Wedding For Two Reviews

Wedding For Two 6
Wedding For Two 7

Katie Blackwelder · Getting married on 09/13/2020

Stress-Free

Omg! Frankie did EVERYTHING. I got to tell her the when, the how, what small details I wanted and she did everything else! I even asked to meet the day before because I get horrendously lost and she was more than accomodating. She's the best♡

Sent on 04/05/2019

Meghan Parsley · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Perfect Personalization

We wanted something simple, yet intimate that matched and went along with our personalities. Frankie and Weddings For Two gave us just that. She created a ceremony that had been personalized to meet what we wanted. Wouldn't change any aspect.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Dave

Dave K · Married on 06/04/2019

No need to look anywhere else for help!

Due to personal and business travel circumstances, my fiance and I had a "hurry up" situation. With two weeks notice, Frankie and team confirmed our location and pulled off a ceremony we couldn't have planned better. And it was all done over email and electronic payment, with a simple exchange of pics of dress, desired location type and desired colors for flowers. Fast forward to 4/6/19 and we exchanged custom vows looking over the Pacific with a gorgeous bouquet for my wife, 100+ incredibly awesome pictures (delivered within days and on-line, nonetheless) and our license filed with the state. Simple, turnkey, incredible, awesome, unparalleled. Look no further for your wedding needs!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Wedding For Two 8

Wedding For Two's reply:

Thank you Dave and Melissa! It was such a pleasure getting to meet, work with you, and get to see your love story in person!

Jasmine · Married on 05/18/2019

This team is incredible! We had a small wedding on the beach with our families and when we arrived everything was set up so picture perfectly. Alma Rose had done all of the photography and got so many beautiful shots. The service, flexibility and open communication made everything so easy. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding. This team is very easy going and friendly and truly the best in the business.

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Megan

Megan Hill · Married on 03/23/2019

Simple and sweet

Joey and I could not have dreamed of a better company to work with for our special day! Alma and Frankie are so amazing and made our wedding experience unique. We drove up from Orange County and were able to make a beautiful weekend get away while getting married. We couldn’t recommend them enough to any couple who wants an intimate wedding or elopement! All your friends and family will have their jaws drop with the pricing and package options. They are the best kept secret in the Southern California wedding scene!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Wedding For Two 18
  • Maria

Maria Del Carmen Torres Solis · Married on 03/03/2019

earth angels

I am beyond grateful for the help and support we received on one of the most amazing days of my life. The service we received felt more like a friend or family member helping me plan such a special day. Frankie and Alma really took the time to personalize our small intimate ceremony and they’re experience shows. Everything turned out amazing and you can see it in the photography the amount of love that was present.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Wedding For Two 19
    Wedding For Two 20
    Wedding For Two 21
    Wedding For Two 22
    Wedding For Two 23
  • Lara

Lara Bryan · Married on 02/24/2019

Weddings For Two is the Best!!

From start to finish everything was perfect. From the first time we spoke all the way to the day of Frankie and Alma made it clear that all details for the ceremony were taken care of. We reached out about 4 months before to speak about their different packages, add-ons, and venues. Frankie was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about all of it. We picked the Dream Elegance package/destination getaway combo, along with some extra hours of photography. The. About a month before I spoke with Frankie about the details for the ceremony, a timeline of the day, florals, everything necessary to make it run smoothly, we sent over our inspirations from our Pinterest board for the day of. Then the day before I spoke to Alma regarding photography. On the day of they kept in contact with me, let me know when they were arriving to my hotel (I had some getting ready shots taken), we communicated about the final details, and when I arrived it was stunning!!! Alma captured fantastic shots, she explained everything she was doing, and what she wanted from us to do to capture the shot. She got us our photos back very quickly. They were gorgeous. Both of them are the sweetest women you will ever meet. They truly make your wedding day memorable. If you want to get married in Santa Barbara go see Frankie and Alma; I promise they will insure your day is perfect!!!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Wedding For Two 24
    Wedding For Two 25

Tammy Pillsbury · Married on 02/22/2019

Beach wedding

Came from upstate NY to get married on the beach. Frankie was wonderful to work with. Very flexible and easy going. We were very happy she was our officiant and wedding planner. I’d highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

I could not be happier with Alma Rose's service. With both my husband and myself being in the military, we were just planning on going to sign papers at the court house, but then we decided to look at some small, inexpensive beach weddings and came across Alma Rose. She made our quaint wedding so incredibility amazing and beautiful. We used the Wedding For Two package which held 14 people including ourselves and it was perfect. I absolutely loved the flowers and the floral arbor, and she captured so many unforgettable moment with her camera. I am so thankful that I chose to go with Alma Rose.
    A & N

