49 Reviews for WED for GOOD

Vow Renewal (1)
Lutheran (1)
Methodist (1)
49 WED for GOOD Reviews

Carl was absolutely amazing from start to finish. This man truly cares and the best part is that Carl does this because he enjoys it and donates his earnings to a cause of your choice. I chose my sisters non-profit, "Art With Heart". If unsure of an officiant, trust me, you will be more than happy with everything Carl brings to the wedding experience.

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was an incredible officiant for our wedding! Over the course of a couple of phone calls, he really got to know us and helped us write a ceremony that was personal to us, giving us several examples of wording and helping us go over our vows! He was incredibly flexible about the rehearsal time and performed a beautiful ceremony. We got so many compliments on him from our guests. Five extra stars to him for donating his fees to charity—in the expensive world of weddings, it felt so good to have someone be so open and willing to help other people out! Thanks Carl.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/27/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

We absolutely loved working with Carl! He did an amazing job officiating our ceremony, and it meant so much that our favorite charities benefited as well. Thank you Carl!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was absolutely amazing!!
He was so helpful to us when deciding what we wanted included in our ceremony. He made sure his words had real meaning and made it personalized to fit our new family!
I can not thank him enough for being apart of our special day. Everyone said it was a wedding to remember, and we owe that to Carl!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator at Lionsgate Event center, and we were sold immediately on the promise that he donates his fee to a charity of our choice. We had a few phone conversations through which we got to know Carl, and he learned about us as individuals and as a couple. He sent us samples of invocations and blessings for us to choose from and offered lots of guidance, which was helpful because neither myself or my fiancée had any idea what we were doing :) We had a non religious ceremony but incorporated some traditional elements and read our own vows. Carl incorporated unique details That were special to mine and my fiancées relationship. We had the most amazing ceremony, not a dry eye in the room (or so I am told!). 15/10 would recommend !

Profile Picture Elle, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl officiated our wedding on 6/29, and the ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect for us! He was so organized in his process of preparing the ceremony content, answered our inquiries promptly and professionally, and spent time getting to know us so that he could personalize it to our interests and unique relationship. We love that he is committed to helping the world through donating the proceeds from his officiating work to non-profit organizations. Carl is amazing, and we’re so lucky to have had him as our officiant!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I truly appreciated what Carl did for us! He went hours out of his way to perform a short, but very meaningful, elopement ceremony for us. He spent time getting to know us in advance, made sure that the ceremony went as we wanted, and he was SO flexible in accommodating me in how and where I wanted it. He was so great! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was amazing through the whole process! Made the planning part very easy. The day of he was very well spoken and made our day so special. Vendors and our guests asked where we found him because he was the best they had seen. Would strongly recommend him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We had the pleasure to work with Carl for our 6/16 wedding this year and he was amazing! He was so attentive to the details that we wanted included in our ceremony and was extremely helpful with suggestions. He was the perfect officiant for us!

Profile Picture Hallie , 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lutheran, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Carl is great at what he does and he donates ALL that he makes from officiating weddings to the charities of your choice. He customized the package and truly makes the ceremony personalized to each couple and it’s a one of a kind experience. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Methodist, Rehearsal, Vow Renewal

Carl is absolutely amazing. He worked extremely well with us, not only going above and beyond what we wanted, but also making sure our ceremony went as smoothly as possible. It was perfect, all thanks to Carl.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl is spot on. He made the process simple and guided us down a great path in preparation of our ceremony. We highly recommend him! He donated all fees to our charity of choice, Rottie Aide in Colorado. Thanks again Carl for helping to make our special day great!

Profile Picture Mindy, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was such an amazing officiant for our wedding! He is attentive, professional, and lead us through the process of getting married so seamlessly. The fact that he provides such a great service and then donates all of his earnings to charity speaks volumes. Can't recommend Carl Bloom enough!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

TO: Carl (Dan and Bill’s Wedding Dream Team Member!) WOW! Where do we begin? The Most Amazing Day EVER! After 29 years of partnership, we are now two weeks after our wedding held on Saturday, June 2, 2018 @ 3:30PM at Willow Ridge Manor, in Morrison, Colorado. We are still doing our best to come down from the biggest and best high we have ever experienced. We cannot express in words just how GRATEFUL we are to Carl Bloom of WED for GOOD and all the others who helped us have the most Spectacular, Awesome and Beautiful Wedding Day. Because of you, Saturday, June 02, 2018 turned out to be SO MUCH MORE than we ever dreamed or imagined it could be for the two of us. We want to let you know that we continue to hear from Family, Friends, and Neighbors this was the most organized and beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Several guests commented on how beautiful, fitting, and perfect the Vows were for us.

