12 Reviews for Wedding Day Painter

User Photos
12 Wedding Day Painter Reviews

Peter was the best! So easy to work with and the picture looks amazing!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peter was very professional! Very nice and was happy to let all the wedding guests look over his shoulder while he painted. Great painting at the end of it. Received my painting within two weeks of my wedding:)

Photo for Wedding Day Painter Review - Wedding at the St. Regis NYC
Profile Picture Hannah, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Pete to paint a special scene from my daughter and son in laws wedding. He was so professional and he did an amazing job capturing their image. Thanks Pete for making their first dance an memory they will never forget!

Robin

Profile Picture Robin, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peter did a fantastic job at capturing my wedding! As an artist myself, choosing someone to paint my wedding wasn't easy. I was more than confident in Peter's artistic ability to recreate that special moment. He was also able to adapt to the environment very quickly; since it started to downpour halfway through my ceremony. I would be happy to recommend his services to anyone looking for an event painter.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure working with Peter before, during and after our wedding. He was super responsive and accommodating leading up to our big day and proved to be a huge hit as many of our guests interacted with him and were in awe of how the evening was being captured! As he's been finishing up the painting in his studio, he has been extremely patient with my revisions and it's wild how recognizable some of our important family members are! Can't thank him enough for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture lauren, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peter was very organized and professional. he coordinated with the wedding reception venue and worked behind the scenes. The result was beyond what we expected.

Profile Picture Steve, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Using Peter was an excellent decision. He was very professional and the painting he did came out great! We have absolutely nothing negative to say. If you are looking for a live wedding day painter, you can't go wrong with choosing Peter!

Profile Picture Adam, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There is no way for me to describe and express the incredible talent and attention to detail that Peter captured at my son and daughter first communion family and friend celebration in June this year. The painting is one of my favorites at our home. Indeed it is a piece of art that was created on this day that will live in our memories for the rest of our lives. There is no doubt this brilliant piece of work will be passed down to our children and hopefully our grandchildren. Having planned this party was not easy, but seeing that Peter captured this very special moment in our family is special to us. Peter's creativity is amazing. Our family will be forever grateful to Peter for having captured this moment with such brilliance and talent. I highly recommend Peter, his work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Yajaira, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peter was absolutely fantastic and easy to work with from the beginning. He was very professional and did an outstanding painting of our first dance with our close family members around us.
I couldn't believe how we all looked! I would highly recommend him!! So glad i did this we will have this special wedding painting forever. He is so talented!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely love the live painting of our first dance. Pete was so great to work with, quick to respond and followed through with everything he promised. So many of my guests commented on how fun it was to watch him work, and what a unique touch he added to our wedding. If you are looking for something different from the usual photo booth, I would highly recommend getting a live wedding painting from Pete!

Profile Picture jill, 5/19/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were both so excited with how wonderful the painting turned out! Pete did so well that we were able to recognize each individual person in the wedding party that he painted (without remembering where everyone was sitting at the time). I would highly recommend Pete for both the quality of his work, and his professionalism and friendliness. He was super easy to work with, and as a bride planning tons of various details in the weeks leading up to the wedding, Pete was one of the easiest vendors to work with.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best decision we made for our wedding day. The painting came out looking stunning and we were amazed by the detail, you could really see who the people in the painting were. Pete was a pleasure to work with, very quick to respond and no hassle at all. During our reception we had many people come up to us and say they really enjoyed watching him work. Not only was this the perfect finishing touch to add to the reception, but now we have a painting we can pass down to our children. It will be over our mantel for many, many years to come.

Profile Picture Elsie, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews