WeCinema Films Reviews

36 | New York, NY

36 Reviews for WeCinema Films

Lynsey · Married on 05/21/2016

Choosing a videographer was one of the most challenging decisions of our wedding planning process. It was so important to me that we find someone who would be able to immortalize our big day in a way that represents our style. Shane is such a nice person and was so easy to work with from the very start. My husband and I had a call with him and described what we were looking for and the finished product truly represents exactly what we asked for from the beginning. We've watched the video countless times already and love that we will be able to revisit it for years to come. Thank you so much WeCinema for documenting the happiest day of our lives and for helping to make our vision come alive!

Sent on 07/24/2016

We absolutely love our wedding video!

Shane and his team were professional and easy to work with, from the planning stages to our big day. From the beginning, he stood out during our vendor search by responding promptly and thoughtfully to my hundreds of questions. I had a question about what lighting sources they would use, and rather than dismissively wave me off as others had done ("stop stressing out, leave that stuff to us, we've done this before"), Shane took the time to discuss every detail - I'm the type where this really put me at ease, and obviously any wedding vendor that is able to keep people calm is priceless. Payment was easy and they handled all of the logistics.

We had a smaller, untraditional venue (urban winery in Brooklyn) that the team navigated multiple rooms without missing a single moment. Our guests didn't have to worry about electric cords, awkward equipment, blocked views, or glaring lights like I've seen at other weddings. Shane and team truly melted into the background while capturing everything.

Their pricing is very competitive. Also, they were one of the few vendors willing to discuss options beyond pre-set packages. During the early stages of searching, I was surprised how many companies try to limit your options or pressure you to pay more. Shane was totally flexible and really worked with us to get exactly what we wanted within our budget.

To some, it might seem riskier to go with a company that isn't one of the "mega brands" of the wedding industry. However, Shane's extensive film experience shines through, his team is wonderful, and we couldn't be happier with our experience!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2015

WeCinema did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. Our cinematographer, James, was completely professional and discreet. Most of our bridal party was shocked to see a video after the fact since they hadn't even noticed him filming! He seemlessly blended into the background but the results were really wonderful. Both our highlight video and featurette are something we will cherish forever. Shane (the owner of the company) was also lovely to work with whole putting together our contract and during the editing process. He was incredibly flexible and accommodating in providing us with what we needed. HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/14/2015

I was hesitant about having a videographer at my wedding. My husband and I worried that in addition to photographers, it would just be too much and distracting for everyone at the wedding. Boy were we wrong! My mom's wedding gift to us was a videographer and she assured us that it would be something we would cherish for years to come and eventually we agreed. We carefully reviewed samples online and finally came across Shane's work with WeCinema and were blown away. He was so open to what we wanted and helped us feel at ease by asking great questions, and what we might and might not want filmed. When I met him the morning of, he was extremely nice, processional and excited, and seemed like such a great guy. We barely noticed the camera's all day and just received our clip this morning and were beyond impressed. We have watched it 5 times today alone- it was more than we every could have hoped for and we are so glad that we listened to my mom- after all, mom's know best! You will be in excellent hands with WeCinema.

Sent on 01/16/2016

We had Shane do our wedding video and we loved the final results which made our parents cry. He was extremely responsive, professional and easy to work with. I would recommend going for a second videographer as there were some parts of the wedding that were not captured that I would have liked to seen.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Brooke · Married on 07/05/2015

We have only seen our highlights reel so far, and we are so happy with Shane's work and can't wait to see more! We met with Shane a couple of times before the wedding and talked with him on the phone. He was always patient, responsive, friendly, and flexible. We had a few requests about the style of our highlights reel and footage that was important for us to have, and so far he has nailed it! When watching our reel, my husband (a professional photographer) immediately noticed the great picture quality (clarity, color, sound etc.). We also noticed Shane's excellent editing choices such as listening closely to the words of our officiant (rabbi) that played over the reel, and cutting to footage that expressed the rabbi's words. Shane didn't miss a beat, and his work so far is so awesome that it gives us goosebumps and brings us right back to the day, making us smile every time we watch it. We almost didn't get a videographer for the wedding, and now can't imagine NOT having Shane there to help document our wedding day. Thanks Shane!

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • Emily

Emily · event on 07/01/2015

I don't normally do reviews but since WeCinema Films' work was so exceptional, I just had to! From the very beginning, we made it exceedingly clear as to what we wanted and they gave us exactly that.
    They made us feel entirely at ease all throughout the day and took us to some fantastic locations in Central Park. What we received was way better than what we ever could have hoped for and still has us in awe at how perfect it all came out! Their work was original, artistic, and contemporary. Their creativity in shooting at various angles and using such high quality equipment captured our day beautifully --from every angle. I am an extreme perfectionist and what WeCinema Films produced for us was perfection. We had such a great experience! They're professional, kind, and great at what they do. My fiancé and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to capture a special occasion in the most beautiful way possible.
    Thank you again WeCinema Films for your amazing work, you were an absolute pleasure and we are so thankful!!!

Sent on 08/09/2015

We are incredibly happy that we chose WeCinema Films for our wedding day. They were responsive, knowledgeable and professional - and we love the finished product. Shane was one of our most responsive vendors, which was really helpful especially when we made a some changes to our ceremony the week of the wedding. There were two videographers from WeCinema at our wedding, and we thought that they did a good job of keeping a low profile through the ceremony and reception. Shane was responsive after our wedding about the timing, and incorporated music that I requested. We couldn't be happier with the quality of our highlight and full length video. I would highly recommend WeCinema!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2015

Wow - truly exceptional! I just received my highlight film from WeCinema (only one month after my wedding!) and it exceeded my highest expectations. I knew from my planning discussions with Shane that he was meticulous, detail oriented, hard working, and had a vision. The day of our wedding he and his team showed up on time, and they were courteous and respectful. They got along well with our photographer and our officiant (both of whom separately commented on how easy WeCinema was to work with). But the finished product is what separates WeCinema from the rest of the videographers we considered. Shane didn't just capture beautiful images. He told a story - carefully interweaving speeches with moments that we otherwise would have missed. Thanks to Shane and his team, we are able to relive the best day of our lives every day. We couldn't be happier with the final product, and we would wholeheartedly recommend WeCinema to anyone looking for a skilled videographer for their special day.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Robert · Married on 04/19/2015

Weddings, as everyone knows, can be the biggest challenge in a person's life. There are so many moving parts, people, vendors, etc that having someone like Shane really take care of everything needed to remember our special day was a gift from God. He made us feel totally comfortable and confident, and his work is exceptional. He took the best day of our life and made us a memory we can take with us forever. Thanks Shane, you absolutely rock!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Lizzie · Married on 07/08/2017

Truly one of the best wedding videos I've seen after many, many months of research. The quality seems like they should be much more expensive than they are. I couldn't be happier with our video.

Sent on 08/02/2017