Wed Start Reviews

Wed Start 6
Wed Start 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/26/2018

Fantastic job, WedStart, thank you!!

Choosing Sean from WedStart DJ was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! Through the planning process he was easy to reach and always responded quickly to any questions. The wedding was amazing, our dance floor was packed all night, there was never a lull. I had so much fun, I danced most of the night myself, and I'm not much of a dancer! He was very professional and definitely tailored the whole night to fit our style. Sean also created a timeline for the night which he shared with our other vendors and it made the whole night run smoothly. Thank you Sean for helping to make our night unforgettable!! "

Sent on 12/27/2018

Katie Rolph · Married on 10/20/2018

The best dj ever

DJ Sean was amazing! He kept the party going all night long at my wedding and my family never left the dance floor! It was awesome! He was great to work with and so organized. He guided us along the process since we were clueless on what a wedding entailed. He brought a fun game for us "putt for a kiss" which we loved - we have some pretty good golfers in the family. He made it specific to us. The ending was amazing since he played back the toasts from earlier in the day. It was the best wedding ever and my entire family won't stop talking about it. He kept things running smoothly without error. I am SO appreciative of Sean! Thank you a million times over!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/18/2018

Sean was great to work with! He made our wedding very enjoyable. He handled the program for the reception and it was great! We did not have to worry about a single thing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

Sean at Wed Start was AWESOME!!! He worked with us and our other vendors to create a day-of agenda (which was such a relief for us since we had a backyard wedding, and did a lot of the planning ourselves ). He perfectly coordinated the timing of our wedding, and we got so many compliments on not only the great music, but also how well everything flowed throughout the evening from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the dinner, and then on to the dancing. The dance floor was full all night, and everyone had such an awesome time dancing the night away! We would highly recommend Wed Start! Thanks again Sean!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

Sean with Wed Start was AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend hiring Wed Start for your wedding! He was so supportive through the whole planning process. I was planning from abroad so he was very flexible when it came to meeting and communicating. On the actual wedding day, he was great! He helped coordinate the evening and kept everything on time! And on top of all of that the music/dancing was the best part! All of our guests were on the dance floor all night! It was an amazing experience with Wed Start! Thank you, Sean!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Dover · Married on 05/25/2018

Best wedding dj out there!

Sean and Scott from WedStart DJ were absolutely amazing! He kept everyone at my wedding on the dance floor all night long. I had a long list of songs/special dances that I wanted played and he suggested that we break them up throughout the evening so our guests didn't start to lose interest....he was so right!!! Literally the only thing that I got more compliments on from the wedding was my dress. Scott did some basic videoing at the wedding and reception and when I saw the video, I cried, it was so amazing to be able to re-live walking down the aisle, saying my vows and marrying my wonderful husband. Thank you Sean and Scott, when we renew our vows in 5-10 years we definitely want you guys again!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Wed Start 8
    Wed Start 9
    Wed Start 10

Jeff and Ivonne · Married on 03/17/2018

Sean and his team are excellent! We needed a bilingual dj and Sean made it happen. Sean is very professional and made the whole process very easy. Their energy and music selection kept our guests dancing all night. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lizzy · Married on 03/16/2018

Sean was very responsive to our needs, very polite; went above and beyond for our wedding. Whenever we needed to contact him, he was always available; flexible with our unique requests. He also was nice enough to take a few pictures on his personal camera for us. The set played was exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Lisa and David · Married on 12/09/2017

Loved working with Sean and his team! From the initial contact, the meeting in person and throughout the wedding day, Sean was professional, warm and stayed on top of things! He coordinated well with our guitarist, Reverend, wedding coordinator and us. Every person at the end of the night was still out on the dance floor! Such a personable and trustworthy man! Grateful Sean helped make our day amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Wed Start 11
    Wed Start 12
    Wed Start 13
    Wed Start 14
    Wed Start 15
    Wed Start 16

Mallory · Married on 12/01/2017

Sean is awesome! From the announcements to the music choices, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! He took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for. Flexible and helpful - I'd recommend Wed Start to anyone looking to book!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Sean as the DJ for our 35th High School Reunion at Reserve 22 in Glen Ellyn.. He was great to work with: dependable, friendly, energetic, responsive, & good at reading our crowd. We provided him with a list of song requests from various genres & decades & he did a wonderful job of working them into the flow of the party. He was also a great "Host/Emcee," keeping the party moving, keeping the reunion committee on point with our timeline, & bringing certain aspects of the party to the attention of our guests. He led line dances for our guests & really helped to get the crowd on their feet. Overall, we were incredibly pleased with Sean's performance - he is definitely a great asset to a party & a value for what he brings to an event. We recommend him highly!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Susan · Married on 10/06/2017

Sean was fantastic! He was always available to answer questions and responded quickly. He was also very flexible - we included Serbian music in our playlist and he did a beautiful job of seamlessly mixing it in with popular American music and kept everyone out on the dance floor. Sean even brought the idea of having people sing a love song instead of clinking their glasses for my husband and I to kiss, and our guests loved it! I highly recommend WedStart to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/30/2017

Sean was an absolute delight to work with. He is extremely organized and kept all toast, dances, etc on point. All our guests enjoyed themselves and loved him as well. If you need a DJ Sean is your man! #wedstartrocks!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Sean was amazing. He was very organized and knew exactly what he was doing, which is great because we had no clue! He asked all the right questions during our initial meetings. The day of the wedding, he coordinated all of the sound equipment for the ceremony and we had a musician playing before the ceremony that Sean had set up. He then coordinated the wedding party introductions and the speeches. Then when the dancing began, it never stopped! There were people on the dance floor all night having a great time. Sean did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The whole night was perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2017

J · Married on 08/26/2017

Sean did a Fantastic job for the company, that's why we have used him 5 years in a row

Sent on 01/19/2017

Valery · Married on 07/29/2017

Sean was fantastic! He was there to help us every step of the way. We were looking for someone who would make our special day perfect and Sean was our guy!!! He made everything easy and stress free. It was great knowing Sean had everything organized and we didn’t have anything to worry about. Thanks Sean. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Valery and Ian

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Wed Start 17
    Wed Start 18
    Wed Start 19
    Wed Start 20
    Wed Start 21
    Wed Start 22

Brian · Married on 07/28/2017

Sean was AMAZING! I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were with him. He played everything we wanted and more. He really read through our interview and understood exactly what we wanted. He mixed the music so that nobody at the reception felt left out. Sean will be my first choice when ever I need a DJ, Thank you for the outstanding job

Sent on 07/31/2017

Dawn · Married on 05/27/2017

This should be the first thing you book for your wedding!!!! Sean from Wed Start was absolutely incredible!!! He took care of us from the beginning. He met with us and created an agenda to run the order of services. From that moment on we knew we were in good hands. Our requests were non-traditional and he was able to blend them with the modern music so people had a great time plus we had our personal touch at the reception... Our wedding was 7 months ago but we are still getting rave reviews from our friends. Everyone has been telling us that the time they had was AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/06/2017

Sean was awesome and helped make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Christopher · Married on 04/29/2017

Wed Start DJ service was awesome, even with our crazy family! The DJ took the time to insure that he had a timeline of events, even if we weren't the most on top of it. The DJ even took the time to work with Photography to insure that we had time to do everything and that the music worked well with the activities we were doing. Five Stars! I would definitely recommend them to a friend who is looking for a personal touch. They will take the time to get to know you as a couple before the big day.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Steve · Married on 11/12/2016

There are so many moving pieces to making a wedding happen. Sean was instrumental in making sure that everything was synced up on our big day. From the first meeting till the day of. Not only was Wed Start a great DJ but also a great MC during the night. If i had to sum up there services in a few words ... Professional, Creative, Organized

Sent on 12/06/2016

Cody · Married on 09/03/2016

Sean was our DJ and we couldn't be happier with how it went! Sean walked us through the entire planning process and was very thorough. He made sure that we got our want list.
    Very professional!

Sent on 12/04/2016

John · Married on 08/20/2016

I am very happy to endorse this DJ company. They helped with the initial planning of 12 months and always were positive and worked with my wife to accommodated her wishes. They went above and beyond our expectations and had a lot of helpful ideas.
    They were very professional the night of our reception and were set-up and ready to go well in advance of our guests. Most songs were at our request, and it sounded awesome!
    The wedding party introductions, the toasts and the other traditional parts went perfectly. They kept our friends and family on the dance floor and having a great time.
    I know there are a lot of DJ companies out there, but Wed Start is the best from Start to End!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Justina · Married on 05/28/2016

We have been married 11 years. Still to this day, we have people tell us we had one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. They attribute a lot of that to our awesome DJ! Sean was very easy to work with, professional and best of all, knew how to throw a good party and keep people on the dance floor!!!!! He’s the best!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

Sean was an AMAZING DJ and I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Sean was extremely organized and prepared for our wedding day. We met with him prior to the wedding to plan every detail of the big night. He was full of new and exciting ideas. My husband is a golfer and instead of doing the boring glass clinking, Sean suggested guests putt and if the putt went in we would kiss. This was a huge hit for our guests. Sean also created a fantastic slide show from pictures I sent him to highlight our childhood and memories as a couple. He brought along his own screen and projector for viewing. Sean knows how to keep guests on the dance floor and ours was packed the entire night. Guests had such an amazing time dancing, and he played a variety of music to make sure everyone was happy. Sean’s attention to detail was easily seen throughout the night. He kept the night running smoothly and made sure guests were informed on what was happening whether it be the photo booth being open or when the chocolate fountain and late food was out. I find myself constantly comparing other people’s wedding DJs to Sean. Nobody comes even close to how fantastic Sean was.

Sent on 05/10/2017