33 Reviews for WED for GOOD

Single Religion (2)
Catholic (2)
Agnostic (2)
33 WED for GOOD Reviews

My husband and I chose WED for GOOD after we witnessed what an amazing job he did at our brother and sisters in laws wedding. Carl is absolutely amazing he is very well organized, patient, responsive and flexible. He is so professional and wants to make sure that you are getting the ceremony of your dreams. I was so impressed with all of the planning. Carl also takes the time to get to know you and your spouse and adds a personal touch to the ceremony. My husband I highly recommend WED for GOOD.

Profile Picture Destiny, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carl was seriously awesome! He was very kind and genuinely cared about our vision for our wedding. He was super accommodating and helped us tailor the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Carl was also available whenever I had questions or decided I wanted to change something last minute. Working with Carl is super cool because he donates a portion of his fees to a charity of your choice. Hands down, I would choose Carl all over again.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was so amazing to work with!! He's kind, friendly, and very personable. He promptly replied to all the questions we had and made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted. On the day of our wedding, we instantly felt at ease and comfortable with him. He made the day absolutely perfect! (Plus he was a trooper toughing it out for our cold, outdoor winter wedding.) He also donates all his service fees to a charity of your choice which is pretty unique and a wonderful giving act he does through his business. Overall, if you're looking for an all around excellent officiant, you should go with Carl. :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have nothing but good things to say about Carl, as do my guests! They all were blown away by how unique and fun our ceremony was, and we owe a huge thanks to Carl for that. It is truely a day we will always remember. I would recommend Carl 110%

Profile Picture Preslee, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carl officiated our wedding in November 2017 and we absolutely treasure the ceremony he crafted for us. Our venue recommended WED for GOOD because of the flexibility Carl offers. We are a mix of traditional and non-traditional, we are spiritual but not religious and wanted a ceremony that was unique, unlike anything out of a book or off the internet. Carl accommodated all of our requests and had wonderful suggestions along the way. Our ceremony was perfectly us and is my favorite part of the entire wedding.

One of the best parts of the experience was the “get to know you” phase. Because he was customizing the ceremony to us, Carl had to learn our love story. He listened intently, asked relevant, appropriate questions and also allowed us to get to know him so we felt comfortable having him in such an intimate role on our wedding day. But more than that, through his interviews, Dominic and I got to relive our love story, falling deeper in love through his guidance. We remembered why we fell for each other in the first place, the chances we took, the trust and friendship we have cultivated and the amazing journey to this new chapter.

On top of all this, Carl does this for the love of love. 100% of the fees are donated to a charity of your choosing, he even donated the gratuity. He’s a true humanitarian and we are overjoyed that he was part of our special day. I wouldn’t skip a beat to recommend WED for GOOD to anyone looking for their own extraordinary ceremony.

Profile Picture Nora, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows

Carl did an amazing job helping us through preparation for and the day of our ceremony. Carl was always flexible when we requested changes or adjustments to our ceremony. He was able to answer all of the questions we had and was very understanding that we had no clue what we were doing. Our venue recommended Carl to us and we could not have asked for a better officiant!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was our officiant at our incredible wedding in October. He was professional, timely, well mannered and made our wedding even more special than we could have ever imagined. Thanks Carl.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with the service that we received.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I will be forever grateful to Carl for the incredible ceremony my husband and I had. Carl was easy to work with and brought an additional element to our wedding that would have been lacking without him.
Our ceremony was customized and absolutely perfect. Carl interacted with each of my guests and left a lasting impression on them, which is above and beyond the duties of a typical officiant. This organization, WED for GOOD, is incredible and I feel so fortunate to have been even the smallest part of it.
Thank you so much Carl.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

My wife and I got married about three weeks ago and used Carl as our officiant. From the moment we met him we were in awe of his commitment and personal touches he added to our ceremony. He wrote the entire ceremony from scratch and it was amazing. We had people asking after the ceremony where they could find some of the stuff used and I told them "Carl". He truly added to our event and made it special in everyway he could. He is enjoyable to be around and interact with and he delivered in everyway that he promised. All of our cost's to Carl went to charities which was another truly selfless gesture by him. We even got to pick the charities!!! You cannot go wrong and will be sooo please that you picked WED for GOOD. Thanks Carl for everything.
sincerely,
Chris and Katie

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Carl made the process of putting together a one of a kind ceremony easy and enjoyable. I was a little nervous how this process would go, but Carl did an incredible job and was always very responsive and creative. We heard multiple comments that our ceremony was one of they best they had seen, and that is all thanks to Carl.

Carl, thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special and so "us." We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

-Jordan and Mike 9/23/17

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was recommended to us by our wedding venue and he was fantastic, he worked with us to include everything that my wife and I wanted in a ceremony and was great to work with. He was very prompt, professional and did a great job leading us through the ceremony. The ceremony itself was beautiful. My wife was thrilled and our parents thought it was wonderful.

Profile Picture William, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was amazing to work with. He made everything easy and fun. Carl made sure we had things the way we wanted it and had it the way we wanted it to be said. He made sure to work with our hectic schedules to make sure he got to know us as well as meet our needs. We had lots to choose from and were able to make changes all the way up to the day before the wedding. All of our guests loved him and said that he did an incredible job. You will not go wrong working with Carl and be making him part of the big day.

