Emily Jordan Events Reviews

63 Reviews for Emily Jordan Events

• Sara

Sara P. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Invaluable

There are those who plan and those who execute. Emily Jordan Events (EJE), led by Jordan Xu, executed. Jordan started to work with my fiancé, now husband, and I eighteen months prior to our wedding. We knew from the beginning that we wanted to have a wedding in the backyard of my fiancé’s family home. Knowing that we would be creating our own venue and that we were having the wedding in a state different from our own, we began our search for a planner. Jordan came highly recommended by a dear friend, so we reached out. From our very first phone call we knew she was a perfect fit.

We selected the full-service planning option and set our date for 10/17/2020, little did we know just how much 2020 would have in store for us. 2020 created a unique set of obstacles for our wedding, and every other 2020 wedding for that matter. Jordan helped us take our vision for our wedding to a reality, by asking thoughtful questions, guiding us through vendor selection, and helping us visualize the event from tip to tail. She worked hard to help us craft the best, safest event possible. We never felt any stress with the ever-changing state of world affairs.

She kept constant communication with us prior to the wedding, even through the ever-changing state of affairs due to the pandemic, which helped us feel very calm heading into our wedding day. Jordan set up an on site walk through a few months before the wedding where several of our vendors were able to see the site and meet us. Prior to the wedding Jordan helped us finalize details and prepare for the wedding, giving us a detailed timeline, seating layouts and other pertinent details. On our wedding day, Jordan and her team, Anna and Caitlin, arrived on time and ready to roll prepared for everything - from binders to band-aids they had it all. Jordan, Anna and Caitlin made our wedding day perfect. Through the organization and preparation of Jordan and her team, Thomas and I got to spend our wedding day making memories and spending precious time with each other, our families, and friends that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Laura D. · Married on 11/02/2020

Wedding Belles for the win!

To say Jordan and her team is exceptional would be an understatement! I could not recommend Wedding Belles more. Not only were they extremely professional and kind, but their attention to detail and making everything flow seamlessly was incredible. Jordan and her staff helped make our wedding dream become a reality. I really appreciated how flexible Jordan was for our planning sessions and she saved my life by picking up my wedding dress the day before the wedding when I had to deal with unexpected family issues. Do your self a huge favor and hire Wedding Belles!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Sue

Sue O. · Married on 10/06/2020

A Memorable Day

Thank you so much Jordan for making our daughter's wedding day so memorable. Your attention to detail and efficient planning allowed me to
    enjoy every minute of the day. I appreciated how easy you were to work with
    as you listened to all our ideas and made them into reality. Working with you
    made the process easy. If we had another daughter planning a wedding we
    would use you again!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 10/03/2020

The PERFECT wedding planning team

I cannot say enough positive things about Jordan and her team at Emily Jordan Events.

When it comes to the planning process, Jordan was instrumental in helping design our big day. From helping me clarify my vision (which kept changing!) to picking the perfect vendors based on my wants, it’s like Jordan could read my mind. Jordan was on top of the entire process - we had most of our vendors booked a year out! - and kept us on pace. Having had only a few friends/family members get married in my lifetime, I was new to the process, and Jordan answered every question I had with kindness and empathy.

Then came COVID. Without Jordan, I don’t know what we would have done. She was able to keep us informed of the ever-changing industry standards, helped us think outside the box on how to be safe, communicated with vendors on how to stay safe and still get married, and helped keep me as calm as possible! I felt like I had a true advocate helping us through the many tough decisions that had to be made.

Finally, on the day-of, Jordan and Sydney were a dream. We had several little things go wrong (tree sap on my dress from photos, a broken bridesmaids shoe, a bridesmaid dress that didn’t fit) and almost every problem was solved before I even found out about it. I didn’t have to make a single decision, talk to a single vendor, or solve a single problem. Jordan and Sydney made sure that I was able to enjoy every moment of our big day.

I would highly recommend Jordan and her team to anyone who asks

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Lucy

Lucy V. · Married on 08/08/2020

No Better Wedding Planner for Your Big Day

I've been a fan of Emily Jordan Events (previously Wedding Belles, as I knew it originally) for years. I began working with Jordan and Caitlin during my sophomore year of college. I helped as an assistant day-of coordinator for many weekends throughout college and even some weekends after I began my first career after graduating college. From working with Jordan and Caitlin on the vendor side, I've known for years how wonderful they are at their jobs. From the vendor relationships to the meticulous timelines and everything in between, Emily Jordan Events goes well above and beyond what brides and their families see. When I got engaged, it was a no brainer that Jordan and/or Caitlin would be there on my special day too! There's absolutely no other people I'd trust to run my wedding day.

