Wedding Celebrant Italy Reviews

Wedding Celebrant Italy 6
Wedding Celebrant Italy 7
  • Paul

Paul and Megan · Getting married on 12/04/2020

kindness, knowledge, and patience throughout the process

Dear Deborah and Team,
    "Thank you many times for your help planning our wedding in Rome! We appreciated all of your kindness, knowledge, and patience throughout the process. Our wedding day in Rome turned out perfectly--from the on-site coordination with the hotel to the ceremony and send off, everything ran smoothly. Your warm and relaxed approach also added a special touch to the ceremony and helped set the tone for the day. Thank you again! "

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 8
  • James

James & Simone · Married on 09/26/2019

A Wedding in the Hills Umbria, Italy

"Thank you for all your help and hard work Deborah. The ceremony was so intimate and beautiful and you have helped make the day so memorable for us. You made the whole process so easy and flawless and it was better than we could have ever imagined. You were so friendly, professional and caring and brought so many beautiful touches to the day. Thank you again for everything."

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 9
  • Lloyd

Lloyd & Joanne · Married on 08/01/2019

Booking Deborah as our Celebrant and Wedding Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made during the whole planning process.

Deborah and her team are so professional and more importantly, friendly, kind and patient. All emails were answered straight away, nothing was too much trouble for the team, including lunchtime Skypes and Deborah even laughed off my getting the final guest numbers wrong a few days before the wedding as i’d forgotten to count us- the bride and groom!!

On our wedding day, we felt totally at ease from the moment Deborah and Lola arrived. Everything started to fall into place, the suppliers all knew exactly what to do under Deborah’s guidance, and my (now) husband and I were left stress-free to totally enjoy every second of our day – which we absolutely did!
    Loads of our guests commented how thoughtful and meaningful our ceremony was and beautifully conducted by Deborah. We can’t thank you enough for all of your help and support and would recommend your services to all future bride and grooms looking for a helping hand. We wish we could do it all over again! ”

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 10
  • Jarrod

Jarrod and Cassandra · Married on 07/30/2019

Roman Forum Wedding Ceremony

Rome, Italy
    "Hello! We just wanted to thank you for all help planning the details about our day, as well as the beautiful ceremony. We could have not asked for a better celebrant! The words were truly heart touching. Thank you so much ❤❤❤"

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 11
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 12
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 13
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 14
  • Will

Will & Emily (Usa) · Married on 07/15/2019

Perfect Beach Elopement in Italy

My husband and I had decided we want to elope in Italy, but knew nothing about where we could have the ceremony along the Amalfi Coast. Deborah made the entire experience seamless and perfect when it came to every aspect of planning the wedding. She was the kindest woman and made sure we felt completely taken care of. We had several choices for location, flowers, transportation and ceremony. Also, the photographer that Deborah selected was super kind and delivered AMAZING photos. We would recommend Deborah for any kind of ceremony, whether it be an elopement with just the two of you, or any kind of wedding you could imagine! I know they can pull off anything!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 15
  • Carla

Carla Jim · Married on 06/13/2019

Our outdoor fairytale vow renewal

Thank you Deborah for an unforgettable experience of a lifetime. We received our pictures and video and couldn't be more pleased. The video made me cry cause it was so beautiful and perfect in every way. Thank you for taking the time to meet with us before the ceremony to go over every detail. It was a great pleasure to work with you, the photographers, and drivers. Even the florist who made me and my girls the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. Everyone was so kind and provided such excellent service. The whole experience exceeded our expectations! I want to say to anyone reading this review and looking for someone to perform your wedding/vow renewal ceremony, look no further. Deborah is the best! From every single detail, she will meet if not exceed your expectations. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 21
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 10/01/2018

Elope Wedding in Tivoli, Rome

"A heartfelt thank you for helping us have the elopement of our dreams in Tivoli. you were absolutely amazing to work with and there is no way we would have had the perfect wedding in Italy that we did if we didn’t have you. Thank you for choosing Tivoli for us – such a gem of a town near Rome and with the funniest ceremony officiant to marry us (He was the Best!). Thank you for booking the talented hair/make up artist – she gave me exactly what I was imaging and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Everything was literally PERFECT!"
    Leif & Sandy Quinland (USA)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Loren · Married on 09/20/2018

Elope Wedding in Positano

"We chose to get married in the most beautiful place in Positano and we couldn’t of done it without Deborah! Deborah was a dream to work with as she has such a wide knowledge of the area and is very easy to communicate with. She listened to all of our requests and provided so much information and all of her recommendations were fantastic! Thanks so much Deborah! Our day wouldn’t of been what it was without you!"
    Loren & Ricky (NZ)

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 22
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 23
  • Lauren

Lauren Kellum · Married on 08/08/2018

Garden Wedding in Rome

"Hi Deborah, Everything was received (video and pictures) and absolutely beautiful. I have recommended you to so many people who were inspired by our experience. Thank you for everything. It was better than I could’ve ever imagined or dreamed of. All Our Love”"

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne & John · Married on 06/01/2018

All our guests have commented on how wonderful the day was

Hi Deborah
    I just wanted to say thank you again for all your help and input to our wedding in Positano. Along with ourselves all our wedding guests have commented on how wonderful the day was with all the activities planned it was so well organised and went like clock work, it was perfect. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 24
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 25
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 26
  • Jenna

Jenna & Vincent · Married on 05/01/2018

We can't say enough positive things about Deborah and her team! From the countless emails, location, make-up, flowers, and on-site coordination, she made it seamless! We are so happy with how everything turned out and we treasure these memories she helped us create. Both of our families really enjoyed the experience and how intimate the ceremony was for everyone. We enjoyed our incredible wedding with Deborah and we would do it again in a heartbeat! XOXO"
    Jenna & Vincent (USA)

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 27
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 28
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 29
  • Rob

Rob & Mel Hyham (Australia) · Married on 05/01/2018

The ceremony was everything that we could of hoped for.

"Hi Deborah, I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help leading up to, and on our wedding day in Rome. Rob and I had such a lovely day, it was just what we wanted. The photos look beautiful ! Thanks also for Lola’s help on the day, Kingsley loved hanging out with her ! It was so nice to meet you xx"

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 30
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 31
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 32
  • Michaels

Michaels & Desiree · Married on 01/01/2018

It was a truly amazing experience

"Thank you so much! It was a truly amazing experience. The location was beautiful and Michael and I couldn't have wished for a better wedding celebrant and photographer. What we really wanted was something intimate and worry free and you truly provided that for us. I highly recommend your services! Thank you again and it was such a pleasure meeting you! "

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 39
    Wedding Celebrant Italy 40
  • Evan

Evan and Steven (Usa) · Married on 09/07/2017

Symbolic Ceremony: Deborah made this experience SO wonderful.

I was a little hesitant at first, trying to plan our special day from a complete different country. Deborah made this process so easy and exciting! I will always cherish our sweet memories and all of the little details Deborah made possible. I wouldn't change a thing about it! I highly recommend choosing Deborah to plan your wedding festivities. She is the sweetest, caring, and professional. All around awesome! Thank you so much again, Deborah!! "

Sent on 02/26/2019