Love Is Wedding Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Peggy Married on 05/28/2022

Talented Videographer!

If you are a California bride or groom looking for exceptional videography services, look no further than Love is Wedding. Dmitry came highly recommended from my wedding planner, who has Love is Wedding oversee some of her marketing/promotional videos, so I knew they must be talented. As with many brides, I did an extensive amount of research during my wedding planning and wanted the highest level of quality. I worked with Dmitry to pick a package that worked within my budget and included what I needed - he created a 1 min social media teaser video, 4-5 min short film, and an hour long film that captured our wedding day preparations, tea ceremony, ceremony, all significant dances, and speeches, all with drone shots too. When my husband and I watched the video for the first time, tears came to both of our eyes. He truly made it a cinematic experience so it felt like a professionally edited movie, rather than a home video. Music and transitions were seamless, the lighting was impeccable, and awkward pauses during our wedding programming were edited out. I know our future tradition will be re-watching these films on our anniversaries with a glass of champagne.

In addition, Dmitry is so kind and responsive, and he really takes your concerns into consideration. When I received my 1 min video, I asked him if he could replace a shot of me with my bouquet to scenes from our Taiwanese tea ceremony, since the latter meant a lot to me. And he delivered. He's always been quick to respond to my emails, and on my wedding day when I was nervously sitting in my makeup chair, he texted me a reminder to soak the entire day in and enjoy my big day. He really wants you to have the best wedding experience possible, and I'm so grateful he was one of our vendors. Thank you, Love is Wedding!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Peggy, thank you so much for having us on your special day!
    You guys have such a unique event! I was in owe when I saw your vision, florals, everything was a dream!

- Dmitry and Love Is Wedding Team.
  • Leslie
    Leslie S. Married on 05/27/2022

Best Team Ever

Dmitry is awesome, from the beginning he has been flexible and attentive. He was also awesome at directing us for posses as me and my husband were not sure what to do. Our engagement photos and sneak peak pics make me feel so beautiful. We also had the pleasure of having Isaac take our photos and man he was soo cool and talented as well. He was jumping into bushes to get the shots and just made us feel so comfortable posing in front of the camera. The pictures for our engagement and sneak peak have been literally perfect. If you want the best and I mean the BEST you need to hire love is wedding, don't forget to ask for Isaac too you won't regret it.

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Leslie, for your kind words and for choosing Love Is Wedding Photography! We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with you and your husband on your beautiful wedding day. Dmitry and Isaac are both amazing photographers, and we are so happy that you loved their work. We hope you enjoy your sneak peek photos!

Neg Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best. Caring, detailed, so professional.

What an absolutely blissful experience. My husband and I went through a few different options,
    And we knew from the moment we met Dimitry that it was a perfect match. His impeccable attention to detail from the first video call,
    To routine follow ups..it all felt right. His team was spectacular with their capture on the day of our wedding. We had nothing but compliments about the team we had and I’m so grateful I decided to go with Love Is Wedding. They captured every detail and request that I had, without making it feel like they are imposing on your day at all. Seamless and professional from beginning to end..with an amazingly fast turn around on our sneak peeks. I can’t say enough good things about them. The best of the best!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Negar! We're overjoyed to hear you had a positive experience working with us. It was truly our honor to be a part of your wedding day and capture all the beautiful moments.

We're glad you loved our team--they are truly some of the best in the business! And we're thrilled to hear that you love your sneak peek video. We put a lot of love into them, and it's great to know that they are resonating with our couples.

Thank you for choosing Love Is Wedding, and we hope to be able to work with you again in the future!

Dmitry,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie Married on 05/01/2022

Best Videographer of 2022: Love is Wedding

Hiring Dmitry/Love is Wedding team as our videographers is the best wedding decision we’ve ever made!!!

Received our wedding videos few weeks ago, and it has been on replayed ever since. The amount of work and effort Love is Wedding team put in is extraordinary and the final results show. We couldn’t be happier with the overall result of our wedding videos: highlight video and full wedding video.

Dmitry and his team is professional, creative, and such a pleasure to work with. We hired his team for 11 hours for our wedding, and they are working hard for that 11 hours!!! And not once I’ve heard any complaints… best yet, they understood the assignment 🙃. We are extremely happy with everything!

