26 Reviews for Wedding Flowers by Robyn at Rohsler's Allendale Nursery & Florist

Consultations (3)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
26 Wedding Flowers by Robyn at Rohsler's Allendale Nursery & Florist Reviews

Robyn was a pleasure to work with. She is so knowledgeable and made the process so easy. I had some ideas of what I wanted and Robyn went above and beyond what I was imagining. My flowers were absolutely breathtaking. The color combination and quality were perfect. I received compliments from everyone on how beautiful my bouquets and centerpieces were. And best part...they lasted so long!! 2 weeks after the wedding the centerpieces were still looking good!! One thing to note is communication with Robyn did lack. It often took me reaching out 2 or more times before I would hear back from her which of course made for a nervous bride. In the end she pulled through and I am very happy I went with her!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the initial meeting with Robyn there was never a thought of using anyone else to create and provide the flowers for our daughter's wedding. After in depth discussions she brought concepts to reality, and she and her team created breath taking bouquets, boutonnières, arrangements, centerpieces, and reception embellishments. The flowers were carefully packed and transported to the various venues in a way that ensured their freshness and perfection. When a particular chosen flower was unavailable Robyn went out of her way to locate them, suggest alternative choices, and call the bride to explain the process. Her concern and care went above and beyond our expectations and validated our decision in choosing Wedding Flowers by Robyn at Rohsler's Nursery and Florist. There is absolutely no hesitation in recommending Wedding Flowers by Robyn for weddings or any other occasion. Exquisite work by an extraordinary woman!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Robyn did an amazing job and far surpassed my expectations! She made a breathtaking silk flower cascading bouquet, which incorporated jewels, a portion of my late mom's veil, and wove a special charm with my mom's photo (a gift from my aunts). She also did an outstanding job on my bridesmaids' bouquets and groomsmen's boutonnieres as well. The silk flowers looked amazing; my wedding guests were shocked that my flowers weren't real! She carefully listened to my thoughts and made a more exquisite arrangement than I ever could have imagined.

She also made the entire process go smoothly, which was especially challenging since I lived out of state. She was incredibly thoughtful and detailed oriented, which gave my Type A brain peace. She effortlessly communicated with my aunts, who live in NJ, and helped arrange meetings or send pictures of the various flowers with colors.

I found it very challenging to find a florist I could trust, was experienced with silk flowers, and had reasonable pricing - Robyn was the answer to my problem.

Thank you so much Robyn for your expertise and reassurance throughout my wedding planning, you helped make my wedding dream come true!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

5 stars is not enough for Robyn and her team! Robyn went above and beyond to make the flowers for our wedding look absolutely beautiful and her team did an amazing job setting up the day of! The venue was breathtaking and we owe much of that to Robyn and her team.

Profile Picture User6185401, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Robyn and her team were a pleasure to work with. Robyn spends lots of time with her brides, getting to know them and their ideas, not just for floral arrangements but for the full feel of the wedding. She also helped give direction and opinions and wasn't afraid to speak up when she didn't think something was going to work! She provided the most wonderful arrangements I could have ever dreamed of and I am truly happy with my decision to use Wedding Flowers by Robyn. Personalized service, above and beyond quality, extra effort to make the bride happy (Thanks for tracking down those silly brown orchids!), and an amazing outcome that I will remember forever! Thank you Robyn and staff for making my Victorian/garden/vintage wedding the best it could be!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would give Robyn 10 stars if I could. She is incredibly knowledgable and an absolute artist. From the first time I met her, she made me feel totally confident that our wedding flowers were going to be perfect. There is something about Robyn that makes you feel at ease, but she won't hesitate to tell you if one of your ideas just won't work. Without reservation, she delivered to Long Branch for me, and I know I couldn't have gotten a better "bang for my buck" anywhere else. The delivery was seamless, and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could've hoped for. Seriously, I received SO many compliments on the flowers! Absolute perfection.

