Wedding Ceremony By Marie Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/07/2022

Marie was perfect!

We cannot say enough great things about Marie! She was available with little notice due to previous officiant having an emergency. We believe this was a God send! Marie gave us so much guidance and detail from obtaining our marriage license to adding little details to making our ceremony our own and special. You can tell her experience with this and knows how to make it all come together and perfect! We thank Marie from the bottom of our hearts!!

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Michelle thank you!! It was truly my pleasure to do all this for you. I truly love my job :) THANK YOU for choosing me!
    Alison L. Married on 09/26/2022

Marie is wonderful!

Marie was very accommodating on short notice for our beach vow renewal. We appreciated her prompt and friendly communication and the ceremony felt personal and warm. She is a wonderful officiant and we highly recommend her! Thank you, Marie.
    Brittany C. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so thankful for Marie!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Marie! She was perfect for our ceremony. She made our ceremony so special. We asked for our ceremony to be short and sweet and she did exactly that. We couldn’t have been more happier with the way they ceremony went. We are so thankful & appreciative for the wonderful ceremony that she officiated for us. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kisha
    Kisha P. Married on 05/19/2022

Absolutely outstanding!

We loved Marie! We could not have had a better officiant! She is a beautiful and amazing soul! Anyone who gets the chance to meet and have Marie as their wedding officiant is truly blessed! We honestly feel as though we not only had the wedding of our dreams but we found a friend in Marie as well! Thank you for everything you do! From the bottom of our hearts we love you Marie! 💕💕💕
  • Tonya
    Tonya K. Married on 12/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personalized & meaningful ceremony!!!

Marie was just fabulous! She made our elopement so special & sweet even though it was just the 2 of us. She was responsive & helpful with suggestions for dinner after the wedding, hair & makeup & photography! We couldn't have asked for anything different. To top off all of this...she is super cute in your wedding photos! Gorgeous smile & bubbly personality to go with it. We will always remember her & our ceremony!
  • Sharon
    Sharon A. Married on 11/27/2021

We Love Marie!

If Marie is available for your wedding date, book her NOW! We planned our wedding from out of state so we did not have a chance to meet Marie before our wedding day, but we immediately felt like we were being married by a long time family friend. Marie is kind, professional, organized, punctual and articulate. She helped us plan the perfect ceremony that felt personal and was exactly what we wanted. Every one of our guest made a comment on how wonderful she was. Even our other vendors commented on how great she was. We love Marie!
  • Bruce
    Bruce Married on 11/09/2021

Marie Was Like A Mother and Friend to Me

Marie was very responsive to my questions and the timeline. She tailored our ceremony perfectly. She allowed me to feel comfortable knowing she would direct us to face and hand this or that out, without really rehearsing it. She provided a step by step run-down of how the ceremony would go weeks in advance. She included our part in the ceremony with jokes, fun, and it was perfectly done. I couldn't have asked for a better Officiator. We felt like we not only had a Mom up there with us to make us feel comfortable, but a good friend to let us know it would alright. Marie, thank you for everything.
    D Guidry Married on 09/05/2021

Excellent officiant

Marie was such an important part of this most memorable occasion. She took the time to get to know the bride and groom so that she could personalize the ceremony. Our family will forever be grateful for choosing her as the officiant and making this day so special.
    Greer G. Married on 09/05/2021

Beyond amazing!!

Mrs. Marie was fantastic!!! She made my special day even more special. She truly is a peach. I would definitely recommend her to all of the new brides to be out there. Mrs. Marie will NOT disappoint!!!
  • AmyLarry
    Amylarry M. Married on 07/16/2021

Marie Di Giovine Wedding Vow Renewal

Amy and I chose to renew our wedding vows with Marie DiGiovine in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The experience was wonderful, Marie was such a professional and gave sound advice in leading us through this very special event - it was pure beauty. I highly, highly recommend Marie - wow was an special experience - Larry & Amy
    Maddie M. Married on 06/12/2021

Professional and Kind!

Marie did a wonderful job officiating our June 2021 wedding. From our initial contacts she was beyond professional and kind. She listened to our needs for the ceremony and worked with us to build exactly what we wanted. At the event, she was eloquent, clear, and welcoming. You could tell she truly loves her job. Thank you Marie!
    Nicole S. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing Experience!

Marie is absolutely amazing! We found Marie after our original officiant double booked on us, so it was a little short notice (about 2 weeks before). From the first phone call to the actual ceremony, Marie made sure we had everything that we needed. She even met with us in person at a mutual space to discuss the details of our ceremony! She went above and beyond to help us make our day extra special! I would recommend Marie to anyone! :)
    Erin S. Married on 03/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Decision EVER...(besides marrying my husband)

We were planning a family vacation to the Emerald Coast for March. 2021 my Husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary so I got the bright idea of renewing our wedding vows on the beach! I had no idea where to start so I did a little research with the help of google of course and I came across Marie along with a few others. I didn't want anything super fancy or elaborate so I did some further research of each that I found. Marie was the quickest to get back with me and from the moment I read her first email I KNEW she was the one I needed to hire! She helped me plan a complete SURPRISE renewal from hundreds of miles away and it couldn't have turned out better! She felt like part of our family once the surprise was announced but yet very professional and genuine. I totally recommend hiring her for your wedding or renewal needs! (she's also a great photographer too, wink wink :) )
  • Jenifer
    Jenifer C. Married on 01/29/2021

Officiant for Elopement

Marie was very helpful and organized amd handled my last minute changes with tremendous grace and energy! You truly made my day perfect! Thank you Marie!
    Nikita B. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing person. Very professional.

