Wedding Ceremonies FL Reviews

4 | Delray Beach, FL

4 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies FL

My husband and I loved working with Helen on crafting our perfect ceremony. She made sure to include our own personal style and she made sure that the ceremony perfectly included my new stepson. We were overjoyed at the simple, beautiful words the helen included for our vows and for our intimate ceremony. She helped us with the music for the ceremony and everything came together wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony.

Sent on 04/03/2017

From the beginning we felt comfortable with Robert. He gave us some advice for our big and and also guided us through some things we hadn't thought about for our ceremony. He tailored a ceremony that fit our needs, and it was exceptional!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Joshua · Married on 04/30/2016

Wedding Ceremonies FL was a big part of what made our wedding day special. My wife and I wanted a non-traditional wedding that reflected our relationship and personalities. A big part of accomplishing that was planning a ceremony that was unique and concise, but still felt as significant and meaningful as a ceremony structured by more familiar religious and cultural rituals. Bob helped create that for us, while also making what is arguably an inherently stressful process - planning a wedding - much more relaxing and even enjoyable. We will always be grateful for his effort, imagination, receptiveness, advice, and relaxed attitude.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Bob was great! My husband and I wanted a ceremony that was special but non-denominational and we got just that! Our guests loved our ceremony! Bob was easy to work with and really took the time to get to know us.

Sent on 01/03/2017