Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne Reviews

Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 6
Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 7

Shannon Goodwin · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Joanne is awesome!

We found Joanne on line and could not have been more pleased. With Joanne's help, we were able to pull everything together in less than a month. Joanne was very attentive and personable. We had the option of meeting with her in person however, due to our schedules, we ended up speaking to her over the phone on several occasions. She took the time to get to know my husband and I and personalized our ceremony! Joanne even took things a step further and helped us search for a perfect location, sending us pictures and suggestions.
    Joanne was professional from the beginning to the end. She was prompt, well dressed and well spoken. Joanne was always willing to make any adjustments we needed. On our wedding day, Joanne showed up with a beautiful gift- our vows typed up beautifully as a keepsake. Special touches like that really make Joanne Zito stand apart from the others :) I would highly recommend Joanne to anyone getting married. ~ S. Goodwin, Winter Park, FL

Sent on 05/23/2019

Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon and Frank. I really appreciate your kind words. You two were a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed meeting your children and sister and her husband. Have a wonderful life!

Monica Beck · Married on 09/21/2019

Joanne is the ONE!

We got lucky! We met Joanne and right away I knew we had found the ONE, and didn't bother meeting with anyone else. We all connected right away, and worked with Joanne in the months leading up to our wedding to have the perfect ceremony reflecting our personality and love. Joanne is fun to work with, responsive, and arrived early to the ceremony to ensure we were all set. We felt Joanne provided personal attention to our wedding, and definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! I loved working with you too. I’m so happy for you and Keith and I know you’ll have a wonderful life together.❤️

Jessenia Flores · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional ,pleasant and friendly

Joanne was excellent. After meeting with her, I knew right away i wanted her to officiate our wedding. Very sweet and professional!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 8

Michelle yates · Married on 05/17/2019

She is awesome!

Joanne made our day so special. She makes you comfortable as soon as you meet her. She walks you thru all you need to know and answers your questions with patience. She makes your special day personal and loving. Thank you Joanne! So glad you were part of our day!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and Erick. Performing your ceremony was my pleasure. Your decorations were beautiful and I enjoyed meeting your families.

Jeaneen Bell · Married on 01/10/2019

Renew of our vows

She wanted a little background in our relationship and used some of it to incorporate into her own speech before the vows took place. It was beautifully written and taylored just for us. She’s the best

Sent on 01/11/2019

Marie · Married on 08/28/2018

Ms. Joanne was more than excellent. You know how people can become very frantic, late and a lot of other things not going according to plans. She was very patient, professional and understanding. She even went the extra mile to assist in finding another venue the day of the wedding due to unforeseen issues. "She made it HAPPEN". I couldn't have ask for anyone better. I don't think anyone would have went out of their way to assist to the degree Joanne did. She is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Me and my wife married in a private setting and are planning our big day with our families next year. Joanne did such an amazing job, we are going to fly her to the state in which we are having the ceremony, provide her room and board, so she can perform our ceremony with our families. She is well worth it all. I encourage anyone who is planning to marry to contact Ms. Joanne, you would have no regrets. "She is about what she say"!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dorene · Married on 05/19/2018

Joanne is so pleasant and easy to work with. She was very professional, responded quickly and made our intimate ceremony a memorable one. Our guests even complimented on her positive energy. I would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne's reply:

Thank you so much Dorene. It was my pleasure.

Katie · Married on 05/11/2018

Joanne was so sweet and extremely accommodating to us. I highly reccomend her as an officiant to everyone.

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Jeffrey Collins

Jeffrey Collins · Married on 04/17/2018

Minister Joanne brought a comfortable and loving attitude towards my partner and I. We are a same sex couple and we were a little nervous; Joanne placed everything at ease from the moment we greeted each other. When reading her biography from her site, we noticed the powerful message she portrayed : " I perform all types of weddings no matter what the race, color, religion or sexual preference of the couple ". Wow! We were impressed and after speaking and meeting with her, Joanne had already place "unity" to us as a couple willing to marry. Having Joanne perform our sand ceremony on the beach at sunrise, was beautiful and magical. During the ceremony, Joanne shared our love for each other and the strong bond we have in our unique relationship. Every moment was precious and we would recommend her to anyone willing to make the commitment to the one you love, no matter what race, color, religion or sexual orientation. We want to thank Minister Joanne for her support and the gift she provided to unite us in marriage.