Flash forward to my wedding day (8/8/20), I was so lucky to have Jordan and Caitlin both there for my wedding. Due to Covid, I had to postpone my wedding. Emily Jordan Events was extremely flexible and understanding, while also comforting to my family and me. Caitlin was my lead planner and her communication, organization and leadership skills are unparalleled. She is extremely capable of turning your dreams into a reality, and I fully trusted her to execute my day perfectly. Without Caitlin, I would never have been able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. Everything ran smoothly and all of our guests raved about the ceremony and reception. Despite all of the challenges 2020 threw at us, Caitlin and Emily Jordan Events executed the perfect wedding day. I'd recommend Emily Jordan Events to all of my friends and family, and I'm so grateful they were a part of my special day.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 08/03/2020

Just the best!

Working with Caitlin was a dream! I cannot begin to explain how much stress she took off me for the wedding. I didn't get a full wedding planning package, but it was absolutely amazing to have Caitlin there holding the reigns for the last couple of months and coordinating the day of. I almost definitely would have fallen apart had she not been there. Her positive energy kept me motivated through all the decision-making and she was just such a joy. Very possibly the best decision of my whole wedding (besides my choice of husband). I could not have had such a beautiful wedding without her.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Craig A. · Married on 07/10/2020

Jordan Flowers and Wedding Belles were winners!

We are parentals for our daughter Kelly. She had a grand wedding at the Biltmore Georgian Ballroom this past weekend. Jordan Flowers handled it personally for her Wedding Belles. It poured rain for the first time in months, but the large bridal party did not let it dampen their spirits. Through it all, Jordan and her helpers were there guiding us along. She often proffered good advice (but without being didactic), including at a planning meeting of vendors about 30 days out.

Kelly is a resident surgeon training off in Houston, so it was ESSENTIAL for her to have a Jordan in Atlanta to keep things on track...which she effected seamlessly. Jordan was ALWAYS cheerful, attentive, organized, and helpful. Jordan was a key part of why the wedding was a BIG SUCCESS!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Dustin

Dustin M. · Married on 06/05/2020

Don't have a wedding without Jordan on your team!

Jordan and her team were amazing! From our initial meeting with her, we knew she was perfect for what we wanted. She was knowledgable, prepared/organized, and knew her stuff. We wanted to be able to hand off all the details and execution to someone so we could enjoy our special day and not have to worry about it all (we also wanted our family to enjoy the day as well and not be stuck taking care of things/vendors). We ended up having a ton of little details at our wedding to coordinate after moving out-of-state. Yet, Jordan was able to help us plan from afar and execute everything perfectly. We couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out. We were able to focus on the day knowing Jordan was capable of handling anything that came up. Looking back, Jordan was the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding! Both of our families and our wedding party loved working with her - and so did we! We encourage everyone to hire her - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 02/29/2020

Quality Job & Quality People!

We instantly fell in love with Wedding Belles when we were looking for a full-service wedding planner. Jordan was professional, organized, and very relatable! Wedding Belles also uses some really cool software to help you manage and keep all your planning in one place! I really valued having Jordan there with me every step of the way- she was always knowledge, helped me ask the right question, and played as a key sounding board as I would make different decisions. In months leading up to the wedding, when I would start to panic, she always stayed so cool, calm and collected and help me work through what I was worrying about. Day of is really where I cant imagine not having Wedding Belles. Jordan and her team were AMAZING. They had everything so in control and on time. I was able to fully enjoy my day because of them! I trust them completely and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Amiee

Amiee · Married on 12/31/2018

Couldn't have done it without them!

We can't say enough good things about Jordan, Caitlin and how wonderful they were to us. I come from a smaller family, and really needed help with the execution of our wedding. We couldn't have made it happen without these two ladies- whether it was putting out flowers at 6:30 am or buying us last-minute champagne on the day of, they went out of their way to allow me to relax and enjoy it. Thank you- for everything. We love you!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

Jordan and her team where amazing!

