26 Reviews for WeCinema Films

One Event/Day (2)
DVD (2)
Documentary (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

My wife and I had such a great experience with WeCinema. It was a rainy, dreary day on our wedding, but our videographer was so positive and easy to work with that he honestly made the day better. And the finished product... SO GOOD. My whole family teared up.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Shane was by far my favorite vendor! He was always responsive and quick answering any question I had. The day of my wedding him and Jonathan were on time, professional, friendly, and to be honest you barely knew they were there! My wedding video came out better than I could have ever imagined. They captured every detail of our day and the love we share. You are in good hands with WEcinema films! They truly are the very best!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Shane was so easy to work with! We love our highlight video! He did a great job capturing all the right moments. We are looking forward to enjoying the video for years to come.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Shane was incredible to work with. He made the entire process seamless and easy and in the end delivered an incredible set of videos that we'll cherish forever. He worked with us to get certain shots that we requested and include music that meant a lot to us, but truly felt like a fly on the wall during the wedding and that's easily captured with the amount of candid and fun footage he took. We couldn't recommend him enough and will gladly work with him again for any other events we need filmed.

Profile Picture Justin, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience working with WeCinema Films for our August 2017 NYC wedding!! From our initial discussions with Shane, we knew right away that both he and his team would be the perfect group of videographers to capture our big day. Not only was their past work samples amazing, but we really felt like they were easy to talk to, great listeners and showed a genuine passion for the art of videography. On the day of, the WeCinema Films team arrived early and moved around effortlessly behind the scenes capturing everything. They were also very respectful, nice and worked well under an extremely busy timeline, which really helped my husband and I have a fun and stress-free wedding day! Our final set of videos turned out better than we could have imagined and far exceeded our expectations. They are not only high-quality film but are compiled into an artistic and beautiful storyline featuring all of the perfect moments, audio clips, great music and many special details throughout the day. It’s like watching a movie! This was one of our most important vendor selections in the entire planning process, and we are so thankful that we had the chance to work with WeCinema Films! Their professionalism, reliability, creativity and cutting-edge videography style made our wedding videos truly one-of-a-kind and something we’ll cherish forever (and watch again and again through the years)!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Working with Shane was a breeze and a delight. He is extremely kind and was responsive to every question we had. During the wedding date, we barely felt him there yet he managed to capture amazing parts. I would always recommend We Cinema Films, you will definitely get quality. He is a great person to work with and will always work with you. You can't go wrong with WeCinema!!!

Profile Picture C, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't rave enough about Shane at WeCinema. Our highlight video is AWESOME. Shane was so professional, didn't need any direction at all, just knew what to do and everything came out perfectly. He even jumped right up and helped our shuttle driver who didn't know how to get to the venue!! with the GPS. Seriously amazing. I can't rave enough.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

At first I had to convince my (now) husband that we needed a wedding videographer, but after we saw the highlight video Shane created for us, he was so happy that we decided on getting one. Shane's editing was amazing and his attention to detail is on point. Each time I watch our highlight video I notice more and more of the fine, thoughtful details. Our highlight video really captured everything I wanted and more! Shane showed up early, was so amenable as we trekked around the city for my perfect shots, and honestly I barely noticed him the whole day... yet he still managed to get in all of the shots that I wanted.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Shane at WeCinema Films is fantastic! I hired him very last minute to film my wedding. The package prices are very reasonable, and he traveled to Jersey City for the wedding. He is very nice and worked well with the photographers. After the wedding, he sent us a short highlight film and a longer feature film. There were a few changes I wanted made and Shane was very responsive and re-edited them exactly how I requested. Overall, Shane and WeCinema Films are great and my husband and I are very pleased with the final products.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Shane was fantastic to work with! We hired him in early 2016 for our October 1st wedding and he was very accommodating and responsive with the changes we needed to make as the wedding got closer and the day-of timeline adjusted. On the day of the wedding, the team was great and perfectly captured our special day.

Profile Picture kristy , 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Shane was so easy to work with. Three members of the wedding party said they didn't even know he was there. My sister said "that video was amazing, like a Hollywood production, you better give him a glaring review!!!". My husband and I thank Shane for capturing the best parts of our wedding and putting them in a video for us to revisit throughout our marriage. Awesome awesome awesome!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We cannot rave enough about the positive experience we had with WeCinema Films! The search for a wedding videographer was one of the most difficult tasks during our wedding planning process. Most of the wedding films we viewed online seemed painfully cheesy and many of the videographers were reluctant and inflexible in discussing the direction and style we wanted our video to take. We had almost resorted to settling with a videographer we weren’t entirely keen on when we thankfully found WeCinema Films.

We met Shane in person, and unlike the numerous other videographers we’d interacted with, Shane was genuinely interested in what we were looking for in a wedding film, willing to accommodate our video style requests, and patiently answered every question we had. Shane is so amiable and we knew right away that we would enjoy working with him. Another aspect we greatly appreciated about WeCinema Films and made them stand out is how responsive they were — our most responsive vendor by far — which definitely made our planning process much easier.

Abe, our videographer, and Maté, his assistant, were so sweet and such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! They were discreet and had a very calming effect on everyone, and guests had nothing but good things to say about them. Abe and Maté also got along very well with our photographer from a different vendor.

And most importantly, we absolutely love our wedding film! We were so moved and in tears when we first watched it. WeCinema beautifully captured every meaningful moment and caught the ambience of the day as well as our style. The highlight reel was expertly edited and the cut was paired perfectly with the music we requested. We find ourselves watching it over and over again.

From the start to the very end, our interactions with WeCinema Films were always exceedingly positive. Shane and his team are true professionals and we *highly* recommend them for wedding videography!

Profile Picture User7020781, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Shane (and WeCinemaFilms) did a fantastic job for us on all levels. Not only were they amazing to work with and extremely flexible, but we couldn't be happier with the end product. Shane picked the best footage and really crafted our story in the way we want to remember it. The filming quality and editing is extremely professional, and never corny. He catches the perfect angles and light, all the laughs and smiles, and makes incredible transitions from ceremony, to cocktails, to the dance. And to top it all off, the small edits that we requested were completed very quickly, with great attitude, and he made sure they were consistent with the rest of the film. It really was like working with a friend...and we highly recommend WeCinemaFilms!

Profile Picture Rowan, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Choosing a videographer was one of the most challenging decisions of our wedding planning process. It was so important to me that we find someone who would be able to immortalize our big day in a way that represents our style. Shane is such a nice person and was so easy to work with from the very start. My husband and I had a call with him and described what we were looking for and the finished product truly represents exactly what we asked for from the beginning. We've watched the video countless times already and love that we will be able to revisit it for years to come. Thank you so much WeCinema for documenting the happiest day of our lives and for helping to make our vision come alive!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours

We absolutely love our wedding video!

Shane and his team were professional and easy to work with, from the planning stages to our big day. From the beginning, he stood out during our vendor search by responding promptly and thoughtfully to my hundreds of questions. I had a question about what lighting sources they would use, and rather than dismissively wave me off as others had done ("stop stressing out, leave that stuff to us, we've done this before"), Shane took the time to discuss every detail - I'm the type where this really put me at ease, and obviously any wedding vendor that is able to keep people calm is priceless. Payment was easy and they handled all of the logistics.

We had a smaller, untraditional venue (urban winery in Brooklyn) that the team navigated multiple rooms without missing a single moment. Our guests didn't have to worry about electric cords, awkward equipment, blocked views, or glaring lights like I've seen at other weddings. Shane and team truly melted into the background while capturing everything.

Their pricing is very competitive. Also, they were one of the few vendors willing to discuss options beyond pre-set packages. During the early stages of searching, I was surprised how many companies try to limit your options or pressure you to pay more. Shane was totally flexible and really worked with us to get exactly what we wanted within our budget.

To some, it might seem riskier to go with a company that isn't one of the "mega brands" of the wedding industry. However, Shane's extensive film experience shines through, his team is wonderful, and we couldn't be happier with our experience!

Profile Picture User6741538, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WeCinema did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. Our cinematographer, James, was completely professional and discreet. Most of our bridal party was shocked to see a video after the fact since they hadn't even noticed him filming! He seemlessly blended into the background but the results were really wonderful. Both our highlight video and featurette are something we will cherish forever. Shane (the owner of the company) was also lovely to work with whole putting together our contract and during the editing process. He was incredibly flexible and accommodating in providing us with what we needed. HIGHLY recommend this company!

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was hesitant about having a videographer at my wedding. My husband and I worried that in addition to photographers, it would just be too much and distracting for everyone at the wedding. Boy were we wrong! My mom's wedding gift to us was a videographer and she assured us that it would be something we would cherish for years to come and eventually we agreed. We carefully reviewed samples online and finally came across Shane's work with WeCinema and were blown away. He was so open to what we wanted and helped us feel at ease by asking great questions, and what we might and might not want filmed. When I met him the morning of, he was extremely nice, processional and excited, and seemed like such a great guy. We barely noticed the camera's all day and just received our clip this morning and were beyond impressed. We have watched it 5 times today alone- it was more than we every could have hoped for and we are so glad that we listened to my mom- after all, mom's know best! You will be in excellent hands with WeCinema.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, Digital Download

We had Shane do our wedding video and we loved the final results which made our parents cry. He was extremely responsive, professional and easy to work with. I would recommend going for a second videographer as there were some parts of the wedding that were not captured that I would have liked to seen.

Profile Picture User5602391, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Cinematic, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

We have only seen our highlights reel so far, and we are so happy with Shane's work and can't wait to see more! We met with Shane a couple of times before the wedding and talked with him on the phone. He was always patient, responsive, friendly, and flexible. We had a few requests about the style of our highlights reel and footage that was important for us to have, and so far he has nailed it! When watching our reel, my husband (a professional photographer) immediately noticed the great picture quality (clarity, color, sound etc.). We also noticed Shane's excellent editing choices such as listening closely to the words of our officiant (rabbi) that played over the reel, and cutting to footage that expressed the rabbi's words. Shane didn't miss a beat, and his work so far is so awesome that it gives us goosebumps and brings us right back to the day, making us smile every time we watch it. We almost didn't get a videographer for the wedding, and now can't imagine NOT having Shane there to help document our wedding day. Thanks Shane!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are incredibly happy that we chose WeCinema Films for our wedding day. They were responsive, knowledgeable and professional - and we love the finished product. Shane was one of our most responsive vendors, which was really helpful especially when we made a some changes to our ceremony the week of the wedding. There were two videographers from WeCinema at our wedding, and we thought that they did a good job of keeping a low profile through the ceremony and reception. Shane was responsive after our wedding about the timing, and incorporated music that I requested. We couldn't be happier with the quality of our highlight and full length video. I would highly recommend WeCinema!

Profile Picture User5488404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow - truly exceptional! I just received my highlight film from WeCinema (only one month after my wedding!) and it exceeded my highest expectations. I knew from my planning discussions with Shane that he was meticulous, detail oriented, hard working, and had a vision. The day of our wedding he and his team showed up on time, and they were courteous and respectful. They got along well with our photographer and our officiant (both of whom separately commented on how easy WeCinema was to work with). But the finished product is what separates WeCinema from the rest of the videographers we considered. Shane didn't just capture beautiful images. He told a story - carefully interweaving speeches with moments that we otherwise would have missed. Thanks to Shane and his team, we are able to relive the best day of our lives every day. We couldn't be happier with the final product, and we would wholeheartedly recommend WeCinema to anyone looking for a skilled videographer for their special day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Weddings, as everyone knows, can be the biggest challenge in a person's life. There are so many moving parts, people, vendors, etc that having someone like Shane really take care of everything needed to remember our special day was a gift from God. He made us feel totally comfortable and confident, and his work is exceptional. He took the best day of our life and made us a memory we can take with us forever. Thanks Shane, you absolutely rock!

Profile Picture Robert, 4/19/15, 1 Review
4.7

Truly one of the best wedding videos I've seen after many, many months of research. The quality seems like they should be much more expensive than they are. I couldn't be happier with our video.

Profile Picture Lizzie, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception