Wedding Belles Reviews

Wedding Belles 3
Wedding Belles 4
Wedding Belles 5

Erica Fredricks · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding planner! - caitlin keesee

Wow! That word sums up our experience with Wedding Belles for our wedding, specifically Caitlin Keesee. We booked Caitlin about a year in advance for our wedding for the day of coordination package. Caitlin actually met up with us on master’s weekend (which my fiancé was not too pleased about). I knew I wanted Caitlin to be our coordinator immediately after meeting her. Her bubbly, optimistic energy is exactly what you want on your wedding day. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to have a coordinator but I can honestly say I couldn’t have done it without Caitlin! I found most of my vendors with research on my own, but Caitlin was there to provide me with recommendations along the way whenever I needed them! She helped with selecting several vendors and I honestly wished I booked Caitlin first! (Would have saved me a ton of time on searching vendors). Having Caitlin and her assistant Lucy there on my wedding day allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day completely stress free. Caitlin even came to my apartment the week of the wedding to pick up all of my ceremony/reception items to bring for me! She picked up food for my bridal party when we were getting ready and always made sure I was taken care of on wedding day. I had full confidence in Caitlin and she executed our wedding so beautifully. If anything went wrong, I still don’t even know! My family, bridal party, and guests loved Caitlin! Look no further than booking Caitlin and Wedding Belles for your wedding!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Amiee

Amiee · Married on 12/31/2018

Couldn't have done it without them!

We can't say enough good things about Jordan, Caitlin and how wonderful they were to us. I come from a smaller family, and really needed help with the execution of our wedding. We couldn't have made it happen without these two ladies- whether it was putting out flowers at 6:30 am or buying us last-minute champagne on the day of, they went out of their way to allow me to relax and enjoy it. Thank you- for everything. We love you!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Wedding Belles 6

rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

Jordan and her team where amazing!

Jordan was AMAZING we seriously could not imagine our day/week/month prior to our wedding with out her!! She was incredibly organized, professional and her attention to detail was outstanding! Having Jordan was the best decision my husband and I could have made to make our wedding that more special and perfect. Jordan even went out of her way when she was visiting NYC on a personal trip to set up time and meet with us in person - that alone should show you have amazing she is. We highly recommend her for your wedding, I promise you she will not disappoint - thanks Jordan

Sent on 10/26/2018

Collins · Married on 08/04/2018

Jordan and her team are great to work with! She made outstanding vendor recommendations and handled all of our day-of logistics. It was such a relief to hand every thing over to her and know I could enjoy our special day without worrying about any day-of details or hiccups. She took care of everything, and my husband, family, and I were able to celebrate without worry.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire Wedding Belles now! I know that a coordinator does not always sound like it's worth the money when you first start planning, but I would impress upon anyone that a day of coordinator is the guaranteed way to make sure you and your hubby, wedding party and family all get to enjoy the day without sweating the details. Jordan was incredible through the entire planning process and was very responsive when I had questions about even the smallest details. In my final planning session, Jordan put me at ease that I had everything ready to go and helped identify extra details I had never even considered. My wedding day was perfect and I know I owe it all to my wonderful vendors who were all lead by Jordan and the Wedding Bells team!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Wedding Belles 7
    Wedding Belles 8
    Wedding Belles 9
  • Mary

Mary V · Married on 05/27/2018

Great team!

Caitlin and the Wedding Belles team were a huge asset to our wedding planning efforts and ensured that everything went smoothly on the big day. She connected us with vendors and provided recommendations in areas where we had little experience or knowledge. As our wedding approached, she handled coordination with our vendors and ensured that there was a plan in place to handle all the pieces that I would have overlooked had we not had her on our team. Having Wedding Belles there on the wedding day made it possible for us and our family and friends to focus on enjoying ourselves and making memories instead of thinking about logistics or dealing with the inevitable last-minute adjustments. We got numerous compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how smoothly the entire day went. We could not have pulled off such a memorable day without the Wedding Belles -- I would (and have) recommend them wholeheartedly to friends and strangers in need of a wedding planner!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Julie · Married on 03/24/2018

