69 Reviews for Wedding Ceremony By Marie

Customized Vows (4)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
64 Wedding Ceremony By Marie Reviews

When I told my husband I wanted something short and simple for our ceremony, Marie did exactly that but so much more. Extremely thorough, professional and asked all the right questions to make our small backyard ceremony intimate and special. She didn't stop there! She was very informative as far as how to go about getting things taken care of before and AFTER the ceremony as far as recommendations on getting everything taken care of after CORRECTLY to take care of the paperwork end of things. To top it off she even brought our sweet little baby boy and gift. Truly a blessing to have found an officiant that goes above and beyond to make your special day even more special. Thank you again Marie!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maryssa, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Marie was great and absolutely professional. She was quick to reply to our every Qs and was always informing us of the documents we needed, how to fill them out correctly, and took a keen interest on how to incorporate the things we wanted on the wedding ceremony. She pulled through on the day of the wedding, even though we had to make last day changes to the schedule due to the weather. She executed a perfectly planned ceremony, very professional and beautiful choice of words.

Profile Picture Mario, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hiring Marie for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. Marie is professional, considerate, passionate, creative, enthusiastic, dedicated and an all around outstanding individual/officiant! Marie personalized our wedding to fit our desires and beliefs. Our wedding was the 4th that Marie has performed out of our family and friends!

Profile Picture Teri, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed

Marie made our day special in ways I couldn’t have imagined before. She is a blessing.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I don't even know where to start with how happy we were with Marie! She was so organized, so professional, and an absolute joy to work with. My husband found her through the recommendation of another vendor, and we hired her after his initial phone call with her. Then we happened to be in Destin working on other wedding arrangements, and coincidentally ran into Marie in a restaurant. She graciously took time from her friends and dinner plans and got to know us. She gave me the warm and fuzzies from the instant I met her. And throughout the process, she stepped in an helped, going above and beyond what we hired her for when various wedding issues popped up. She not only made our wedding a special and unique ceremony, but as a nervous bride, she really helped put my mind at ease. She conscientiously moves around during the ceremony to let the photographer get the best pictures, which I think is something many officiants don't think about based on pics I've seen. (The pics posted below are from friends and family, not the photographer.) Marie truly loves what she does and cares about making everything go perfectly. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Pam, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

We were so thankful to have chosen Marie to perform our ceremony. She.created a very personal, warm environment and ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marie is absolutely wonderful! She is professional, easy to talk to, easy to work with, and she truly loves what she does. When my husband and I first met her we knew she was the perfect fit to perform our ceremony. We requested a completely non-religious ceremony because we wanted it to be about love and coming together, and Marie was so accommodating and showed just how beautifully she can put together any type of ceremony to fit every couple and their wishes. She did an amazing job the day of our wedding and our parents and guests loved her and loved how personal she made our ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a beautifully created ceremony. Marie, Stephen and I can't thank you enough for being a wonderful part of our beautiful day!

Profile Picture User6806391, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Marie Di Giovine - Wedding and Vow Renewal Officiant was absolutely awesome. We were amazed with the loving and caring ceremony that Ms. Di Giovine prepared for our wedding ceremony. Each and every member of our families was overjoyed and praised the whole entire event. We all have happy and lasting memories of our wedding and want to sincerely THANK Marie Di Giovine - Wedding and Vow Renewal Officiant for making this happen for us.
Gregory and Deborah Wilson were married on October 3, 2017

Profile Picture DEBORAH, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie is going to be my favorite vendor to rate. The only thing that upsets me is that I can only put five stars! She is about a 15 in a five star rating!
I am a professional wedding photographer and have both watched and recommended Marie many, many times. When my own daughter became engaged, there wasn't even a thought process, we NEEDED Marie!
To sit back and watch her ceremonies is amazing. She takes the time out to interview in depth her coupes and learn about them. All of my guests and the guests and couples at the dozens of weddings I have photographed where Marie was the officiant all say the same thing. "She's fun, relaxing and you can really tell she loves her job and deeply cares about her couples." Time and time again I have heard that. Now it's my turn to echo those sentiments. She involved all parents intimately in the ceremony as well as speaking directly to the couple about their hopes, goals and working together to achieve. It was beautiful.
From a photographer's point of view Marie is very easy to work with as well. There is no half officiant between the couple during the kiss or an overbearing presence. The ceremony is all about the couple!
She is an amazing and adorable presence who really cares to make the ceremony an intimate and memorable experience.