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Wedding For Two 26
    Wedding For Two 27

Billie-Jane · Married on 09/25/2018

I can not begin to extend my thanks for giving us such a life changing experience. From my first email enquiry to the last sip of Champagne with signed certificate in hand, our journey with Alma Rose was one to behold, a magical time. To any business offering professional and personal service then Wedding for Two sets the standard. I ask anyone reading this review to at least contact this wonderful lady and give her the opportunity to offer you what she offered us. We will never forget our day and Alma Rose will be forever in our hearts.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Billie-Jane, I cannot begin to THANK YOU for making my work so pleasurable. There are no words to express the gratitude that I feel for have been selected to be part of your special day. The fact that I made new friends is one of the biggest rewards of this industry. You both were so gracious in accepting my invitation to hold the ceremony at my home and celebrating with a glass of champagne afterwards. I loved hearing the details of your love story, your life, and the commonalities that we share. So thank you Billie-Jane you for making my day! Mi casa will always be tu casa! xo

Delia · Married on 09/24/2018

My husband I could not have been happier with our experience with Alma. We really wanted to have a ceremony that was relaxed and intimate, and Alma exceeded our expectations. I kept asking her if there was anything I should be doing, but she had everything handled! She took so many incredible photos of us and made us feel and look beautiful. Thank you Alma. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we will cherish it forever.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Wedding For Two 28
    Wedding For Two 29
    Wedding For Two 30
    Wedding For Two 31
    Wedding For Two 32
  • W

Will · Married on 08/27/2018

The experience with Alma-Rose and Frankie couldn't have gone better! She picked the perfect setting at the perfect time and we all had a blast together! The pictures came out very professional and stunning! The whole experience far exceeded expectations and we would highly reccomend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2018

Alma Rose and Wedding for Two was the perfect choice for our planned elopement! Alma Rose is warm, loving, and will go above and beyond to make it happen your way! She just gets it. Our photos are stunning and our joy ride to our reception in her vintage T-Bird was icing on the cake! If you’re looking for a more informal approach to getting married in Santa Barbara I can’t recommend her enough. So much so that my husband and I count her as a dear friend now. Thank you Wedding for Two!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Wedding For Two 33
    Wedding For Two 34
    Wedding For Two 35
    Wedding For Two 36

Greg · Married on 08/18/2018

great job. prompt, professional, collected, calm. Alma is who you want on your wedding day. Hopefully I will never need her services again but if I did I would use her again for sure :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jade · Married on 08/14/2018

We wanted a simple intimate wedding on the beach and that’s exactly what we got - the location (butterfly beach) was just perfect! Alma rose organised everything for us as we were trvalling from the UK. The flowers were gorgeous and the ceremony with Reverend Terri was perfect and all the photos taken by Alma Rose were amazing! We couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks again for everything. X

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Wedding For Two 37
    Wedding For Two 38

Ronnie · Married on 07/28/2018

I have been working with Alma for a number of years. and she is very talented and a pleasure to work with. if your looking to get married she your go to person. one of her best quality is she has the ability to come up with unique ideas. 5 Stare all the way :)

Sent on 07/01/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Thank you Ronnie. The feelings are mutual! You have been a loyal associate and can always count on you. You have been there for me even at last minute requests. You are 100% professional and your chair and set up services are the best in the industry! Thank you Ronnie. Look forward to working more weddings and events with you. XOXO

Kay · Married on 07/12/2018

Alma Rose made our elopement even better than we imagined it could be! She is one of those people that you just instantly love the second you meet her. Her love for her job and her amazing energy makes her the perfect person to work with on your special day. We loved the sweet and simple ceremony we had with her, and then we had a blast running around taking pictures with her! Our pictures came out amazing! We are so happy with our wedding turned out, it truly was the best day of our lives. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Kay, You are too generous with your review. It was me who had a great time running around taking photos of you lovebirds. You’re amazing energy and zest for life came across a Photos loud and clear. It’s couples like that that really make my job enjoyable and frankly love my job. Thank you so much sweetheart. Congrats to you both on your new journey. You married a real hero!!!

kjirstin · Married on 07/06/2018

I wanted a simple (& affordable) wedding where the mountains meet the ocean and picked Santa Barbara because it seemed like a perfect location for this Chicago couple to marry. It took several google searches before I found Wedding for Two, but as soon as I talked with Alma Rose I knew she was a hidden gem. She has that laid-back California ease to her with a loving and genuine personality. She was flexible with our planning, professional in her duties, and always held stellar communication with us.