If you are looking for a top notch videographer and photographer team that delivers the best results, look no further. Hurry and book Love is Wedding team for your next wedding!!! You will not regret it, guaranteed. ☝🏽

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sherrie! We're thrilled to hear that you and your husband are happy with the videos we produced for your wedding. It was an honor to be a part of your day and we're glad that our team's hard work paid off in such a beautiful way.

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.
    Jennifer C. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Knows how to get just the right shot

We stumbled across Dmitry's work and are SO glad we asked him to capture our intimate backyard wedding. We found him quite professional and very client-centered in all our interactions with him. He has a great artistic sense and knows exactly what to do to get just the right shot. When we saw our video for the first time, it was just as good as reliving the best day of our lives--we're so happy to have a beautiful way to capture our most treasured memories.
  • Evanne
    Evanne D. Married on 03/26/2022

Hire dmitry immediately!

Dmitry and his team were truly such a joy to work with from start to finish. We found his work online and immediately fell in love with his style. Once we were able to meet with him, we knew he was the person we wanted by our side to capture our big day. He is cool, calm, and collected and is truly so great at getting you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. He captures all of the special moments of your big day and his editing team is IMPECCABLE!!! We received our social media 1-minute teaser less than 24 hours after our wedding. It was so beautiful and watching it was such a perfect way to end our wedding weekend. Flash forward to when we got our highlight and full videos. I truly have not been able to watch without being brought back to tears feeling all the same emotions I felt on our wedding day.

I know that planning can feel like all of the little expenses add up and Videography can feel like such a splurge, but I can say Dmitry and Love Is was WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. He went above and beyond at every step, even letting us extend an extra hour day-of because our schedule ran behind and we didn't want to miss important moments.

Dmitry, Kevin and I truly cannot thank you enough for being such an amazing support system for us on our wedding day and giving us one of the best memories we will cherish for ever.

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you for choosing Love Is Wedding to capture your beautiful day, Evanne! We're so happy you loved working with Dmitry and his team. They are truly passionate about their work and it shows in the final product.

We're glad to hear that our editing team was able to deliver a teaser video so quickly after your wedding. It's a great way to relive the memories of your big day right away! Thank you again for choosing us and we hope you'll enjoy watching your full video as much as we enjoyed creating it.

• Jordan
    Jordan Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love Is Wedding really captures the cinematic moments of the day!

Dmitry and his team were great to work with! He was very professional and accommodating across the year we worked with him. We love his video style and how our full video and wedding highlight video turned out. Him and his team really captured the special moments of our day and created a video we’ll be able to watch for the all the years to come. Dmitry was also great with providing us with a short video of a specific moment outside of our full video that we wanted. It really means a lot to have a videography team who are willing to make sure we have the exact footage we want. We would definitely recommend Love Is Wedding!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much for choosing Love Is Wedding to capture your beautiful wedding day! We are so happy that you loved our video style and that Dmitry and his team were great to work with. It was an honor to be a part of your day and we are thrilled that you will be able to watch your videos for years to come. Thank you also for mentioning our short video of a specific moment outside of your full video. This is something we love being able to do for our couples and it means a lot that you appreciated it.

Thank you again for choosing us and please let us know if we can ever help with anything else related to your wedding day!
    Maria P. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazingly service

We are amazingly happy with the service of love is wedding the pictures and video brought us back to reflect the joy and happier moments we lived on our special day. We fell confident you will not regret hiring Dimitri's service .

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Maria! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Love Is Wedding and that the pictures and video brought back happy memories of your special day. We wish you all the best in your future together.
  • O
    Omar M. Married on 09/04/2021

It was wonderful

Very professional, kind to understand our needs, willing to help accommodating to any problem or circumstances so they can do their job. We are very happy with the service when we saw the 4 min. Video. We went back to our wedding day so warm it was wonderful work with Dimitri and his team if you pick them I’m sure you will not regret it.

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Omar, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Love Is Wedding. I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide a service that met and exceeded your expectations!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 08/31/2021

Intimate beach wedding

It was a pleasure working with Dmitry. He even set up a virtual consultation to get to know more about my husband and I and our story before we signed the contract with him. Talking about professionalism!! We just got our wedding video and we absolutely LOVE it. It’s so beautiful!!! The sound quality is great. Our friends and family that have watched it got emotional and loved it too. We can’t thank him enough for capturing these magical moments. We appreciate his work and the video was definitely worth the wait.

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Love is Wedding to capture your beautiful day, Sabrina! We are so glad that you loved the video and we cannot express enough how grateful we are to have been a part of your celebration. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to be a part of this special moment in your life.
    Jacy K. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, couldn’t be happier!

Dmitry was so kind, and very professional! He made us feel so comfortable being in front of the camera. He provided us with such a beautiful video that captured everything we wanted to remember, from vows to speeches and dancing. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Love Is Wedding to capture your wedding day, Jacy! We're thrilled to hear that you loved the video and that Dmitry was able to make you feel comfortable. It's truly a joy to work with him.

We wish you all the best in your future together!

Brittany Paniccia Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A personal and great experience

We had a wonderful experience with Love is Wedding. They are very personal, and love love! They get to know you as a couple and find out what is important to you. We liked that extra personable touch. We informed them that my dad had passed away a few years back and there were a few special request to incorporate my dad in the video and they did so in such a special way. The day of the wedding, some of our favorite moments were with Dmitry and his lovely assistant. We had genuine laughs, they so beautifully and elegantly captured our special day exactly how we hoped they would. Thank you so much Love is Wedding!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for having us on your wedding day!
    It was such a wonderful night! You guys are like models!
    Masha O. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our perfect day was perfectly captured

I couldn't imagine our day being photographed by anyone else.
    Love is Wedding was not only professional, but they were also extremely kind and patient throughout our day catching call the candid memories.

We're forever grateful and will be using this amazing team for all our photographer needs.

Thank you again!!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Masha and Chris, thank you for having us on your special day!✨ This day was magical! The atmosphere, the view, your wonderful family and friends, everything - it was like a dream!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing quality of work and so easy to work with

We are so lucky to have found Love is Wedding just in time for our big day. Working with Dmitry was super easy and he was so flexible with the package he put together for us. On the day of, Dmitry was on time and got to work right away. He’s so friendly and worked seamlessly with my photographer. We got our video back and it’s beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend working with Love is Wedding, you won’t regret it.

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words and taking the time to leave the review! You guys are amazing ✨
    Athar Married on 06/16/2021

Best of the best!

Dmitry was so attentive and so accommodating from the engagement shoot on the beach to our wedding day. He captured everything I wanted and more. The quality of the photos and videos are both amazing. He has great ideas for posing; just do what he says even if it feels awkward because everything came out perfect.

Love Is Wedding's reply:

You are so kind, Athar! Thank you so much for these words! Your dress was stunning! Thank you for having us!

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the industry

Exceptional visionary artists who made our fairytale wedding a dream come true!!!

You can’t go wrong with Dmitry!!!! So professional, and did AMAZING photos and video. We are so thankful!

Love,

The Diamonds

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Oh my god, thank you Kaitlyn for the review! I hope you will cherish photos and videos forever! You guys are super sweet couple! Thank you for taking care of us as we would be your guests! ✨
    Evan E. Married on 05/27/2021

Best in the Industry

Dmitry and Love is Wedding did such amazing work with our wedding video, it was everything and more that we could have asked for. My wife and I met with Dmitry via a virtual consult to begin planning and to provide us with their service options. With many of our guests overseas and unable to attend the wedding, Love is Wedding provided us with high-quality streaming capabilities, which we were extremely grateful for. They do a great job of making you feel comfortable and you can trust that you are in good hands. I am somewhat awkward and Dmitry really allowed me to feel comfortable and come out of my shell. I was so impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. My wife and I are so happy with the wedding video and we know it will be something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Love is Wedding is truly the best in the industry.

Love, Evan & Linda

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Evan and Linda, congratulations and best wishes guys!✨ Wishing you lots of love and happiness!
    Thank you for having us!

-Love Is Team
    Monique G. Married on 05/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy we have our wedding footage to look back on for the rest of our lives, best decision we made!

It was a last minute decision to hire a videographer for our wedding and looking back hiring Dmitry and his team was probably one of the best decisions we made. They worked with us and our budget and created a package that was ideal for us. Max captured our wedding day footage. He was extremely professional and respectful. We received our wedding footage last week and were so happy with the product. Everything about the editing for our highlight film was perfect and we received so many compliments from our friends and family!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Monique, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to capture your special day! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!

• Z
    Zachary A. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Experience

I highly recommend using Love is Wedding. The passion they have for what they do is clear and it comes through in their work. They take the time to get to know you and the day of are always present with your best interest at heart. The final product was also incredible and made us cry (in a good way!)

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Love is Wedding, Zachary! We're so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience and our team's passion came through in their work. It means everything to us to be able to help couples capture their love story on film.

We're glad you enjoyed the final product, and we hope you have many happy memories of watching it together. Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Nicole Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing videographer!

Dmitry was incredible as our wedding videographer. He was super easy to work with and fun. He made everyone feel comfortable yet managed to capture the essence of our big day. Highly recommend!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your review, Nicole. I'm so glad that Dmitry was able to capture the memories of your big day!

We at Love Is Wedding are always happy when our couples find their perfect videographer and we're pleased to hear he delivered a great experience.

Best,
    Nina B. Married on 04/17/2021

Personalized, professional masterpiece

I found Love Is via our original venue, which we secured prior to the pandemic. I fell in love with their mix of editorial and artistic styles. When we had to downsize our wedding and change our venue last minute, and plan a second wedding for next year due to COVID, Dmitry was responsive, understanding, and flexible. He tailored his videography work to our specific circumstances. My husband's band couldn't perform at our small, civil ceremony, but he played an acoustic set for our small guest count, and Dmitry was able to set up an additional camera to capture the entire "concert," on top of the work he was doing in capturing the event as a whole. He shot the best parts of our day and delivered an expert, masterful final product that we will cherish forever. We are delighted to have him back again for our second wedding in spring of 2022, and he was such a joy to work with that we might just hire him to record parts of our lives because we enjoy his videos so much! Is it a thing to hire videographers for baby showers, graduations etc? It may be now!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Nina, it was such a pleasure to capture your wedding! ✨ Can't wait for the next year to see you again!
  • Y
    Yuliya Married on 01/22/2021

We love our video!

We could not praise and thank Dmitry enough for capturing our special day and providing us with a BEAUTIFUL video! He was AMAZING and an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first phone call to watching the finished product, he has been flexible, professional, and efficient. Dmitry went above and beyond his duty to make sure we were satisfied with the final product. Everyone who has seen the videos has absolutely loved it!!!

We are so happy we found him. We would definitely recommend Love is Wedding to everyone!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Yuliya! We're so happy to hear that you and your husband are thrilled with the video Dmitry created for you. He is truly talented and we're honored to have him as a part of our team.

Thank you again for choosing Love is Wedding, and please do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
    Susan K. Married on 11/29/2020

The Best Investment We Made for Our Wedding

Our original wedding date was postponed due to the pandemic and we originally thought investing on videography wasn't something we wanted to do. Due to the pandemic and so many of our family and friends not being able to join us physically we wanted to capture the day through videography. We are so grateful we decided to do so because he captured our day perfectly. They are not only professional but also make you feel comfortable when filming. I would 100% recommend investing in videography with Love is Wedding because it allows you to relive the day and the way they tell your love story is beautiful (I got teary eyed watching our video).
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 10/03/2020

Simply the best!

I have nothing but praise to give to Dmitry and his team - they are the best! They were by far one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with and I 100% recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videography team. Dmitry was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process, and did an amazing job on our wedding videos - I couldn't have asked for anyone to capture my special day as well as this team did. If you're considering Love Is Wedding as your videography team, do yourself a favor and go with them - you won't regret it and you'll love the final product. Thank you again, Dmitry and team!

Love Is Wedding's reply:

Ashley and Ryan, you are a wonderful couple! I am glad that you were committed to your plans and were able to hold a wedding in 2020! It was a pleasure capturing your special day!

Best,
  • Kelly
    Kelly F. Married on 08/29/2020

Highly Recommend!

Had a wonderful experience with Love Is Wedding videography. They work with you to capture your wedding exactly how you’ve envisioned! They communicate with you way in advance so you feel completely relaxed on the day of because all of the details have been executed beforehand. Dmitry is professional, so kind, and so accommodating (especially during Covid). He worked seamlessly with my photographers and I couldn’t be more pleased with how beautiful my video turned out!
illustration stars