything handled! She took so many incredible photos of us and made us feel and look beautiful. Thank you Alma. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we will cherish it forever.

Wedding For Two 10
    Wedding For Two 11
    Wedding For Two 12
    Wedding For Two 13
    Wedding For Two 14
  • W

Will · Married on 08/27/2018

The experience with Alma-Rose and Frankie couldn't have gone better! She picked the perfect setting at the perfect time and we all had a blast together! The pictures came out very professional and stunning! The whole experience far exceeded expectations and we would highly reccomend!

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2018

Alma Rose and Wedding for Two was the perfect choice for our planned elopement! Alma Rose is warm, loving, and will go above and beyond to make it happen your way! She just gets it. Our photos are stunning and our joy ride to our reception in her vintage T-Bird was icing on the cake! If you’re looking for a more informal approach to getting married in Santa Barbara I can’t recommend her enough. So much so that my husband and I count her as a dear friend now. Thank you Wedding for Two!!

Wedding For Two 15
    Wedding For Two 16
    Wedding For Two 17
    Wedding For Two 18

Greg · Married on 08/18/2018

great job. prompt, professional, collected, calm. Alma is who you want on your wedding day. Hopefully I will never need her services again but if I did I would use her again for sure :)

Jade · Married on 08/14/2018

We wanted a simple intimate wedding on the beach and that’s exactly what we got - the location (butterfly beach) was just perfect! Alma rose organised everything for us as we were trvalling from the UK. The flowers were gorgeous and the ceremony with Reverend Terri was perfect and all the photos taken by Alma Rose were amazing! We couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks again for everything. X

Wedding For Two 19
    Wedding For Two 20

Ronnie · Married on 07/28/2018

I have been working with Alma for a number of years. and she is very talented and a pleasure to work with. if your looking to get married she your go to person. one of her best quality is she has the ability to come up with unique ideas. 5 Stare all the way :)

Sent on 07/01/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Thank you Ronnie. The feelings are mutual! You have been a loyal associate and can always count on you. You have been there for me even at last minute requests. You are 100% professional and your chair and set up services are the best in the industry! Thank you Ronnie. Look forward to working more weddings and events with you. XOXO

Kay · Married on 07/12/2018

Alma Rose made our elopement even better than we imagined it could be! She is one of those people that you just instantly love the second you meet her. Her love for her job and her amazing energy makes her the perfect person to work with on your special day. We loved the sweet and simple ceremony we had with her, and then we had a blast running around taking pictures with her! Our pictures came out amazing! We are so happy with our wedding turned out, it truly was the best day of our lives. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Kay, You are too generous with your review. It was me who had a great time running around taking photos of you lovebirds. You’re amazing energy and zest for life came across a Photos loud and clear. It’s couples like that that really make my job enjoyable and frankly love my job. Thank you so much sweetheart. Congrats to you both on your new journey. You married a real hero!!!

kjirstin · Married on 07/06/2018

I wanted a simple (& affordable) wedding where the mountains meet the ocean and picked Santa Barbara because it seemed like a perfect location for this Chicago couple to marry. It took several google searches before I found Wedding for Two, but as soon as I talked with Alma Rose I knew she was a hidden gem. She has that laid-back California ease to her with a loving and genuine personality. She was flexible with our planning, professional in her duties, and always held stellar communication with us.

Our little wedding doubled in size and also experienced a freak heatwave, but Alma was completely set-up and ready (along with her photographer) to officiate the ceremony exactly as we had discussed. Honestly, it was better than I thought it would be. The attention to detail from the flowers to the bohemian arch made the whole thing feel legit. She performed our non-religious ceremony with aplomb (in both English & Spanish) and navigated us beautifully in front of our melting guests. I haven't seen all the photos yet, just a dozen teaser photos–any photographs from this day will be the cherry on top.

I highly recommend Alma Rose to make your day special... and stress-free.

Wedding For Two 21
    Wedding For Two 22

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you to Alma Rose for the beautiful ceremony. It was more than we could have ever expected. You were amazing & I would recommend you to everyone. Thank you for bring the LOVE letters for the beach as well.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Wedding For Two 23

Wedding For Two's reply:

You are welcome! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed my service. I can honestly say that it was such an honor to pronounce you husband and wife. I love both your lively and fun spirits. Truly my honor to have been invited to your wedding. Wishing you years of happiness and health. xoxo

Tannon · Married on 05/27/2018

Alma Rose is such a sweet, attentive person. I would recommend her 100% to anyone I knew. She does amazing weddings, and makes sure that its everything you've ever dreamed of.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Tannon and Remington, what a joy it was to be part of your intimate wedding. I truly enjoyed the journey with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and well being. You are truly a couple in love! xo

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2018

Alma Rose was the best! We eloped at the Santa Barbara courthouse and Alma married us then took amazing pictures afterward. It was exactly what we wanted. She made the day perfect! Also, I would highly recommend you order a bouquet from her because it made the pictures look even more beautiful. Thanks so much Alma!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Wedding For Two 24

Wedding For Two's reply:

You are naturals in front of the camera. I had so much fun with you and Colin. You are truly a precious couple and so in love. The photos tell the story. Thank you for the honor of being invited to play an integral part of your wedding day. xo

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I had a small ceremony (20 people) at Elwood Beach in Goleta on 5/11/18. In a matter of 6 months, Alma Rose helped us plan every detail of the ceremony--she assembled beautiful floral arrangements, a birch arbor, organized our ceremony with Rev. Terri Cooper, and took the photos for our wedding. She helped add personal touches (including putting a piece of my mother's veil on my bouquet) and made suggestions on where to have our reception (we went with her suggestion of Stella Mare's!). On top of it all, the price absolutely could not be beat. Thank you Alma Rose, for making our day truly Special!

Rebecca · Married on 05/10/2018

The owner of the company, Alma Rose, was amazingly sweet, patient, professional and responsive throughout the entire process of preparing for our elopement. Anytime we needed something, she was quick to lend a hand and address our needs. She also goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect at the event.

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better company to go with for our elopement. We had ZERO stress and had the most beautiful beach ceremony, complete with a decorated arbor and table. The price was also very reasonable! We got to splurge a bit and went with the highest package and still only spent $1,500. If you are really on a budget, she offers packages to accommodate that.

Alma Rose has a small team of officiant, photographer, and decoration setup person that work with her, but she herself is also a master of many trades and is an amazing photographer as well as licensed officiant herself. She is an absolute artist! And did I mention she is just the warmest, kindest person?

Go with Wedding for Two for your elopement plans. You won't regret it!!

Maria · Married on 04/23/2018

She made getting married easy! She brought my a beautiful bouquet to match the colors we were wearing, and was so much fun with pictures!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Wedding For Two 25
    Wedding For Two 26
    Wedding For Two 27
    Wedding For Two 28
    Wedding For Two 29

Wedding For Two's reply:

Maria, you are too generous with your review. Wasn't that fun? I feel truly blessed to have been there for you. I love the photos of Max. He was such a joy to have around. I wish you all the happiness in the years to come as husband and wife. Much love, Alma Rose

Shawn · Married on 04/21/2018

Alma Rose was amazing. We could not have asked for better support in coordinating a short notice ceremony, nor a more authentic and loving service. Everything, from her assistance prior to the wedding to the wedding itself was magical. Also very grateful for the many wonderful pictures she took and coordinated to remember always our special day. Thank you, Alma Rose!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Awe. I love you. I enjoyed being there for you. You made me feel like part of the family. xo

Dawn · Married on 04/01/2018

Alma Rose went above and beyond for us! We could not have been more grateful for her generosity and her services. I knew that we had chosen the right person to officiate our intimate elopement, as she was so warm and friendly from the beginning. The location she chose was absolutely lovely, and I would not change one thing about my experience. She has a deep intuition about her craft and made our special day unforgettable.

G · Married on 03/31/2018

Alma was the consummate professional, the loving officiant who made our wedding the perfect day to begin our married lives together. Thank you so much!

Allie · Married on 03/24/2018

Alma was amazing! She was extremely professional and very inviting. I felt completely comfortable even though I had only just met her that same day! I would 110% recommend her to anyone that asked. She’s EXTREMELY affordable in comparison to other photographers and officiants and is a package deal! All of our photos turned out a million times better than I ever imagined! It was a day to remember and she helped to complete it ❤️

Wedding For Two 30
    Wedding For Two 31
    Wedding For Two 32

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2018

Alma helped us have our perfect wedding day. We had crazy weather, made a million different last minute changes, and she was so knowledgable, patient, and flexible. Alma knew beaches, times, set up for the ceremony, and she went above and beyond making sure we had the most fun wedding. More than an officiant and a planner, she has become a friend to us. She also takes great pictures, provides GORGEOUS florals, has a great spirit, and a great sense of humor!

Wedding For Two 33
    Wedding For Two 34
    Wedding For Two 35

Thomas · Married on 03/03/2018

Alma Rose was a first class professional. Extremely caring, empathetic, and accommodating she made sure our wedding was exactly as we envisioned it. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am so thrilled that I was at your intimate wedding. You and Alexandria are such a beautiful couple inside and out. I expect to receive an invite to your BIG wedding in New York (LOL)! I wish you a lifetime of happy tomorrows!

Carrie · Married on 02/09/2018

Alma Rose was so wonderful! We planned our wedding from out of state and she helped us feel calm and confident that everything was going to work out on the day. The ceremony was so sweet, our families adored it. She also connected us with such an amazing photographer! It was the most perfect wedding and we're so grateful to Alma Rose!

Wedding For Two 36
    Wedding For Two 37
    Wedding For Two 38

Jessica · Married on 12/22/2017

Alma Rose was so flexible and easy to work with! Her response time to emails, phone calls and text was wonderful. She was willing to accommodate us in any way she could. I am so happy with the photos we received from her and overall it was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Wedding For Two 39

Wedding For Two's reply:

Jessica, what a privilege its was to be of service to you Eli. You are such a darling couple you made my day fun and exciting. How cool was the a la carte witness that was there for your mini ceremony. I wish you and Eli the best that marriage has to offer and the little bambino you in your tummy. You have so much to celebrate! I wish you the merriest of this holiday season and a new year! xoxo