Wedding DJ Plus and Video Reviews

25 | Las Vegas, NV

25 Reviews for Wedding DJ Plus and Video

Matt · Married on 03/17/2018

We hired Doug for our Dj at our wedding on 3.17.18. Doug did an amazing job. There were roughly 130 guests and the reception lasted for 7 hours. I'm a construction estimator and extremely detailed, Doug was by the far the most organized and detailed person I've worked with in many years. The packet he gave us to fill out covered every part of the reception. In addition, Doug was able to quickly organize the wedding party upon arrival and he was awesome as our emcee. He did all of the announcements and he was one of the highlights of our wedding. I would highly recommend Doug as a your wedding DJ. His experience showed throughout the night. He also does photography, videography and has a photo booth. I wish I would have had him do all four. Thanks Doug for making our wedding day extremely special, we really appreciated you!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Marshalle · Married on 07/03/2017

Doug is AWESOME! We planned a destination wedding and solely booked vendors based on reviews. We highly recommend Wedding DJ Plus. Our DJ, Doug was excellent to work with he was very personable. We loved our customized playlist and he really made our special day fun and entertaining for everyone.

Sent on 08/02/2017

diedra · Married on 03/23/2017

lovely style!!!! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Megan · Married on 10/17/2015

Doug was awesome to work with right from the start. He listened to my quirky requests and kept our ceremony and reception moving in the right direction. Our guests had a blast and we were very happy with our DJ and Photography services. we could not have asked for a better team during our wedding. Thank YOU!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Jen · Married on 07/11/2015

I found Wedding DJ Plus on wedding wire when I was looking for a DJ for my wedding. Doug, the DJ, was awesome to work with. He was very quick and responsive to all my needs. He recommended doing the DJ/Photography package with his partner, Yev. Yev met with me the day before the wedding to go over the location and pictures I would like to take the day of the wedding. I thought that was great! They were both a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend using their services. Doug really made our reception lively with the music! We had a small intimate wedding with about 35 people, and it felt like there was 100!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Alexis · Married on 02/08/2015

I was absolutely amazed at the quality of the DJ service. I was referred to Wedding DJ Plus by a friend that used their services a month prior to our wedding. The night went off without a hitch and everyone was raving about how great and entertaining the DJ was. Our wedding was a huge success! Everyone stayed to dance the night away and the song selection was incredible all night. Thanks again to Wedding DJ Plus for making our wedding so memorable.

Lexi and Dave

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/14/2014

Perfect service! We really enjoyed every minute of the music. He also did a great job of making sure the event was kept on schedule.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Maria · Married on 11/22/2014

Doug did an amazing job DJ-ing at my wedding reception! He is very professional, flexible and great to work with! Thank you for being part of our memorable event!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Maria · Married on 11/22/2014

Doug did an amazing job dj ing my wedding reception. Very professional, Flexible and reasonably priced. Thank you for being a part of my memorable event!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Veronica · Married on 11/07/2014

Hiring Wedding DJ Plus for my wedding in April was one of the best decisions I ever made! Originally, my (now) husband wanted to use one of his friends services, but I fought him tooth and nail on it. We are both extremely pleased that I won that fight!

From start to finish, the people at Wedding DJ Plus were accommodating and eager to help. Everyone was friendly and extremely comforting. I told them exactly what I wanted, and they delivered. The equipment used was spectacular - really high class. The DJ was fun, had the crowd dancing all night long. The videography was amazing as well; he was never too intrusive, and the video came out BEAUTIFULLY! Way better than I could of even dreamed.

Thank you for making my wedding day something to remember. Truly wonderful company to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Cristina · Married on 11/02/2014

We've hired Wedding DJ Plus for our wedding on November 2, 2014. The DJ (Doug) was simply amazing - fun, engaging with the crowd and the music was absolutely awesome. Not only was he super helpful on the wedding day but also all the way leading up to it! He made sure that our special day was as easy and stress-free as possible for us and that the everything ran smoothly. We would Highly Recommend Wedding DJ Plus to any couple that is about to get married! 5 Stars

Sent on 11/20/2014

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2014

I didnt know what to look for since I never hired a DJ before. Doug seemed professional enough and his prices were better than a lot of the other DJs. I am soooo happy we chose him. He helped us feel comfortable that everything would be okay. The music was great and he was funny too. If I ever need a DJ again, I know he would be the one. Thank you Doug!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Haleigh · Married on 08/16/2014

Although I wouldn't like to refer to myself as a "Bridezilla," I guess I can admit I was pretty difficult to work with through my wedding planning. I'm an extreme type A personality, and wanted everything to be perfect, including all of the people who played a part in my big day.

Wedding DJ Plus made my wedding feel effortless when it came to the DJ and video service. I felt like they were the most professional people I worked with, and were honestly genuine and took care of all my needs.

The music was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I felt like everyone at my wedding (including myself and husband) had a wonderful time dancing and just enjoying the night.

As for the video, they were prompt at delivering it, and it is great quality. They caught all of the special moments we want to remember, and I wouldn’t have changed a thing about it, given the option.

Without these guys I honestly wouldn't have had as special of a night as I did! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Yania · Married on 08/02/2014

I was very satisfied with the services of Wedding DJ Plus company.
    They professionally manage DJ and video services for my wedding and they took into account all of my needs and preferences, so my wedding turned out perfect and exactly as I imagined. Also, it was easy to work with them, they were very helpful, professional and reliable. Overall, I was very pleased with their work and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2014

No wedding is complete without great music, so I knew I had to find a good DJ. Wedding DJ Plus came highly recommended, so I decided to book them for my wedding.

I couldn't have been happier. The music was great, my guests enjoyed themselves, and so did I! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kristine · Married on 06/28/2014

Wedding DJ Plus made my event so memorable. I used their DJ and photographer services. All of my friends had so much fun, and people were dancing like crazy the entire time; there was not a dull moment. The photos look incredible, and I can't wait to have them hung up all around my house. They did a great job.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Yazmine · Married on 06/08/2014

This company provided me with everything I needed and more. Wedding DJ+ helped me plan my dream wedding! Wedding planning was getting very exhausting for me and I realized that I could not do it on my own. Doug stepped in and he was so helpful. He really helped me to nail down every single detail. It was also nice that he was my DJ. He created a custom list of music for me based on what my tastes were. He made sure to only play songs that I liked, which was a huge plus for me. He also provided photography services and did a phenomenal job. I would recommend this company! They are priced reasonably and do everything they promise.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Betty · Married on 06/01/2014

We were looking to find a good DJ for our wedding and a cousin of mine suggested Wedding DJ Plus vendor. This guy Douglas was amazing! He turned the party into a high class nightclub as we asked him to do. Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY, danced that night. Even my grandmother!!! It was like he knew what kind of music each of my guests likes, and he managed to satisfy all of them no matter their age. Definitely knows how to do his job! Do not search for anyone else people. This is what you all want, believe me!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Christie · Married on 05/03/2014

I recently used Wedding DJ Plus for our wedding (DJ and photography) and we were extremely satisfied. The music selection was great and we were able to select the kinds of music we wanted to have played. The DJ kept the party going and everyone had a blast. The photos turned out exactly how I was hoping. They were artistic and besides having the few posed bridal party and family photos they showed the guests having fun and looking natural. It was exactly the memories we wanted to preserve from the night. I would highly recommend Wedding DJ Plus for your next wedding or event.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Molly · Married on 04/28/2014

Wedding DJ Plus did an amazing job on our wedding. He was totally a charm in our wedding and every guests just loved him. He mastered the whole reception professionally. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Anna · Married on 04/27/2014

I am generally terrified of cameras and have avoided them my entire life. Out of every vendor we came into contact with during the whole, very long, wedding planning process, Wedding DJ Plus was our favorite. Handsdown. They made me feel comfortable and our photos and videos turned out amazing. The photographer’s suggestions for the shooting locations were awesome and he helped everyone having fun and posing all the time! Not hundreds, but thousands of pictures were shot in that single night and everybody congratulate me for the choice I made. I had such a great time. I can’t thank you enough!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Brenda · Married on 03/01/2014

He was great. Played all the songs we wanted and more. Just need to remind drink friends not to touch the equipment. Thank you very much for being flexible when we needed it,

Sent on 03/08/2014

Yev · event on: 06/25/2013

He is very professional and provides quality services.
    He is the best in town! I would strongly recommend
    him for any event, for any party, for any wedding!!!

Sent on 01/17/2014

3.0

Wedding Dj Plus is a great service. They are very professional, and they definitely know what they are doing. It shows because of how good they are. The only reason why I didn't rate "responsiveness", and "flexibility" a 5 star rating is because of how much business they get because of how good they are. Make sure you call ASAP to get them booked for the date you want!

Sent on 06/15/2014