Webrix Media Productions Reviews

36 | Newport, WA

36 Reviews for Webrix Media Productions

Laura B. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Brad went beyond DJ for us

Brad Ended up being way more of a DJ than we ever expected for our wedding. He was a great coordinator as well. Prior to the wedding, he did some extra coordination with our vendor about equipment to make sure every corner of our outdoor venue had music. Brad was always responsive to emails and texts. He showed up on time and went straight to setting up. We made a few day-of changes that he was very flexible and accommodating to. The best part of having Brad as our DJ, however, was that he was more attentive to us than our venue was during our day. He always asked us if he could get us anything (drinks or food) and was consistently checking in with us to make sure everything went according to plan and that we were aware of how things were progressing. It was awesome. We also added the photo booth to our package and it was a huge hit with our guests. Everyone, including us, loved the unlimited pictures and are very glad to have the memories with us. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you Laura for your kind words! I will have your photos from the booth ready for you this week, look for a link in your inbox! Wishing Mike & you all the best in the future!
  • Ser

Ser I. · Married on 11/07/2020

10/10 would recommend!

Brad Thew from Webrix Media did an incredible job for us! He was easy to communicate with, listened to our suggestions and helped us with decisions we were unsure about, and really exemplified the Master of Ceremonies (MC) role during the reception! Brad had everything so dialed, that about 30 minutes into the reception our wedding planner (who has done over 1,000 weddings during her 20 year career) said she felt comfortable leaving because "The DJ really seems like he has the schedule down and is on top of it." And he did! Besides being a total pro on the mic, Brad also made an extra effort to ask us how we were doing and if there was anything he could do for us. He even made sure we had our champagne glasses topped off for the toast and pictures! All in all, we were extremely pleased with Brad and his services, and would not hesitate to contract with him again in the future. 10/10!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your incredible words! We are glad you decided to choose us to be a part of your special day and it was a blast! Congratulations and we wish the best for both of you!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2020

Such a fun night!

Brad was amazing! He made our whole night go smoothly. From our ceremony to the reception, everything with the music was perfect. Our ceremony songs all played at the perfect time. During the reception everyone young and old was having a great time! Book Brad for your special day and you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kristen! Wishing both Chris & You all the best in the future! You all were a great group to party with!
    -Brad
  • Mindy

Mindy R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Stellar Stevens Wedding, 08.29.2020, 10 out of 10.

From the beginning, all the way to very end of wedding day, these guys were ROCK STARS in every element possible. The communication, the genuine energy and convenience this company provides is the perfect package for a stress free day. We had to/ were able to move our wedding from WA to ID due to our governor cancelling receptions, with a HUGE THANK YOU to owner Brad Thew for having connections in all the right places! Our DJ BENTON did a fantastic job keeping all my loved ones boogin' all night long & of course helped the entire evening flow effortlessly from one event to the next! I could not be happier with our experience & I highly recommend booking with Webrix media Productions for ANY event needs.
    Mindy Stevens

Sent on 09/10/2020

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad we were able to assist and make you wedding stress-free! Much love and many years of happiness to Zach & you! :)
    - Brad

Ambrosia C. · Married on 08/15/2020

100% recommend

Brad was our DJ for our wedding, he went above and beyond my expectations not only at the wedding but before as well. His tools brought up so many good preparation ideas to help things go so smoothly.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and having us at your wedding! Wishing you and Randy all the best in your future together! :)

Briana · Married on 06/27/2020

Best wedding ever

Brad was the best DJ we could have ever asked for! He went above and beyond, from making sure people had drinks, to clearing the dishes when dinner was done. The music was wonderful and Shane (groom) and I truly had our dream wedding and wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for the absolutely amazing review and having us at your wedding! Wishing Shane & you all the best in your future together!

Acacia · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience, we had a blast

Brad was so helpful! He made sure we had a great time and even went out o his way to do it!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amy J. · Married on 09/05/2019

Incredible DJ!

