Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) Reviews

103 | Teaneck, NJ

103 Reviews for Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 1
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 7
  • Raina

Raina Gauthier · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Dress Fantasy via Etsy

Tova Marc and I were in touch several times throughout the process with measurements and everything else. The follow-up and inquiry was fantastic. I received the dress last week and tried it on over the weekend. My wedding dress fits like a glove and is fabulous. Wedding Dress Fantasy is who you want to use online and it can be a risk but this was well worth the risk and wait. The results were amazing. I was provided with my dream dress for my wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 8
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 9
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 10
  • Alysha

Alysha Stearman · Married on 09/07/2019

Gorgeous dress, great fit, and responsive seller!

I loved my dress and I definitely felt like the most beautiful person in the room on my special day. It was so gorgeous and fit like a glove. The seller was always quick to respond, gave me all the information I needed when I asked questions and was always polite and professional. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 18
  • Charlene

Charlene Oselador · Married on 09/06/2019

Literally a Dream Come True - Custom Gown

Tova was amazing! I met with another very well-reviewed dress-maker before choosing Tova. The other one was pricier and also did not quite seem to understand my vision. Tova just seemed to get what I had in mind and was able to execute it even under my top budget line. I brought in a sketch which was rather small and not coloured in. I described the sort of feel and colours I was going for and showed her some of the photos that had inspired my dress design. Immediately she started asking questions and I could tell by the questions that she was asking that she completely understood the dress that I was picturing. She not only understood my vision, but she then executed it beautifully. My dress was inspired by 18th and 19th century fashion and so is not something you can find in stores. It is also a style that requires a high level of skill. I was very impressed with the final product and so was everyone else! Some favourite quotes include "Your dress is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen," "You literally look like royalty," and my three-year-old neighbour asking her mother in earnest if I was a Disney princess. I wholeheartedly recommend Couture de Bride.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 19
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 20
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 21

Kelli · Married on 07/20/2019

Would recommend her to anyone!

Tova is a rockstar! I sent her a picture of my dream dress and it was stunning. I had doubts, as I’d never tried the dress on and had no personal knowledge about Couture De Bride, but Tova was super responsive (usually within hours), and gave me updates, as requested. She sent pictures of my gown prior to shipping, and the photos didn’t do it justice. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2019

Stress Free Dress

I went in, I told Tova what I liked about several different dresses and asked if we could make one dress based on that information but in my wedding colors. She made that dress for less than what some people pay for a pre-made one and everyone keeps telling me how amazing it was. Dress shopping doesn’t need to be stressful; because of Tova, I got my dream dress without the hassle.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 22
  • Diana

Diana Terry · Married on 04/05/2019

Exceptional Dress

The dress was made to perfection! I sent her my measurements, and when it arrived, no alterations were needed. Packaging was done well to ensure no damage to the dress. She expedited my dress and it was everything I had wanted.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kasey · Married on 10/20/2018

Tova is amazing!!! She has made the dress of my dreams and it fits perfectly, not one thing needs altered. Her talent and personality are more than 5 stars, I’m so pleased
    I’ll be sure to post photos after the big day

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kasey · Married on 10/20/2018

Tova was a pleasure to work with! I was hesitant to order my dress this way, but she was amazing through the whole process. My dress came out beautifully and I wouldn't change a thing on it!
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2018

Tova Marc is an excellent handmade gown designer! She will work with you on designing your dream dress or just make some modifications to a dress you saw but don’t like some small features. I was able to find a dress of my dream on her shop website, fell in love with it and requested to add a color that was missing from the dress, to match my wedding colors, it’s such a perfection! She has exceeded all my expectations with my dress! And she did it in 4 months with a bit extra fee for rush order! Absolutely love Tova and her shop that I’d found through Etsy! I would recommend this lady and her shop for anyone that’s looking for a designer that will make your gown for a reasonable price!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

I had my heart set on a green and gold wedding dress and Tova made that happen. Communication was easy and efficient and she helped me bring a vague idea to life. I received my dress last week and I am absolutely in love. It fits like a glove and is extremely comfortable. The photos below are from her shop, not my own.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 23
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 24

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2018

Let me start by saying that I am not your typical, traditional bride. I never dreamt of a white dress. I wanted to wear a beautiful red gown, but you could imagine how impossible that was to find! I came across Tova and learned that she designed custom colored wedding dresses and I knew I had to meet her! From our first meeting she was extremely friendly and personable. She understood my vision and asked me such detailed questions that I would have never thought about to make sure my dress was perfect. She was extremely responsive, which is super important to me! My dress was beyond perfection and I received sooo many compliments! I honestly never felt more beautiful than I did in that dress. If you are looking for something that is personalized to YOU, I highly recommend Tova!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 25
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 26
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 27
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 28

