48 Reviews for Wedding Belles

Destination (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
48 Wedding Belles Reviews

Do yourself a favor and hire Wedding Belles now! I know that a coordinator does not always sound like it's worth the money when you first start planning, but I would impress upon anyone that a day of coordinator is the guaranteed way to make sure you and your hubby, wedding party and family all get to enjoy the day without sweating the details. Jordan was incredible through the entire planning process and was very responsive when I had questions about even the smallest details. In my final planning session, Jordan put me at ease that I had everything ready to go and helped identify extra details I had never even considered. My wedding day was perfect and I know I owe it all to my wonderful vendors who were all lead by Jordan and the Wedding Bells team!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Military, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

I was a full service bride (pretty much choosing every venue and making every decision with Jordan), and let me just say, Jordan and her planners are the BEST money you will spend on your wedding. They are worth every penny, and I would have been 10000 times more stressed without her! She makes wedding planning a breeze, is quickly available via text, email, or phone call, and will keep you at or under budget! I have no planning experience whatsoever and am newer to the Atlanta area, so I wanted to work with someone who was well-connected, and well-liked by vendors! The vendors consistently spoke highly of Jordan, mentioning she is a planner "who is actually nice to everyone," which, unfortunately, is not always the case I guess. Jordan helped bring my vision to life over about 15 months, and was stellar for the day-of. For any serious planner/schedule brides out there, fear not! Jordan makes an extremely detailed schedule, down to the MINUTE of how the day will run smoothly, which really helped put me at ease, knowing when things should take place, and where people should be at certain times. She was familiar with our religious customs (for a Jewish wedding), which helped me feel confident that nothing important was being forgotten. She and her co-planners were easy to find during the wedding if I needed something, but mostly worked quietly in the background ensuring everything ran smoothly. I could not recommend Jordan more highly, and will definitely miss working with her. If you are even thinking about possibly having a full service planner, stop thinking about it, and hire Jordan!! It will be the best wedding decision you make!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I cannot begin to say enough about Wedding Belles! I never had to worry about anything. I mean anything! Jordan is so organized and she has a manner than is calming and soothing, but authoritative. When the venue was rude to me, she took care of it. She, and Caitlin, looked after us in every way, including emotionally. Everything was done for us and professionally. I could not possible have survived being a MOB without Wedding Belles!!

Profile Picture Jane, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Wedding Belles!!! We worked with both Jordan and Kristen, and both were fantastic. Jordan is incredibly knowledgeable about vendors in Atlanta, and we were so happy with all of the suggestions she made, including hair/makeup, DJ, photographer, transportation, catering, etc. My wife and I are busy residents and were planning from a different city, but Jordan made the whole process so much less stressful. Both she and Kristen were incredibly understanding with our busy schedules and even helped navigate some sticky family drama. The wedding day itself went so smoothly – they had every last detail planned perfectly. I would recommend Wedding Belles to any bride or groom in Atlanta, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jordan with Wedding Belles and her assistant, Caitlin were amazing! From the very first call to the end of the wedding, I felt as ease that everything would be handled. Are you thinking of hiring a coordinator, but just not sure if it’s worth the money? Trust me! it is!! I was the type of bride that was comfortable with all of the initial planning such as selecting the vendors, etc, but what I needed was someone to handle all of the details and decorations the day of the event so that way our special day was stress free. At first, I had a hard time finding someone with reasonable pricing, but when I contacted Wedding Belles, it was clear that I found the right place. They have the option for full blown wedding planning, as well as day of coordination, which was exactly what I needed. After the contract was signed, I was immediately sent the organizational documents to make sure Wedding Belles had everything they needed to make our day went as smoothly as possible. Our overall experience was truly amazing. We felt at ease the day of our wedding and were able to enjoy all of our special moments together. Wedding Belles was worth every penny and then some!! Thank you Wedding Belles!! I highly recommend giving them a call if you want your day to go perfectly.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

STOP what you are doing. Before you waste any more time with wedding planning, hire Jordan Flowers and her team at Wedding Belles--you will thank me later. We can't rave enough about the superb and invaluable service provided by Wedding Belles. I think it is perhaps telling that when I asked my new wife what was her biggest regret about our wedding, she said that her ONLY regret was that we had only hired Jordan for her month-of planning package rather than her comprehensive planning package. Jordan was simply that good! Jordan was like a magical wedding planning unicorn: both extremely detail-oriented, but also somehow utterly unflappable and exceedingly pleasant, possessing an innate ability to put people at ease and diminish stress. Her constant mantra was, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it"....and she always somehow did! Her recommended vendor list was superb, and we specifically picked our DJ, Florist and Cake baker (who were all excellent) based on her recommendations. We had 200 people at our wedding, and I couldn't even imagine coordinating such a big event without her. She developed an incredibly detailed timeline that was critical for coordinating all of our different vendors. She also took care of all vendor communications the week of our wedding, so we weren't bothered by any last minute questions. During the rehearsal and the wedding day itself, Jordan and her capable assistants (Caitlyn and Lauren) handled *everything*. They were basically like air traffic controllers--everyone knew at all times exactly where they were meant to go (but not in a bossy way), and the ceremony and reception proceeded like clockwork. We were able to concentrate only on having fun at our wedding and spending time with our friends and family. My wife and I agreed that Wedding Belles was the best money we spent in making sure we had the magical wedding we desired!

Profile Picture William, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Jordan and Wedding Belles was the single best wedding decision I made, other than my now husband! I am a self-proclaimed Type-A control freak who plans events as a part of her job and Jordan is a friend from previously working in the same industry. I knew that Jordan was the only person that I could trust as a day-of coordinator if I had any hope of letting go and actually enjoying my wedding day. My parents were hesitant to jump on-board and hire a day-of coordinator because they assumed we could handle all of the details, but I knew we had to have her! At the end of our first meeting, my mother could not stop talking about how wonderful and informative Jordan was, how many great ideas she brought to the planning process, and how thankful she was that we had secured our date before anyone else could. By the end of the wedding weekend, my dad commented that he would have doubled Jordan’s payment because she was so valuable throughout the whole weekend! We didn’t have to worry about a single thing because Jordan and her team were always on it. We actually got to spend time with our families and friends instead of fielding questions and dealing with issues because Jordan handled them before we knew they were even problems. Our caterer burned some toast, so as guests and we arrived the fire alarm was screaming through the whole building. Jordan and her assistant calmly informed me as we walked into the back of the venue saying they were already on it – and they were because it shut off as soon as we walked in the back entrance! My co-workers commented on how carefree and happy I looked as a bride (knowing full-well my usual event game-face) and I can only attribute that to Jordan and her team Wedding Belles! They really are the best choice you could make for your big day!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Profile Picture Plero, 3/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Belles was INCREDIBLE. The morning of our wedding, one of the groomsmen showed up in the wrong color suit, and Wedding Belles managed to get the right suit from the store and then they HAND-HEMMED the pants before I even knew there was a problem. They managed the vendors, wedding party, and family dynamics flawlessly, and my husband and I were able to relax and completely enjoy our day. So many guests commented on how well the wedding was coordinated. Working with Wedding Belles was such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture User4958742, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

I got married November 19th 2016. Im so happy we picked Wedding Belles. Jordan was absolutely fabulous!! She was so helpful during the whole planning process, and she had great ideas to help pull together the wedding of our dreams. She was so organized the day of the wedding she handled everything I never had to think about a thing. I highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning

Jordan Flowers and her team were fantastic to work with. They recommended a fantastic group of vendors who were able to execute our vision for the wedding. The actual wedding day flowed perfectly and I know it was because of all the great work Jordan and her team did behind the scenes. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but I was completely relaxed the day of my wedding because I knew Jordan had it all handled. She was always quick to respond to my emails and had a fantastic, positive attitude.

Profile Picture User7366439, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jordan from Wedding Belles is a lifesaver! I am so late with this review, but I want everyone to know how happy I was with Jordan and Wedding Belles. I chose to plan our wedding and reception myself but needed someone to help with set-up, coordination, and breakdown on the big day. Jordan is so incredibly professional, organized, helpful, and overall just a joy to work with! She listened to my vision, offered extremely helpful suggestions/solutions, works her butt off for you, and has amazing vendor recommendations. I felt completely comfortable leaving everything in her hands on the big day. When I arrived at the ceremony venue, I wanted to cry - everything was exactly how I had imagined/planned! My family was also extremely impressed with Wedding Belles, and we were all 1,000% grateful we went with them. I would absolutely recommend Jordan and Wedding Belles!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Wedding Belles (Jordan) was the perfect solution for us to have with my daughter being out of town and wanting to help plan her own wedding. Jordan is a calm presence with a "can do" attitude, nothing rattles her. She stepped in with several situations to find the solution that made everything come together. She is also willing to step in and help with something that may not be totally in her job description. Don't have any hesitation in hiring Jordan to have a knowledgeable person on board to answer questions and emails before the wedding, attend a vendor meeting that you are not sure about, run the rehearsal and be present the day of the wedding, making sure everything runs smoothly! Would do it all again!

Profile Picture Deb, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I married in July - deciding to work with Jordan from Wedding Belles was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jordan was very flexible in arranging an initial Meet & Greet which worked with our schedule (as I lived in another state at the time). After that meeting, I was very impressed with her organization and all of her previous experiences in terms of the types and sizes of weddings she had coordinated, and I only became more impressed with time. Over the following months, she was so helpful - she suggested excellent vendors who fit both the style of our wedding and budget. While I thought I had addressed everything that could come up, at our final planning meeting, Jordan had thought of so many more things that I hadn’t even considered! For instance, she asked what our plans would be for breakfast the day of our wedding and not only suggested where we could order breakfast but also offered to bring the breakfast to both my husband and his groomsmen and my bridesmaids and myself! She helped to create a perfect timeline for our wedding day with lots of added flexibility. On our wedding morning, she was not only prepared for everything we had planned, but also prepared for all the unexpected things that came up! For example, after my maid of honor ate breakfast and had heartburn and asked for Tums - Jordan said she had Tums for in her emergency kit which had everything you could potentially imagine needing that morning! Jordan also remained perfectly calm throughout the hectic day. Finally, my husband was very skeptical about the need and importance of a wedding planner from the beginning and he remained skeptical even after we met Jordan — but on the drive back to the hotel after our reception, he said “I get it,” he too appreciated her help and said he would be happy to talk to any groom who is unsure of whether they should work with a wedding planner. Jordan was amazing and we're so grateful, we recommend her highly!!!

Profile Picture User7360576, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Belles was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Jordan was very responsive to my texts and super patient with all of my questions. We booked them for day of coordinating. Jordan handled everything with great professionalism and patience to make sure I didn't have any added stress on our special day. Her assistant, Kaitlyn was so positive and upbeat, it made me feel assured that things were moving smoothly. We were thrilled with their service!

Profile Picture anna, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Yes, cost of a wedding planner was the BEST investment we made! Jordan and her team made our wedding stress free. She took care of all of the details and made our special day one that was worry free and we enjoyed every minute. Her vendor recommendations were excellent and were within my price range.

Profile Picture User7263990, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter used Wedding Belles, specifically Jordan Flowers, for several consultations before the wedding and for the day of the wedding. Our daughter and her husband planned the entire wedding from Cleveland, Ohio, and they could not have done it without Jordan's help. She recommended top notch vendors; she had great ideas for almost every aspect of the wedding. On the wedding day (which quite honestly I was nervous about), everything went so beautifully that I enjoyed every minute of the day. Jordan took care of the smallest detail: she is personable and professional, and when I started to tear up and lose it, she held my hand. She made our daughter's day absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture User6739009, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Jordan is the best! She is very detailed and knowledgeable. Everything that came up on our wedding day that we "thought" would be a issue was already taken care of. Jordan was worth every cent and We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Nick, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The "Southern Belle" full service package was worth every penny! Jordan was fabulous to work with. She is very well organized, professional, and a very sweet person. She helped with every detail of our wedding at the W Hotel in Buckhead - from flowers, lighting, and linens to helping us find the perfect band and ceremony string music - she made everything stress free and pleasant. I definitely recommend Wedding Belles - you'll be glad when it's your special day and everything is taken care of for you :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

Jordan is the best and a must-have for your wedding day. My favorite thing about her is she's so calm and focused. When your mom is stressing you out and you can't pay attention to your best friends - Jordan will provide you with this otherworldly amount of tranquility. She'll stare right at you and ask you a direct question that you'll be able to calmly answer. I just adore her and cannot stress enough how helpful she is and you're in denial if you don't think you need her. You do. Call her right now and keep your fingers crossed she's not booked.

