Weckmann Photography Reviews

Weckmann Photography 4
Weckmann Photography 5
  • Capree

Capree Hartley · Married on 06/14/2019

Obsessed with our photos!!

I cannot express enough how pleased my husband and I are with our experience with Liz and Orlando. Our Wedding was June 14, 2019, and from the start of our special day right down to the end of it they worked so hard to get some AMAZING shots our day. Not only were they both so friendly and professional, they exceeded our expectations. We were blown away with not only the amount of photos we received, but the quality of photos. There were creative shots, candid shots, and so many different angles. They really thought outside of the box. There were so many great photos to help us remember the day by since it went by so fast! The photos were delivered in a beautiful wooden box with our names and the date of our wedding with the USB inside. This was such a special touch we didn't expect. Not only will we have our photos to cherish, but we have a beautiful box to remind us! I cannot thank them enough for capturing such amazing photos of our day. I cannot recommend Weckmann Photography enough! From the quality of photos, to the great price you wont regret choosing them.

Weckmann Photography 6
    Weckmann Photography 7
    Weckmann Photography 8
    Weckmann Photography 9
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Mayra Macias · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing, very professional, very satisfied

Weckman photography is the best!! They have the best quality and spontaneity!
    They make me relive my day every time I see the pictures!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Denette · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect wedding experience

We could not have been happier with our photos and experience with weckmann photography. They worked their butts off and the shots are amazing. They captured so many candid moments throughout the reception and ceremony as well and we love having these memories to look back on. You won’t regret hiring them.

Weckmann Photography 10
    Weckmann Photography 11
    Weckmann Photography 12
    Weckmann Photography 13
    Weckmann Photography 14
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Weckmann Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review!! We loved capturing your beautiful day and had fun in the meantime. Glad we could provide memories for you and your family :)

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience and service at a fair price

Liz and Orlando were great to work with. When I sprained my ankle the day of my engagement shoot they were understanding and worked to reschedule with me so I could still have my photos done when I needed them. My engagement and wedding photos came out amazing and I will be using them again for all of my photo needs!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Pola · Married on 02/18/2018

We were thrilled with our photos. They captured the moment with such charm. These photos are a treasure we will cherish for years to come.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Jackie · Married on 12/23/2017

Liz and Orlando made it possible to have the best wedding experience ever! They went from Santa Fe, NM all the way to Farmington, NM (about three hour drive) just to capture our wedding. We now have memories that we will treasure forever <3

Weckmann Photography 15
    Weckmann Photography 22
    Weckmann Photography 23
    Sent on 02/01/2018

Gilbert · Married on 10/14/2017

We used the Weckmann’s to document our dear friends 20th wedding anniversary. They were very profesional, courteous and made our friends feel very comfortable and at ease. Because they were so easy going and flexible the pictures not only came out beautiful and profesional looking, but also very natural and authentic. They really captured the spirit of our friends special day. Recommended 100%!

Weckmann Photography 24

Diana · Married on 08/26/2017

Our photos came out just how we wanted them. Great photographers always recommended . Such hard workers

Bethany · event on: 07/07/2017

Such a fun photo shoot!! These guys really know their stuff. They picked the perfect time and location to get some gorgeous golden hour shots on the Rio Grande. The way they caught the light and the water turned out so amazing. We had a blast, they listened to what we wanted to do and also came prepared with their own ideas. Really appreciated their flexibility and suggestions.

Cynthia · Married on 02/12/2017

Not a wedding shoot but an extremely fun session with makeup, a couple outfits, indoor & outdoor at my favorites places plus poses of my precious pup ALL INCLUDED!! A great value to boot!

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

I love Weckmann photography! They are professional, creative, and so nice! I wish I had discovered them before my wedding-obsessed with their wedding pics! Highly recommend!

Toni · Married on 11/15/2014

Not only a great team but very talented! Each has their own eye on capturing those moments & style of poses. You get quality, options, & memories to cherish- even many that you may have missed! A video was done by someone else for our wedding & we haven't even seen the video since the wedding, yet we've looked & shared our pictures countless times!!! Some photographers add stress to the "big day" but that was not the case with Weckmann Photography. You get professionals!

Weckmann Photography 25
    Weckmann Photography 26
    Weckmann Photography 27
    Weckmann Photography 28

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

This couple does great work to capture every angle. Also, considering most photographers are thousands of dollars, Weckmann Photography does a great job of providing you with hundreds of beautiful pictures for cheaper than the average company.

Priscilla · Married on 03/17/2018

4.2
      3.5

Friendly, professional , sweet.

Sent on 05/06/2018