Profile Picture Krystin, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carl was the best addition to our wedding hands down. He reached out to us as needed so we never had to worry about whats next, he took everything he could off our hands. The questions he asked/helped us decide on were things we never thought of which made the day of very relaxed. The mic was going in and out and he didn't even flinch, just spoke louder. Carl, thank you so much.

Profile Picture Elise, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Carl was amazing to work with in creating our perfect ceremony. He really got to know us and was able to incorporate our story into the ceremony. I would highly recommend working with Carl for your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Mr. Carl Bloom demonstrated the upmost dignity and respect and outstanding professionalism throughout the duration of our entire time working on the ceremony. He took time from a busy schedule to speak with me about my opinions and get to know me even when I was abroad for 9 months planning the ceremony. Mr. Carl Bloom was absolutely extraordinary during the ceremony and is truly a gifted orator. He took the time to help calm the nerves of the wedding party before the ceremony began and was extremely caring. It was truly an amazing experience to have Mr. Carl Bloom officiate our wedding and I would highly recommend, without a doubt, Mr. Carl Bloom as an officiant for any wedding ceremony. Mr. Carl Bloom is also a charitable man and forwarded all proceeds from the ceremony to children of our great Nation's service members to participate in extra curricular activities based on the interests of us as a couple. He is truly an outstanding professional and great man.

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl is beyond better than any officiant I could've imagined!! From the get-go he made both my husband and I feel completely at ease and walked us through his process thoroughly and efficiently. Carl does a wonderful job of getting to know you as a couple and translating what he learns from you into a beautiful, thoughtful ceremony. I truly believe Carl was the perfect fit for our wedding and he gave us the personal ceremony we had been hoping for. All throughout the wedding we had family members and friends compliment how great Carl was as our officiant and we couldn't agree more. I would highly highly highly recommend him to anyone! Beyond how professional, kind and lovely Carl was, the best part is he's affordable and donates your $$$ to a charity of your choice; he's clearly not in it for the money and he simply wants couples to feel the meaning within their ceremony. Carl is the BEST and I'm so grateful he was involved in our big day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolute A+ across the board! I couldn't say enough about how great it was working with Carl. He was prompt and professional in our phone meetings/interviews and had a clear/laid out plan of how the ceremony should go, but allowed us complete freedom in customizing it (he had great suggestions!). The day of the ceremony couldn't have gone better. He was there an hour early, dressed professionally and officiated the ceremony flawlessly. And then to donate his fees to charity - icing on the cake! You won't go wrong with Carl - I 100% recommend him!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/21/17, 1 Review

Carl is the BEST!

My husband and I just got married July 7th at the Blackstone country club in Aurora CO and Carl was our officiant. Throughout our entire process he was supportive, calming and an absolute pleasure to work with. He guided Jarrell and I as we created our wedding ceremony and was open to exploring any ideas we wanted to incorporate. We had difficulty finding a unity ritual we wanted to perform and Carl had the perfect idea that added a uniquely special moment to the ceremony.

Would strongly suggest Carl services to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows

We feel so lucky to have found Carl! He was amazing from the first day we met, all the way through our wedding day! We wanted a unique ceremony that incorporated traditional aspects, a celtic knot, all the while, keeping it light and playful - that's not easy to do but as my husband would say, "Carl knocked it out of the park!" He even kept one part of it a surprise for the two of us on our wedding day, which I would only trust Carl to do! Everyone at our wedding thought that Carl must be an old friend of ours as his words captured us perfectly. We were so pleased with our ceremony - I don't think I stopped smiling the entire time!!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Carl. After our wedding, we had so many people ask us how long we had known Carl and they were shocked to find out that we had only known him a couple of weeks. They way he talked about us, it was as if he had known us for years. And that is the best thing about him. He REALLY took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple. He kept us informed through out the entire process from start to finish and made sure that we were completely satisfied and was patient with us when there were things we wanted to change. Choosing Carl to officiate our wedding was the best decision we made! We can't recommend him enough!!

Profile Picture Ella, 6/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved working with Carl. He made the most important part of our big day very special for us. Kindness, patience, and flexibility are so important in an officiant, and Carl has these qualities in spades (perhaps "hearts" would be more appropriate? lol)

If we ever do a vow renewal in the future, the first person we will think of will be Carl. Maybe we will do a vow renewal just so we can work with him again!! ;)

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl did such an amazing job officiating our wedding! So glad with our decision. I live out of state and he made the effort to FaceTime us/communicate over email to get to know us and tailor our custom ceremony. He knew what he was doing and made it easy on us, but also let us put our own personal touches in there, too. Our ceremony was beautiful thanks to him!

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carl delivered the PERFECT wedding for us! We were planning a short notice elopement but still wanted something personalized and special to celebrate and Carl not have done a better job for us. He was very professional, caring, and understanding of our specific wants/needs. I don't know if any other officiant would have worked with us on such short notice but Carl put everything together quickly and delivered the exact ceremony we wanted. We were actually planning on having it outside in a local park but when the weather turned for the worse he SAVED THE DAY and offered for us to have it at his own house!! We could not have had the ceremony we wanted without Carl, he is truly a remarkable individual and we were blessed to have found him. Thank you Carl!!

Profile Picture Nikolai, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was amazing! He went above and beyond to get to know us as a couple and delivered the perfect ceremony. He is professional, thoughtful and was the perfect person to help us celebrate our big day. Highly recommend. Thank you Carl!

Profile Picture Diana, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews