32 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies By Edna

Non-religious (2)
Catholic (2)
Agnostic (2)
32 Wedding Ceremonies By Edna Reviews

We have a beautiful ceremony. When we met Edna we realized she was the one. She got our ideas very quick and suggest great ideas. Our guests have said that it was the most beautiful and emotional ceremony that they ever seen. Thanks Edna. We will definetily recommend you.

Profile Picture Luis, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna made our entire marriage license application so smooth and easy by taking care of everything for my husband and I. She made our wedding ceremony and vowels very beautiful with us only needing to tell her minimal things we wanted in the ceremony. I would recommend Edna to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Mrs Edna officiant our wedding and was beyond beautiful and so heart felt. Our guest made several comments after saying how they thought the ceremony was beautiful. From
the time we met her we knew we were in great hands. She’s very sweet and extremely personable. It’s easy to form a real connection with her in a very short time. Choosing her to officiate our wedding was the best choice we made during the wedding planning process. I highly recommend her services

Profile Picture Mia, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very helpful and accommodating! Made the experience very pleasant and made a military wife's life easier with advice for after the wedding!

Profile Picture Derek, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna was wonderful! She spent the time to get to know us and it translated to our ceremony. She offered many options for us to make our moment special and unique. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

First and foremost, my husband and I had no idea what we were doing when planning our wedding. Edna, even though she was not our wedding planner, was there to answer any questions we had very step of the way. We not only enjoyed every word she spoke at our wedding but our whole family couldn’t stop complimenting her either. We were so blessed to have Edna. The care and comfort we recieved from her is beyond appreciated!

Profile Picture Dannielle, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Genuinely amazing. We are forever grateful for the amazing service provided for us. From the moment we met. I knew it will be an awesome service. Thank you.
Julissa & Denise

Profile Picture Julissa, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was truly an honor to have Edna marry us this December. She was a true joy to work with and very professional. She answered and catered to all our needs with no hesitation. We would highly recommend her! She also married my best friend, which is how we connected with her. Everyone who attended the wedding said how awesome she was!

Profile Picture Julio, 12/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She did great work for me & my bridal party. Everyone loved it, and made us all feel comfortable.

Profile Picture Glorian , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very happy with the way our ceremony turned out. Edna created a fun version of our vows to go along with our theme.

Profile Picture Katlin, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna did an excellent job. She has professional equipment and played my choice of entry and exit songs. She also did a beautiful ceremony and took care of the paperwork fast. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

very professional and very sweet

Profile Picture Eva, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna is absolutely amazing. Completely understanding as to what me and my husband wanted. Super flexible also. We had to reschedule our first meet with her and she completely understood. She made sure to keep in touch throughout the couple months and even met us at our rehearsal. Loved having her on our special day!

Profile Picture Britni, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms. Edna was a pleasure to work with! I contacted her almost just 1 week before my wedding day and she was open and willing to officiate our wedding and help create a ceremony timeline. She attended the wedding rehearsal and got directly to business! Awesome service, I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Markeesha, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edna was amazing, very professional! Our ceremony was ecxactly what we wanted :)
Thank you Edna!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Civil Union

Edna was amazing!!! She made sure everything was perfect for us!

Profile Picture Nena, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was absolutely amazing the way she delivered our ceremony. She got our wedding guest involved in our cermony. She is very sweet and family oriented. Even after the wedding she has been helpful. I definitely recommend her as an officiant.

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Edna was amazing I am so happy that she officiated our wedding. It was a special and heartfelt ceremony, which many of my guest have reached out and said they really enjoyed the ceremony! I think that is a nice memory to take away from all that happens that day. The planning with Edna was great even with Hurricane Irma getting in our way she was there at rehearsal as scheduled very professional. I would highly recommend Edna!!!

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Catholic

Edna exceeded our expectations and made our ceremony personal

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot recommend Edna enough. We planned our wedding from over 1,000 miles away and didn't meet most of our vendors, including Edna, until the day of the wedding. You'd think we'd met 100 times. She handled all of our paperwork so that on the day of the wedding we our respective siblings sign as witnesses, and that was it. No stress. As for the ceremony, Edna executed it PERFECTLY. Both the English and Spanish portions struck the perfect note, and she included all of the pieces that made it special for us. She is an incredibly warm person and a consummate professional.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Civil Union, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Edna was phenomenal, she made our special day as stress free and fun as possible. She was the only officiant I found that could do marriage license via mail which helped us out of towners tremendously. She was willing to work with us on everything. She did the ceremony outside in the rain at Universal Studios, if that's not dedication I don't know what it is. She was even able to accommodate last minute changes due to my empty mindedness. Her attention to detail and personalization of our ceremony is another reason I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to make their special day even better. ??

Profile Picture Jolissa, 5/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From beginning to end Edna was simply the best. She went above and beyond to help ensure our ceremony went smoothly and make our day extraordinary! We had no rehearsal, but with Edna it wasn't needed. She took control and provided us with an amazing experience. My only I wish is that we had our ceremony video taped or recorded. Would've love to have something to look back on...

Thank you Edna!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

I could not have wished for a better officiant for our wedding. Edna was simply fantastic. Her attention to detail, and her understanding of our story made the wedding truly special for us. Since we had planned the wedding from afar, she was able to provide excellent recommendations for local services as well as ideas she had for the ceremony itself - all of which were invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone looking for that extra special touch for their wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture User6596257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Because this was a 10 year vow renewal ceremony, I had no specific expectations from her as an officiant. However, it was clear after a few emails that she was committed to ensuring that we had a more than just a ceremony. She made suggestions and was very receptive to my questions. Her price is fair and more than reasonable, she ensured that the cards that accompanied our unity cross were distributed....she even translated from English to Spanish for the benefit of family and friends who didn't speak English. She made a vow renewal ceremony as special as if it was our official wedding day!
Edna even accompanied our 10 year old son as he exited the ceremony so he wouldn't have to walk alone.
A true Blessing!!