Wedding Belles Reviews

Wedding Belles 3
Wedding Belles 4
Wedding Belles 5

Kerry · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't say enough about the excellent service provided by Kristen and Jordan. They responded immediately to every phone call and email throughout the planning process. The onsite coordination of the rehearsal and entire wedding day was incredible and resulted in a flawless wedding as a result of their efforts. We had a very large wedding party (24 total) so their job was no easy task. I can't imagine anyone else could provide a better service.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Sammie · Married on 04/29/2017

Jordan and her assistant are AMAZING! They made my special day perfect and kept the stress away from me. Wedding Belles was the planner for my brother's wedding and I knew that I was getting top-notch service!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Wedding Belles provided a fine quality service for my daughter's wedding. I enlisted their help as I lived in another state and the wedding was being held in the Atlanta area. They supplemented the help I received from the actual wedding venue. I was happy to have had them the day of the wedding because they helped with small details I didn't have time to worry about.

Wedding Belles coordinated the wedding responses, coordinated the transportation of guests to and from the wedding venue, and they enabled the bride to have a worry-free day!

The ladies are fairly new at wedding planning, and as a result, felt that there were some things that could be improved. I offered my opinions and they were well-received. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again because their services were great and will get even better with every wedding they do! They take a great deal of pride in providing professional, friendly, and responsible services.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Kylie · Married on 09/04/2016

3.0

As a control freak, I knew I needed a wedding planner so I could enjoy the big day. Jordan at Wedding Belles was great - she allowed me to take total control, listen to what I needed, and then follow through on every detail. She was great at answering question on etiquette, suggesting vendors, and putting together all of the details day of. Jordan coordinated the timeline for our day and made sure every detail was followed through on. I was most impressed with Jordan's professionalism day of and ability to coordinate with each of our vendors. We also did a ballroom flip - and every detail that Jordan was responsible for was perfect. i'd suggest them for any bride who is looking to plan their own wedding but may need a bit of extra help on coordinating the details who wants zero stress day-of. Jordan will execute anything you tell her to do and without her, our wedding would not have gone as smoothly. We still get compliments on how well organized the day of, and a large part of that is due to Jordan and her team.

Sent on 10/16/2016