Wedding DJ Vallarta Reviews

42 Reviews for Wedding DJ Vallarta

• Christopher

Christopher Sestric · Getting married on 05/11/2021

My Puerto Vallarta wedding

I was extremely satisfied with everything in my wedding and DJ Vallarta - Chris Love had played a major role in making it a success. His Sound system and stage setup was perfect for our intimate wedding. He was attentive and available to add last minute song requests to our setlist. He worked well with everyone else including other vendors we hired for our wedding night. He was a true professional, and I would recommend him for any of our friend's weddings.

Pareesha Gudipaty · Married on 02/01/2020

Great service and music!!

We met Dj Chris few days before our wedding. Chris took the time to make us understand his process and how he works. Chris followed our instructions and made our events so much fun. Music is so important in weddings and even though our culture is different he made the best of the situation and delivered a great product. We had Chris at 3 events and everyone enjoyed the music and were dancing the night away. We are so thankful that he was able to be part of our wedding celebrations!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Greg Fried · Married on 01/18/2020

The definition of professionalism

Our original DJ cancelled five weeks prior to our wedding and our resort recommended Christian. Luckily for us, he had the night of our wedding available. Christian understood the timeline and immediately was available for calls and to talk about what our expectations were. He was polite, professional and mirrored our excitement and love for music. We had an instant connection. We thought our music list was all over the place but Christian was able to bring every song we wanted and also play them at the perfect moments. As an MC, he was clear and kept the energy high as he introduced us, toast makers and other special parts of our wedding. His equipment and set up was clean and didn’t interfere with the ambiance. In fact, his lights helped create a livelier atmosphere. Thank you to Christian and his team of professionals for helping to create a night no one will soon forget!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Wedding DJ Vallarta's reply:

Thank you, Greg & Veronica. I loved and enjoyed DJing for you.
    Have an eternal and lovely marriage !
    Best,
    - Chris
  • Michelle

Michelle Gyzen · Married on 11/16/2019

Exceeded Expectations

We're so glad we chose DJ Chris Love for our wedding at Le Kliff. He was attentive and did an excellent job with our playlist. The music was spot on at dinner and during dancing. He was even able to accommodate a couple guest song requests that were uncommon. We all had such a great time! We would highly recommend Wedding DJ Vallarta, Chris Love and his crew!!!

• Sarina

Brett A Lampe · Married on 11/10/2019

Professional and amazing DJ for your PV wedding!

Chris was the best wedding DJ! He was easy to communicate with and a total professional. He offered us advice and guidance in planning the lights, setup, and format for the reception. At the reception, he knew what music to play to appeal to all ages, but he also respected and stuck to our requested songs. He was a great MC, as well. The set-up that he and his company did for the dance floor and light was absolutely gorgeous and a dream. We wouldn't recommend anyone but Chris for your wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/22/2019

K Cabral · Married on 11/09/2019

5 stars all the way

We were beyond pleased with our experience. There was a lot of thought put into the preparation so that our wedding night would be perfect. Everyone danced all night and said it was the best dance party. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Dan

Dan Salo · Married on 10/26/2019

DJ & Photographer - Couple

We hired Chris for a Welcome Party, Beach Ceremony and the Reception. All three were very different venues - that required very different requirements. Chris supported us with the best option in each of the venues. Was extremely responsive and professional. PLUS - he is just a good DJ who knew how to get a very mixed American & Mexican guest list on the dance floor. We also discovered his wife is a talented And experienced wedding photographer. Very, very affordable! We did a combination of wedding/reception photos and then photos around the iconic landmarks in PV a few days later. Definitely recommend doing the seperate photo shoot around town! Both of them were a real pleasure to work with. No request was too big!

• Mamá

Mamá Del Novio · Married on 07/27/2019

Excelente!

Chris escogió la mejor canción para cada momento, mantuvo la fiesta muy divertida de principio a fin. El DJ es de suma importancia para cada evento y Chris demostró que es excelente para ello. Felicidades y muchas gracias por tus servicios, Chris!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding dj

Perfect DJ for our beach wedding. Flexible and receptive. Everything we wanted. Non stop dancing!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Luis

luis · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Service!!!

Chris was an awesome and sincere DJ! It is not easy to find wedding services online when you're planning something international but Chris makes this process easy and affordable. From the initial contact that you have with DJ Vallarta, you feel safe and confident about doing business with him. During your event, Chris and his team will put on a show for you that will make your event memorable. If I am in Vallarta again, I wouldn't think twice about hiring DJ Vallarta again. I truly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 04/30/2019

Best dj ever!

If you want to have the BEST time ever at your Wedding, and have all of your guests dancing the night away then HIRE CHRIS! He is so friendly and great at communicating. He honestly was SOOO AMAZING, I want to get married all over again

Sent on 05/15/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2019

Great Times w/ DJ Vallarta (Aka Chris)!

Jon & I got married at Don Pedro's Palapa and Wedding DJ Vallarta (Chris) did an awesome job for us! We were very particular about what we wanted and he nailed it! I think its up to the couple in some regards to give the DJ the best direction/guidance you can and after answering Chris's email about what we were looking for he ran with it and from what I saw people couldn't get off the dance floor. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Patrícia

Patrícia A · Married on 01/19/2019

Our wedding was Amazing!!!

