Wedding Cake Art and Design Center Reviews

Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 7
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect!!! Kory did an amazing job! It was absolutely beautiful and so delicious! I ate it for leftovers for 3 days too! If you’re planning your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend, our cake was perfect! And Kory was so helpful and responsive when scheduling everything.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Cristen

Cristen Chambers Dorta · Married on 04/05/2019

Pleasant an amazing experience

Kory was amazing and very easy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone. He met all of my requests in a very happy and professional manner. The cake was delicious an I heard from numerous guests that it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Katharyn · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kory with Wedding Cake Art & Design Center was great! He was very responsive and was awesome at communicating throughout the entire process. Kory made the design process fun and relaxed. Not only was the cake beautiful but it was delicious!! I was completely blown away when I saw it – It far exceeded what I had envisioned. We would highly recommend Wedding Cake Art & Design Center!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kate · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious!

The cake was AMAZING! I may buy another just to eat on the couch...

Sent on 11/15/2018

lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Happy Cakers

Kory was great to work with and did a beautiful job on my daughters' wedding cake. It was not only delicious but she said it was perfect and loved how he placed the real flowers on it that the florist left for him. So glad we went with the larger cake many guests had more than one piece.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Mrs Brian Pfannes · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommended, highly recommend.

Fabulous!!! Kory was great. He came highly recommended by our venue, planner, and photographers. Our wedding cake was amazing; wonderful texture and flavor with the perfect balance of cake to frosting. The buttercream frosting was truly smooth without that granular sugar texture. Everything is scratch made, including the fondant. I love cake and his cake was perfect...moist and not too sweet. The design was exactly as we described. He communicated well and arrived as expected. If we could give 10 out of 5 stars, we would. Kory will be our go to cake person from this moment forward.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Susan · Married on 08/31/2018

When we first had our initial meeting with Kory, we knew he could re-create the cake we invisioned. We sampled different cake, frosting, and flavor combinations, they were all superb. Our wedding cake turned out exactly the way we wanted it and tasted fantastic! We can’t say enough good things about our experience with Wedding Cake Art and Design Center.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 8

Gretchen · Married on 04/21/2018

They worked with us on billing, made sure the cake was delivered safe and sound, and even let me use some real sea shells on the cake as part of the decoration! They made it so easy and the cake was delicious! By the way, they do offer to make it gluten-free for a little extra cost. Just ask them. :) We opted not to do that to save some money, but they do offer it.

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Kory is awesome and our cake was so beautiful. He really works hard to make your cake look just as you imagined for your special day. Kory is really nice and worked well my florist who was providing the fresh flowers to go on my cake. The cake also tasted wonderful and we got so many compliments on how delicious it was.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 9

Dana · Married on 09/30/2017

Kory was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was so personable and made the process easy and enjoyable. Not to mention he makes beautiful AND super delicious cakes! We are so happy we chose Kory for our wedding cake and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 10
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 11

Katie · Married on 09/29/2017

Kory's work made our wedding day complete. My husband and I have never been much of cake people but the minute we tried our cake sample I became a cake lover. We had a lemon filled cake for our wedding cake and did chocolate fudge and raspberry cream cupcakes that turned out amazing too! Our cake was picture perfect along with the cupcake display. We have had many guests compliment our cupcakes and seek out Korys information. Thank you Kory for making our dream wedding a reality. I would highly suggest you to anyone.

Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 12

Mary · Married on 09/22/2017

This was the most delicious cake I've ever had at ANY wedding - so happy it was my daughter's wedding :) . My daughter researched local bakeries looking for real buttercream frosting and and a from-scratch cake. This was it :) . She picked the chocolate cake with raspberry jam and ganache and a white cake with lemon curd and vanilla buttercream. The presentation was beautiful and exactly what she asked for, and the price was fantastic considering how fabulous it was.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 13
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 14
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 15
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 16

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

Kory was awesome! He made us an absolute gorgeous cake that we got so many compliments for! Not only was it a piece of art (that I didn't even want to cut!) but it was so delicious! Everyone said how much they enjoyed it, including us! We will definitely be contacting Kory for other special event cakes, and of course, anniversary cakes. Thank you Kory for the most beautiful wedding cake we ever could have asked for!

Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 17

E · Married on 07/22/2017

Kory was great to work with and the cake was beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Ariane

Ariane · Married on 07/15/2017

Kory was amazing to work with! He walked us through our options and made sure we were happy with everything. He was professional and seemed to truly care about our wants. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Kory was so easy to work with and the three cakes we ordered turned out perfect! He not only matched the style we asked for, but he taste too and the guests raved about how good they tasted. Working with him was honestly the easiest part of all our wedding planning. Thanks!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Steph · Married on 07/01/2017

Kory did an excellent job on our wedding cake! We highly recommend Wedding Cake Art & Design for your next occasion!! Delicious, beautiful art you can eat :)

Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 18
    Wedding Cake Art and Design Center 19

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Kory was absolutely amazing! When my husband and I went in to meet with him, we were very unsure of what we wanted in a wedding cake, I believe we actually went in with about 17 different pictures printed off of cakes we liked. Kory broke the cake designs down and worked with us to figure out a perfect design. When it came to the flavors of the cake, he had a piece of each cake flavor available at our first meeting! The cake was delicious and beautiful! Kory ensured that our cake arrived at our venue on time!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Linda · Married on 09/03/2016

Kory has always created exactly what I asked for. Nice to know I have him to call on when the next party or shower comes along! Beautiful delicious goodness!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2016

I gave Kory a picture of an elaborately decorated cake I found on the internet, and he matched the color and design exactly. You can book this vendor with confidence....you will get an amazing product that looks as good as it tastes! My wedding was 3 weeks ago, and I am still getting amazing feedback about the cake from our guests!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2016

Thank you Wedding Cake Art and Design Center! The Cake & Cupcakes for the Wedding were Phenomenal!! Guests raved about how beautiful t was and how awesome it taste! We have had several people ask for contact information. We had Chocolate & Vanilla Raspberry an it was out of this world with an absolutely Beautiful Presentation :) I would always refer them and not use anyone else....that is for sure!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Best cake I have ever had! Very responsive and helpful!

Sent on 04/20/2016

The best wedding cake you will ever eat!! Korey was great to work with and very professional and prompt responses. The guests all raved about the look and taste of the cake!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Elyse · Married on 12/04/2015

I needed a three tier Dobos Torte decorated for a rock and roll surprise party. After reaching out to multiple bakeries who told me it was impossible, I found Wedding Cake Art and Design who didn't blink and eye. They said yes right away and in the end presented us with a beautiful rock and roll cake that tasted amazing and authentic. I will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kory's cake was absolutely amazing. I found a picture of what I wanted and he delivered it to a "T". I had the most beautiful cake and it tasted amazing. My husband couldn't get enough of it! lol. He was very reasonably priced and upfront with us about what he could and couldn't do. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I wish there was a place to share pictures because our cake was exactly as we wanted - right down to the tinted frosting that matched PERFECTLY

Sent on 09/24/2015