Wedding Ceremony By Marie Reviews

89 | Destin, FL

89 Reviews for Wedding Ceremony By Marie

• Tonya

Tonya K. · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Personalized & meaningful ceremony!!!

Marie was just fabulous! She made our elopement so special & sweet even though it was just the 2 of us. She was responsive & helpful with suggestions for dinner after the wedding, hair & makeup & photography! We couldn't have asked for anything different. To top off all of this...she is super cute in your wedding photos! Gorgeous smile & bubbly personality to go with it. We will always remember her & our ceremony!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Bruce

Bruce · Getting married on 11/09/2021

Marie Was Like A Mother and Friend to Me

Marie was very responsive to my questions and the timeline. She tailored our ceremony perfectly. She allowed me to feel comfortable knowing she would direct us to face and hand this or that out, without really rehearsing it. She provided a step by step run-down of how the ceremony would go weeks in advance. She included our part in the ceremony with jokes, fun, and it was perfectly done. I couldn't have asked for a better Officiator. We felt like we not only had a Mom up there with us to make us feel comfortable, but a good friend to let us know it would alright. Marie, thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • AmyLarry

Amylarry M. · Married on 07/16/2021

Marie Di Giovine Wedding Vow Renewal

Amy and I chose to renew our wedding vows with Marie DiGiovine in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The experience was wonderful, Marie was such a professional and gave sound advice in leading us through this very special event - it was pure beauty. I highly, highly recommend Marie - wow was an special experience - Larry & Amy

Sent on 07/19/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing Experience!

Marie is absolutely amazing! We found Marie after our original officiant double booked on us, so it was a little short notice (about 2 weeks before). From the first phone call to the actual ceremony, Marie made sure we had everything that we needed. She even met with us in person at a mutual space to discuss the details of our ceremony! She went above and beyond to help us make our day extra special! I would recommend Marie to anyone! :)

Sent on 03/13/2021

Erin S. · Married on 03/14/2021

Best Decision EVER...(besides marrying my husband)

We were planning a family vacation to the Emerald Coast for March. 2021 my Husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary so I got the bright idea of renewing our wedding vows on the beach! I had no idea where to start so I did a little research with the help of google of course and I came across Marie along with a few others. I didn't want anything super fancy or elaborate so I did some further research of each that I found. Marie was the quickest to get back with me and from the moment I read her first email I KNEW she was the one I needed to hire! She helped me plan a complete SURPRISE renewal from hundreds of miles away and it couldn't have turned out better! She felt like part of our family once the surprise was announced but yet very professional and genuine. I totally recommend hiring her for your wedding or renewal needs! (she's also a great photographer too, wink wink :) )

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Jenifer

Jenifer C. · Married on 01/29/2021

Officiant for Elopement

Marie was very helpful and organized amd handled my last minute changes with tremendous grace and energy! You truly made my day perfect! Thank you Marie!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Nikita B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing person. Very professional.

We were so glad to meet Marie. She is extremely punctual, professional, and caring. She was so genuine! We really feel that she loves what she does. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Latasha R. · Married on 06/17/2020

Enchanting!

Where do we start? Marie was able to accommodate us within a week! We had previous arrangements for our ceremony but due Covid-19 and the Pandemic our plans fell apart. We had a sunset ceremony on the beach where Marie made our fairytale come true. Marie made us feel like we were the only three there, even though the beach was crowded. She reminded us to take a breathe and enjoy the moment. The rest of our love story will include her because the spirit she brought with her was so inviting, loving and gentle. We are forever grateful for Marie and absolutely recommend her for your love tie!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • O

Okisha W. · Married on 06/16/2020

Marie is wonderful. She will walk you through every step and is very personable. We couldn’t have pulled off our wedding without her.

Highly recommended! Marie takes her time to make sure everything is perfect and it was!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • S Prichard

S Prichard · Married on 04/15/2019

Vow renewal

Marie was wonderful! She gave us such a heartfelt ceremony with her own special touches! We felt like wed been friends for along time, she’s so sweet! We highly recommended her!!! Don’t hesitate!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dawn · Married on 10/29/2018

An amazing woman and experience!

We were so beyond glad that we found Marie to marry us. The planning and experience she brought was absolutely amazing!! She created the perfect ceremony from the information she gathered from us. She made it personal and just ours! How she included our boys (even the 2 that couldnt be there) was wonderful and so special. The sand ceremony was beautiful and a great added touch. There are not enough words to how she made us feel, the experience she gave us or the amazing job she did and the amazing ceremony we had.....it was all perfect and amazing!! Thank you so much Marie and we will never forget you or our special day!! 😊

Sent on 10/31/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Dawn thank you so much! I'm so glad you and Steve were happy with my service. I Officiate from my heart, and my heart was full at your ceremony. So much love! Your review just made me smile :)
  • Margie

Margie · Married on 10/26/2018

Married 10-22-18

Marie was absolutely wonderful! We called on the same day and she made arrangements to make it work! She was sit in with our vows and is a genuine caring lady! Marie, Thank you so much! I would recommend you choose Marie! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Margie thank you so much for this review! I did not expect it at all :) So glad I was able to make it happen for you on short notice. I love what I do and meeting wonderful people like you and Dwaine.