We HIGHLY recommend Carl of WED for GOOD to anyone. Our planning process was approximately 1 year. We could have NEVER got through it without Carl being there for us and to ensure we had everything we needed to understand the process and begin putting together vows that were personalized perfectly just for us. Also, we really appreciated his follow ups with us. This helped us stay on track with being prepared. Had you not done your follow ups in a timely manor as you did, we never would have been prepared.

We loved that you gave us so many examples of vows and let us piece together what would be right for us. It made the process so much easier for us.

We could go on and on, but in the end, we truly just want ALL OF YOU to know we recognize none of this would have been possible without each of you, and everything each of you did to help us have the most amazing day ever. It will never be forgotten! Simply amazing!
Thank You!
Daniel and William

Profile Picture Dan, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Customized Vows

Carl went above and beyond our expectations. He was very intuitive and able to perfectly personalize our ceremony after a few discussions. On the rehearsal and day of he was patient and organized. We are so glad we chose Wed4Good.

Profile Picture Abby, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I chose WED for GOOD after we witnessed what an amazing job he did at our brother and sisters in laws wedding. Carl is absolutely amazing he is very well organized, patient, responsive and flexible. He is so professional and wants to make sure that you are getting the ceremony of your dreams. I was so impressed with all of the planning. Carl also takes the time to get to know you and your spouse and adds a personal touch to the ceremony. My husband I highly recommend WED for GOOD.

Profile Picture Destiny, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carl was seriously awesome! He was very kind and genuinely cared about our vision for our wedding. He was super accommodating and helped us tailor the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Carl was also available whenever I had questions or decided I wanted to change something last minute. Working with Carl is super cool because he donates a portion of his fees to a charity of your choice. Hands down, I would choose Carl all over again.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was absolutely amazing and made the wedding that much better with his services. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect officiant. We enjoyed working with him prior to the wedding and getting to know our background of how we met. Several of our guest went out of their way to praise Carl on such an awesome job.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was so amazing to work with!! He's kind, friendly, and very personable. He promptly replied to all the questions we had and made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted. On the day of our wedding, we instantly felt at ease and comfortable with him. He made the day absolutely perfect! (Plus he was a trooper toughing it out for our cold, outdoor winter wedding.) He also donates all his service fees to a charity of your choice which is pretty unique and a wonderful giving act he does through his business. Overall, if you're looking for an all around excellent officiant, you should go with Carl. :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have nothing but good things to say about Carl, as do my guests! They all were blown away by how unique and fun our ceremony was, and we owe a huge thanks to Carl for that. It is truely a day we will always remember. I would recommend Carl 110%

Profile Picture Preslee, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carl officiated our wedding in November 2017 and we absolutely treasure the ceremony he crafted for us. Our venue recommended WED for GOOD because of the flexibility Carl offers. We are a mix of traditional and non-traditional, we are spiritual but not religious and wanted a ceremony that was unique, unlike anything out of a book or off the internet. Carl accommodated all of our requests and had wonderful suggestions along the way. Our ceremony was perfectly us and is my favorite part of the entire wedding.

One of the best parts of the experience was the “get to know you” phase. Because he was customizing the ceremony to us, Carl had to learn our love story. He listened intently, asked relevant, appropriate questions and also allowed us to get to know him so we felt comfortable having him in such an intimate role on our wedding day. But more than that, through his interviews, Dominic and I got to relive our love story, falling deeper in love through his guidance. We remembered why we fell for each other in the first place, the chances we took, the trust and friendship we have cultivated and the amazing journey to this new chapter.

On top of all this, Carl does this for the love of love. 100% of the fees are donated to a charity of your choosing, he even donated the gratuity. He’s a true humanitarian and we are overjoyed that he was part of our special day. I wouldn’t skip a beat to recommend WED for GOOD to anyone looking for their own extraordinary ceremony.

Profile Picture Nora, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows

Carl did an amazing job helping us through preparation for and the day of our ceremony. Carl was always flexible when we requested changes or adjustments to our ceremony. He was able to answer all of the questions we had and was very understanding that we had no clue what we were doing. Our venue recommended Carl to us and we could not have asked for a better officiant!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carl was our officiant at our incredible wedding in October. He was professional, timely, well mannered and made our wedding even more special than we could have ever imagined. Thanks Carl.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with the service that we received.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I will be forever grateful to Carl for the incredible ceremony my husband and I had. Carl was easy to work with and brought an additional element to our wedding that would have been lacking without him.
Our ceremony was customized and absolutely perfect. Carl interacted with each of my guests and left a lasting impression on them, which is above and beyond the duties of a typical officiant. This organization, WED for GOOD, is incredible and I feel so fortunate to have been even the smallest part of it.
Thank you so much Carl.