Wedding 64 Reviews

Wedding 64 6
Wedding 64 7
  • Z

Zeela · Married on 03/31/2018

A majestic thanks to Art Suwansang and his team at Wedding 64 for capturing the beauty and romance of our wedding at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel on March 31, 2018. We met Art from a bridal show at the Hilton Pasadena and were impressed by his photos especially done at Disneyland and nighttime shots which is what we needed since our backdrop of our wedding was the Disneyland fireworks. He also had an app and photo album which were included in his package as well as a team of individuals that knew how to photograph from certain angles in making sure not to miss the moments worth capturing. Art was excellent at directing us from the engagement shoot to the wedding day, he was very flexible and listened well to our suggestions, it was certainly a group effort in creating the setting for such beautiful photos. Art was also very easy to communicate with and made himself available to our busy schedule. He is truly a professional and knows how to make you look your best in each shot! Thanks Art and Wedding 64 for making our wedding worth every photo!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Wedding 64 8
    Wedding 64 9

Lorena · Married on 10/27/2017

What Can I say! The team was AMAZING!! the quality of work just amazing! Pictures came out so beautiful the amount of pictures you receive is beyond what I expected!! They took pictures of everything and it felt as if I didn’t miss anything! Thank you to this great team for making my wedding day just so great in pictures!! ❤️

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Wedding 64 10
    Wedding 64 11
    Wedding 64 12
    Wedding 64 13

T · Married on 10/06/2017

Wow. Art and his team went above and beyond our expectations and made everything so easy! From our first consultation to the follow-up with our photos post-wedding, we knew we were in good hands. Their prices are very reasonable, and they are wonderful at taking in all the details you want. We had a special request to sub in our tea ceremony for the engagement session a week before our wedding, and it was no problem at all! If we need photographers for any future events, we will definitely use Wedding 64 again!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing pictures, great experience

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Wedding 64 14
    Wedding 64 15

jennifer · Married on 02/17/2017

very nice work!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jonathan · Married on 01/03/2017

Simply amazing. Art took a very special moment in our lives, organized it and packaged it into truly something beautiful to share with generations to come. His work is fantastic so much that I recommend it to every person that I know is planning a wedding. The service was fantastic and very accommodating working around us catching impromptu moments. We didn’t feel any pressure or awkwardness from start to finish. He is a very talent photographer and creative artist while keeping it professional at all times. Don’t be intimidated at the fact that he is a photography professor, this guy is very down to earth.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Megan · Married on 12/01/2016

Art is wonderful and very passionate about what he does. I liked how he managed my fiance who doesn't like taking pictures. I am looking forward to how the pictures turn out for our wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Arturo · Married on 10/15/2016

My wife and I liked high and low for a photographer that only had an eye for detail but really captivated the moment. Art, John and this talented team did that and so much more. What initially drew us to Wedding 64 was how each photo truly captured the couples personality and that's something that was very important to us. Upon meeting everyone, our decision to use Wedding 64 Photography felt even more like we made the right choice. Incredibly friendly and still proper and professional. They truly cared about us as a couple and how our photography would turn out. Another thing to note for couples on a budget, Wedding 64 provides you with so much quality and a truly great package without forcing you to break your bank. They handled of our engagement shoot and the wedding as a whole and we couldn't be happier. I highly, highly recommend these amazing people to take care of your big day.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • W

Wendalyn · Married on 10/14/2016

Wedding 64 is amazing. Art is very professional and kind, he is quick to response and he was able to capture moments I didn't know happened. My husband and I are very satisfied with Wedding 64, the Time Lapse was a great hit, to us, as well as my family and friends. Our pictures are amazing!! I love each and every photo that was taken, from our engagement pictures, to the wedding. There are no regrets and second guesses after picking Wedding 64, they are just the best!

Sent on 01/07/2017

sarah · Married on 09/04/2016

Art and his team are awesome. I had him take my engagement pictures and wedding pictures and they came out beautifully. I hate taking pictures and he does a lot of candid shots, which I liked. I felt really comfortable with him and his team and they do have a way of calming you down and making you feel at ease. They were not intrusive in any way the day of the wedding and even the guest liked him and felt like the team wasn't blocking the ceremony. Art is very professional and meticulous when trying to get the perfect shot. Also, I loved how they give little photo cards at each seat to your guests at the reception, they had a picture of us and on the back were the link to preview pictures taking from the wedding. Art had preview shots for us, just 2 days after the wedding which was awesome. Can't wait for the rest of the pictures!! Would recommend him and his team to anyone!! Thanks for making my wedding the Best Day Ever and with beautiful pictures to remember it with.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/15/2016

Art and his team are awesome. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Art and his team are amazing. I was so happy with my wedding images and the professionalism, that I also had Wedding 64 do my pregnancy photo shoot. Very accommodating, easy to work with and everyone is so nice. Love Wedding 64!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Ana · Married on 05/07/2016

For us, it was important that we have a good rapport with our photographer and feel comfortable with whomever we hired. Upon meeting Wedding 64, we loved their energy and passion for photography. Art's photos are gorgeous and more importantly, he very much wanted our day to be about us. And it was. We look through our wedding album all the time and seeing the beautiful photos takes us back to that special day - again and again.

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • Lucia

Lucia · Married on 03/05/2016

My wife and I were married on 3/5/16. We first met Art at a bridal expo and after reviewing and visiting all of the photographer booths, I had to say I was most impressed with Art's work. Simply put, the photos from our wedding are simply amazing. I can't tell you how many compliments we have received on how good the photos turned out. The wedding album he put together told the story of our wedding day beautifully.
    Art is super flexible, friendly, very accommodating, easy to work with, gets back to you asap. My wife and I had some poses/locations we wanted to use and Art incorporated our ideas as well added his own. On our wedding day, he and his team were an A+. At our reception, they weren't even noticeable.
    Please check out his work and consider hiring Art. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Chris · Married on 10/24/2015

Art was truly amazing. It is truly rare to find someone as passionate about his job as Art. He had incredible vision and a sincere passion that showed through in our wedding photos. My wife and I have amazing photos that we will forever cherish thanks to Art. Our friend and family also commented on Art's professionalism and his incredible pictures. Art was extremely flexible and went above and beyond for us and made our wedding even more enjoyable.
    Thanks again for a truly amazing experience. We could not be happier with our finished product.
    Chris and Holly

Sent on 12/15/2015

Veronica · Married on 04/10/2015

Having W64 as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. Art and his team were so professional and courteous. They captured every moment of our special day down to the small details many other photographers would overlook. All the images were simply stunning. Art and his team flowed within our family and caught everyone enjoying the night. The turn around time for our pictures and availability was just amazing. After spending an amazing night at our wedding the next morning I already had a sneak peek of pictures on our very own app, which I was able to share with family and friends. The service, the quality, and the photos were outstanding.

Sent on 06/10/2015

I used a bridal show packaged which included an engagement session, 6 hours of wedding day coverage, time lapse video/slideshow and much more than we expected. Art is wonderful and his crew for the wedding day was awesome. The photos were both classic & artistic. Art answered all my questions and offered advice when asked about random stuff like timelines & other things. Art is awesome and we are not disappointed.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Wedding 64's reply:

Thank you so much!

Aileen · Married on 06/21/2014

Wedding 64 was on point from engagement pictures to the actual wedding day. They were on time, diligent, attentive and very professional. I would highly recommend them to future brides and grooms. They are also very easy to get along with and were there to capture every breathtaking moment. Art, the CEO of this company has worked with many top clients and has a very down to earth personality. Great work on wedding 64 crew. Can't complain!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/11/2014

I am very happy that I chose Wedding 64 as our wedding photographer. I chose him for his reasonable prices, his work and the fact that he photographed at The Four Seasons Biltmore before. Art was very professional and lots of fun. He began early morning and ended at around 4pm and was professional all day. His team was able to deal with our crazy families and did a great job capturing our day. Thanks Wedding 64!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Erendira · Married on 04/04/2014

Wedding 64 is incredible! Art and his team are professional and very reliable. They've done our engagement, wedding, maternity and baby pictures! Art makes sure to understand your vision and delivers. He is patient returns pictures quickly and the pictures we have gotten from him are amazing. We have gotten many compliments on our pictures! I strongly recommend Wedding 64 :)

Sent on 09/13/2016

Cindy & Javier · Married on 10/27/2013

we are so happy with every single detail of Their work! Our photographer Art did an amazing job with capturing every moment of our special day in a natural way. Their work is very professional and they were so fun and easy to work with. They are so friendly, they made us feel so comfortable. we loved every picture, and we got a lot!! definitely worth the money. Wedding 64 was by far our favorite vendor for our wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Reina & Billy · Married on 09/21/2013

Art is so easy to work with, he responds to all emails and calls promptly. We got our pictures, album, magnets, everything we were promised in less than 3 months after the wedding. Art and his assistants were amazing on the day of. If you want a photographer that is reliable, flexible, friendly, he is your guy. My wife and I are very happy that he was there to capture our day.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Art and his team did an amazing job with my wedding photos. I only have 1 tiny complaint and that is I wished he would have lined my bridal party up better and reminded everyone to smile. My bridesmaids look very sloppy and are hardly smiling and I think as a photographer he could have said as something. But other than that Wedding 64 is awesome.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Naomi · Married on 05/11/2013

Art and his crew did an amazing job at our wedding. Time-lapse was super unique that i couldnt stop watching it over and over. Every picture came out so beautiful and they captured our special moment even more special. We even received the DVD package within week!!! I heard it usually takes 3-12 months to get the photos so we were so pleased with their services. They were so perfect we couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Miguel · Married on 04/20/2013

amazing pictures!! very patient! professional work! look no further!

Sent on 05/02/2013