629 Reviews for Wedding Day Sparklers

Send-Off (141)
Shipping (126)
Photo Favors (5)
621 Wedding Day Sparklers Reviews

I absolutely fell in love with the sparklers. I ordered them a couple of years ago for my birthday and I plan on doing that again this year for my birthday!!!! Thank you

Profile Picture Minerva, 11/16/24, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I use there Bottle Sparklers for My VIP EXPERIENCE AT MY NIGHT CLUB! GREAT PRODUCT!

Profile Picture Alvin, 2/8/20, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We have not used them yet. Ordering was easy and they were delivered quickly and packed very well.We ordered the 36 in ones and they will be perfect for pictures as we do the send off!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These sparklers were of great quality and were packaged great as to not break them during shipping.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shipping, Send-Off

I am a Photography enthusiast and will be using the sparklers for a wedding however, I was testing them with a technique called painting with light. It is fun and amazing pictures as a result. Cant wait to use them for the wedding!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

These sparklers worked great for our wedding send off. I ordered late so had to use a faster way to deliver and they arrived when they said they would and on time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Love the quantity and quality for the price.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These sparklers were the most special part of my wedding. We used them during our entrance followed by our first dance. They stayed lit for about 3 minutes of our 4 minute dance.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Send-Off, Shipping

We had an amazing experience with the sparklers. Arrived faster than expected and great quality. Lasted the perfect amount of time for their sendoff. Will definitely order again.

Profile Picture Shelley , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Thank you to Wedding Day Sparklers, I was able to have the wedding send off I'd dreamed of! We ordered the large sparklers and they were perfect. The were long enough to give us enough time. The shipping took a couple weeks, but they arrived undamaged. Photos turned out great!

Profile Picture Lacey, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photo Favors, Send-Off

Our sparkler order from Wedding Day Sparklers was perfect! They arrived quickly and we did not have any problems. We purchased the big sparklers and they lasted for about 3-1/2 min, just as advertised. They looked and burned beautiful. Not smoky at all. I would definitely order from them again!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Super fast deliver (faster than what I expected) great quality product, exactly what I was looking for and the best price I could find!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Send-Off, Shipping

Ordered the 36 inch sparklers for our sparkler sendoff at our wedding. They were awesome and everyone had fun!

Profile Picture User6609506, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Send-Off, Shipping

They were delivered on time and packaged carefully. Didn't have any damage.

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Thank you so much for helping add that perfect final touch to our big day!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews

Sooo much fun.... Everyone loved

Profile Picture KIMBERLY, 9/29/17, 1 Review
0.5

I ordered sparklers for my daughters Sweet Sixteen birthday party. I received my package, as promised. Unfortunately, the package did not contain the full order. I received extra 10 inch sparklers but the Cake Sparklers were not included. I called on Wednesday afternoon and received the message to email sales@weddingdaysparklers.com. I sent an email stating the Cake Sparklers were missing. I called Thursday morning and spoke with a representative. I was told they could not get my Cake Sparklers by her birthday party. I was offered a partial refund or they could send them and I would get them on Monday, 2 days after her party. I am now looking for another vendor with Cake Sparklers for my event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kenda, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great quality and everyone loved the sparklers at our send off.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Send-Off, Shipping

great service answer my email pretty quick

Profile Picture aida, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

They were the cheapest that I could find with the best shipping prices for the 36inch sparklers. Every single one arrived safely and none were broken or damaged. It was quick and created a cute picture!!

Profile Picture Leah , 6/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Send-Off, Shipping

I honestly was skeptical. I said hey why not try them. I read all the reviews and figured that they were not to expensive so I could donate them if I didn't like them.

I am in love with them. I am excited to see how my center pieces are going to look.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/13/17, 1 Review
2.6

I sent them emails and messages about my order through their website, and they never responded.

Profile Picture User7487863, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Arrived quickly! Tested and burns the full 3 minutes as promised!

Profile Picture User6810753, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Cheap price and fast delivery

Profile Picture User5608352, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
4.7

This company produces what they promise!

Profile Picture User6985010, Recently Married, 1 Review