Wedding Ceremonies By Edna Reviews

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 5
Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 6
Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 7

Mia · Getting married on 01/19/2019

We had Mrs Edna officiant our wedding and was beyond beautiful and so heart felt. Our guest made several comments after saying how they thought the ceremony was beautiful. From
    the time we met her we knew we were in great hands. She’s very sweet and extremely personable. It’s easy to form a real connection with her in a very short time. Choosing her to officiate our wedding was the best choice we made during the wedding planning process. I highly recommend her services

• Kerrie

Kerrie · Married on 10/05/2018

Sweet, sweet Edna!

If you're searching for an officiant, look no further. Seriously. We found Edna on WeddingWire and loved her. The entire process from consultation, rehearsal, communication, and wedding day were magic. Edna went so above and beyond for us and genuinely cared for us as a couple. She makes you feel like you've known her forever. She has a warm soul and is well-spoken. She has a way of connecting with everyone individually and with the entire audience of our ceremony. Our families were so impressed with her during the rehearsal and ceremony. I can't thank Edna enough during our wild-west moments where some things during the wedding didn't go quite as planned. She is calm and collected, made the ceremony meaningful and also light and funny. She is prepared for everything under the sun. Thank you so much again Edna, we are so happy you were part of our special day. Love, Kerrie and Danny

Rosalee · Married on 08/02/2018

We were very pleased with her services and flexibility. Edna, thank you for making our day special.

• Donna & Oscar

Donna & Oscar · Married on 07/14/2018

She provided a beautiful service, things got hectic in the beginning and she even helped coordinate everything back on track. Highly recommend !

Sam · Married on 07/11/2018

Edna was so kind and patient with my husband and I while we planned our wedding. She was quick to respond and had answers to all of our questions. She walked us through the whole ceremony and was willing to adjust it as we saw fit. Amazing experience! Would definitely recommend!

Arlene M · Married on 07/07/2018

We are so happy we found Edna! We had little time to plan our small wedding and she was everything we hoped amd more. She answered all of our questions and delivered a great ceremony in both Spanish and English. Thank you Edna!

Ricardo · Married on 07/02/2018

We had a great time. Short process. Mrs Edna has great personality. Very pleasant person .

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 8
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 9
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 10

ERIC · Married on 07/01/2018

Edna was a true joy to work with!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 11
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 12
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 13

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Eric and Margaret! We totally enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoyed your wedding cruise! Edna and Veronica

Tamika · Married on 06/30/2018

Edna was great to work with. I would definitely recommend using her.

Arkisha · Married on 06/25/2018

Edna provided great service, thank you.

Richard · Married on 06/22/2018

Ms. Edna was punctual and extremely professional. We truly appreciate her attention to detail and willingness to make our day special!

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 14
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 15

Robin · Married on 06/10/2018

I have to say that prior to our first visit with Edna, my husband and I were more focused on the reception but after our meeting, we were so excited for the ceremony. Edna had so many unique ideas in which we incorporated in our ceremony that made our day extra special. We are forever grateful to her for making our day even more amazing!

Sulendy · Married on 06/08/2018

I was very pleased with my ceremony. I wanted quick and to the point and that's exactly what Edna did! She kept it light, fun, and romantic. I loved the wine ceremony such a great and unique touch to our wedding! Edna is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Suelendy and Rene it was my sincere pleasure to officiate your beautiful wedding ceremony. You are a wonderful couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Edna

Luis · Married on 05/26/2018

We have a beautiful ceremony. When we met Edna we realized she was the one. She got our ideas very quick and suggest great ideas. Our guests have said that it was the most beautiful and emotional ceremony that they ever seen. Thanks Edna. We will definetily recommend you.

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

Edna made our entire marriage license application so smooth and easy by taking care of everything for my husband and I. She made our wedding ceremony and vowels very beautiful with us only needing to tell her minimal things we wanted in the ceremony. I would recommend Edna to anyone getting married.

Derek · Married on 04/15/2018

Very helpful and accommodating! Made the experience very pleasant and made a military wife's life easier with advice for after the wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 01/20/2018

Edna was wonderful! She spent the time to get to know us and it translated to our ceremony. She offered many options for us to make our moment special and unique. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Dannielle · Married on 12/22/2017

First and foremost, my husband and I had no idea what we were doing when planning our wedding. Edna, even though she was not our wedding planner, was there to answer any questions we had very step of the way. We not only enjoyed every word she spoke at our wedding but our whole family couldn’t stop complimenting her either. We were so blessed to have Edna. The care and comfort we recieved from her is beyond appreciated!

Julissa · Married on 12/16/2017

Genuinely amazing. We are forever grateful for the amazing service provided for us. From the moment we met. I knew it will be an awesome service. Thank you.
    Julissa & Denise

Julio · Married on 12/08/2017

It was truly an honor to have Edna marry us this December. She was a true joy to work with and very professional. She answered and catered to all our needs with no hesitation. We would highly recommend her! She also married my best friend, which is how we connected with her. Everyone who attended the wedding said how awesome she was!

Glorian · Married on 11/11/2017

She did great work for me & my bridal party. Everyone loved it, and made us all feel comfortable.

Katlin · Married on 10/31/2017

Very happy with the way our ceremony turned out. Edna created a fun version of our vows to go along with our theme.

Paula · Married on 10/29/2017

Edna did an excellent job. She has professional equipment and played my choice of entry and exit songs. She also did a beautiful ceremony and took care of the paperwork fast. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Paula! We really enjoyed your venue and ceremony. My best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.

Eva · Married on 10/28/2017

very professional and very sweet

Britni · Married on 10/27/2017

Edna is absolutely amazing. Completely understanding as to what me and my husband wanted. Super flexible also. We had to reschedule our first meet with her and she completely understood. She made sure to keep in touch throughout the couple months and even met us at our rehearsal. Loved having her on our special day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Britni for your wonderful review! We completely loved working with you and providing the wedding ceremony (along with sound and music!) that you dreamed of. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!