Wedding Creative and Design Reviews

10 | Wasilla, AK

10 Reviews for Wedding Creative and Design

Giacinto Paoletti · Married on 11/07/2020

Flawless and Wonderful

Yvette was awesome and very easy to work with! I highly recommend her. She made our special day stress free!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/01/2020

Yvette is the absolute best!

Yvette did such an amazing job during our wedding planning process and on the day of (even despite COVID and the pouring rain). She was patient, creative, accommodating, professional, and so fun to work with. Yvette understood what we were looking for, even if I wasn't making sense and made our vision a dream come true. I would highly recommend Wedding Creative & Design to any person or couple looking for an organized and stress free day! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Holly

Holly Manning · Married on 07/30/2020

Yvette did an amazing job! Could not have been happier!

Yvette was incredible to work with. She helped me plan a wedding in Alaska while living in Texas! And during the Covid virus! She had no problem traveling hours to our chosen location. She helped coordinate every detail and made sure our day was absolutely PERFECT!! Our intimate ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Holly Manning · Married on 07/30/2020

Yvette did an amazing job! Could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Kate

Kalee · Married on 07/11/2020

Stress free wedding day thanks to Yvette!

Yvette is awesome! She came on as our day of coordinator one week before our wedding and took charge and made sure everything was perfect! You can tell she’s very experienced, and making her brides and grooms day go smoothly is her top priority. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Elizabeth V · Married on 07/20/2019

Yvette is the best

Yvette was amazing, so personable, really just helped everything for the day flow nicely. Even though we had only hired her for the day of, she was constantly helping me throughout the entire process, especially the weeks prior to our wedding. She really made it so that myself and my family could sit back and enjoy the day.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Erin

Erin Keller · Married on 05/11/2019

Truly great to work with

We hired Yvette for our wedding in May and she was amazing to work with. We had a vision in mind for our wedding before we met with her, and she made it all come to life. Several of our vendors also mentioned how much they enjoyed working with Yvette as well. She saved the day so many times when things got misplaced- she was always ready to help but also didn’t make herself too obvious during the wedding and reception. Our special day was so much fun, and we didn’t have to worry about anything because Yvette had it covered. Thank you again for being so wonderful!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kristine · Married on 08/10/2018

Great to work with

Yvette was wonderful to work with and she helped me find all the things that I needed to recreate my vision board. Her and her husband even custom built an ice cream stand for my ice cream bar. She was easy to get a hold of when I needed her and willing to meet me to review my sketches and notes. I was able to hand off tasks to her, which definitely helped make planning much smoother. Thanks Yvette for all your time and effort!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Super Grateful!

Looking back now, I don't believe I could have done all my wedding planning without Yvette! Even in some moments that I caught myself frustrated she reassured me this was my day and it was going to be okay. And It was, I had an amazing time working with you. Never stressed because i trusted that you had everything under control. And I saw that when I walked in to the reception hall for the first time.. It was everything I hoped for :) I admire all the work you do, I am super grateful to have had you be the one to plan my wedding. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Dear Bride & Groom,

Our wedding ceremony was held in Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish. Our ceremony was a traditional Filipino Catholic wedding consisting of a huge wedding entourage. Our wedding reception was held in Downtown Marriott Hotel.

Both the ceremony and reception was a great success because of Yvette's diligent work and attention to detail. It was not easy organizing over 70 people to walk down the aisle for our ceremony and seating over 300 guests correctly for our reception, but Yvette did this without difficulty.When unexpected problems arose, Yvette handled them confidently and smoothly, leaving us to enjoy our wedding day.

Yvette was not only our wedding planner but also our dance instructor and choreographer. We wanted our first dance to consist of a slow traditional dance, but with a twist in the middle, with us breaking into a fun dance song. Hiring a professional dance instructor was over our budget. Yvette took the initiative to create a dance ensemble that would be perfect for us. We are both not dancers, but Yvette was very calm and patient with us during our dance lessons. Our first dance was a hit and had many compliments from our guests about how great our dance was and how we had surprised them. It made our first dance so much more special.

Hiring Yvette to coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Yvette's kindness and calm presence made it easy and a pleasure to work with her. Her professional manner and knowledge of event coordination and planning made our wedding day special and memorable. Her organization skills, creative ideas, attention to details, and impressive dance choreography made our vision of a perfect wedding a reality.

We would strongly recommend hiring Yvette Cardoso as your event planner.

Sincerely,