Wedding Ceremony By Marie Reviews

Wedding Ceremony By Marie 5
Wedding Ceremony By Marie 6
Wedding Ceremony By Marie 7

Dawn 路 Married on 10/29/2018

An amazing woman and experience!

We were so beyond glad that we found Marie to marry us. The planning and experience she brought was absolutely amazing!! She created the perfect ceremony from the information she gathered from us. She made it personal and just ours! How she included our boys (even the 2 that couldnt be there) was wonderful and so special. The sand ceremony was beautiful and a great added touch. There are not enough words to how she made us feel, the experience she gave us or the amazing job she did and the amazing ceremony we had.....it was all perfect and amazing!! Thank you so much Marie and we will never forget you or our special day!! 馃槉

Sent on 11/01/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Dawn thank you so much! I'm so glad you and Steve were happy with my service. I Officiate from my heart, and my heart was full at your ceremony. So much love! Your review just made me smile :)
  • Margie

Margie W. 路 Married on 10/26/2018

Married 10-22-18

Marie was absolutely wonderful! We called on the same day and she made arrangements to make it work! She was sit in with our vows and is a genuine caring lady! Marie, Thank you so much! I would recommend you choose Marie! You won鈥檛 be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Margie thank you so much for this review! I did not expect it at all :) So glad I was able to make it happen for you on short notice. I love what I do and meeting wonderful people like you and Dwaine.

AJ 路 Married on 09/20/2018

Marie did an AMAZING job with our 10 year vow renewal! She is very professional and was always quick to get back to me when I had any questions. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Marie did an amazing job telling our story, and it was so moving. I got butterflies all over again. She made our two children feel included as well and captured how much they mean to us perfectly. My 7 year old son was moved to tears.
    Marie has a real gift! You can tell she really enjoys what she does and puts a lot into making these moments special!

Maryssa 路 Married on 09/01/2018

When I told my husband I wanted something short and simple for our ceremony, Marie did exactly that but so much more. Extremely thorough, professional and asked all the right questions to make our small backyard ceremony intimate and special. She didn't stop there! She was very informative as far as how to go about getting things taken care of before and AFTER the ceremony as far as recommendations on getting everything taken care of after CORRECTLY to take care of the paperwork end of things. To top it off she even brought our sweet little baby boy and gift. Truly a blessing to have found an officiant that goes above and beyond to make your special day even more special. Thank you again Marie!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Maryssa you are so very welcome, it was truly my pleasure to create a memory for you and Clayton. I do what I do and how I do it because I really DO truly care about each and every one of my couples. Thank you for this beautiful testimonial!

Steffany 路 Married on 08/01/2018

Wow just wow!!! Marie takes the time to really get to know you and make your day SPECIAL!! Very touching and heart felt ceremony.

Kathy 路 Married on 07/29/2018

Marie officiated at my husband and my 40th anniversary vow renewal. From the moment I contacted her she was beyond helpful. The beach ceremony was just what we hoped for. Marie's words touched my entire family. I highly recommend her as a professional officiant with warmth and commitment to making beautiful memories.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Thank you Kathy for these beautiful words! It was my pleasure and honor to Officiate your ceremony. 40 years is a special celebration and I thank you for choosing me to create a new memory for you and Bob!

Cynthia 路 event on: 06/13/2018

Even a couple of weeks later, our guests were still raving about the ceremony that Marie officiated. You would have thought that she knew us for quite awhile. It was that personalized! She helped us renew our vows on our 50th wedding anniversary. We could not have had a more beautiful ceremony. The sand decorated unity vase was my favorite part. The beautiful sand sculpture has a place of honor in our beach themed family room. You can not go wrong having Marie officiate your wedding or vow renewal. My brother-in-law videotaped the entire ceremony and we still have misty eyes every time we view it. You'll love her and I can surely attest to that.
    Richard and Cynthia Rentschler --June 14, 2018

Sent on 06/25/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Cynthia it was my honor to Officiate the 50th vow renewal ceremony for you and Richard! Thank you so much for choosing me! So glad you were happy with my service, I tried to make it very special for you and your family. Misty eyes means I did a good job :)

Jill 路 Married on 06/06/2018

We were surprising our children and Marie was fantastic in working with us on the surprise. It was a magical moment.

Art 路 Married on 05/11/2018

Coming from out-of-state, Marie provided very consistent and clear communications. Nice blend of professionalism and friendliness towards us and our party.

Mario 路 Married on 02/09/2018

Marie was great and absolutely professional. She was quick to reply to our every Qs and was always informing us of the documents we needed, how to fill them out correctly, and took a keen interest on how to incorporate the things we wanted on the wedding ceremony. She pulled through on the day of the wedding, even though we had to make last day changes to the schedule due to the weather. She executed a perfectly planned ceremony, very professional and beautiful choice of words.

Teri 路 Married on 01/06/2018

Hiring Marie for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. Marie is professional, considerate, passionate, creative, enthusiastic, dedicated and an all around outstanding individual/officiant! Marie personalized our wedding to fit our desires and beliefs. Our wedding was the 4th that Marie has performed out of our family and friends!