Profile Picture Mari, 9/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union, Single Religion, No Denomination

From the time I contacted Marie until the day after my ceremony, she walked me through a process I had never done in an area I was not familiar with as if we were good friends. She made sure I knew where to go for my application and what areas had to be completed. And she referred me to a location for our ceremony straight out of my dreams.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot imagine planning a wedding WITHOUT Marie!!! She simply thinks of EVERYTHING! She is professional, organized, loving, thoughtful, & will make your day PERFECT! My partner & I planned a destination wedding for Santa Rosa Beach. We had 18 of our crazy friends & family present and Marie pulled off a romantic, personalized ceremony with COMPLETE EASE. We could not have asked for a better Officiant. She is definitely in her own league. Just leave things up to Marie so you can enjoy that incredibly special moment!!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie did a wonderful job on my wedding she is very professional and persistent. She made everything nice and comfortable. Thank you again Marie! Shawn and April Marrs

Profile Picture April, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ms Marie was wonderful and very professional I would recommend her to anyone looking for a officiant.She did an outstanding job for our wedding

Profile Picture Hilton, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful officiant! Very organized and smoothly helped us to make sure that we knew what to do during the ceremony. Was great to talk with during the planning process as well. Many people commented on how lovely the ceremony was. She gave us just what we wanted for our ceremony.

Profile Picture nicole, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marie was amazing! My wedding was had some short lead time due to a lack of time to plan, but Marie took it upon herself to do everything swiftly and professionally in under 3 days' time. Would recommend her services based on how she handled my wedding!

Profile Picture Gian, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie was amazing!!! She personalized our ceremony and it was perfect. So easy to work with and just an all around amazing person!! I would recommend Marie for sure!! She exceeded our expectations

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie was such a sweetheart, and I'm so glad we found her to officiate our private destination ceremony. She met and exceeded all of our expectations; we felt as though she truly cared about us, our story, and what we wanted for our wedding!

She definitely calmed my nerves (being an out-of-state bride not familiar with the area or any vendors), and helped us every step of the way, giving us a number of recommendations and keeping in contact regularly. We can't say enough good things about her, and we cannot thank her enough for making sure everything about our day was perfect. She made it so fun, wonderful and so special!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie was wonderful! She was incredibly flexible due to some issues with weather and made sure our beach side ceremony went off without a hitch. Her delivery was beautiful and it created a very intimate moment that my husband and I will treasure for years to come.

Profile Picture N, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Highly, highly, highly recommend Marie for a wedding in the Destin FL area. She was helpful before, on and after the wedding day and performed a perfect ceremony. She was very sweet, knowledgeable and attentive. I promise that you will love her.

Profile Picture Jan, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie was amazing! She exceeded all expectations for our wedding! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy to find Marie, and from France with only the internet, it was not an easy thing to do. I felt from her words, and her pictures all the joy she was having doing her work and making memorable moments with a lot of care. Getting married with her help was simple. We were very touched by her attention choosing the place, the moment, her patience with us and her beautiful words. We felt we were in trust, and that moment will remain in our greatest memories, if not the greatest!

Profile Picture Aurelia, 7/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie was such a joy to work with during our wedding planning. From the beginning, she was there with advice and suggestions, and always available to answer questions. Our ceremony was very personal and laid-back, just like we wanted it to be. She really took the time to get to know each of us and tailor our wedding to our personalities. We were so thrilled that she could be part of our special day!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marie was absolutely amazing, she was wonderful to work with!!! Marie was so sweet and provided us the most beautiful personalized ceremony. Very professional and was able to make my wedding ceremony stress free:)

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If we could give Marie more than 5 stars we absolutely would. She was fantastic! First and foremost, she has her stuff together (this is coming from a DC bride with high expectations); she made the ceremony planning process easy and fun. She was detail oriented and demonstrated she brings a lot of experience to the table. As a bride, there is a TON of stress in planning the wedding and Marie’s expertise alleviated a lot of my stress. She constantly offered tips along the way to help make me less stressed and to help keep our costs low. Her expertise extended well beyond planning the words of the ceremony. I cannot say enough good things about her.

We initially contacted Marie via email and she was very quick to respond (and continued this responsiveness throughout the wedding planning process). She spoke with us via phone and spent about an hour explaining her services, how she operates and options for the ceremony. She made a concerted effort to understand what type of ceremony we wanted. After the initial conversation, we filled out some paperwork and selected a more personalized ceremony (which cost a little extra but was well worth the cost). Marie spoke with both my (now) husband and I to gain a greater understanding of how we felt about each other and used our words, in conjunction with her own, to make a meaningful ceremony that had the light-hearted feel we were looking for. She couldn’t have done anything more to make the ceremony reflective of us. Many of our guests commented on what a great job she did with the ceremony and we highly recommend her for your wedding as well.

Profile Picture Jacquelynn, 5/21/16, 1 Review