Aj · Married on 09/20/2018

Marie did an AMAZING job with our 10 year vow renewal! She is very professional and was always quick to get back to me when I had any questions. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Marie did an amazing job telling our story, and it was so moving. I got butterflies all over again. She made our two children feel included as well and captured how much they mean to us perfectly. My 7 year old son was moved to tears.
    Marie has a real gift! You can tell she really enjoys what she does and puts a lot into making these moments special!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Maryssa · Married on 09/01/2018

When I told my husband I wanted something short and simple for our ceremony, Marie did exactly that but so much more. Extremely thorough, professional and asked all the right questions to make our small backyard ceremony intimate and special. She didn't stop there! She was very informative as far as how to go about getting things taken care of before and AFTER the ceremony as far as recommendations on getting everything taken care of after CORRECTLY to take care of the paperwork end of things. To top it off she even brought our sweet little baby boy and gift. Truly a blessing to have found an officiant that goes above and beyond to make your special day even more special. Thank you again Marie!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Oh Maryssa you are so very welcome, it was truly my pleasure to create a memory for you and Clayton. I do what I do and how I do it because I really DO truly care about each and every one of my couples. Thank you for this beautiful testimonial!

Steffany · Married on 08/01/2018

Wow just wow!!! Marie takes the time to really get to know you and make your day SPECIAL!! Very touching and heart felt ceremony.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/29/2018

Marie officiated at my husband and my 40th anniversary vow renewal. From the moment I contacted her she was beyond helpful. The beach ceremony was just what we hoped for. Marie's words touched my entire family. I highly recommend her as a professional officiant with warmth and commitment to making beautiful memories.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Thank you Kathy for these beautiful words! It was my pleasure and honor to Officiate your ceremony. 40 years is a special celebration and I thank you for choosing me to create a new memory for you and Bob!

Adrea · event on: 06/20/2018

We decided to renew our wedding vows on our 10 year anniversary while on the Beach. I started searching in the Destin area on vow renewal ideas. I ran across Maria’s name mentioned several times. I started reading other’s positive reviews about her and right away I contacted her. She called me right back and I could tell in her voice she was very compassionate about her job.

Marie made our renewal the most unforgettable moment ever. Her words were beyond beautiful. You can really tell when someone is compassionate about what they do in life, Marie is. I couldn’t stop hugging her after it was over. Felt like I had known her for years!

I have already recommended her to someone and have only been back from vacation a day!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Cynthia · event on: 06/13/2018

Even a couple of weeks later, our guests were still raving about the ceremony that Marie officiated. You would have thought that she knew us for quite awhile. It was that personalized! She helped us renew our vows on our 50th wedding anniversary. We could not have had a more beautiful ceremony. The sand decorated unity vase was my favorite part. The beautiful sand sculpture has a place of honor in our beach themed family room. You can not go wrong having Marie officiate your wedding or vow renewal. My brother-in-law videotaped the entire ceremony and we still have misty eyes every time we view it. You'll love her and I can surely attest to that.
    Richard and Cynthia Rentschler --June 14, 2018

Sent on 06/25/2018

Wedding Ceremony By Marie's reply:

Cynthia it was my honor to Officiate the 50th vow renewal ceremony for you and Richard! Thank you so much for choosing me! So glad you were happy with my service, I tried to make it very special for you and your family. Misty eyes means I did a good job :)
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/06/2018

We were surprising our children and Marie was fantastic in working with us on the surprise. It was a magical moment.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Art · Married on 05/11/2018

Coming from out-of-state, Marie provided very consistent and clear communications. Nice blend of professionalism and friendliness towards us and our party.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mario · Married on 02/09/2018

Marie was great and absolutely professional. She was quick to reply to our every Qs and was always informing us of the documents we needed, how to fill them out correctly, and took a keen interest on how to incorporate the things we wanted on the wedding ceremony. She pulled through on the day of the wedding, even though we had to make last day changes to the schedule due to the weather. She executed a perfectly planned ceremony, very professional and beautiful choice of words.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Teri · Married on 01/06/2018

Hiring Marie for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. Marie is professional, considerate, passionate, creative, enthusiastic, dedicated and an all around outstanding individual/officiant! Marie personalized our wedding to fit our desires and beliefs. Our wedding was the 4th that Marie has performed out of our family and friends!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/01/2017

Marie made our day special in ways I couldn’t have imagined before. She is a blessing.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Pam · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to start with how happy we were with Marie! She was so organized, so professional, and an absolute joy to work with. My husband found her through the recommendation of another vendor, and we hired her after his initial phone call with her. Then we happened to be in Destin working on other wedding arrangements, and coincidentally ran into Marie in a restaurant. She graciously took time from her friends and dinner plans and got to know us. She gave me the warm and fuzzies from the instant I met her. And throughout the process, she stepped in an helped, going above and beyond what we hired her for when various wedding issues popped up. She not only made our wedding a special and unique ceremony, but as a nervous bride, she really helped put my mind at ease. She conscientiously moves around during the ceremony to let the photographer get the best pictures, which I think is something many officiants don't think about based on pics I've seen. (The pics posted below are from friends and family, not the photographer.) Marie truly loves what she does and cares about making everything go perfectly. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2017

We were so thankful to have chosen Marie to perform our ceremony. She.created a very personal, warm environment and ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2017