Love Is Wedding Reviews

82 Reviews for Love Is Wedding

• Ashley

Ashley Tsang · Married on 10/03/2020

Simply the best!

I have nothing but praise to give to Dmitry and his team - they are the best! They were by far one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with and I 100% recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videography team. Dmitry was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process, and did an amazing job on our wedding videos - I couldn't have asked for anyone to capture my special day as well as this team did. If you're considering Love Is Wedding as your videography team, do yourself a favor and go with them - you won't regret it and you'll love the final product. Thank you again, Dmitry and team!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Ashley and Ryan, you are a wonderful couple! I am glad that you were committed to your plans and were able to hold a wedding in 2020! It was a pleasure capturing your special day!

Best,
    Love Is Wedding Team

Susan Stokes · Married on 10/02/2020

We LOVED our photos and our video!

Dmitry and the Love Is Wedding Videography team captured our wedding day so beautifully and professionally! He also captured my surprise proposal and engagement session. Our memories will remain unforgettable because of this talented team. All of our family and friends were so impressed by their professionalism and Dmitry's personality kept us calm and collected throughout our whole wedding day. Truly, photography and videography is one of the most important investments you will have on your wedding day, so might as well book a talented photographer. Dmitry is passionate about what he does and so is his cinema team. Love Is takes their time in delivering carefully curated and high-quality work. I cannot say enough good things about Dmitry and his team. We LOVED our photos and our video!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Susan so much for your feedback! It was truly an honor to share and capture your special day! - Dmitry, Love Is Wedding

David M. Bury · Married on 04/17/2020

Great communication and care of people

We ended up not booking videography, because of family problems. But I really want to respect Love Is Wedding Videography for the communication process. They took notes from both us and captured tiny nuances, and customized package to our needs. And at the end after canceling them they were great and gave us a rpartial refund which we were not expected to receive. Thank you guys, I promise we will come back to you and I hope to see you in person and work together.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Love Is Wedding's reply:

David, we really respect your decision and wish you the best with your obstacles! Everything will be alright! If something will change let us know! - Dmitry, Love Is Wedding
  • Sadiekatherine

Sadie ORourke · Married on 12/08/2019

Flawless - From Start to Finish

Dmitry was amazing throughout the entire process; extremely responsive, always timely and a joy to have at our wedding. We would highly recommend him for any event, he cares about what he is filming and ensures you are getting the very best! His pricing packages are fair and within industry standards, I was able to customize mine which I really appreciated! The quality of his work is top-notch and we were beyond thrilled with his edit, it was just perfect.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Sadie and Robert, thank you so much for the review! Honestly, it was true JOY to be with you on your wedding day! You guys an amazing couple! Wishing you the best!

Best wishes,
    Love Is Wedding Team.
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations!

My husband and I are blown away at how good our wedding video turned out. We watched it over and over again. Their 4K quality of the video really stands out among the other videographers we've researched previously.

Since the day I contacted Dmitry, he was very helpful and responsive to every email I sent his way. Konstantin, the videographer, showed up on time and was ready. He worked seamlessly with our photographer and took notice on every detail.

We are so happy to have this wonderful memory so we can forever cherish our wedding day. Thank you Dmitry and Konstantin!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Christine, you guys are an incredible couple! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve on your special day! I hope you will watch the video with your kids many more times! - Dmitry, Love Is Wedding

Austin · Married on 08/08/2019

Austin - Married on June 8 2019

Wow! Dmitry and his team at Love Is Wedding Videography (Wedding Clip) are simply THE best. I cannot give them enough credit for the fantastic job they did. From our first call to the wedding, Dmitry was highly responsive and stayed on top of everything. I truly didn't know what to expect from the video until I saw it... and when I did, I was blown away. The quality, editing, and just the amount of footage gathered was so incredible. On the wedding day, Dmitry and his team blended into the crowd while capturing so many wonderful moments from the day. I don't know how they did it, but they captured everything I remembered and more! I've seen other friend's wedding videos, and the quality just doesn't compare. Love Is truly delivers a FILM. I've received dozens and dozens of comments from friends and family on how wonderful the video was, and one of my best friends book them for her wedding in May after seeing the video. They are that good.

I could go on and on, but if you are looking for a wedding videographer I would HIGHLY suggest contacting Love Is. Once you meet with Dmitry, you won't look elsewhere. He is amazing to work with, and was absolutely one of the best "wedding decisions" I made. Your wedding day will fly by and the memories are what you will be left with. Don't underestimate the value of photo and film. They are everlasting!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Justine

Justine Taylor · Married on 05/31/2019

Will recommend to my friends!

Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography) not only captured the best day of my life but they presented in a way that I tear up every time I watch our videos. They are professional with what they do and make you comfortable when they do it. I recommend them to everyone I talk to that is planning a wedding. Seriously if you’re between Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography) and another company, go with Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography). You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing videographer!

It was really important to us to be able to watch our wedding day over since we knew the day would fly by. After watching numerous wedding videos, we fell in love with Dmitry’s work. Choosing him to film our wedding day was hands down the best and easiest decision we made. He and his assistant were on time and was super easy to work with. Prior to our wedding day, he made sure to ask which parts of our day was the most important to us and he captured the day beautifully!!! We got back our wedding video and we are beyond thrilled with the final product. He also wanted us to love our video and asked if we wanted anything changed or added. You won’t regret choosing Dmitry to capture your day in film!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Brianna Machado · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Video exceeded our expectations

Dmitry and his team were amazing from the beginning. On the day of, you can tell this wasn’t his first rodeo. Weddings can be crazy and he brilliantly did his thing. Everyone was so impressed with him. He is very creative and talented and he knew what my vision was and went with it without any reminders. I am truly thankful for him because weddings are a blur and video is the one thing that can bring back the past. Thank you Dmitry!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Brianna, you are truly a gem! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be with you on a wedding day! And congrats with your baby! Wishing you lots of love and happiness! - Dmitry, Love Is Wedding.
  • Ashley

Ashley B · Married on 04/06/2019

We will be able to re-live that day

We are so happy with the outcome of our wedding video! Dmitry and team, truly captured everything from our amazing day! We are pleased with the decision we made by having Love Is Wedding Videography (Wedding Clip) film our wedding day. We will be able to re-live that day, by watching the video that Dmitry and the Love Is team put together so nicely with the music of our choice! You won't be disappointed, by choosing them.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Connelly · Married on 03/11/2019

Couldn't be happier with the results!!!

Dmitry and his photography team are so incredibly professional with talents that surpassed our every expectation! Just astounded by the quality of their work. So Dmitry actually did my brother's wedding and after seeing their video I knew I wanted to have him film our wedding. They had a few surprises thrown their way from our end, like my husband deciding last minute to play the guitar from a gazebo, as I walked down the aisle. Man did they hustle to capture EVERYTHING!!!

If you want a quality videographer that makes your wedding day into a fairytale on film, you've found the right company. After so much painstaking planning and attention to detail for our wedding day this is the part that lives on. He makes sure to get all the details and has the editing skills of a genius, you really can't go wrong. Rant over just a super happy customer that rarely leaves reviews but this was well worth it!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible Wedding Videographer!

Dmitry was so wonderful to work with! He was so helpful in both prep for the wedding day and throughout the editing of our video. On our wedding day, he and his team made us feel so comfortable and worked seamlessly with our photographer. The footage is gorgeous and we could not have asked for a more beautiful way to look back on our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Alex, it was a pleasure to capture your day! Thanks for having us, I hope you will enjoy the video many many years from now!
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Videographer around

My husband and I are so happy we hired Dmitry and his team for our wedding videography. We both watched hours upon hours of wedding videos done by videographers in the area and we selected Love is, because of the beautiful imagery and emotions that their videos captured. On the day of the wedding, Dmitri and his team worked seamlessly with our photographer and his positive and relaxed energy helped to calm my bridal nerves. We are so in love with the final products, (both short and long videos). Dmitry was able to capture so many special moments and expressions and listened to exactly what we wanted to have on our video. We will treasure our wedding video forever and are so grateful that we found Love is (wedding clip). Here is a link for our short video https://vimeo.com/301125834/a15a4bead9

Sent on 01/04/2019

Henry · Married on 07/28/2018

If I could rate Dmitry and his team a 10 out of 5 I would. He and his team were able to produce a film that exceeded our expectations. Dmitry was responsive and professional throughout the process; from inception of the film idea to the final product. He is very easy to work with and is very sensitive to our requests, often going above and beyond to get the best film produced. Our wedding video would not have the same quality, care, and professional outcome with any other videographer. I appreciate his talent and his hard work.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Henry, for wonderful words! You guys an amazing couple! I wish you lots of love and happiness!

Robert · Married on 06/30/2018

Dmitry is an incredible videographer and editor. He really captured the moments we wanted and condensed the experience into a beautiful video! Link to our video: https://vimeo.com/287141120/3585cc8d8b

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brycen · Married on 03/24/2018

Planning weddings can be a stressful experience. Finding vendors that are as accommodating, helpful, and as professional as Dmitry and his team made the whole experience much more enjoyable. Having an amazing end product that we can always look back on to remember our special day is fantastic as well. Thanks Dmitry!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Brycen and Whitney, it was a joy to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for having us!!!
  • O

Olesja · Married on 01/01/2018

I have been using Dmitry's services for almost 3 years now, and it is about time to write a glowing review:) I was hoping to keep him all to myself and a secret, but just cannot be quiet anymore:) Dmitry is the only one I trust with anything that requires filming. I am a total perfectionist, a photographer (11 years and counting) and do fashion videos too. Dmitry is incredible! He has filmed personal videos for me of the milestone birthdays of my kids, he has filmed behind the scenes fashion reels on my shoots and he has edited my own reels. I wish I could get married again to my soulmate husband just so he could film our wedding! Maybe vows renewal?:)) Every single time he is punctual, he is mega talented, and he gets those precious details that count. From color/lighting to editing and music selection - I rarely have any changes at all, and it is unheard of from me:))) I so truly appreciate Dmitry and his talent and professionalism (did I mention that he is very good looking and always appropriately nicely dressed?) and thank destiny for crossing our paths!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Sofia · Married on 10/07/2017

We are absolutely happy that we found Dmitry! During our wedding, I could totally see how he cares capturing professional and beautiful scenes. He was there not just to fill out the work hours, and seemed very passionated of the quality work as an artist.
    Another thing is he responses really quick. Personally, I believe this is a significant skill as a professional. Either positive or negative questions, he was always quick to give an answer, and this definitely had me feel reliable and trustful.
    Thanks for the beautiful video! You made our wedding look like a movie scene!
    And if anyone consider him for your wedding video, compare his videos to others. It is really rare to find this quality with this price! Definitely worth it!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jillian · Married on 08/25/2017

Dmitry exceeded all of our expectations. He and his associate were professional and fast at getting great shots. They worked really well with our photographers so that no one was in each other's way but both our photographs and video captured important moments. The edited videos both had good pacing and Dmitry did an expert job weaving the music we selected into them. This company did amazing work.

Sent on 01/02/2018

paige · Married on 05/20/2017

Originally having a videographer wasn't on my check list of things to do for our wedding, but after many conversations we felt it was a moment in our lives we could not just relive through photos. Dmitry responded to any email, or question we had, was very accommodating and squeezed us in to his busy schedule with no hesitation.Our budget was pretty tight due to making this choice so late in our wedding process, so he worked on a budget that would favor our needs. On our wedding day Dmitry was on time and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable he was professional, friendly and I had to hear about how cool he was from my husband the following day :). We have just received our video, and we are blown away, it captured our personalities perfectly and was the right amount of funny and romantic. Thank you again Dmitry for everything, you made one more couple super happy.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Azadeh · Married on 02/03/2017

Dimitry and his team are awesome! We were looking for a videographer that would tell a story with his video, capturing all the important people and important moments of our big day. Dimitry did exactly that, crafting a video that beautifully unfolds our wedding day from the moment we were getting ready to the moment we were dancing our shoes off. The film has impeccable flow, perfectly timed transitions, great angles and shots of us/the wedding party and our families. He managed to capture everything!
    Dimitry was very responsive from our first phone call. he arrived promptly on the wedding day and showed much ease in working with my photographers and wedding staff. He was in control the whole time, which allowed us to focus on the wedding and just enjoy the night. We loved the video so much and are soo happy to have picked supastar productions to make our wedding film.

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Jane

Jane Smale · Married on 01/14/2017

The quality of work is incredible!

You will not regret working with Dmitry at Wedding Clip (Love Is Wedding Videography). His level of professionalism is wonderful and the quality of work he produces is incredible. We worked with Dmitry for both our photography and videography services. While he obviously couldn’t do both, we had him take our video and entrusted him to hire a top-notch photographer and an additional videographer to capture our day. He also did our engagement video and photos. Dmitry is very down to earth and relaxed, making video a fun experience for us. We admire his photojournalistic approach to videography and felt that the results from our own special day resembled snapshots of happiness versus the staged and posed.

Beyond Dmitry being a man of great talent, he is also a man of great integrity and takes great pride in his work. He was so patient with us through every edit we had for our video and worked with us to ensure we had exactly what we hoped for in our wedding highlight reel.

All in all, we are so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with Dmitry and to have the beautiful photos and videos he and his team captured to remember forever this most amazing day. Also, a final push for any brides hesitant on spending money on a great videographer - you will NOT regret it, but you will regret not having your vows and other special moments captured to relive again after your wedding day flies by in a blink of an eye.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Camilo · Married on 10/22/2016

To start I'd like to mention I have no experience with anything related to weddings. But I quickly learned after months of phone calls, emails and negotiations with different vendors how complicated and time consuming planning a wedding could be. I also learned that this industry is full of sharks waiting to take advantage of the situation because the word wedding was mentioned. Which made me question the integrity and drive behind these companies. Money was what drove them. Not passion for their art or job or the idea that they could make one couple's day a most special one. Then in steps Dmitry a young, extremely polite and beyond friendly videographer. Who not only seemed to genuinely care but understood our tight budget and was more then willing to give us a reasonable price. We had viewed a few of his clips and were really impressed but slightly skeptical of what we were going to get for such a deal. Everyone else we had spoken with wanted to charge an obscene amount for less work. Anyway the day of the wedding comes and even with all the planning and help we fell behind on our time schedule. Which made things even more stressful and gave us less time for pictures. Through out all of this Dmitry and his partner were like a fly on the wall working around the photographers and guests pulling us every which way. With all the delays the time we had paid for covered only the essentials. Even after packing and saying his farewell, without being asked Dmitry showed up behind us to capture a song my teen sister in law had prepared to play for us. At no extra charge. If that doesn't show you the kind of dedication and passion Dmitry has, then the only thing left to do is watch our wedding teaser.

My wife and I were blown away by not only how beautiful and (at the cost of sounding lame) magical his takes were but how he laced it all together. We can't say enough great things about this man's work and our experience.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jerremy · Married on 09/12/2016

My husband and I were debating on if we wanted a videographer or not for our wedding... and after working with Dmitriy and Joey and seeing what they did for us, we're extremely glad we did. Our friends raved about the "epic" short film Dmitriy did for us. His style was different from a lot of the other wedding videos we saw. It really showed the emotion of our wedding day and brought a lot of tears to those close to us.

We met up with Dmitriy prior to booking. We went over the details of the various packages he offered, reviewed any questions we had, and he showed us some of his past work. From that initial meeting, Dmitriy made us feel very comfortable and he was someone we felt would be able to capture our wedding day the way we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, Dmitriy and Joey showed up earlier than the time they said they would. They were super friendly and easy to work with the entire day. They even had an aerial cam that gave us awesome views of the ocean background that day. After our wedding, he was able to turnaround the short film video in 2 weeks!

Dmitriy really blew our minds away with the short film he created for us. He went above our expectations and created a memory for us that we could watch for years to come. We are really glad we went with WeddingClip because they really deliver!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2016

WeddingClip did an amazing job with our wedding video. Dmitriy was very prompt since the beginning. He answered every questions and concerns that I had and made the process very easy. At the day of the wedding he showed up early and looked around to get a sense of the location and all we had. He was very courteous to us as well as the other vendors. He had a good turn around time with sending the videos after the wedding. He asked for pictures of my choice to make a beautiful cover case for the DVD. The quality of his work was great and he was willing to work with my little demands afterwards! I am very happy that I got to have Dmitriy take care of the videography of my wedding and already have another friend of mine use him for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2016