Atara · Married on 12/31/2017

Tova made me feel beautiful and amazing on my wedding day! It was so enjoyable working with her and she really cared that I was happy! When I was looking into getting a dress everyone told me to tell the seamstresses and designers 2 weeks earlier than my wedding was to make sure it would be ready on time- well I told tova a week early and she had my dress ready 2 weeks before that date!! It was so amazing to be able to not stress about the dress! I would highly reccomend couture de bride and I will also add that I keep looking at my dress so sad that I won’t be able to wear it again! Thank you tova!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

I went back and fourth for about a month. Every one of my bridesmaids tried to talk me out of ordering a custom wedding dress online. They said it was crazy and I would be disappointed. They where so WRONG. I lied to all my friends and told them I was having my dress made from a local shop. I ordered from wedding dress fanatsy and let me tell you all of them ate their words. This dress was amazing. It was everything I had dreamed of and so much more. She held my hand and walked me thru the entire process and even added a little extra to it when I asked. It was ready on time and arrived earlier than expected. I have no regrets at all about this purchase. The only thing I wish is I could wear this beautiful dress again. I have never ever felt more beautiful than in that dress.

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 29
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 30
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 31
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 32
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 33
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 34

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2017

Love love loved my dress!!! I couldn’t be happier with the style and fit! Tova was able to incorporate different styles into one dress for me! This was very important as I am a graphic designer and design is key! I would tell any bride to go to Couture de Bride for the dress of their dreams!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 35
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 36

LeeAnn · Married on 06/10/2017

So amazing!!! I wouldn't waste my money on any other wedding dresses...

Sent on 05/30/2017

Maria · Married on 05/06/2017

Very professional, courteous and talented dressmaker. I ordered a unique gorgeous customized gown skillfully crafted in my specific color. It was completed in a timely manner and safely delivered. If you want a a gown that is really catered to you for your special day I highly recommend ! I got the dress of my dreams

Sent on 01/24/2017

Hayley · Married on 09/17/2016

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wedding dress was absolutely perfect in every way possible! I couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jessa · Married on 05/14/2016

I love, love, love my dress from Weddingdressfantasy.com (Couture De Bride). I had my heart set on a purple wedding dress from before we were engaged, but that is difficult to find! I found a dress I loved at David's Bridal, but it only came in ivory. Luckily someone pointed me to Tova at Weddingdressfantasy.com, and she re-created the perfect dress in the perfect color. She took the time to email me samples to make sure the color and lace was what I wanted. The construction and attention to detail is fantastic, it's a proper wedding gown, not just a dress. The boning, the layers, the fabrics, the appliques...it's just beautiful. I cannot wait for my almost husband to see me in it :) The price was very fair for a custom made gown of this quality. I would not hesitate to recommend Wedding Dress Fantasy to any bride to be who has a specific or unusual vision for a dress, I could not be happier with mine :)

Sent on 04/22/2016

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2015

My sister was getting married in 2 months due to my moms health. This was the BEST experience I have ever had in "retail". Tova is amazing and the work is top notch. My sister never tried on a dress we sent her measurements and only had minor alterations when it arrived. You really must try them!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Karrie · Married on 10/31/2015

Absolutely a gorgeous dress. I was nervous about ordering online and was more than over the moon with the results. I got compliments all night and it was just perfect for my Halloween wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2015

melissa · Married on 10/31/2015

Tova is absolutely amazing! She put my mind at ease about every detail! She answers every email within minutes! My wedding dress is absolutely the most beautiful thing in this world!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/31/2015

Tova was amazing my dress was perfect.I'm so in love with it!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Allison · Married on 10/31/2015

I live in Scotland and bought my Wedding dress online from Wedding Dress Fantasy and I received a professional first class service from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Tina · Married on 10/30/2015

I contacted Tova Marc to make a replica of a non traditional designer wedding gown for my Halloween Eve wedding and she and her team did a fantastic job!!
    It was the most luxurious, beautiful garment I ever wore and the quality and craftsmanship were the very best! I never thought I would be able to have such a gorgeous gown that would fit my personality but Tova made it happen. She was so sweet and patient with me throughout the process and I was lucky enough to go to her boutique several times for my fittings. I never felt rushed and she and her team always gave positive feedback. her seamstresses are also as sweet as can be and really skilled at what they do. Hopefully one day I have another occasion to have a custom dress made by her and her team.

Sent on 12/28/2015

I had a vision of my ultimate dream dress and Tova Marc at Couture De Bride in NJ captured it for me! I was so worried because I ordered the entire dress via email. We never spoke or met in person, I just emailed her and sent her pictures of what I wanted and 6 months later my dress arrived!

Sent on 02/29/2016