I was a full service bride (pretty much choosing every venue and making every decision with Jordan), and let me just say, Jordan and her planners are the BEST money you will spend on your wedding. They are worth every penny, and I would have been 10000 times more stressed without her! She makes wedding planning a breeze, is quickly available via text, email, or phone call, and will keep you at or under budget! I have no planning experience whatsoever and am newer to the Atlanta area, so I wanted to work with someone who was well-connected, and well-liked by vendors! The vendors consistently spoke highly of Jordan, mentioning she is a planner "who is actually nice to everyone," which, unfortunately, is not always the case I guess. Jordan helped bring my vision to life over about 15 months, and was stellar for the day-of. For any serious planner/schedule brides out there, fear not! Jordan makes an extremely detailed schedule, down to the MINUTE of how the day will run smoothly, which really helped put me at ease, knowing when things should take place, and where people should be at certain times. She was familiar with our religious customs (for a Jewish wedding), which helped me feel confident that nothing important was being forgotten. She and her co-planners were easy to find during the wedding if I needed something, but mostly worked quietly in the background ensuring everything ran smoothly. I could not recommend Jordan more highly, and will definitely miss working with her. If you are even thinking about possibly having a full service planner, stop thinking about it, and hire Jordan!! It will be the best wedding decision you make!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jane · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot begin to say enough about Wedding Belles! I never had to worry about anything. I mean anything! Jordan is so organized and she has a manner than is calming and soothing, but authoritative. When the venue was rude to me, she took care of it. She, and Caitlin, looked after us in every way, including emotionally. Everything was done for us and professionally. I could not possible have survived being a MOB without Wedding Belles!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Wedding Belles!!! We worked with both Jordan and Kristen, and both were fantastic. Jordan is incredibly knowledgeable about vendors in Atlanta, and we were so happy with all of the suggestions she made, including hair/makeup, DJ, photographer, transportation, catering, etc. My wife and I are busy residents and were planning from a different city, but Jordan made the whole process so much less stressful. Both she and Kristen were incredibly understanding with our busy schedules and even helped navigate some sticky family drama. The wedding day itself went so smoothly – they had every last detail planned perfectly. I would recommend Wedding Belles to any bride or groom in Atlanta, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

Jordan with Wedding Belles and her assistant, Caitlin were amazing! From the very first call to the end of the wedding, I felt as ease that everything would be handled. Are you thinking of hiring a coordinator, but just not sure if it’s worth the money? Trust me! it is!! I was the type of bride that was comfortable with all of the initial planning such as selecting the vendors, etc, but what I needed was someone to handle all of the details and decorations the day of the event so that way our special day was stress free. At first, I had a hard time finding someone with reasonable pricing, but when I contacted Wedding Belles, it was clear that I found the right place. They have the option for full blown wedding planning, as well as day of coordination, which was exactly what I needed. After the contract was signed, I was immediately sent the organizational documents to make sure Wedding Belles had everything they needed to make our day went as smoothly as possible. Our overall experience was truly amazing. We felt at ease the day of our wedding and were able to enjoy all of our special moments together. Wedding Belles was worth every penny and then some!! Thank you Wedding Belles!! I highly recommend giving them a call if you want your day to go perfectly.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/24/2017

STOP what you are doing. Before you waste any more time with wedding planning, hire Jordan Flowers and her team at Wedding Belles--you will thank me later. We can't rave enough about the superb and invaluable service provided by Wedding Belles. I think it is perhaps telling that when I asked my new wife what was her biggest regret about our wedding, she said that her ONLY regret was that we had only hired Jordan for her month-of planning package rather than her comprehensive planning package. Jordan was simply that good! Jordan was like a magical wedding planning unicorn: both extremely detail-oriented, but also somehow utterly unflappable and exceedingly pleasant, possessing an innate ability to put people at ease and diminish stress. Her constant mantra was, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it"....and she always somehow did! Her recommended vendor list was superb, and we specifically picked our DJ, Florist and Cake baker (who were all excellent) based on her recommendations. We had 200 people at our wedding, and I couldn't even imagine coordinating such a big event without her. She developed an incredibly detailed timeline that was critical for coordinating all of our different vendors. She also took care of all vendor communications the week of our wedding, so we weren't bothered by any last minute questions. During the rehearsal and the wedding day itself, Jordan and her capable assistants (Caitlyn and Lauren) handled *everything*. They were basically like air traffic controllers--everyone knew at all times exactly where they were meant to go (but not in a bossy way), and the ceremony and reception proceeded like clockwork. We were able to concentrate only on having fun at our wedding and spending time with our friends and family. My wife and I agreed that Wedding Belles was the best money we spent in making sure we had the magical wedding we desired!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Megan · Married on 04/08/2017

Hiring Jordan and Wedding Belles was the single best wedding decision I made, other than my now husband! I am a self-proclaimed Type-A control freak who plans events as a part of her job and Jordan is a friend from previously working in the same industry. I knew that Jordan was the only person that I could trust as a day-of coordinator if I had any hope of letting go and actually enjoying my wedding day. My parents were hesitant to jump on-board and hire a day-of coordinator because they assumed we could handle all of the details, but I knew we had to have her! At the end of our first meeting, my mother could not stop talking about how wonderful and informative Jordan was, how many great ideas she brought to the planning process, and how thankful she was that we had secured our date before anyone else could. By the end of the wedding weekend, my dad commented that he would have doubled Jordan’s payment because she was so valuable throughout the whole weekend! We didn’t have to worry about a single thing because Jordan and her team were always on it. We actually got to spend time with our families and friends instead of fielding questions and dealing with issues because Jordan handled them before we knew they were even problems. Our caterer burned some toast, so as guests and we arrived the fire alarm was screaming through the whole building. Jordan and her assistant calmly informed me as we walked into the back of the venue saying they were already on it – and they were because it shut off as soon as we walked in the back entrance! My co-workers commented on how carefree and happy I looked as a bride (knowing full-well my usual event game-face) and I can only attribute that to Jordan and her team Wedding Belles! They really are the best choice you could make for your big day!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Plero · Married on 03/22/2017

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Wedding Belles was INCREDIBLE. The morning of our wedding, one of the groomsmen showed up in the wrong color suit, and Wedding Belles managed to get the right suit from the store and then they HAND-HEMMED the pants before I even knew there was a problem. They managed the vendors, wedding party, and family dynamics flawlessly, and my husband and I were able to relax and completely enjoy our day. So many guests commented on how well the wedding was coordinated. Working with Wedding Belles was such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2016

I got married November 19th 2016. Im so happy we picked Wedding Belles. Jordan was absolutely fabulous!! She was so helpful during the whole planning process, and she had great ideas to help pull together the wedding of our dreams. She was so organized the day of the wedding she handled everything I never had to think about a thing. I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Laura · Married on 10/23/2016

Jordan Flowers and her team were fantastic to work with. They recommended a fantastic group of vendors who were able to execute our vision for the wedding. The actual wedding day flowed perfectly and I know it was because of all the great work Jordan and her team did behind the scenes. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but I was completely relaxed the day of my wedding because I knew Jordan had it all handled. She was always quick to respond to my emails and had a fantastic, positive attitude.

Katie · Married on 10/10/2016

Jordan from Wedding Belles is a lifesaver! I am so late with this review, but I want everyone to know how happy I was with Jordan and Wedding Belles. I chose to plan our wedding and reception myself but needed someone to help with set-up, coordination, and breakdown on the big day. Jordan is so incredibly professional, organized, helpful, and overall just a joy to work with! She listened to my vision, offered extremely helpful suggestions/solutions, works her butt off for you, and has amazing vendor recommendations. I felt completely comfortable leaving everything in her hands on the big day. When I arrived at the ceremony venue, I wanted to cry - everything was exactly how I had imagined/planned! My family was also extremely impressed with Wedding Belles, and we were all 1,000% grateful we went with them. I would absolutely recommend Jordan and Wedding Belles!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Deb · Married on 07/30/2016

Wedding Belles (Jordan) was the perfect solution for us to have with my daughter being out of town and wanting to help plan her own wedding. Jordan is a calm presence with a "can do" attitude, nothing rattles her. She stepped in with several situations to find the solution that made everything come together. She is also willing to step in and help with something that may not be totally in her job description. Don't have any hesitation in hiring Jordan to have a knowledgeable person on board to answer questions and emails before the wedding, attend a vendor meeting that you are not sure about, run the rehearsal and be present the day of the wedding, making sure everything runs smoothly! Would do it all again!

