Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment Reviews

117 | Rochester, MN

117 Reviews for Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Caroline · Married on 08/10/2013

The addition of this photo booth really put our wedding reception over the top! Our guests had a blast and I loved being able to take the guest book home that same evening. I looked at it the following morning and literally had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at people's photos and comments. I highly recommend Andy's photo booth!

Katelyn · Married on 07/27/2013

Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding. We have a great scrapbook full of memories that we will have for a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything. Highly recommend you to other people.

Amber · Married on 07/13/2013

The photo booth was a blast! Abbey did a fantastic job keeping the line short. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we got some great pictures! Getting a copy of each photo strip that night and a cd with all the pictures was great! It made a great album to remember the evening. Thank you Andy and Abbey!

Sent on 01/19/2014

We had a great experience working with Photo Booth Ent! They were helpful, punctual, and overall wonderful to work with. All of our guests really enjoyed having the photobooth at our reception, and we received many complitments about what a fun addition it was to the reception! Not only that, but the DVD and photobook are great keepsakes that we have already really enjoyed!

Sent on 01/21/2014

We absolutely LOVED having the photobooth at our wedding! Our guests had a great time snapping photos through out our night. The assistant was extremely helpful and made our guests feel like she was enjoying her time there. I would definitely recommend this company to friends in the future!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Rented photo booth. Attendant was professional and fun. Very fun addition to reception! The box below is not allowing me to choose yes. I WOULD recommend this vendor.

Jamie · Married on 02/16/2013

We had a great time with the photo booth. What sold me on their service was that they bring backup equipment if something was to fail. It never did at our wedding, but I wanted to be safe. We also had unlimited photostrips. It was hilarious watching 16 people go into the booth at once.

Sent on 02/20/2013

We loved loved loved the photo booth. Our guests had a blast all night! Such a perfect way to capture memories and fun with your guests!

We also had them do our video ography which turned out great!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Kris · Married on 10/27/2012

My son got married a month before he was to deploy as an active military member. Being in the military, he is away from home and not able to connect with friends and family as often as they would like. Also, they had the impending long term separation of his deployment on the horizon. The photobooth was the biggest hit!! The guests loved the fun of the photobooth, but more importantly, the bride and groom loved seeing all the pictures of their friends and family having a great time. I can honestly say, people are still commenting to me how much fun it was. LOVED IT!

Sent on 01/21/2014

The photo booth was a highlight for everyone!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

Our guests still talk about how much fun the photo booth was at our wedding!!

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

We LOVED having you at our wedding! Our guests commented on how much fun they had months afterwords! It was so nice to get the photo book at the end of the night. I especially like that guests could write in the book next to their pictures. I was more of a wedding scrapbook than a photo memory book! We got many laughs looking at the pictures of our guests. This was fun for ALL AGES. In fact, both my mom and new mother in law gathered their entire families in the booth and took fun family pictures! My husband and I really appreciated that you didn't watch the clock and didn't immediately shut down the booth at the exact second of end time. I know my guests appreciated that too! You were so wonderful to work with! Thank you!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2012

Photo booth was a great hit at our wedding. WE got so many compliments, some even said it was the best part of the whole wedding. My husband and I had the best laugh looking through all the photo strips the next day and still do to this day!!! We highly reccomend Photo Booth Ent!!!

• User2045750 · 2+ years ago

I am so glad we had PhotoBooth Entertainment at our wedding reception! It was a perfect way to entertain guests, provide fun wedding favors, and capture excellent memories of such a perfect night! The PhotoBook services were well organized and professional. The booth itself was great and the pictures were wonderful quality. Each person in the photobooth received a copy of the filmstrip (even if 10 people were in the booth), plus an extra copy was printed to paste into a guest book. A prop kit was provided as well, which definitely added a lot of fun to the experience! We also chose to purchase a guestbook/scrapbook from the vendor. This book was gorgeous and was a great way for guests to paste in a copy of the photobooth filmstrip and write a note to the newlyweds. A CD was provided to the bride & groom at the end of the night, containing all of the photos taken in the booth. Now I can order more copies of those pictures whenever I want and from whomever I wish. A secure website was also set up by the vendor, providing guests a way to login and download/print additional copies of their photos. Guests were lined up all night to use the photobooth and I'm still getting compliments (3 weeks later) about how fun it was [Facebook was blowing up with guests posting their photobooth pictures!].

Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Scott & Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2012

Photo Booth Ent. was a great at our wedding. The photos that all of our family and friends received where great, the sizing of the photos was like looking at a regular size photo 4x6. They weren't small and hard to see like most photo booths. The dvd & book that we received at the end of our wedding with all the photos that were taking was a great benefit as well.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Chelsey · Married on 07/28/2012

I'm so glad we chose to have Photobooth Entertainment at our wedding reception! Our guests had such a fun time in the booth and we absolutely love the quality of photos we received! Very professional and pleasant to work with; definitely worth every penny! I would recommend Photobooth Entertainment to anyone with an upcoming big event!

Penny · Married on 07/22/2012

The photo booth made this a very memorable wedding. The guests all loved it and it was fun to guests of all ages participate. Everyone commented on what a great idea this was. The staff was beyond terrific. The memory scrapbook was an amazing memory. Can't say enough about the professionalism of company. I would recommend them to anyone. I have been to other events with different booths and none compared to Andi's

Sent on 01/18/2014

We had their photo booth at our wedding. I didn't have to do anything other than call them and pay. It easy and so much fun! All of my guests loved all of the props they could pick from. It made my wedding stand out.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Aly · Married on 05/27/2012

Andy of Photo Booth Ent was great to work with. We were able to customize our package to get exactly what we wanted. Andy also provided his expertise on timing and setup, so that we would get the most out of the photo booth at our wedding. The guests loved it, and we loved getting all of the pictures afterwards!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Easy to work with, best wedding memento ever.

tonya · Married on 04/28/2012

Our guests had a blast with the photo booth! We still have friends talking about how much fun they had. We love looking at everyones pictures!

Sent on 01/18/2014

This photo booth was the best thing we spent our money on.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Tara · Married on 12/31/2011

Andy was prompt, professional, and easy to work with for my wedding on New Year's Eve. I have recommended this photobooth to many of my friends and family and have since booked Andy for two corporate events. Andy is very easy to work with and always well-prepared. You won't have to worry about a thing -- I would recommend this vendor!

Andrea · Married on 09/06/2014

Loved the video service! Great people to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Photo booth props were great and the quality of the photos were really clear. I would highly recommend this photo booth!