Profile Picture Stacie , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Our wedding was in October 2015. Since I live in Chicago, and with my hectic schedule, I knew it would be too challenging for me to plan my wedding from a distance. With this, I hired Jordan and she delivered in grand style. She was very professional, organized, creative, personable and reliable with excellent communication skills.

She was diligent in preparing a wedding budget early in the planning process which was a helpful guide for us to follow. She recommended vendors for every aspect and obtained vendor estimates. She also arranged vendor appointments which she attended with us or, in some cases, she brought the vendors to us. She reviewed all vendor contracts and when issues arose with it, or any other issues pertaining to our wedding plans, we were very impressed with her thoughtful and well-assured approach in solving difficult issues in a timely manner.

The day before the wedding, Jordan was at the church for the rehearsal and making sure that each member of the wedding party received a copy of the wedding timeline. On my wedding day, she and her team were on hand all day making sure that they fulfilled my vision and dream. Reflecting back, when I would have concerns or felt a little uneasy, Jordan’s favorite expression was “no worries, I will take care of that.” Well, she was correct; I had no worries on my wedding day because she and her team were superb in carrying out all of my desires. As a result, my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Our guests were in awe and they are still raving about their wedding experience.

Lastly, since all of the groomsmen were from out of town, and their rented tuxedos had to be returned the next day, Jordan graciously agreed to return them to the store. With this, she was at the hotel early the next morning collecting tuxedos…now that’s first class service!

If you are engaged and want to have an elegant wedding, Jordan with Wedding Belles is absolutely the “must have” person to make this happen.

Profile Picture Y., 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

We decided to have Jordan and Kristen with us from the day we got engaged to the day we got married (over 2 years!) and they were amazing. I was in my last year of college when we got engaged and I had no idea how to plan a wedding. We chose Wedding Belles because we love that they plan "elegant weddings for the contemporary southern bride" and that sounded perfect! They suggested venders for EVERYTHING and they have great taste. My husband and I aren't picky but we definitely knew what we wanted. We never met with more than one vender because we fell in love with whomever they suggested. For example, food was a staple at our wedding and they recommended a caterer called Endive. We met with them once and had a tasting and that was all we needed to fall in love with their for and their service. I know that without Kristen and Jordan we would not have found Endive. Thats only one example of the million ways they helped me. We've spent so much time with them that they have become friends and we are so thankful that they're the ones who planned the most perfect day for us!

Profile Picture User5567411, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning

Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first when my wife suggested we use the Wedding Belles as planners. We already had a dedicated coordinator at the reception venue, and we had a very long engagement, so I didn't think the planning would be an issue.

I was definitely wrong! After our first meeting with Jordan/Kristen, I knew having them was a great decision. They were prompt, courteous, and helped in ways we never would have thought of.

For anyone considering a wedding planner, I would strongly suggest the Wedding Belles. The peace of mind, especially during the week of the wedding, is worth every penny! I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without their help.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We want to adopt Kristin and Jordan into our families because they were SO AMAZING!

From the moment we inquired about their services they were on top of it.

They are EXTREMELY thorough. One thing that stood out to me was their level of preparedness. They asked questions/sorted out details regarding the smallest things that we had never thought about!

I will also say that I've been to 16 weddings in my life (I know, a LOT) and the ones without planners are obvious. We chose Wedding Belles because of the reviews on Wedding Wire and they not only lived up to our expectations but far exceeded them. How so, you may be asking yourself:

1. They had snacks for hungry bridesmaids (pretzels anyone?)
2. Jordan basically singlehandedly figured out how to tie my wedding dress (it was the Jenny Yoo Annabelle, deceptively complicated!)
3. They never let us worry about a single thing, I even had them pick out photobooth font because the stress of picking one out was too much

They did all this and MORE! Simply said, they are the ONE vendor from our wedding that we could not do without.

Profile Picture Minoo, 5/24/15, 6 Reviews