Our little wedding doubled in size and also experienced a freak heatwave, but Alma was completely set-up and ready (along with her photographer) to officiate the ceremony exactly as we had discussed. Honestly, it was better than I thought it would be. The attention to detail from the flowers to the bohemian arch made the whole thing feel legit. She performed our non-religious ceremony with aplomb (in both English & Spanish) and navigated us beautifully in front of our melting guests. I haven't seen all the photos yet, just a dozen teaser photos–any photographs from this day will be the cherry on top.

I highly recommend Alma Rose to make your day special... and stress-free.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Wedding For Two 39
    Wedding For Two 40

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you to Alma Rose for the beautiful ceremony. It was more than we could have ever expected. You were amazing & I would recommend you to everyone. Thank you for bring the LOVE letters for the beach as well.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Wedding For Two 41

Wedding For Two's reply:

You are welcome! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed my service. I can honestly say that it was such an honor to pronounce you husband and wife. I love both your lively and fun spirits. Truly my honor to have been invited to your wedding. Wishing you years of happiness and health. xoxo

Tannon · Married on 05/27/2018

Alma Rose is such a sweet, attentive person. I would recommend her 100% to anyone I knew. She does amazing weddings, and makes sure that its everything you've ever dreamed of.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Tannon and Remington, what a joy it was to be part of your intimate wedding. I truly enjoyed the journey with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and well being. You are truly a couple in love! xo

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2018

Alma Rose was the best! We eloped at the Santa Barbara courthouse and Alma married us then took amazing pictures afterward. It was exactly what we wanted. She made the day perfect! Also, I would highly recommend you order a bouquet from her because it made the pictures look even more beautiful. Thanks so much Alma!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Wedding For Two 42

Wedding For Two's reply:

You are naturals in front of the camera. I had so much fun with you and Colin. You are truly a precious couple and so in love. The photos tell the story. Thank you for the honor of being invited to play an integral part of your wedding day. xo

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I had a small ceremony (20 people) at Elwood Beach in Goleta on 5/11/18. In a matter of 6 months, Alma Rose helped us plan every detail of the ceremony--she assembled beautiful floral arrangements, a birch arbor, organized our ceremony with Rev. Terri Cooper, and took the photos for our wedding. She helped add personal touches (including putting a piece of my mother's veil on my bouquet) and made suggestions on where to have our reception (we went with her suggestion of Stella Mare's!). On top of it all, the price absolutely could not be beat. Thank you Alma Rose, for making our day truly Special!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/10/2018

The owner of the company, Alma Rose, was amazingly sweet, patient, professional and responsive throughout the entire process of preparing for our elopement. Anytime we needed something, she was quick to lend a hand and address our needs. She also goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect at the event.

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better company to go with for our elopement. We had ZERO stress and had the most beautiful beach ceremony, complete with a decorated arbor and table. The price was also very reasonable! We got to splurge a bit and went with the highest package and still only spent $1,500. If you are really on a budget, she offers packages to accommodate that.

Alma Rose has a small team of officiant, photographer, and decoration setup person that work with her, but she herself is also a master of many trades and is an amazing photographer as well as licensed officiant herself. She is an absolute artist! And did I mention she is just the warmest, kindest person?

Go with Wedding for Two for your elopement plans. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Maria · Married on 04/23/2018

She made getting married easy! She brought my a beautiful bouquet to match the colors we were wearing, and was so much fun with pictures!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Wedding For Two 43
    Wedding For Two 44
    Wedding For Two 45
    Wedding For Two 46
    Wedding For Two 47

Wedding For Two's reply:

Maria, you are too generous with your review. Wasn't that fun? I feel truly blessed to have been there for you. I love the photos of Max. He was such a joy to have around. I wish you all the happiness in the years to come as husband and wife. Much love, Alma Rose

Shawn · Married on 04/21/2018

Alma Rose was amazing. We could not have asked for better support in coordinating a short notice ceremony, nor a more authentic and loving service. Everything, from her assistance prior to the wedding to the wedding itself was magical. Also very grateful for the many wonderful pictures she took and coordinated to remember always our special day. Thank you, Alma Rose!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Wedding For Two's reply:

Awe. I love you. I enjoyed being there for you. You made me feel like part of the family. xo