Chris was the DJ at my wedding in Nuevo Vallarta, from the beginning he made me feel so comfortable , i sent him a message and a quote request , he was so fast to reply and we spoke over the phone, he made me feel like i could trust him, he was so professional, all I did was to chose three songs and told him to surprise me with his own choice for the reception , he really nailed it!!
    I have never seen everybody on the dance floor!! I mean EVERYBODY!!! He was so profesional, acomodating, he was right on the price! Every single guest was talking about how amazing the party was , The hotel personnel kept commenting about the wonderful entertainment !
    I am so satisfied with Chris’ service, whatever you need for your party he has the best sugestión and he goes the extra mile to make it happen! Thank you Chris, John and I are so happy, our wedding was so amazing!! The lights, the dance floor, everything was spectacular ,
    You are the best!!😍

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • I

Iván García · Married on 01/01/2019

Puro diez a bailar

Sin duda, recomendamos a Chris. Tiene muy buen gusto en cómo combinar las rolas y nos trato con todo profesionalismo.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Rick · Married on 12/15/2018

A fantastic DJ

Chris was great. He had everyone dancing all night. He is punctual and very professional.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Manda

Manda · Married on 12/13/2018

A dreamy wedding with flawless DJ service

Chris was great fit for our wedding. It was a small wedding of 30 people at Le Kliff. We had phone conversations and whatsapp massages back and forth but had not actually met till the day of the wedding. Chris got set up and started playing on time while we were still taking photos downstairs. He was always in cue and played the playlist as requested and changed up it on request as well. I would definitely recommend Chris!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Brodie Evans · Married on 11/18/2018

DJ service

Great service!!! Really glad we used them!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Patricia Sheehan · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ for our wedding!

We are so glad we chose Chris as our DJ for our wedding. He was the perfect fit for us! Super responsive, friendly, funny and just easy to work with! Music was such an important part of our wedding bc we wanted everyone dancing all night long and Chris helped make our dream come true! : )

Sent on 01/10/2019

Brenda Fajardo · Married on 10/13/2018

Increible servicio !

La atención de Chris superó las expectativas de nosotros como clientes. Puntualidad en su servicio, montaje increíble y a tiempo, la música ambientó el evento increíblemente.
    Estamos muy contentos y agradecidos con el servicio de WDJV.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 05/18/2018

Professional, easy to work with, and super friendly. A+++

It's May 18th, 2018. The sun has long set, the tables have been cleared, and the photographers are about to head home. Chris (DJ Vallarta) is still working. He seamlessly transitions from one song he chose to a song we requested: Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply. In this moment, all the guests on the dance floor spontaneously hold hands and join in a circle around my new wife and I. I spin her around, lifting her dress off the floor, and the photographers capture a moment that Chris made possible.

Chris is absolutely the best wedding DJ I could have ever asked for. His communication throughout the process was prompt and he really listened to what my wife and I wanted. We asked him to play playlists that we created, while also adding some of his own songs to the mix that matched the mood. We also gave him veto power over songs he thought might not work.

Chris helped us create memories we will never forget. He is a very kindhearted individual and is incredibly hardworking. From setup of the illuminated dancefloor to wrapping up at the end, Chris was helpful and easy to work with. If you are getting married in Puerto Vallarta, you can't go wrong with Chris!!!

Note: The photos posted in this review were taken by our amazing photographers Car & Mel Photography.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Ricardo · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris and his team did an amazing job for my wedding in November of 2017. He is quick on email responses and although one may be skeptical booking things from the states in Mexico he made it easy and even sent me a contract. I would email him up to the night before the wedding (I’m the bride so stressing as usual) and he emailed me back even though it was midnight which I appreciated. He assisted me with me with the sound for ceremony, lighting, and the music. Everything turned out better then expected and worked with the schedule I wanted which I REALLY appreciated. Thanks Chris! I would use him again next party I throw in Sayulita or Puerto Vallarta.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Gil · Married on 06/17/2017

Could not have made a better choice for our international wedding. With over 150 guests from 10 countries Chris catered to all tastes off music and all countries!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Simone · Married on 03/18/2017

I couldn’t have gotten a better DJ for my wedding than Chris. He was very professional and met with us the day before our wedding to go through a run down of our music selection. He even edited a song for our first dance so it would be perfect. There wasn’t anyone at our wedding sitting down while Chris was DJ’ing—he picked the best songs that made people get up out of their seats!

Our guests still talk about the light up dance floor he provided. I highly rrecommend him!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Gregory · Married on 11/23/2016

When we originally met with Chris to discuss our wedding, one of the things he said to us is that his job is to get everyone on the dance floor. Well, he pulled off a miracle and had literally everyone on the dance floor. One of the highlights for our wedding is seeing our parents, aunts, and uncles who have never once stepped onto a dance floor enjoying themselves and actually smiling in the candid shots.

Chris provided the DJ services for our Garba night as well as the ceremony and reception and everyone spoke highly of him and his team. Chris also provided the lighting and dance floor which provided an incredible backdrop to our photos.

As a DJ, he provides an amazing atmosphere, and knows how to read the crowds to get them involved. After the Garba night ended, Chris inquired on how we'd like to have the lighting set up for the reception. After seeing him in action during Garba, I didn't hesitate to say "I trust you and your expertise so do what you think is best." and I didn't regret it. The setup ended up being spectacular.

Chris and his team were amazingly easy to work with, worked extremely well with the hotel, other vendors, and to top it off, all of the guests loved him. If you're looking for a DJ, hope he's available and book him if he is. You'll be thankful you did.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Shelley · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris Love is an excellent DJ. We had our wedding at the Melia in PV in February. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. The music was awesome and the dance floor was full all night long. At one point every single person at the wedding was on the dance floor. He worked well with the hotel and other vendors. He was very prompt answering my initial email and all subsequent emails after that. He was very helpful answering my questions and addressing my concerns. Everything ran smoothly and without a hitch. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 03/28/2016