Sent on 04/30/2018

James · Married on 04/01/2018

Joanne was so kind and professional. She prepared our vows and made it personal to us; she also gave us a Wedding Gift Bag. Joanne was also extremely responsive and receptive by phone and email. I thank her for her service and will refer her business in the future. Thank you :)

Sent on 04/01/2018

C · Married on 03/31/2018

Joanne was amazing. She met with us, got to know us, wrote a beautiful ceremony for us based on that and made sure we were comfortable adding and deleting segments to make it a wonderful reflection of what was important to us. She's genuine and professional. Wonderful and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

brian · Married on 02/28/2018

great job, everyone love the service. thanks from brian and cynthia

Sent on 03/01/2018

Nathalie & Pierre · Married on 12/30/2017

Joanne was an amazing person to work with. She is very understanding and accepting of feedback. The ceremony she wrote for us was spot-on and she made it even better by taking our notes into account. Thank you Joanne for making our beach ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Connie · Married on 12/02/2017

Joanne was wonderful to work with! When we met her, it was like talking to an old friend. She was timely, responsive and professional. Would definitely recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 9

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

We truly have enjoyed working with Joanne! She was amazing and made our day extra special by creating the perfect ceremony for us. She was extremely responsive and positive and a delight to work with. I highly recommend Joanne!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2017

Sent on 01/04/2018

Christina · Married on 10/23/2017

Joanne is fantastic!! She is extremely personable and caring about your special day. I spoke with a few other people before I talked to Joanne and I felt as if they were all business. But as soon as we started talking I knew she was right person to officiate my wedding. She made everything comfortable and easy. We did a sunrise wedding on the beach and she was just as excited since this was her first one. Anything I spoke to her about, her response was “this is your day”. She is prompt with answering calls, texts and emails. I absolutely recommend Joanne...and she has a great photographer she recommends to people too.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 17
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 18
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 19

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

JoAnne is Hands Down who You want!

JoAnne, was very pleasant to work with. She was such a blessing to find and was just what I was looking for; for my wedding.
    Her experience and professionalism put me at ease. She was confident in what she was doing. I didnt have to worry about her one bit. She was very flexible and accommodating with our schedule. On the day of the Wedding Joanne was not only on time, but early. Her ceremony speech was perfect. She made it personal to us, and was accepting of a few changes I wanted to make, as she let's you review her speech beforehand. JoAnne was simply amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 20
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 21
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 22
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 23

Crissi · Married on 03/31/2017

Joanne was amazing! She took a lot of time with us which resulted in the exact type of ceremony we wanted, and found words that fit us perfectly! She was responsive, reliable, prompt, and most of all complete pleasure to work with. She gave us a printed copy of our ceremony which included our vows. I would highly recommend Joanne. I felt like she really went out of her way to make our ceremony special to us, and most of all you could tell she loved marrying us! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Wedding Ceremonies by Joanne 24

Sandy · Married on 06/16/2017

Joanne is amazing! She takes her time to get to know the couple like a friend. She is there every step of the way including picking out readings and giving a variety of examples of ceremony readings (ring exchange, sand ceremony..etc). She writes a well crafted introduction based on what she learned from the couple in your first meeting. From start to finish Joanne is there guiding the process even showing up for the rehearsal!
    Cannot say enough of how awesome she is! My husband and I are so thankful to have had her officiate our beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Larry · Married on 03/31/2018

Joanne is tops. We had instant chemistry and a very comfy comfort level with her from start to finish. A 5 star act....

Sent on 04/02/2018