Jordan was AMAZING we seriously could not imagine our day/week/month prior to our wedding with out her!! She was incredibly organized, professional and her attention to detail was outstanding! Having Jordan was the best decision my husband and I could have made to make our wedding that more special and perfect. Jordan even went out of her way when she was visiting NYC on a personal trip to set up time and meet with us in person - that alone should show you have amazing she is. We highly recommend her for your wedding, I promise you she will not disappoint - thanks Jordan

Sent on 10/26/2018

Collins · Married on 08/04/2018

Jordan and her team are great to work with! She made outstanding vendor recommendations and handled all of our day-of logistics. It was such a relief to hand every thing over to her and know I could enjoy our special day without worrying about any day-of details or hiccups. She took care of everything, and my husband, family, and I were able to celebrate without worry.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire Wedding Belles now! I know that a coordinator does not always sound like it's worth the money when you first start planning, but I would impress upon anyone that a day of coordinator is the guaranteed way to make sure you and your hubby, wedding party and family all get to enjoy the day without sweating the details. Jordan was incredible through the entire planning process and was very responsive when I had questions about even the smallest details. In my final planning session, Jordan put me at ease that I had everything ready to go and helped identify extra details I had never even considered. My wedding day was perfect and I know I owe it all to my wonderful vendors who were all lead by Jordan and the Wedding Bells team!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/27/2018

Great team!

Caitlin and the Wedding Belles team were a huge asset to our wedding planning efforts and ensured that everything went smoothly on the big day. She connected us with vendors and provided recommendations in areas where we had little experience or knowledge. As our wedding approached, she handled coordination with our vendors and ensured that there was a plan in place to handle all the pieces that I would have overlooked had we not had her on our team. Having Wedding Belles there on the wedding day made it possible for us and our family and friends to focus on enjoying ourselves and making memories instead of thinking about logistics or dealing with the inevitable last-minute adjustments. We got numerous compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how smoothly the entire day went. We could not have pulled off such a memorable day without the Wedding Belles -- I would (and have) recommend them wholeheartedly to friends and strangers in need of a wedding planner!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Julie · Married on 03/24/2018

I was a full service bride (pretty much choosing every venue and making every decision with Jordan), and let me just say, Jordan and her planners are the BEST money you will spend on your wedding. They are worth every penny, and I would have been 10000 times more stressed without her! She makes wedding planning a breeze, is quickly available via text, email, or phone call, and will keep you at or under budget! I have no planning experience whatsoever and am newer to the Atlanta area, so I wanted to work with someone who was well-connected, and well-liked by vendors! The vendors consistently spoke highly of Jordan, mentioning she is a planner "who is actually nice to everyone," which, unfortunately, is not always the case I guess. Jordan helped bring my vision to life over about 15 months, and was stellar for the day-of. For any serious planner/schedule brides out there, fear not! Jordan makes an extremely detailed schedule, down to the MINUTE of how the day will run smoothly, which really helped put me at ease, knowing when things should take place, and where people should be at certain times. She was familiar with our religious customs (for a Jewish wedding), which helped me feel confident that nothing important was being forgotten. She and her co-planners were easy to find during the wedding if I needed something, but mostly worked quietly in the background ensuring everything ran smoothly. I could not recommend Jordan more highly, and will definitely miss working with her. If you are even thinking about possibly having a full service planner, stop thinking about it, and hire Jordan!! It will be the best wedding decision you make!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jane · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot begin to say enough about Wedding Belles! I never had to worry about anything. I mean anything! Jordan is so organized and she has a manner than is calming and soothing, but authoritative. When the venue was rude to me, she took care of it. She, and Caitlin, looked after us in every way, including emotionally. Everything was done for us and professionally. I could not possible have survived being a MOB without Wedding Belles!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Wedding Belles!!! We worked with both Jordan and Kristen, and both were fantastic. Jordan is incredibly knowledgeable about vendors in Atlanta, and we were so happy with all of the suggestions she made, including hair/makeup, DJ, photographer, transportation, catering, etc. My wife and I are busy residents and were planning from a different city, but Jordan made the whole process so much less stressful. Both she and Kristen were incredibly understanding with our busy schedules and even helped navigate some sticky family drama. The wedding day itself went so smoothly – they had every last detail planned perfectly. I would recommend Wedding Belles to any bride or groom in Atlanta, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

Jordan with Wedding Belles and her assistant, Caitlin were amazing! From the very first call to the end of the wedding, I felt as ease that everything would be handled. Are you thinking of hiring a coordinator, but just not sure if it’s worth the money? Trust me! it is!! I was the type of bride that was comfortable with all of the initial planning such as selecting the vendors, etc, but what I needed was someone to handle all of the details and decorations the day of the event so that way our special day was stress free. At first, I had a hard time finding someone with reasonable pricing, but when I contacted Wedding Belles, it was clear that I found the right place. They have the option for full blown wedding planning, as well as day of coordination, which was exactly what I needed. After the contract was signed, I was immediately sent the organizational documents to make sure Wedding Belles had everything they needed to make our day went as smoothly as possible. Our overall experience was truly amazing. We felt at ease the day of our wedding and were able to enjoy all of our special moments together. Wedding Belles was worth every penny and then some!! Thank you Wedding Belles!! I highly recommend giving them a call if you want your day to go perfectly.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/24/2017