Benton was the best DJ I've seen. We were very fortunate for him to be the DJ at our wedding. He made the entire night super fun with his enthusiasm and music choices. Our guests had a lot of compliments for him. We had the time of our lives because of the amazing job Benton did. I highly recommend Webrix services. Brad was incredibly helpful with his immense wedding knowledge and was available for any random wedding questions. They made wedding planning so much easier and stress free. I cant thank them enough!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Aaron

Aaron G. · Married on 08/17/2019

100% awesome

He was amazing!! Always asking if we needed anything to drink and kept our glasses full the whole night. He kept the wedding running smoothly when things started to get rushed and kept it looking like it was never rushed. Would definitely recommend him to anyone and use him again if needed.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Paige E. · Married on 08/04/2019

Small Summer Wedding

We had Brad at Webrix Media as our DJ and Officiant for our wedding. He did an amazing job working with more than a few unique requests that he was able to seamlessly integrate into the wedding. He was able to make sure my father daughter dance song, which was hard to find as it was from an 80s musical, was fun and not the theatrical version. He worked well with both the caterer and photographers to make sure our day was spectacular and stress free. Brad's wife Amanda was able to take a video of the ceremony at the last moment for us, which I greatly appreciate.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sydney · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding DJ

Brad was absolutely AMAZING! We seriously cannot stop talking about how great he was. From the moment he stepped foot on the venue property he was asking how he could help us. The moment the ceremony ended he came up to us and offered to get us a drink, checked how satisfied we were with the ceremony music and quickly updated us on the schedule. The amazing service continued through the entire evening. We heard guests commenting on how Brad was clearing tables and offering to bring them things they might want. He consistently checked in with us on the schedule and made sure we had time to eat dinner and greet guests. When our food vendor was taking a while to serve we began to get stressed and Brad came up with the creative solution of making the food line our reception line to greet guests. It relieved our stress and made the guests wait seem shorter. When the dancing started Brad seriously brought the party. The last hour was nonstop dancing and Brads music choices were perfect. He was pumping up the crowd and dancing didn’t end until the last song (the guests even requested an encore). Anyone looking for a DJ for a party or event will be extremely happy if they hire Brad. 12 out of 10, worth every penny spent.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 07/06/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

We are so happy we decided on Webrix. Brad went above and beyond to help make our night as smooth and fun as possible. He had everyone on the dance floor!! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jordan P. · Married on 07/06/2019

Best DJ you can have.

Brad was probably the best Dj we could have asked for. He was doing more than expected of a dj and really made our day about us.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Allesondra · Married on 06/29/2019

One of a kind DJ!

I would HIGHLY recommend Brad at Webrix for any DJ/EmCee services you may need. His prices are so reasonable and he offers multiple upgrades like uplighting and his wife can do photography as well. We purchased the standard wedding package and Brad went above and beyond on our day. He was easy to communicate with, quick to respond, and eager to help.

On the day of Brad was more then just our DJ. Our videographer was more then late and Brad offered to video our first look and vows so we wouldn't miss out on those moments. He helped guide the rehearsal and worked well with our officiant. During our reception he made sure we had full drinks and was always checking in to make sure we had what we needed. We received so many compliments on the music choice even though our bunch wasn't a large dancing group. We also had multiple people tell us they thought Brad was one of our friends because he was so personable. 10/10- whatever way you need it written. We would HIGHLY recommend Brad for your DJ needs.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Loren

Loren T. · Married on 06/24/2019

Brad and Amanda are wonderful

Brad and Amanda are a power couple. They’re not trying to boss you around on your wedding day and want to make sure you’re happy. From the get go, Brad was very communicative and sweet. He catered to my every need and addressed every question right away. Come our wedding day, Brad continued to ask if we wanted anything. He went above and beyond getting us beverages all while being a pro DJ! No one really understands how important a good DJ is until experiencing a bad one. While doing event planning, I’ve seen some nightmarish DJs. Lucky for me, Brad is the opposite. Very pleasant and easy to work with - not to mention, having sick beats. I haven’t seen Amanda’s photos of us yet, but I’m sure it won’t disappoint. I definitely get the quality over quantity vibe from her and that’s so important to me. She wanted to make sure we got every shot I wanted and was so patient with the other photographer I hired. They’re definitely not the kind of vendor that once they get your deposit, you lose all communication with. I had that happen to me with other vendors and was very displeased. I’m so happy we found Webrix! You definitely get more than you pay for with them and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Loren! Your Family & Friends were amazing people to meet and get to know and you both were fantastic! I have seen a sneak peek at the photos Amanda has been working on and I think Joe & You will be very pleased! Look for them to be in your inbox soon! :)

Connor A. · Married on 06/22/2019

Brad is Awesome!