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I married in July - deciding to work with Jordan from Wedding Belles was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jordan was very flexible in arranging an initial Meet & Greet which worked with our schedule (as I lived in another state at the time). After that meeting, I was very impressed with her organization and all of her previous experiences in terms of the types and sizes of weddings she had coordinated, and I only became more impressed with time. Over the following months, she was so helpful - she suggested excellent vendors who fit both the style of our wedding and budget. While I thought I had addressed everything that could come up, at our final planning meeting, Jordan had thought of so many more things that I hadn’t even considered! For instance, she asked what our plans would be for breakfast the day of our wedding and not only suggested where we could order breakfast but also offered to bring the breakfast to both my husband and his groomsmen and my bridesmaids and myself! She helped to create a perfect timeline for our wedding day with lots of added flexibility. On our wedding morning, she was not only prepared for everything we had planned, but also prepared for all the unexpected things that came up! For example, after my maid of honor ate breakfast and had heartburn and asked for Tums - Jordan said she had Tums for in her emergency kit which had everything you could potentially imagine needing that morning! Jordan also remained perfectly calm throughout the hectic day. Finally, my husband was very skeptical about the need and importance of a wedding planner from the beginning and he remained skeptical even after we met Jordan — but on the drive back to the hotel after our reception, he said “I get it,” he too appreciated her help and said he would be happy to talk to any groom who is unsure of whether they should work with a wedding planner. Jordan was amazing and we're so grateful, we recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

anna · Married on 06/11/2016

Wedding Belles was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Jordan was very responsive to my texts and super patient with all of my questions. We booked them for day of coordinating. Jordan handled everything with great professionalism and patience to make sure I didn't have any added stress on our special day. Her assistant, Kaitlyn was so positive and upbeat, it made me feel assured that things were moving smoothly. We were thrilled with their service!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Yes, cost of a wedding planner was the BEST investment we made! Jordan and her team made our wedding stress free. She took care of all of the details and made our special day one that was worry free and we enjoyed every minute. Her vendor recommendations were excellent and were within my price range.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Our daughter used Wedding Belles, specifically Jordan Flowers, for several consultations before the wedding and for the day of the wedding. Our daughter and her husband planned the entire wedding from Cleveland, Ohio, and they could not have done it without Jordan's help. She recommended top notch vendors; she had great ideas for almost every aspect of the wedding. On the wedding day (which quite honestly I was nervous about), everything went so beautifully that I enjoyed every minute of the day. Jordan took care of the smallest detail: she is personable and professional, and when I started to tear up and lose it, she held my hand. She made our daughter's day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Nick · Married on 04/02/2016

Jordan is the best! She is very detailed and knowledgeable. Everything that came up on our wedding day that we "thought" would be a issue was already taken care of. Jordan was worth every cent and We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kathryn · Married on 10/24/2015

The "Southern Belle" full service package was worth every penny! Jordan was fabulous to work with. She is very well organized, professional, and a very sweet person. She helped with every detail of our wedding at the W Hotel in Buckhead - from flowers, lighting, and linens to helping us find the perfect band and ceremony string music - she made everything stress free and pleasant. I definitely recommend Wedding Belles - you'll be glad when it's your special day and everything is taken care of for you :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

Stacie · Married on 10/10/2015

Jordan is the best and a must-have for your wedding day. My favorite thing about her is she's so calm and focused. When your mom is stressing you out and you can't pay attention to your best friends - Jordan will provide you with this otherworldly amount of tranquility. She'll stare right at you and ask you a direct question that you'll be able to calmly answer. I just adore her and cannot stress enough how helpful she is and you're in denial if you don't think you need her. You do. Call her right now and keep your fingers crossed she's not booked.

Sent on 10/27/2015