Wedding Clip Reviews

1 User photo

Wedding Clip 1

Austin · Married on 08/08/2019

Austin - Married on June 8 2019

Wow! Dmitry and his team at Love Is Wedding Videography (Wedding Clip) are simply THE best. I cannot give them enough credit for the fantastic job they did. From our first call to the wedding, Dmitry was highly responsive and stayed on top of everything. I truly didn't know what to expect from the video until I saw it... and when I did, I was blown away. The quality, editing, and just the amount of footage gathered was so incredible. On the wedding day, Dmitry and his team blended into the crowd while capturing so many wonderful moments from the day. I don't know how they did it, but they captured everything I remembered and more! I've seen other friend's wedding videos, and the quality just doesn't compare. Love Is truly delivers a FILM. I've received dozens and dozens of comments from friends and family on how wonderful the video was, and one of my best friends book them for her wedding in May after seeing the video. They are that good.

I could go on and on, but if you are looking for a wedding videographer I would HIGHLY suggest contacting Love Is. Once you meet with Dmitry, you won't look elsewhere. He is amazing to work with, and was absolutely one of the best "wedding decisions" I made. Your wedding day will fly by and the memories are what you will be left with. Don't underestimate the value of photo and film. They are everlasting!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Justine

Justine Taylor · Married on 05/31/2019

Will recommend to my friends!

Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography) not only captured the best day of my life but they presented in a way that I tear up every time I watch our videos. They are professional with what they do and make you comfortable when they do it. I recommend them to everyone I talk to that is planning a wedding. Seriously if you’re between Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography) and another company, go with Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography). You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Brianna Machado · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Video exceeded our expectations

Dmitry and his team were amazing from the beginning. On the day of, you can tell this wasn’t his first rodeo. Weddings can be crazy and he brilliantly did his thing. Everyone was so impressed with him. He is very creative and talented and he knew what my vision was and went with it without any reminders. I am truly thankful for him because weddings are a blur and video is the one thing that can bring back the past. Thank you Dmitry!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible Wedding Videographer!

Dmitry was so wonderful to work with! He was so helpful in both prep for the wedding day and throughout the editing of our video. On our wedding day, he and his team made us feel so comfortable and worked seamlessly with our photographer. The footage is gorgeous and we could not have asked for a more beautiful way to look back on our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Wedding Clip's reply:

Thank you, Alex, it was a pleasure to capture your day! Thanks for having us, I hope you will enjoy the video many many years from now!
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Videographer around

My husband and I are so happy we hired Dmitry and his team for our wedding videography. We both watched hours upon hours of wedding videos done by videographers in the area and we selected Love is, because of the beautiful imagery and emotions that their videos captured. On the day of the wedding, Dmitri and his team worked seamlessly with our photographer and his positive and relaxed energy helped to calm my bridal nerves. We are so in love with the final products, (both short and long videos). Dmitry was able to capture so many special moments and expressions and listened to exactly what we wanted to have on our video. We will treasure our wedding video forever and are so grateful that we found Love is (wedding clip). Here is a link for our short video https://vimeo.com/301125834/a15a4bead9

Sent on 01/04/2019

Henry · Married on 07/28/2018

If I could rate Dmitry and his team a 10 out of 5 I would. He and his team were able to produce a film that exceeded our expectations. Dmitry was responsive and professional throughout the process; from inception of the film idea to the final product. He is very easy to work with and is very sensitive to our requests, often going above and beyond to get the best film produced. Our wedding video would not have the same quality, care, and professional outcome with any other videographer. I appreciate his talent and his hard work.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Wedding Clip 2

Wedding Clip's reply:

Thank you, Henry, for wonderful words! You guys an amazing couple! I wish you lots of love and happiness!

