WeCinema Films Reviews

39 | New York, NY

39 Reviews for WeCinema Films

• Janelle

Janelle Jenkins · Married on 09/04/2019

Everything we imagined and more!

When researching videographers I geared up at all the videos We Cinemas had on their website. I always imagined what my wedding video would look like but when we got it it was so much more than what I had ever dreamed of. Shane is so wonderful! Kind, personable and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Pauline · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect videographer, perfect video!!

Shane was incredible - we could not recommend him enough! He was so pleasant to have around on our wedding day, and barely noticeable. It's one of my pet peeves if photographers / videographers are always in the way, and Shane is an expert at not doing this. More importantly, our highlight reel is beyond what we could have dreamed of! It captures the day so perfectly, and I love how he mixes the vows on top of other visuals. We asked for one change on the initial video, and he was incredibly kind and worked with us very quickly to change it. We had our video within 3 weeks of our wedding! Look no further if you're looking for a videographer.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Y

Yana Manevich · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Shane and the WeCinema team were nothing short of amazing! They were so easy to work with throughout our entire planning process - extremely organized and responsive. We already knew we were in great hands, but we were speechless when we got our films back! They were so beautifully filmed and edited - truly capturing the feeling of the night! We will cherish these memories forever! I strongly suggest getting a videographer for your wedding - the day flies by and it is so hard to pay attention to the details of the day in the moment. Re-watching your wedding video lets you see all the little moments you missed and re-live the special moments you may have been too overwhelmed to truly enjoy in the moment. I could not recommend WeCinema enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!

We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Shane and WeCinema Films for our wedding. Shane was so efficient and easy to communicate with during the planning process. On our wedding day, Shane was flexible, receptive and able to go with the flow of our day. We are amazed with the final products (highlight and featurette) as he was able to capture the essence of the day from start to finish. We are so lucky to have our films to look back on our wedding day and remember all of the special details. When we watch our films it is almost as if we are able to relive the most special day of our lives and we are so grateful. We would highly recommend WeCinema Films and Shane to anyone looking for a fun, creative and intuitive videographer.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Miomi

Miomi · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection

Shane was the absolute best! He was professional, kind and was so easy to work with!
    His attention to detail and responsiveness to emails were spot on! The highlight and featurette came out absolutely amazing and the quality, beyond perfection! Thank you so much for capturing th best day ever!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

David · Married on 11/03/2018

High quality professionalism

Our experience with Shane and the WeCinema Films team was exceptional. At the very beginning, Shane got on the phone late in the evening to answer all of my questions. And then the process from there was seamless. The videographer that showed up that day was prompt and professional. And then we received our highlight video in exactly the time frame that we were promised...with outstanding quality. This was without question the easiest vendor to work with. We highly recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful!

From the first email of contact to even after the wedding, working with WeCinema was a dream! Shane was our videographer and we could not have asked for more when it came to working with him. He was very responsive and listened to what I wanted. We just got the highlight and featurette film and we are just IN LOVE with everything that Shane captured and how he interpreted our love story through the videos he made. Shane was very professional, easy-going, responsive, and punctual - all the qualities you need on your big day (trust me, it gets really hectic!) if you are looking for a videographer, stop your search with WeCinema and go with them. Thank you again, Shane!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic Experience!

We were so, so happy with WeCinema films! Initially, we weren't going to have a videographer because of budget constraints, but after discussing with our married friends, we decided to try and find a vendor. We do not regret going with WeCinema Films at all!!

From the beginning, they were responsive and easy to work with-- we were speaking primarily with Shane leading up to the big day. He made sure he had all of the necessary details to make things run smoothly. On our wedding day, Jonathan (and later, Joonie) worked seamlessly with our photographer and were present throughout the night. When we got our video back, we were SO happy with the final product!!! Our video seriously captured the event and our personalities perfectly. The audio was perfect (they provided lapel mics) and the editing was just right. They provided so much more than expected and we are forever grateful.

