43 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies By Edna

Non-religious (3)
Catholic (2)
Agnostic (2)
43 Wedding Ceremonies By Edna Reviews

We were very pleased with her services and flexibility. Edna, thank you for making our day special.

Profile Picture Rosalee, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal

She provided a beautiful service, things got hectic in the beginning and she even helped coordinate everything back on track. Highly recommend !

Profile Picture Donna & Oscar, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna was so kind and patient with my husband and I while we planned our wedding. She was quick to respond and had answers to all of our questions. She walked us through the whole ceremony and was willing to adjust it as we saw fit. Amazing experience! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sam, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy we found Edna! We had little time to plan our small wedding and she was everything we hoped amd more. She answered all of our questions and delivered a great ceremony in both Spanish and English. Thank you Edna!

Profile Picture Arlene M, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

We had a great time. Short process. Mrs Edna has great personality. Very pleasant person .

Profile Picture Ricardo, 7/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna was a true joy to work with!!

Profile Picture ERIC, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna was great to work with. I would definitely recommend using her.

Profile Picture Tamika, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Edna provided great service, thank you.

Profile Picture Arkisha , 6/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ms. Edna was punctual and extremely professional. We truly appreciate her attention to detail and willingness to make our day special!

Profile Picture Richard , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was very pleased with my ceremony. I wanted quick and to the point and that's exactly what Edna did! She kept it light, fun, and romantic. I loved the wine ceremony such a great and unique touch to our wedding! Edna is a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Sulendy , 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We have a beautiful ceremony. When we met Edna we realized she was the one. She got our ideas very quick and suggest great ideas. Our guests have said that it was the most beautiful and emotional ceremony that they ever seen. Thanks Edna. We will definetily recommend you.

Profile Picture Luis, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna made our entire marriage license application so smooth and easy by taking care of everything for my husband and I. She made our wedding ceremony and vowels very beautiful with us only needing to tell her minimal things we wanted in the ceremony. I would recommend Edna to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Mrs Edna officiant our wedding and was beyond beautiful and so heart felt. Our guest made several comments after saying how they thought the ceremony was beautiful. From
the time we met her we knew we were in great hands. She’s very sweet and extremely personable. It’s easy to form a real connection with her in a very short time. Choosing her to officiate our wedding was the best choice we made during the wedding planning process. I highly recommend her services

Profile Picture Mia , 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very helpful and accommodating! Made the experience very pleasant and made a military wife's life easier with advice for after the wedding!

Profile Picture Derek, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna was wonderful! She spent the time to get to know us and it translated to our ceremony. She offered many options for us to make our moment special and unique. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

First and foremost, my husband and I had no idea what we were doing when planning our wedding. Edna, even though she was not our wedding planner, was there to answer any questions we had very step of the way. We not only enjoyed every word she spoke at our wedding but our whole family couldn’t stop complimenting her either. We were so blessed to have Edna. The care and comfort we recieved from her is beyond appreciated!

Profile Picture Dannielle, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Genuinely amazing. We are forever grateful for the amazing service provided for us. From the moment we met. I knew it will be an awesome service. Thank you.
Julissa & Denise

Profile Picture Julissa, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was truly an honor to have Edna marry us this December. She was a true joy to work with and very professional. She answered and catered to all our needs with no hesitation. We would highly recommend her! She also married my best friend, which is how we connected with her. Everyone who attended the wedding said how awesome she was!

Profile Picture Julio, 12/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She did great work for me & my bridal party. Everyone loved it, and made us all feel comfortable.

Profile Picture Glorian , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very happy with the way our ceremony turned out. Edna created a fun version of our vows to go along with our theme.

Profile Picture Katlin, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna did an excellent job. She has professional equipment and played my choice of entry and exit songs. She also did a beautiful ceremony and took care of the paperwork fast. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

very professional and very sweet

Profile Picture Eva, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna is absolutely amazing. Completely understanding as to what me and my husband wanted. Super flexible also. We had to reschedule our first meet with her and she completely understood. She made sure to keep in touch throughout the couple months and even met us at our rehearsal. Loved having her on our special day!

Profile Picture Britni, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms. Edna was a pleasure to work with! I contacted her almost just 1 week before my wedding day and she was open and willing to officiate our wedding and help create a ceremony timeline. She attended the wedding rehearsal and got directly to business! Awesome service, I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Markeesha, 10/22/17, 1 Review