Wedding Ceremonies By Edna Reviews

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 6
Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 7

Verno Flores · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful ceremony

Edna is a professional person and sweet and I’m grateful to her for doing our ceremony her words her thoughts and everything she said it was very beautiful I recommend her with out no doubts thank you again Edna

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 8

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Raymond and Verno, It was my pleasure officiating your ceremony. My best wishes to both of you for a lifetime of happiness!

Aline · Married on 03/23/2019

Edna was amazing!

Edna was great! She was personable and professional. She was sweet and made our day extra special. I would completely recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Aline and Q! My wishes to you for a long and happy life together. I sincerely enjoyed meeting your families! Please send them my best regards as well.
    Edna
  • Melva

Melva · Married on 03/23/2019

Edna is Terrific!

What a wonderful lady! She went above and beyond to make our special day even more special. Thank you, Edna!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Melva and Terry, It was my pleasure.
    Again, congratulations and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Regards, Edna
  • Melanie

Melanie Rios · Married on 03/03/2019

A beautiful ceremony!

Juan was simply a delight as our wedding officiant at The Crystal Ballroom at Sunset Harbor! On our big day, he kept the atmosphere light, adding in a little humor to ease our nervousness, and made everyone feel at home. Edna was great with communicating with us through the whole process, being very responsive to emails, phone calls, or scheduling a meeting in person. Can't thank them enough for making our ceremony special!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Melanie and Rueben, Thank you also for working with us and helping us make this your most special day! Our Best Wishes!

Alonso · Married on 02/21/2019

Memorable!

Edna did everything requested to the best of her capabilites, adding to what was the happiest day of my wife and I's lives

Sent on 03/19/2019

Ryan · Married on 02/02/2019

Edna is fantastic!

Edna did a fantastic job at our ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and we could not be happier with her as our wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 9

Mia · Married on 01/19/2019

We had Mrs Edna officiant our wedding and was beyond beautiful and so heart felt. Our guest made several comments after saying how they thought the ceremony was beautiful. From
    the time we met her we knew we were in great hands. She’s very sweet and extremely personable. It’s easy to form a real connection with her in a very short time. Choosing her to officiate our wedding was the best choice we made during the wedding planning process. I highly recommend her services

Sent on 06/14/2018

Millie and Andre · Married on 01/19/2019

The absolute best!

My goodness, where do I begin!? For some reason, she felt like family! She was kind, funny, loving, caring, and man did she know what she was doing. She kept us all in check! From the moment we met at rehearsal, she had all my trust. Edna, if you're reading this, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts ❤️

Sent on 01/26/2019

Millie and Andre,
    Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you and your family. You are a beautiful and wonderful couple. I am delighted your day was everything you wished it to be. May you share a lifetime of happiness.
    All my best! Edna
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 11/22/2018

Came through in a pinch!

Our original officiant had not called or texted back confirming being there for our wedding so we started to worry, Edna was able to get everything together for us same day! Although we did end up using our original officiant (only because she had already been paid), I wish we would have had Edna do it. Very professional and put together, definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Jasmine and Juan, Thank you for this review! And it was my sincere pleasure to be there for you. I am so happy things worked out finally and that you had your beautiful wedding. My best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to both of you and your wonderful families.
    Edna
  • Kerrie

Kerrie · Married on 10/05/2018

Sweet, sweet Edna!

If you're searching for an officiant, look no further. Seriously. We found Edna on WeddingWire and loved her. The entire process from consultation, rehearsal, communication, and wedding day were magic. Edna went so above and beyond for us and genuinely cared for us as a couple. She makes you feel like you've known her forever. She has a warm soul and is well-spoken. She has a way of connecting with everyone individually and with the entire audience of our ceremony. Our families were so impressed with her during the rehearsal and ceremony. I can't thank Edna enough during our wild-west moments where some things during the wedding didn't go quite as planned. She is calm and collected, made the ceremony meaningful and also light and funny. She is prepared for everything under the sun. Thank you so much again Edna, we are so happy you were part of our special day. Love, Kerrie and Danny

Sent on 10/19/2018

Rosalee · Married on 08/02/2018

We were very pleased with her services and flexibility. Edna, thank you for making our day special.

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Donna & Oscar

Donna & Oscar · Married on 07/14/2018

She provided a beautiful service, things got hectic in the beginning and she even helped coordinate everything back on track. Highly recommend !

Sent on 07/16/2018

Sam · Married on 07/11/2018

Edna was so kind and patient with my husband and I while we planned our wedding. She was quick to respond and had answers to all of our questions. She walked us through the whole ceremony and was willing to adjust it as we saw fit. Amazing experience! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Arlene M · Married on 07/07/2018

We are so happy we found Edna! We had little time to plan our small wedding and she was everything we hoped amd more. She answered all of our questions and delivered a great ceremony in both Spanish and English. Thank you Edna!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ricardo · Married on 07/02/2018

We had a great time. Short process. Mrs Edna has great personality. Very pleasant person .

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 10
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 11
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 12

ERIC · Married on 07/01/2018

Edna was a true joy to work with!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 13
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 14
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 15

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Thank you Eric and Margaret! We totally enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoyed your wedding cruise! Edna and Veronica

Tamika · Married on 06/30/2018

Edna was great to work with. I would definitely recommend using her.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Arkisha · Married on 06/25/2018

Edna provided great service, thank you.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Richard · Married on 06/22/2018

Ms. Edna was punctual and extremely professional. We truly appreciate her attention to detail and willingness to make our day special!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 16
    Wedding Ceremonies By Edna 17

Robin · Married on 06/10/2018

I have to say that prior to our first visit with Edna, my husband and I were more focused on the reception but after our meeting, we were so excited for the ceremony. Edna had so many unique ideas in which we incorporated in our ceremony that made our day extra special. We are forever grateful to her for making our day even more amazing!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sulendy · Married on 06/08/2018

I was very pleased with my ceremony. I wanted quick and to the point and that's exactly what Edna did! She kept it light, fun, and romantic. I loved the wine ceremony such a great and unique touch to our wedding! Edna is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Wedding Ceremonies By Edna's reply:

Suelendy and Rene it was my sincere pleasure to officiate your beautiful wedding ceremony. You are a wonderful couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Edna

Luis · Married on 05/26/2018

We have a beautiful ceremony. When we met Edna we realized she was the one. She got our ideas very quick and suggest great ideas. Our guests have said that it was the most beautiful and emotional ceremony that they ever seen. Thanks Edna. We will definetily recommend you.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

Edna made our entire marriage license application so smooth and easy by taking care of everything for my husband and I. She made our wedding ceremony and vowels very beautiful with us only needing to tell her minimal things we wanted in the ceremony. I would recommend Edna to anyone getting married.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Derek · Married on 04/15/2018

Very helpful and accommodating! Made the experience very pleasant and made a military wife's life easier with advice for after the wedding!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Alyssa · Married on 01/20/2018

Edna was wonderful! She spent the time to get to know us and it translated to our ceremony. She offered many options for us to make our moment special and unique. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2018