Robert · Married on 06/30/2018

Dmitry is an incredible videographer and editor. He really captured the moments we wanted and condensed the experience into a beautiful video! Link to our video: https://vimeo.com/287141120/3585cc8d8b

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brycen · Married on 03/24/2018

Planning weddings can be a stressful experience. Finding vendors that are as accommodating, helpful, and as professional as Dmitry and his team made the whole experience much more enjoyable. Having an amazing end product that we can always look back on to remember our special day is fantastic as well. Thanks Dmitry!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Wedding Clip's reply:

Brycen and Whitney, it was a joy to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for having us!!!
  • O

Olesja · Married on 01/01/2018

I have been using Dmitry's services for almost 3 years now, and it is about time to write a glowing review:) I was hoping to keep him all to myself and a secret, but just cannot be quiet anymore:) Dmitry is the only one I trust with anything that requires filming. I am a total perfectionist, a photographer (11 years and counting) and do fashion videos too. Dmitry is incredible! He has filmed personal videos for me of the milestone birthdays of my kids, he has filmed behind the scenes fashion reels on my shoots and he has edited my own reels. I wish I could get married again to my soulmate husband just so he could film our wedding! Maybe vows renewal?:)) Every single time he is punctual, he is mega talented, and he gets those precious details that count. From color/lighting to editing and music selection - I rarely have any changes at all, and it is unheard of from me:))) I so truly appreciate Dmitry and his talent and professionalism (did I mention that he is very good looking and always appropriately nicely dressed?) and thank destiny for crossing our paths!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Sofia · Married on 10/07/2017

We are absolutely happy that we found Dmitry! During our wedding, I could totally see how he cares capturing professional and beautiful scenes. He was there not just to fill out the work hours, and seemed very passionated of the quality work as an artist.
    Another thing is he responses really quick. Personally, I believe this is a significant skill as a professional. Either positive or negative questions, he was always quick to give an answer, and this definitely had me feel reliable and trustful.
    Thanks for the beautiful video! You made our wedding look like a movie scene!
    And if anyone consider him for your wedding video, compare his videos to others. It is really rare to find this quality with this price! Definitely worth it!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jillian · Married on 08/25/2017

Dmitry exceeded all of our expectations. He and his associate were professional and fast at getting great shots. They worked really well with our photographers so that no one was in each other's way but both our photographs and video captured important moments. The edited videos both had good pacing and Dmitry did an expert job weaving the music we selected into them. This company did amazing work.

Sent on 01/02/2018

paige · Married on 05/20/2017

Originally having a videographer wasn't on my check list of things to do for our wedding, but after many conversations we felt it was a moment in our lives we could not just relive through photos. Dmitry responded to any email, or question we had, was very accommodating and squeezed us in to his busy schedule with no hesitation.Our budget was pretty tight due to making this choice so late in our wedding process, so he worked on a budget that would favor our needs. On our wedding day Dmitry was on time and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable he was professional, friendly and I had to hear about how cool he was from my husband the following day :). We have just received our video, and we are blown away, it captured our personalities perfectly and was the right amount of funny and romantic. Thank you again Dmitry for everything, you made one more couple super happy.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Azadeh · Married on 02/03/2017

Dimitry and his team are awesome! We were looking for a videographer that would tell a story with his video, capturing all the important people and important moments of our big day. Dimitry did exactly that, crafting a video that beautifully unfolds our wedding day from the moment we were getting ready to the moment we were dancing our shoes off. The film has impeccable flow, perfectly timed transitions, great angles and shots of us/the wedding party and our families. He managed to capture everything!
    Dimitry was very responsive from our first phone call. he arrived promptly on the wedding day and showed much ease in working with my photographers and wedding staff. He was in control the whole time, which allowed us to focus on the wedding and just enjoy the night. We loved the video so much and are soo happy to have picked supastar productions to make our wedding film.

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Jane

Jane Smale · Married on 01/14/2017

The quality of work is incredible!

You will not regret working with Dmitry at Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography). His level of professionalism is wonderful and the quality of work he produces is incredible. We worked with Dmitry for both our photography and videography services. While he obviously couldn’t do both, we had him take our video and entrusted him to hire a top-notch photographer and an additional videographer to capture our day. He also did our engagement video and photos. Dmitry is very down to earth and relaxed, making video a fun experience for us. We admire his photojournalistic approach to videography and felt that the results from our own special day resembled snapshots of happiness versus the staged and posed.

Beyond Dmitry being a man of great talent, he is also a man of great integrity and takes great pride in his work. He was so patient with us through every edit we had for our video and worked with us to ensure we had exactly what we hoped for in our wedding highlight reel.

All in all, we are so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with Dmitry and to have the beautiful photos and videos he and his team captured to remember forever this most amazing day. Also, a final push for any brides hesitant on spending money on a great videographer - you will NOT regret it, but you will regret not having your vows and other special moments captured to relive again after your wedding day flies by in a blink of an eye.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Camilo · Married on 10/22/2016

To start I'd like to mention I have no experience with anything related to weddings. But I quickly learned after months of phone calls, emails and negotiations with different vendors how complicated and time consuming planning a wedding could be. I also learned that this industry is full of sharks waiting to take advantage of the situation because the word wedding was mentioned. Which made me question the integrity and drive behind these companies. Money was what drove them. Not passion for their art or job or the idea that they could make one couple's day a most special one. Then in steps Dmitry a young, extremely polite and beyond friendly videographer. Who not only seemed to genuinely care but understood our tight budget and was more then willing to give us a reasonable price. We had viewed a few of his clips and were really impressed but slightly skeptical of what we were going to get for such a deal. Everyone else we had spoken with wanted to charge an obscene amount for less work. Anyway the day of the wedding comes and even with all the planning and help we fell behind on our time schedule. Which made things even more stressful and gave us less time for pictures. Through out all of this Dmitry and his partner were like a fly on the wall working around the photographers and guests pulling us every which way. With all the delays the time we had paid for covered only the essentials. Even after packing and saying his farewell, without being asked Dmitry showed up behind us to capture a song my teen sister in law had prepared to play for us. At no extra charge. If that doesn't show you the kind of dedication and passion Dmitry has, then the only thing left to do is watch our wedding teaser.

My wife and I were blown away by not only how beautiful and (at the cost of sounding lame) magical his takes were but how he laced it all together. We can't say enough great things about this man's work and our experience.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jerremy · Married on 09/12/2016

My husband and I were debating on if we wanted a videographer or not for our wedding... and after working with Dmitriy and Joey and seeing what they did for us, we're extremely glad we did. Our friends raved about the "epic" short film Dmitriy did for us. His style was different from a lot of the other wedding videos we saw. It really showed the emotion of our wedding day and brought a lot of tears to those close to us.

We met up with Dmitriy prior to booking. We went over the details of the various packages he offered, reviewed any questions we had, and he showed us some of his past work. From that initial meeting, Dmitriy made us feel very comfortable and he was someone we felt would be able to capture our wedding day the way we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, Dmitriy and Joey showed up earlier than the time they said they would. They were super friendly and easy to work with the entire day. They even had an aerial cam that gave us awesome views of the ocean background that day. After our wedding, he was able to turnaround the short film video in 2 weeks!

Dmitriy really blew our minds away with the short film he created for us. He went above our expectations and created a memory for us that we could watch for years to come. We are really glad we went with WeddingClip because they really deliver!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2016

WeddingClip did an amazing job with our wedding video. Dmitriy was very prompt since the beginning. He answered every questions and concerns that I had and made the process very easy. At the day of the wedding he showed up early and looked around to get a sense of the location and all we had. He was very courteous to us as well as the other vendors. He had a good turn around time with sending the videos after the wedding. He asked for pictures of my choice to make a beautiful cover case for the DVD. The quality of his work was great and he was willing to work with my little demands afterwards! I am very happy that I got to have Dmitriy take care of the videography of my wedding and already have another friend of mine use him for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

WeddingClip is truly one of the the most talented videography and photography teams in California! Booking WeddingClip was one of the best decisions we've made for our wedding. They are talented, creative, professional, passionate, detail oriented, and have top of the line equipments that make their work far exceeds others. On top of that, they are so nice, genuine, and friendly. They really care about their customers and did a phenomenon job on communicating and guiding us on our wedding day. We love our wedding highlight video and couldn't have asked for better results. Thank you WeddingClip team for all that you do!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Aleksandr · Married on 08/06/2016

When contacting WeddingClip they were very responsive and had great customer service. Dmitriy was our videographer and we were so happy to work with him on our wedding day. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera! Also, when we in a location taking pictures and he got an idea he would just jump in and tell us what we should do to get a certain video shot. Also, he has a keen eye for details. I noticed him getting little close ups of all our sentimental items and then he would get close ups of our rings and my dress. In addition, our photographer and videographer noticed that me and my fiancee exchange little notes before the wedding day. Dmitriy made sure to get a voice recoding of those letters later so that he could include it in our video. I am very happy I chose to hire WeddingClip and Dmitriy.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Monica · Married on 08/01/2016

Just received our full edit video this weekend and I can say is WOW. What an amazing job WeddingClip did!

We're from the San Diego area and booked WeddingClip for their amazing work and great prices! And let me tell you they did not disappoint.

The guys are so easy going and down to earth, it was great having them around all day(most of the time you don't even know they are there) they picked up some great shots and it really showed in our video and teaser.

We received our teaser while on our honeymoon, not even 2 weeks after our wedding, it was such a great surprise. All our family and friends are blown away when they watch the teaser because it truly is something special. WeddingClip has a serious gift! Our full edit video is just as amazing and I'm so happy we get to hold on to such great memories in a perfectly edited video.

If you're on the border of hiring a videographer just say YES and hire these guys. They were one of the best decisions of our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Alexia · Married on 07/28/2016

We love love love on wedding video. WeddingClip production did an amazing job. They were super professional but yet very friendly. We felt so comfortable with them. Dmitriy and Joey are a great team. We got married a little over a month ago and since we got DVD m, my husband and I watch it over 10 times already with friends and family. It took us right back to our wedding day. We are so glad we chose whiterosevideogeapher to be a part of our special day

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Julia · Married on 07/19/2016

AMAZING!!!! Seriously. I searched and searched for a great videographer for our wedding and read hundreds of reviews and watched videos online. I found Dmitriy at WeddingClip and was blown away. His work is outstanding, great value. He has an awesome laid back personality which is refreshing on a high stress day of your wedding. His turn around is so quick, I got the teaser video on the second day of the honeymoon! And the DVD was at my house before we got back. Dmitriy was with us all day and didn't fizzle out or anything. He and his assistant were very professional but fun at the same time. He managed to capture everything and didn't need a checklist or to be asked to cover anything particular, he just gets it!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Julia · Married on 07/15/2016

We contacted WeddingClip to help us create a grand entrance reel based on a song and concept that my husband had envisioned for our wedding. Not only did WeddingClip delivered, they surpassed our expectations! From start to finish, we had an excellent experience with them. On the day of the shoot, they arrived early, well equipped with professional tools and a whole team to capture every angle. Dmitriy always responded to our questions, concerns, and critiques in a timely and professional manner. Dmitriy, Joey, and their whole team are professionals who will give you what you ask for, and work with you to make the final product perfect. Their work is exceptional, if you want to check them out on their website. In the end, we were very happy with the final product. Our family and friends all loved the video and continues to talk about it until this day. We would definitely recommend WeddingClip to any couple planning their wedding!! Book them!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lana · Married on 07/07/2016

Words cannot describe the amazing work Dmitriy accomplished with our wedding highlight and dvd!

Planning the wedding had been so stressful that the major details had been left out. However, Dmitriy had been able to record all the good moments of our wedding and composed a wonderful highlight and dvd. My husband and I had been left SPEECHLESS with ours! So much that within the first day of our highlight, we had messaged and told all of our friends to watch our highlight.

Dmitriy has been very patient with our excess inquiries. In addition, he's been a kind person to work with and always reassuring us. Now when any of our friends get engaged, we refer them directly to Dmitriy for videography!

Sent on 10/08/2016

WeddingClip will always have a special place in our heart. If you're looking for a wedding videographer, these guys are a must! Every story they create is unique to the couple and the cuts are simply gorgeous. I was really pleased with our cinematic trailer, but when we received our full length film a month later, we were just blown away. The choice of music, the way a scene melds into another, it's genius and effortless.
    Your wedding day goes by in a breeze, and it just becomes a distant whirl, but after watching the film, all the memories started rushing back to us and just left little goosebumps all over. It's been a couple months and we still watch our dvd, and LOVE showing it to our friends and family.

Dmitriy and Joey are the most dedicated, passionate, and sweetest guys we've ever met, and we feel SO blessed to have them capture our day for us. They are truly deserving of the title of film-making. The duo have the vision, creativity, and passion to bring your story together. Thank you WeddingClip for allowing us to cherish such a wonderful day in our lives.

Sent on 10/14/2016