Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) Reviews

97 | Teaneck, NJ

97 Reviews for Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 1
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 2
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 3
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 4
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 5
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 6
Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 7

Kasey · Married on 10/20/2018

Tova is amazing!!! She has made the dress of my dreams and it fits perfectly, not one thing needs altered. Her talent and personality are more than 5 stars, I’m so pleased
    I’ll be sure to post photos after the big day

Kasey · Married on 10/20/2018

Tova was a pleasure to work with! I was hesitant to order my dress this way, but she was amazing through the whole process. My dress came out beautifully and I wouldn't change a thing on it!
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2018

Tova Marc is an excellent handmade gown designer! She will work with you on designing your dream dress or just make some modifications to a dress you saw but don’t like some small features. I was able to find a dress of my dream on her shop website, fell in love with it and requested to add a color that was missing from the dress, to match my wedding colors, it’s such a perfection! She has exceeded all my expectations with my dress! And she did it in 4 months with a bit extra fee for rush order! Absolutely love Tova and her shop that I’d found through Etsy! I would recommend this lady and her shop for anyone that’s looking for a designer that will make your gown for a reasonable price!

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

I had my heart set on a green and gold wedding dress and Tova made that happen. Communication was easy and efficient and she helped me bring a vague idea to life. I received my dress last week and I am absolutely in love. It fits like a glove and is extremely comfortable. The photos below are from her shop, not my own.

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 14
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 15

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2018

Let me start by saying that I am not your typical, traditional bride. I never dreamt of a white dress. I wanted to wear a beautiful red gown, but you could imagine how impossible that was to find! I came across Tova and learned that she designed custom colored wedding dresses and I knew I had to meet her! From our first meeting she was extremely friendly and personable. She understood my vision and asked me such detailed questions that I would have never thought about to make sure my dress was perfect. She was extremely responsive, which is super important to me! My dress was beyond perfection and I received sooo many compliments! I honestly never felt more beautiful than I did in that dress. If you are looking for something that is personalized to YOU, I highly recommend Tova!

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 16
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 17
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 18
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 19

Atara · Married on 12/31/2017

Tova made me feel beautiful and amazing on my wedding day! It was so enjoyable working with her and she really cared that I was happy! When I was looking into getting a dress everyone told me to tell the seamstresses and designers 2 weeks earlier than my wedding was to make sure it would be ready on time- well I told tova a week early and she had my dress ready 2 weeks before that date!! It was so amazing to be able to not stress about the dress! I would highly reccomend couture de bride and I will also add that I keep looking at my dress so sad that I won’t be able to wear it again! Thank you tova!!

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2017

Love love loved my dress!!! I couldn’t be happier with the style and fit! Tova was able to incorporate different styles into one dress for me! This was very important as I am a graphic designer and design is key! I would tell any bride to go to Couture de Bride for the dress of their dreams!

Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 20
    Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) 21

LeeAnn · Married on 06/10/2017

So amazing!!! I wouldn't waste my money on any other wedding dresses...

Maria · Married on 05/06/2017

Very professional, courteous and talented dressmaker. I ordered a unique gorgeous customized gown skillfully crafted in my specific color. It was completed in a timely manner and safely delivered. If you want a a gown that is really catered to you for your special day I highly recommend ! I got the dress of my dreams

Hayley · Married on 09/17/2016

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wedding dress was absolutely perfect in every way possible! I couldn't be happier :)

Jessa · Married on 05/14/2016

I love, love, love my dress from Weddingdressfantasy.com (Couture De Bride). I had my heart set on a purple wedding dress from before we were engaged, but that is difficult to find! I found a dress I loved at David's Bridal, but it only came in ivory. Luckily someone pointed me to Tova at Weddingdressfantasy.com, and she re-created the perfect dress in the perfect color. She took the time to email me samples to make sure the color and lace was what I wanted. The construction and attention to detail is fantastic, it's a proper wedding gown, not just a dress. The boning, the layers, the fabrics, the appliques...it's just beautiful. I cannot wait for my almost husband to see me in it :) The price was very fair for a custom made gown of this quality. I would not hesitate to recommend Wedding Dress Fantasy to any bride to be who has a specific or unusual vision for a dress, I could not be happier with mine :)

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2015

My sister was getting married in 2 months due to my moms health. This was the BEST experience I have ever had in "retail". Tova is amazing and the work is top notch. My sister never tried on a dress we sent her measurements and only had minor alterations when it arrived. You really must try them!!!

Karrie · Married on 10/31/2015

Absolutely a gorgeous dress. I was nervous about ordering online and was more than over the moon with the results. I got compliments all night and it was just perfect for my Halloween wedding.

melissa · Married on 10/31/2015

Tova is absolutely amazing! She put my mind at ease about every detail! She answers every email within minutes! My wedding dress is absolutely the most beautiful thing in this world!

Kristen · Married on 10/31/2015

Tova was amazing my dress was perfect.I'm so in love with it!

Allison · Married on 10/31/2015

I live in Scotland and bought my Wedding dress online from Wedding Dress Fantasy and I received a professional first class service from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone!

Tina · Married on 10/30/2015

I contacted Tova Marc to make a replica of a non traditional designer wedding gown for my Halloween Eve wedding and she and her team did a fantastic job!!
    It was the most luxurious, beautiful garment I ever wore and the quality and craftsmanship were the very best! I never thought I would be able to have such a gorgeous gown that would fit my personality but Tova made it happen. She was so sweet and patient with me throughout the process and I was lucky enough to go to her boutique several times for my fittings. I never felt rushed and she and her team always gave positive feedback. her seamstresses are also as sweet as can be and really skilled at what they do. Hopefully one day I have another occasion to have a custom dress made by her and her team.

I had a vision of my ultimate dream dress and Tova Marc at Couture De Bride in NJ captured it for me! I was so worried because I ordered the entire dress via email. We never spoke or met in person, I just emailed her and sent her pictures of what I wanted and 6 months later my dress arrived!

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

I would not hesitate to contact Tova to design a dress for your big day. She made my dreams come true! She was easy to work with and was very helpful to this plus-sized bride. Amazing!

Anita · Married on 08/23/2015

Hi!!!! I have to say I absolutely love couture de brides, I live in Washington state and was willing to take a chance and have my dress custom made on the other side of the country...best decision I could've made :-) tova listens to every detail, responds within 24 hrs, and is very patient with obsessive brides like myself. I give them 5 star across the board. My dress was stunning beyond belief, more than I ever expected. BEST PART: my dress was shipped with care, folded nicely, came with all the attachments, under skirts and carry bags for dress and accessories. Yes this is a very detailed review, but if you're thinking about ordering online through this company, if you live in another state...go for it, they are amazing and I'm looking forward to wearing my custom dress on Aug 23,2015 beyond excited.

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

Tova did an exceptional job constructing my wedding dress. It was exactly what I was expecting. The professionalism exceeded my expectations as well. We were making a big investment on my wedding dress and every email we sent was addressed and received a timely response. She was careful to get exact measurements to make sure it was a perfect fit, and it was! I am beyond pleased with the service and product of this vendor!

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

Tova is a doll to work with, very friendly, timely and flexible. My wedding dress is just beautiful, I cried tears of joy when I tried it on for the first time. I gave her photos and measurements of what I wanted and she created my dream, it also fits perfect! I highly recommend working with her and I will get the word out to all my friends. I cant wait to wear this dress on my wedding day. I cant say thank you enough! :) Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Thank you so much for an excellent dress. I have never felt so glamourous. EVERYONE commented on how amazing the dress looked and everyone who got close to it commented on just how well it was made.

I never order clothes online because I'm usually terrified that it won't fit when I get it so naturally I was hesitant about ordering my wedding dress without ever trying it on. But I trusted in the fact that this place had perfect reviews on every wedding site I could find and just went for it.

Everything went very smoothly. They sent me colour samples first because I was uncertain what direction I wanted to go in. Then I sent my measurements and the dress was made just for me. The dress arrived a good 6-8 weeks before the wedding. I asked them to ship it right away even though the veil wasn't done yet just in case it took a long time to arrive but from when I sent that email to when it arrived was only about a week (and I'm in Canada so it had to clear customs). Then they shipped the veil separately. The first thing we noticed was that the colour was phenominal and the quality was amazing.

The value was great. I tried a few dresses on in store and they were all more expensive and this one was made for me! I added the garment bag, the corset back, the crinoline slip, AND the veil and even with the shipping and the terrible exchange rate it was still less than the off-the-rack alternatives I had looked at.

It was stunning. Thank you again for such an amazing dress!

Lauren

Nikki · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with Tova was absolutely amazing from start to finish. In the beginning when I was indecisive about what gown to get she answered all of my emails so quickly and was just so sweet. Their seamstress also does an incredible job and my dress fit me so well and the bustle was very easy. Tova, I cannot thank you enough for my beautiful floral wedding gown. It was truly stunning and I received compliments on it all night! I just love it so much and wish I could wear it more often! Thank you! xoxo <3 Nikki