Thank you so much to the WeCinema team!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Shane of WeCinema for my wedding 07.27.2018 at the Greenpoint Loft. WOW! There are not enough great things I can say. From booking through communication, Shane made everything super easy for us. On the day of the wedding, he showed up in my bridal suite and then stayed through cake cutting, I loved that Shane blended into the background. He was non-obtrusive and you never even knew he was shooting. We just received our highlight reel and I am completely blown away by the editing and quality of video. It completely exceeded our expectations. All of my family and friends who have watched it says that it looks like a trailer for a movie they really want to see. My husband is an executive producer for a TV show and works in editing and shooting all day. He is a tough critic and even he thought the highlight reel was perfect (to my surprise, he had no feedback). If you're looking for a wedding videographer, look no further! Shane is very affordable and worth every single penny.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Truly amazing

We are beyond thrilled at having the opportunity to work with Shane for our wedding. From the moment we connected, he was nothing but professional, genuinely caring, and very open to meeting our needs. Perhaps one of the greatest parts about working with Shane was his manner of professionalism on the actually day of our wedding; he fit right in with our wedding party, but at the same time remained covert during the ceremony and reception.
    When we received the footage from the trailer, it completely exceeded our already high expectations. The quality of the film was impeccable and his choice of music coupled with the intimate moments he captured brought both of us to tears (and we are not overly emotional people.) Shane is truly gifted. Thank you Shane for capturing the essence of our wedding and more!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

Shane and Jonathan were such a pleasure to work with and documented, and then created such amazing videos from our wedding day. We loved working with this crew!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Eileen · Married on 06/02/2018

I spent handful of hours watching wedding highlight films from different vendors. The ones with the style I loved (cinematic story-telling but with natural feels and not dramatic) were way too expensive for my budget and I was constantly let down. I'm so thankful to have stumbled upon WeCinema because (1) their work is exactly the style I was looking for (2) their price is much more reasonable. I was nervous getting a videographer from past experience at weddings (obtrusive during activities, obnoxious lights in your face on the dance floor) but the team was nothing like that - didn't even notice them! Shane and his team were communicative and flexible. And my wedding highlight film was exactly how I wanted it; truly captured my day perfectly. Thank you so much WeCinema!

I highly recommend any hesitant bride to get video - honestly, it'll capture things your photos will not. Money well spent.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Eric · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I had such a great experience with WeCinema. It was a rainy, dreary day on our wedding, but our videographer was so positive and easy to work with that he honestly made the day better. And the finished product... SO GOOD. My whole family teared up.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Adam · event on 05/04/2018

What can I say about this company! Their work is truly amazing and impeccable. I recently planned an engagement and Shane did a wonderful job capturing all the right moments in video. My fiancé gets so emotional anytime she watches the video and that's because the quality is so on point that it pulls at her heart strings as if we were still in that same moment all over again. I would recommend Shane and WeCinema Films 1 million times!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2018
  • Maria D

Maria D · Married on 03/30/2018

5 Stars is Simply Not Enough to Rate

This review is LONG overdue!
    We got married on March 30, 2018 in Perkasie, PA.

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Shane, from We Cinema Films video our wedding day. He was simply amazing! From out initial conversation throught the entire process Shane was wonderful to work with.

I knew I wanted a wedding video, but was a little nervous to have someone record us all day.

I just imagined cameras in our faces and a million retakes. Our experience was the COMPLETE opposite.

I honestly had no idea Shane was recording the entire day. It just felt he was an awesome addition to our wedding party. Shane worked in sync with our photographers and the finished product was better than I could have ever imagined.

Shane was able to capture everything from the day that I hold so close, as well as so much of the day we didn't get to see! He pieced the video together perfectly with our vows, speeches, and intimate moments.

The finsished product an absolutely amazing video that brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you, for all of your hard work and perfecting our video for us!

