Wedding Day Diamonds Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Chelsie Married on 08/28/2020
    Natalie Vaughtat the Maple Grove wedding day is amazing! she always listensand shows you what YOU want to see and suggests rings based on your preferences.No matter how many times I go there and try on my perfect ring she is always thrilled to see me and excited to help in any way possible. She is NEVER pushy. Me and my boyfriend will be going to her very soon to ger my ring!
  • Madison
    Madison C. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Ring, Great Service

My wedding band was perfect. They worked with us to find something outstanding within our budget.

(We got the engagement ring at another jewler)
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie C. Married on 06/13/2020

My Husband Has Great Taste

Wedding Day has been wonderful throughout our engagement and we will continue to visit for cleaning and future needs. They did not pressure any purchase but instead provided guidance to help us find the perfect rings. I wanted to have my engagement ring and wedding band sautered before the wedding since we were leaving for our honeymoon 24 hours later and with coronavirus, I was ordered about timing, but they had it done same day for me. Amazing!
    Heather Married on 11/01/2019
    My fiancé chose my ring on all his own but he said that he could never imagine going anywhere else. Charity who now works at the Maplewood store was an amazing help. And even since getting my ring they have stayed in touch and been amazing. Their customer service in unparalleled. My ring is absolutely gorgeous. And their warranty is absolutely impressive. Will be going to them for all jewelry needs in the future.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/01/2019

Felt like family

My husband worked with Anna In Burnsville right from the get go on designing my engagement ring, if we had a friend mentioning anything about thinking about buying a ring he would tell them to go see Anna. It only felt right when we started looking for our wedding bands to go back to Anna :) as soon as I walked in with my husband she recognized him right away and we felt very welcome in the store. It was a great experience to feel like family coming in. We had a friend even bring our rings in the night before the wedding to get cleaned and she recognized who they belong to!
  • Jenny
    Jenny M. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful rings!

We had a great experience at the Burnsville Wedding Day Diamonds! The rings are gorgeous of course and the customer service is awesome, especially Jesse! The warranty puts our minds at ease. We will be customers for life!
    Bryce Married on 08/01/2019
    Very very pleased with the outcome of the engagement ring I received, couldn't be any happier! The customer service I received was the best. Charity helped me pick out the best ring that was in my price range. She was very helpful and couldn't ask for a better person to help me! Everyone was so kind and and very supportive
  • Avery
    Avery D. Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome jewler

Wedding Day is so great. They are really friendly, not pushy, and have a great selection of rings! My husband and I definitely recommend them!
    Angie Married on 06/08/2019

Melissa at the Roseville location

Melissa was so amazing. We went into Wedding Day to look at engagement rings before we got engaged and Melissa helped us narrow down some options. Then before my husband proposed she helped him pick out the perfect ring and diamond. Once we were engaged Melissa also helped us in picking our wedding bands. She was with us all the way through and I cannot recommend her enough!! She is amazing, never pushy, so helpful and such a nice person!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 12/08/2018
    We went to the West End Wedding Day two times before deciding on getting my engagement ring from them. They were not pushy at all, and worked with my indecisiveness to help me pick out my perfect ring! Amazing value too, we picked an ECO4 diamond!
    Tessa Married on 01/27/2018
    We looked at a couple of other places, before coming to Wedding Day. In addition to finding the perfect rings, we also wanted the perfect jeweler who was welcoming, as we are a same-sex couple. From the moment we walked in Wedding Day felt different than the others. Sean worked with us, and even without an appointment, made it seem like we were the only thing he needed to do that day. There was absolutely no pressure, or hassle. Finding my ring at Wedding Day was like finding my fiancee, I just knew! Kristen and Mikel feel like friends after the process of getting our rings; they made things fun and exciting. They were also really respectful about our budgets and reminding us what our budgets were as we picked out diamonds. They took so much time, for both of us, to help us pick out stones. We felt like we could really trust them to help us make the right decision. We are so excited to go get our ring cleans, just to say hi! Our rings are perfect, and the experience was too.
  • User2700429 2+ years ago
    Worked with my fiancé and created exactly what I wanted. Had the best quality diamonds for the lowest prices. Amazing customer service.
    Jaimie Married on 07/22/2017
    Great jeweler. My fiance bought my engagement ring at WDD and they were wonderful to work with for resizing my ring quickly and perfectly. They were so great to work with for our wedding rings too and the rings came much quicker than expected. We also used them to engrave my new husbands wedding band and it was affordable and well done. Love the free ring cleanings and lifetime warranty.
    Ryan Married on 07/08/2017
    We used the location in Maplewood and worked with Revea Baker. She was phenomenal! We had a horrible experience with another jewelry store, short version we had to return the ring. Revea worked with us until we found what we liked, and then waited patiently until our return was complete and we could purchase the new ring. I would highly recommend this store!!
    Taylor Married on 07/01/2017
    Worth every penny! So pleased with their products!
  • User2678482 2+ years ago
    I went to a dozen named brand and small name jewelers for my engagement ring. Even
    Went to another wedding day location to see what I could find. I Came back to Mary in Woodbury for great service! Very please with wedding day and my purchase!
  • User2850201 2+ years ago
    My fiancé and I worked with Susan at the Wedding Day in Eden Prairie and could not be happier with our experience!!!! She was so nice and easy to work with, always so responsive and quick to reply to our many questions. We felt so assured that she would make sure my ring came out exactly the way we wanted. She genuinely cares about who she's helping and helps to put you at ease for such an important purchase.

As a tip to those considering Wedding Day- go see Susan, and make sure you check out their Eco 3 diamonds!!
    Sara Married on 02/10/2017
    The St. Louis Park location is where my fiancee got my engagement ring, my wedding gift, and both of our wedding bands. The service was great, they are very patient in explaining everything to first time diamond buyers, and the final products were just beautiful. I highly recommend them!
  • User2490369 2+ years ago
    I have recently become engaged to the man of my dreams and I couldn’t be any happier. Not only am I so in love with my new fiancé, but I am beyond obsessed and in love with my ring! It is perfect in every single way and I wouldn’t have been able to do a better job if I picked it out myself!
    We had gone to Wedding Day several months ago to look around and see what different styles and options they had to offer. We worked with Charity Palmer at the Maplewood location and would absolutely recommend her to anyone! She is AMAZING, so nice, fun, energetic, and an absolute expert when it comes to diamonds! She was able to help me decide what styles/shapes/sizes I liked and gage a really good idea and understanding of what my perfect ring would be.
    After the proposal, I learned that my fiancé had gone back in to Charity and the process of choosing a ring (which he had originally dreaded) was so easy and stress free. Charity was such a huge help to him and respected his budget and concerns. She was able to take my wants and his needs into consideration and find me the absolute perfect ring! We couldn’t thank Charity and Wedding Day enough and would HIGHLY recommend her/them to anyone out there looking!
  • User2522359 2+ years ago
    LOVED working with wedding day! They were able to find the perfect engagement while staying within our budget! They were very honest, and patient with us.
    Katie Married on 10/15/2016
    Charity was very professional but personable and took the time to find the perfect diamond for our budget and ring setting. The lab grown diamond is awesome and she was on the ball the whole time. We would go back to her first for any future jewelry purchases for sure. Best value, best rings of all the places we looked. Overall a great experience.
    Ben Married on 09/10/2016
    I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from Wedding Day and I could not be happier. From the moment I first stepped in to Wedding Day (and I visited a couple times before buying), I knew I was in good hands. It's important to note that I made multiple visits, because the folks at Wedding Day did not rush me into any purchases, and in fact encouraged me to take the time to think about my options. When I was ready to buy, Susan worked with me to create the perfect ring. The people at Wedding Day, and Susan in particular, were wonderful--enthusiastic, patient, and helpful. I am so happy that I went to Wedding Day for such a special purchase.
  • User2194962 2+ years ago
    Wedding Day in Bloomington was very helpful and accommodating. My now fiance and I did not know anything about diamonds and they educated us on everything. The were not pushy and genuinely wanted us to get the diamond we wanted instead of the most expensive. They also have GIA certified diamonds, or at least someone who was trained by GIA to grade them, and that was important to me.
  • User2493680 2+ years ago
    Natalie V. at Wedding Day was wonderful to work with. We did not feel pressured to buy anything when we were looking around, and she has been very responsive. She was very knowledgeable and helped us pick out a ring that we loved within our budget, providing us with various options with her professional advice. Highly recommend!
    Sarah
    Helen Married on 07/16/2016
    Though we didn't end up purchasing our bands from Wedding day, I just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful my husband and I are were with the service they provided. It was absolutely stunning the pieces that we were shown and the infinite possibilities of what they could perform. Though we couldn't agree on a piece and ended up purchasing elsewhere we're happy for their service.