Wedding Ceremony By Marie 8
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 9
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 10
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 11
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 12

Rebecca 路 Married on 11/01/2017

Marie made our day special in ways I couldn鈥檛 have imagined before. She is a blessing.

Pam 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to start with how happy we were with Marie! She was so organized, so professional, and an absolute joy to work with. My husband found her through the recommendation of another vendor, and we hired her after his initial phone call with her. Then we happened to be in Destin working on other wedding arrangements, and coincidentally ran into Marie in a restaurant. She graciously took time from her friends and dinner plans and got to know us. She gave me the warm and fuzzies from the instant I met her. And throughout the process, she stepped in an helped, going above and beyond what we hired her for when various wedding issues popped up. She not only made our wedding a special and unique ceremony, but as a nervous bride, she really helped put my mind at ease. She conscientiously moves around during the ceremony to let the photographer get the best pictures, which I think is something many officiants don't think about based on pics I've seen. (The pics posted below are from friends and family, not the photographer.) Marie truly loves what she does and cares about making everything go perfectly. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Wedding Ceremony By Marie 13
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 14
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 15
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie 16

Nancy 路 Married on 10/20/2017

We were so thankful to have chosen Marie to perform our ceremony. She.created a very personal, warm environment and ceremony and we couldn鈥檛 have been happier! Highly recommend!!

Erica 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Marie is absolutely wonderful! She is professional, easy to talk to, easy to work with, and she truly loves what she does. When my husband and I first met her we knew she was the perfect fit to perform our ceremony. We requested a completely non-religious ceremony because we wanted it to be about love and coming together, and Marie was so accommodating and showed just how beautifully she can put together any type of ceremony to fit every couple and their wishes. She did an amazing job the day of our wedding and our parents and guests loved her and loved how personal she made our ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a beautifully created ceremony. Marie, Stephen and I can't thank you enough for being a wonderful part of our beautiful day!

DEBORAH 路 Married on 10/03/2017

Marie Di Giovine - Wedding and Vow Renewal Officiant was absolutely awesome. We were amazed with the loving and caring ceremony that Ms. Di Giovine prepared for our wedding ceremony. Each and every member of our families was overjoyed and praised the whole entire event. We all have happy and lasting memories of our wedding and want to sincerely THANK Marie Di Giovine - Wedding and Vow Renewal Officiant for making this happen for us.
    Gregory and Deborah Wilson were married on October 3, 2017

Mari 路 Married on 09/10/2017

Marie is going to be my favorite vendor to rate. The only thing that upsets me is that I can only put five stars! She is about a 15 in a five star rating!
    I am a professional wedding photographer and have both watched and recommended Marie many, many times. When my own daughter became engaged, there wasn't even a thought process, we NEEDED Marie!
    To sit back and watch her ceremonies is amazing. She takes the time out to interview in depth her coupes and learn about them. All of my guests and the guests and couples at the dozens of weddings I have photographed where Marie was the officiant all say the same thing. "She's fun, relaxing and you can really tell she loves her job and deeply cares about her couples." Time and time again I have heard that. Now it's my turn to echo those sentiments. She involved all parents intimately in the ceremony as well as speaking directly to the couple about their hopes, goals and working together to achieve. It was beautiful.
    From a photographer's point of view Marie is very easy to work with as well. There is no half officiant between the couple during the kiss or an overbearing presence. The ceremony is all about the couple!
    She is an amazing and adorable presence who really cares to make the ceremony an intimate and memorable experience.

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/08/2017

From the time I contacted Marie until the day after my ceremony, she walked me through a process I had never done in an area I was not familiar with as if we were good friends. She made sure I knew where to go for my application and what areas had to be completed. And she referred me to a location for our ceremony straight out of my dreams.

Kevin 路 Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot imagine planning a wedding WITHOUT Marie!!! She simply thinks of EVERYTHING! She is professional, organized, loving, thoughtful, & will make your day PERFECT! My partner & I planned a destination wedding for Santa Rosa Beach. We had 18 of our crazy friends & family present and Marie pulled off a romantic, personalized ceremony with COMPLETE EASE. We could not have asked for a better Officiant. She is definitely in her own league. Just leave things up to Marie so you can enjoy that incredibly special moment!!!

April 路 Married on 07/26/2017

Marie did a wonderful job on my wedding she is very professional and persistent. She made everything nice and comfortable. Thank you again Marie! Shawn and April Marrs

Hilton 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Ms Marie was wonderful and very professional I would recommend her to anyone looking for a officiant.She did an outstanding job for our wedding

nicole 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful officiant! Very organized and smoothly helped us to make sure that we knew what to do during the ceremony. Was great to talk with during the planning process as well. Many people commented on how lovely the ceremony was. She gave us just what we wanted for our ceremony.

Gian 路 Married on 04/27/2017

Marie was amazing! My wedding was had some short lead time due to a lack of time to plan, but Marie took it upon herself to do everything swiftly and professionally in under 3 days' time. Would recommend her services based on how she handled my wedding!

Jeff 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Marie was amazing!!! She personalized our ceremony and it was perfect. So easy to work with and just an all around amazing person!! I would recommend Marie for sure!! She exceeded our expectations