Your wedding video is something you will be able to cherish forever.
    I am so happy we went with We Cinema Films. You really need Shane to capture your love story!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Shane was by far my favorite vendor! He was always responsive and quick answering any question I had. The day of my wedding him and Jonathan were on time, professional, friendly, and to be honest you barely knew they were there! My wedding video came out better than I could have ever imagined. They captured every detail of our day and the love we share. You are in good hands with WEcinema films! They truly are the very best!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Shane was so easy to work with! We love our highlight video! He did a great job capturing all the right moments. We are looking forward to enjoying the video for years to come.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Justin · Married on 09/09/2017

Shane was incredible to work with. He made the entire process seamless and easy and in the end delivered an incredible set of videos that we'll cherish forever. He worked with us to get certain shots that we requested and include music that meant a lot to us, but truly felt like a fly on the wall during the wedding and that's easily captured with the amount of candid and fun footage he took. We couldn't recommend him enough and will gladly work with him again for any other events we need filmed.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with WeCinema Films for our August 2017 NYC wedding!! From our initial discussions with Shane, we knew right away that both he and his team would be the perfect group of videographers to capture our big day. Not only was their past work samples amazing, but we really felt like they were easy to talk to, great listeners and showed a genuine passion for the art of videography. On the day of, the WeCinema Films team arrived early and moved around effortlessly behind the scenes capturing everything. They were also very respectful, nice and worked well under an extremely busy timeline, which really helped my husband and I have a fun and stress-free wedding day! Our final set of videos turned out better than we could have imagined and far exceeded our expectations. They are not only high-quality film but are compiled into an artistic and beautiful storyline featuring all of the perfect moments, audio clips, great music and many special details throughout the day. It’s like watching a movie! This was one of our most important vendor selections in the entire planning process, and we are so thankful that we had the chance to work with WeCinema Films! Their professionalism, reliability, creativity and cutting-edge videography style made our wedding videos truly one-of-a-kind and something we’ll cherish forever (and watch again and again through the years)!

Sent on 01/01/2018

C · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Shane was a breeze and a delight. He is extremely kind and was responsive to every question we had. During the wedding date, we barely felt him there yet he managed to capture amazing parts. I would always recommend We Cinema Films, you will definitely get quality. He is a great person to work with and will always work with you. You can't go wrong with WeCinema!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2017

I can't rave enough about Shane at WeCinema. Our highlight video is AWESOME. Shane was so professional, didn't need any direction at all, just knew what to do and everything came out perfectly. He even jumped right up and helped our shuttle driver who didn't know how to get to the venue!! with the GPS. Seriously amazing. I can't rave enough.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Nancy · Married on 05/28/2017

At first I had to convince my (now) husband that we needed a wedding videographer, but after we saw the highlight video Shane created for us, he was so happy that we decided on getting one. Shane's editing was amazing and his attention to detail is on point. Each time I watch our highlight video I notice more and more of the fine, thoughtful details. Our highlight video really captured everything I wanted and more! Shane showed up early, was so amenable as we trekked around the city for my perfect shots, and honestly I barely noticed him the whole day... yet he still managed to get in all of the shots that I wanted.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/13/2017

Shane at WeCinema Films is fantastic! I hired him very last minute to film my wedding. The package prices are very reasonable, and he traveled to Jersey City for the wedding. He is very nice and worked well with the photographers. After the wedding, he sent us a short highlight film and a longer feature film. There were a few changes I wanted made and Shane was very responsive and re-edited them exactly how I requested. Overall, Shane and WeCinema Films are great and my husband and I are very pleased with the final products.

Sent on 06/15/2017

K · Married on 05/05/2017

We're so happy that we worked with We Cinema Films and are absolutely thrilled with our highlight video, which we got to review within just a couple of weeks of getting married. Shane was extremely responsive from the very first inquiry I made. He was never pushy about which services we wanted and because We Cinema has both package and a la carte options, we were able to pick exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price. At the wedding itself, Shane and his team were wonderful--they managed to seamlessly capture all of the key moments of the day without being at all intrusive or distracting. They are great storytellers and artists--highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2017

kristy · Married on 04/08/2017

Shane was fantastic to work with! We hired him in early 2016 for our October 1st wedding and he was very accommodating and responsive with the changes we needed to make as the wedding got closer and the day-of timeline adjusted. On the day of the wedding, the team was great and perfectly captured our special day.

Sent on 12/07/2016