STOP what you are doing. Before you waste any more time with wedding planning, hire Jordan Flowers and her team at Wedding Belles--you will thank me later. We can't rave enough about the superb and invaluable service provided by Wedding Belles. I think it is perhaps telling that when I asked my new wife what was her biggest regret about our wedding, she said that her ONLY regret was that we had only hired Jordan for her month-of planning package rather than her comprehensive planning package. Jordan was simply that good! Jordan was like a magical wedding planning unicorn: both extremely detail-oriented, but also somehow utterly unflappable and exceedingly pleasant, possessing an innate ability to put people at ease and diminish stress. Her constant mantra was, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it"....and she always somehow did! Her recommended vendor list was superb, and we specifically picked our DJ, Florist and Cake baker (who were all excellent) based on her recommendations. We had 200 people at our wedding, and I couldn't even imagine coordinating such a big event without her. She developed an incredibly detailed timeline that was critical for coordinating all of our different vendors. She also took care of all vendor communications the week of our wedding, so we weren't bothered by any last minute questions. During the rehearsal and the wedding day itself, Jordan and her capable assistants (Caitlyn and Lauren) handled *everything*. They were basically like air traffic controllers--everyone knew at all times exactly where they were meant to go (but not in a bossy way), and the ceremony and reception proceeded like clockwork. We were able to concentrate only on having fun at our wedding and spending time with our friends and family. My wife and I agreed that Wedding Belles was the best money we spent in making sure we had the magical wedding we desired!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Megan · Married on 04/08/2017

Hiring Jordan and Wedding Belles was the single best wedding decision I made, other than my now husband! I am a self-proclaimed Type-A control freak who plans events as a part of her job and Jordan is a friend from previously working in the same industry. I knew that Jordan was the only person that I could trust as a day-of coordinator if I had any hope of letting go and actually enjoying my wedding day. My parents were hesitant to jump on-board and hire a day-of coordinator because they assumed we could handle all of the details, but I knew we had to have her! At the end of our first meeting, my mother could not stop talking about how wonderful and informative Jordan was, how many great ideas she brought to the planning process, and how thankful she was that we had secured our date before anyone else could. By the end of the wedding weekend, my dad commented that he would have doubled Jordan’s payment because she was so valuable throughout the whole weekend! We didn’t have to worry about a single thing because Jordan and her team were always on it. We actually got to spend time with our families and friends instead of fielding questions and dealing with issues because Jordan handled them before we knew they were even problems. Our caterer burned some toast, so as guests and we arrived the fire alarm was screaming through the whole building. Jordan and her assistant calmly informed me as we walked into the back of the venue saying they were already on it – and they were because it shut off as soon as we walked in the back entrance! My co-workers commented on how carefree and happy I looked as a bride (knowing full-well my usual event game-face) and I can only attribute that to Jordan and her team Wedding Belles! They really are the best choice you could make for your big day!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Plero · Married on 03/22/2017

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Wedding Belles was INCREDIBLE. The morning of our wedding, one of the groomsmen showed up in the wrong color suit, and Wedding Belles managed to get the right suit from the store and then they HAND-HEMMED the pants before I even knew there was a problem. They managed the vendors, wedding party, and family dynamics flawlessly, and my husband and I were able to relax and completely enjoy our day. So many guests commented on how well the wedding was coordinated. Working with Wedding Belles was such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2016

I got married November 19th 2016. Im so happy we picked Wedding Belles. Jordan was absolutely fabulous!! She was so helpful during the whole planning process, and she had great ideas to help pull together the wedding of our dreams. She was so organized the day of the wedding she handled everything I never had to think about a thing. I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Laura · Married on 10/23/2016

Jordan Flowers and her team were fantastic to work with. They recommended a fantastic group of vendors who were able to execute our vision for the wedding. The actual wedding day flowed perfectly and I know it was because of all the great work Jordan and her team did behind the scenes. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but I was completely relaxed the day of my wedding because I knew Jordan had it all handled. She was always quick to respond to my emails and had a fantastic, positive attitude.

Sent on 10/31/2016