Brad was amazing during our months leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself. He met up with us to discuss the wedding multiple times and the day of the wedding was fantastic. My guests loved the music and danced all night!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You both, your wedding party, and all your guests were a blast to be around and I am glad you all had a great time!

Mitchell G. · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and fluid

Brad is professional and everything you want in a DJ. He makes sure he knows what you want and he gets the job done. There was no down time between songs and nothing went wrong at all. He’s a great guy running a smooth operation. I’ll recommend him to everyone I meet who is having an event that needs a DJ

Sent on 07/03/2019

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I wish all the best to you & your amazing wife! So much fun with you both and your guests!
  • C Din56

C Din56 · Married on 06/08/2019

More than a DJ!

Our wedding venue recommended Brad from Webrix to be our DJ and we cant thank them enough! From day one Brad was very easy to communicate with and very open for meetings, special requests, and gave us recommendations. We did not have a wedding coordinator but it turns out we really didn't need one, Brad was able to keep the entire wedding on track and in a very polite and no pressure way. We had some last minute custom requests after the rehearsal and he was able to get them taken care of without a problem. Our wedding day had broken rain/thunder storms and the venue was mostly outside but Brad was able to change up the events so we could do what we needed during the breaks in downpours. We had multiple guests comment on how great he was. In between events he brought the entire wedding party refreshments and asked if there was anything we needed. I really think Brad was a key factor in making our wedding the best it could be despite the unfavorable weather. We wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Emily · Married on 05/25/2019

Brad was amazing!

Brad was so helpful and so informative, and affordable!
    He has such a great personality and is super personable. He is thourough and double checks everything and made our reception go so smooth! He took care of my husband and i and made sure we had everything we needed (food, drinks etc) I wasnt picky on music, so i let Brad take more control, and we got so many compliments on the music he played for dancing, as well as for moments with eating and socializing.
    He is great at talking you off the ledge when you feel like you've been a terrible person lol ( just too much stress)
    We will forever recommend Brad for anything and everything and will use him in the future if needed!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Emily! Your wedding was a blast to be a part of and I am glad everyone had a good time!

Michelle T. · Married on 05/18/2019

Webrix Media

Brad was amazing! He catered to our every need, and beyond. He picked the best music, and had everyone out dancing the entire night. He kept the reception moving right along, and kept us informed of everything that was about to happen. He made our reception a blast, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Webrix Media Productions's reply:

Even with all the rain you guys partied hard! It was soo much fun being a part for your special day! Thank you for having us and the kind words Michelle! Wishing only the best for you and Zach!

Nancy · Married on 10/06/2018

Brad and Amanda made my wedding absolutely amazing! They were always on time and very helpful. We didn't have the time to really use their website and add a bunch of songs but Brad read the crowd like a pro and picked the best songs for the type of crowd and everyone ranted and raved about how much fun they had. These guys are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

We highly recommend Brad! He was professional, easy to work with, quick to respond to any questions we had in the months leading up to our wedding, and he really knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor! He made our wedding so much fun and everyone was impressed with him.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Chelsie · Married on 09/08/2018

Brad at Webrix was AMAZING. My husband and I used his services for our wedding 8/9/18. He was so professional and made our wedding a complete blast. All of our guests loved him. Brad even showed up to our rehearsal to make sure everything was ready for the wedding. Don’t shop around like we did. I wish we would have just called him first and saved ourselves the time! Best DJ we have met.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

He made our day run so smoothly and helped us out so much with the flow of our reception. Don't know what we would have done without him there on our big day!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Thomas · Married on 08/18/2018

Just do yourself a favor and choose Brad. Life will be much easier with Webrix.

Sent on 09/27/2018