Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment Reviews

117 | Rochester, MN

117 Reviews for Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Shiloh was so great on the day off the wedding! My family and members of the wedding party commented about how nice she was and how they would see her capturing great moments (that even the photographer wasn't capturing). After the event Shiloh has kept in amazing communication, been very flexible with changes to our movie and overall has been a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Andy and his staff were great. Before the event, he answered all my questions thoroughly and was a great resource. I had reserached a couple other vendors and Photobooth Entertainment was definitely the best value, we loved working with them. The photobooth was such a hit at the reception. Everyone had a blast with all the fun props and it was so much fun to go back and look at the pictures of everyone.

Jamie · Married on 08/30/2014

They were very flexible with every aspect of the rental of the photobooth. I had many compliments on the booth and the worker. They did a wonderful job with my album too. This was one of the best parts of my wedding day!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Very pleased with the quality of the service provided

Sent on 12/02/2014

I was very pleased with the photo booth and all of my guests had a great time using it!

Jesse · Married on 08/09/2014

The Photo Booth rental added a unique gathering point for friends and family who hadn't met yet. What a great time and way to remember your special occasion!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Awesome!! Loved our scrapbook, and the CD we received at the end!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Darr · Married on 07/12/2014

Great photo booth! Lots of props and friends and family loved it. I would recommend this company to a friend.

Mollie · Married on 06/21/2014

Andy was AMAZING to work with! He got back to me in a timely manner, and he was very professional, He delivered everything he said he would! My guests thoroughly enjoyed having the photobooth at our wedding. The staff was professional and amazing with all age groups! Especially all the children that were there. They went above and beyond to make sure that me and my guests had a wonderful experience! I would recommend them to anybody!!!

Janelli · Married on 06/21/2014

What made this photo booth unique was that everyone who went in to take a picture received a picture! So if 9 people went in 10 pictures came out. One for each person and one for us to go into our album. I've been to weddings where that wasn't the case. Their booth was also bigger than the traditional photo booths on the market which was very nice. This was by far one of the best things we spent our money on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Everything was better than we could have anticipated! They were very professional, and kept a smile on our faces the whole time!

Andy · Married on 05/24/2014

Very good photobooth. Very clean props and very nice book giving at end of night!! I would love to have them back!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

My wife and I rented the photo booth. Everyone loved taking pictures with it, especially the kids.

Mallory · Married on 05/03/2014

This photo booth rental was amazing! All of my guests absolutely loved it! The attendant that was there was so helpful and a pleasure to work with. I would for surely recommended your services to others.

Sent on 12/03/2014

The photo-booth we had was perfect for our wedding! Our guest had a blast with it! We could fit 10 plus people and the women helping our guest with the booth was fun and had a great attitude, which made it fun for everyone :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

The photobooth was a huge hit, everyone is still talking about it and enjoying the pictures to this day. The attendant was so sweet and patient with everyone. She couldn't have done a better job. Money well spent.

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2013

Had photobooth entertainment for my wedding, everyone loved it and we have a great scrapbook we got from them! Worth the money, so much fun and great memories! Also loved that everyone that went into the photobooth got a copy of the photo strip plus and extra one for us!

Sent on 01/15/2014

We were very happy with the set up and assistance for our photo booth. Communication was always there throughout the time leading up to our event and they were flexible with our changes.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Katie · Married on 09/21/2013

Our photobooth rental was an absolute hit! Not only did we find it to be a blast, but our guests took some fantastic (and hilarious) photos for us for our photo scrapbook. The props were in abundance, and our attendant was so nice and fun to work with. Definitely worth every penny.

Stacie · event on 09/14/2013

Loved having you guys!!! Everyone still talks about how much fun the photobooth was at our wedding!!! I have told all my friends who are engaged to look you up!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

They provided us with a photo booth during our wedding reception. Everyone had such a blast with it! We have a lot of very fun photos to remember from our big day!

Sent on 01/27/2014

The photobooth assistant was great!!! She assisted the guests' every need and created a very memorable wedding photo album that we'll cherish forever!

Sent on 01/12/2014

PhotoBooth entertainment had great props and were easy to work with.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Our guests loved the photobooth provided by Photobooth Entertainment and the fact that they all received copies of their fun pictures! My husband and I love looking through our photo scrapbook provided by the company from our wedding night! We would highly recommend for others!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Deanna · Married on 08/10/2013

Thank you so much for doing the Photo Booth for our wedding! It was simply wonderful working with you. Because we lived out of State, communication with some businesses was challenging - but not with you! It was always easy to get in touch and the service you delivered was outstanding. All our guests loved the booth - and we love the photos we have of them.

Thanks so much for being so easy to work with and delivering such an excellent product.