We were so glad to meet Marie. She is extremely punctual, professional, and caring. She was so genuine! We really feel that she loves what she does. We highly recommend her!
    Latasha R. Married on 06/17/2020

Enchanting!

Where do we start? Marie was able to accommodate us within a week! We had previous arrangements for our ceremony but due Covid-19 and the Pandemic our plans fell apart. We had a sunset ceremony on the beach where Marie made our fairytale come true. Marie made us feel like we were the only three there, even though the beach was crowded. She reminded us to take a breathe and enjoy the moment. The rest of our love story will include her because the spirit she brought with her was so inviting, loving and gentle. We are forever grateful for Marie and absolutely recommend her for your love tie!
  • O
    Okisha W. Married on 06/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marie is wonderful. She will walk you through every step and is very personable. We couldn’t have pulled off our wedding without her.

Highly recommended! Marie takes her time to make sure everything is perfect and it was!
  • S Prichard
    S Prichard Married on 04/15/2019

Vow renewal

Marie was wonderful! She gave us such a heartfelt ceremony with her own special touches! We felt like wed been friends for along time, she’s so sweet! We highly recommended her!!! Don’t hesitate!!
    Dawn Married on 10/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing woman and experience!

We were so beyond glad that we found Marie to marry us. The planning and experience she brought was absolutely amazing!! She created the perfect ceremony from the information she gathered from us. She made it personal and just ours! How she included our boys (even the 2 that couldnt be there) was wonderful and so special. The sand ceremony was beautiful and a great added touch. There are not enough words to how she made us feel, the experience she gave us or the amazing job she did and the amazing ceremony we had.....it was all perfect and amazing!! Thank you so much Marie and we will never forget you or our special day!! 😊

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Dawn thank you so much! I'm so glad you and Steve were happy with my service. I Officiate from my heart, and my heart was full at your ceremony. So much love! Your review just made me smile :)
  • Margie
    Margie Married on 10/26/2018

Married 10-22-18

Marie was absolutely wonderful! We called on the same day and she made arrangements to make it work! She was sit in with our vows and is a genuine caring lady! Marie, Thank you so much! I would recommend you choose Marie! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Margie thank you so much for this review! I did not expect it at all :) So glad I was able to make it happen for you on short notice. I love what I do and meeting wonderful people like you and Dwaine.
    Aj Married on 09/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marie did an AMAZING job with our 10 year vow renewal! She is very professional and was always quick to get back to me when I had any questions. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Marie did an amazing job telling our story, and it was so moving. I got butterflies all over again. She made our two children feel included as well and captured how much they mean to us perfectly. My 7 year old son was moved to tears.
    Marie has a real gift! You can tell she really enjoys what she does and puts a lot into making these moments special!
    Maryssa Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I told my husband I wanted something short and simple for our ceremony, Marie did exactly that but so much more. Extremely thorough, professional and asked all the right questions to make our small backyard ceremony intimate and special. She didn't stop there! She was very informative as far as how to go about getting things taken care of before and AFTER the ceremony as far as recommendations on getting everything taken care of after CORRECTLY to take care of the paperwork end of things. To top it off she even brought our sweet little baby boy and gift. Truly a blessing to have found an officiant that goes above and beyond to make your special day even more special. Thank you again Marie!!

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Maryssa you are so very welcome, it was truly my pleasure to create a memory for you and Clayton. I do what I do and how I do it because I really DO truly care about each and every one of my couples. Thank you for this beautiful testimonial!
    Steffany Married on 08/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow just wow!!! Marie takes the time to really get to know you and make your day SPECIAL!! Very touching and heart felt ceremony.
    Kathy Married on 07/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marie officiated at my husband and my 40th anniversary vow renewal. From the moment I contacted her she was beyond helpful. The beach ceremony was just what we hoped for. Marie's words touched my entire family. I highly recommend her as a professional officiant with warmth and commitment to making beautiful memories.

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Thank you Kathy for these beautiful words! It was my pleasure and honor to Officiate your ceremony. 40 years is a special celebration and I thank you for choosing me to create a new memory for you and Bob!
    Adrea Event on: 06/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We decided to renew our wedding vows on our 10 year anniversary while on the Beach. I started searching in the Destin area on vow renewal ideas. I ran across Maria’s name mentioned several times. I started reading other’s positive reviews about her and right away I contacted her. She called me right back and I could tell in her voice she was very compassionate about her job.

Marie made our renewal the most unforgettable moment ever. Her words were beyond beautiful. You can really tell when someone is compassionate about what they do in life, Marie is. I couldn’t stop hugging her after it was over. Felt like I had known her for years!

I have already recommended her to someone and have only been back from vacation a day!
illustration stars