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Robyn is the best! She is super knowledgeable, affordable and responsive. She totally picked up on my vision and likes and dislikes and was able to suggest flowers and centerpiece ideas that fit right in! She has a variety of rental pieces that made my day even better! She was super patient and I never felt rushed or that she wasn't listening to me. She called a few days before the wedding just to make sure things were all good and on the day of her team showed up on time and everything looked amazing!! I would definitely recommend Robyn to anyone that asked! I saw her at the end of my reception and I had to hug her because she definitely made my day so much more beautiful than I had even imagined!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robyn and her staff were amazing! My now husband and I live in VA so it was difficult to make more than 2 trips up before the wedding - but they did absolutely amazing and exactly what I had wanted! I gave them general ideas that I wanted lots of bright colors and they picked the perfect flowers and colors to make it absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were so beautiful and nicely organized together, very colorful and matched perfectly with my wedding theme. Also very affordable, i loved everything about it.

Profile Picture User5071881, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but positive things to say about my red rose bridal bouquet! Not only was it gorgeous, it arrived in a vase with gel - no need to worry about getting water on the dress!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/8/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely the best florist to use for any event or celebration. I've used them for years and there was no question about who I was going to use for my wedding. The flowers were amazing! I had specific requests for some flowers and Robyn worked with me and absolutely made great suggestions. She knows her flowers and will guide you with colors that will compliment and enhance you vision. The staff there are equally fantastic and their work is impeccable! I did not even bother looking at other florists or getting prices from anyone else. I knew working with them would give me absolute perfection. I loved my bouquet so much I'm getting it preserved so I will always be able to look at it.

Profile Picture Diane, 3/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robyn's service was nothing short of spectacular. Our flowers looked so fresh, and stayed fresh weeks after the wedding. She worked closely with us, and made it her personal goal to make sure that our wedding day was perfect. I will never forget how beautiful our flowers looked the second we walked into the room. Everything just popped and looked amazing. I highly recommend Robyn's services because you will not be disappointed with the end result. Her prices are very fair, and she will work with you to make your flowers look beautiful on your special day.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I recently got married on September 6, 2014 and Robyn & team did an incredible job with our wedding arrangements. Robyn was very professional and really got a sense for my vision. I met with her several times and she was more than willing to walk through every detail of the wedding...down to seeing pictures of my wedding dress to determine if the flower arrangements would complement it. I am so happy that I found and worked with Robyn. She made my wedding day even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I and my fiancé (now husband) chose to work with Robyn because as soon as we met her, she put us totally at ease. We were very stressed by all the arrangements - but as soon as we met Robyn, we knew we were in good hands.

Robyn is a very creative person who is patient and takes time to listen to your thoughts, then makes something beautiful and unique out of it. We met with her four times prior the wedding and also spoke with her several times on the phone. Her services are very personal and she is a pleasure to work with. She is also sensitive to budgets and was very helpful to us on that end.

When the big day came everything went off with a hitch. I can honestly say when I opened the package delivered to my house with my bouquet in it - I was dumb struck by how amazing it looked. I received more compliments on the flowers then on anything else - in fact, two guests plan to contact Robyn for their own upcoming weddings, they were so impressed by her work.

If you are in Northern NJ I highly recommend Robyn for your wedding.

- Laura & Tom, Fair Lawn, NJ

Profile Picture User4469333, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Robyn was a joy to work with as I planned my son's wedding. Both my son and future daughter-in-law were living outside the country, and Robyn made several helpful suggestions to help guide me as to what kind of flowers they would like. Then , she waited to finalize the arrangements until my daughter-in-law arrived a couple of weeks before the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and artistically arranged. She even managed a clever way to arrange the hydrangeas in an unusual bowl provided by the caterer.

Profile Picture User4415655, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Robyn for my Hudson Valley wedding in May 2014. She and her team were extremely easy to work with. I am not someone who knows much about flowers but showed up with my pinterest board and she helped me achieve the look I wanted. She did a lot of flowers for us - everything from bouquets to centerpieces to various table pieces that we could use at the ceremony and reception. Our reception was in a tent on a farmhouse and everyone commented that the flowers were beautiful. Strong recommend for future brides!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robyn was such a pleasure to work with. She was so patient and kind. We literally spent hours looking through pictures and discussing my vision for our floral design. I never felt rushed or pressured, and our wedding flowers were just perfect. I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Robyn!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was 5/16/14 in Ramsey at St. Paul's Church. I had previously contacted another florist through my MIL and was unhappy, so I actually only met with Robyn about 1 month prior to my wedding. Robyn was quick to respond to my phone call and set up an appointment right away, but didn't make me feel bad that it was last-minute. She sat down with my mom and I and helped guide us towards a beautiful set of flowers. We used all the colors and general ideas I had, but Robyn spent a lot of time explaining her recommendations and the reasoning behind doing certain things differently than I first thought. She helped me make the best choices. For example, I was going to have my dad and father in law have the same white rose corsage as my husband. Robyn recommended having the parents use a different color (a lavender rose from my bouquet) for their flowers so the groom would stand out with his white rose. I had a very small wedding party and did not need arrangements for the church (there was a wedding right before mine that was leaving theirs plus the Easter flowers were still out) or the reception (made our own centerpieces). Regardless of that, Robyn spent a lot of time making sure everything was picked out exactly to my liking and the flowers came out amazing!
Delivery service was prompt and friendly.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Robyn and her team was an amazing experience! Even though I only had a few ideas about what I wanted, Robyn spent countless hours with me in person and over e-mail (I was planning my wedding from out of state) to make sure I got exactly what I wanted (even though I, myself, wasn't initially sure what my dream flowers would be). She was also extremely flexible and easy to work with - it was no problem when at the last minute I had to order several extra corsages for surprise guests!

On my wedding day, Robyn delivered the most exquisite flowers, full bouquets, and lavish centerpieces. All the flowers were so fresh and perfect, even the photographer commented! I had countless compliments on my bouquet (an orchid cascade) on my wedding day, and I even had a friend tell me that she loved the centerpieces at the reception so much that she wished she could have had them at her wedding, which was 10 years prior.

Overall, working with Robyn was an amazing and truly personalized experience! I would recommend her to all my friends who are getting married in the area AND would absolutely use her services again for any future events (baptism, etc.) that I may plan.

Profile Picture User2624911, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Really enjoyed working with Robyn and her team. They executed my vision perfectly. Whenever I wanted to call and discuss my wedding they made me feel like I was priority. The flowers were perfect! Everyone complimented me on the center pieces and arbor decorations. They even traveled an hour to my venue no problem. Thank you Robyn, Lynda, Mary, and Pat!!!

Profile Picture User3582359, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robyn and her team did an incredible job with our wedding flowers. Working with Robyn was easy. She put details into each arrangement that I never would have thought of! People were constantly commenting on how beautiful our bouquets were and I was happy to pass along her name! Not only were the bouquets and altar pieces gorgeous, but they stood up through the whole day and beyond. My bridal bouquet was still gorgeous 4 days later, even after being bumped and moved around all night. I highly recommend using Robyn and her team! We couldn't be happier with the results :-)

Profile Picture User3581818, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robyn created exactly what I was looking for in centerpieces and floral bouquets. She was very detailed to make sure we had the right look. Everyone loved all of the florals! I would recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robyn brought our vision to life better than either myself or my partner had expected. We met three times with her. All three times she was very kind, courteous, and professional. She had little snacks for us to munch on while we discussed ideas for the event. Through our conversations, Robyn clearly got a good sense of who we are as a couple and the look that we envisioned for the flowers and centerpieces. She was so organized, even when we (my partner and I) weren't. For the day of, everything was delivered promptly and setup perfectly.

Without having actually seen any of the wedding colors (bridesmaids dresses or ties), she managed to pick flowers that PERFECTLY matched our wedding party's outfits. There were two compliments that we received from every guest that night, one of which was that the flowers and centerpieces were incredible. We are so happy with our photos because the foliage seems to emphasize our happy feelings that day. Thank you so much Robyn!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Robyn and her associates was an absolute pleasure. I met with Robyn three times before my wedding day, and she kept in touch with me in between meetings as needed to stay updated on my plans. She helped us pick out each individual type of bloom for every arrangement, including bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, ceremony decorations... She even collaborated with my baker so that I could have fresh flowers on my wedding cake! She also happily agreed to make centerpieces for my rehearsal dinner with very short notice!

Robyn was honest, insightful, cooperative, and professional in every way. Her pricing seemed very reasonable, especially for such truly outstanding service. I would recommend her services to anyone, and I certainly plan on returning to Rohsler's for any flowers I need in the future.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful time working with Robyn for my wedding. She spent so much time meeting with me to discuss my vision and offering her own creative ideas. Her attention to detail was amazing and she was incredibly responsive to both me and my caterer. My floral arrangements and wedding decor came out stunning, and I have her to thank for it!

Profile Picture User3469814, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews