Webinet Photography Reviews

Webinet Photography 4
Webinet Photography 5
  • Lysander

Lysander Saguid · Married on 08/27/2019

It was a pleasure to work with Jodi. And her work are out of this world.

Amazing photographs from an amazing team!

Thank you Webinet Photography! Jodi was such a delight to work with. We were able to meet with her a month or two before our wedding and after laying out the vision and timeline, she and her team were so "on it" in terms of timing and making sure we got the shots we knew that we wanted. When you are planning an event with lots of moving pieces it's so nice to know that something as important as the photography is covered and you don't have to worry about it.

As the day went on she was really able to find these and capture such stunning photographs in these small intimate moments, and locations, and ideas, all of which turned out so brilliantly. The picture through the water fountain. The picture with the capitol building in the background. The lighting in the evening. Truly, amazing work. We, and our family and friends, are so impressed and pleased.

People spend so much time and energy planning a wedding and it can go buy for the couple and family in such a blur, and so having the day and these moments memorialized, so brightly, is really something we couldn't be more appreciative of. Again, thank you to Jodi and her team. Awesome work. A joy to work with. And would 100% would recommend her and her team!

Webinet Photography 6
    Webinet Photography 11
    Webinet Photography 12
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Webinet Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much. You guys really are the best! We really enjoyed working with you and sharing in your day. I wish you all the blessings in the world on your future!!!

Amy · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photos, creative poses, and great value!

Jodi and her assistant were very thoughtful and responsive to what we wanted for our wedding photos. She did her homework by scoping out our venue and the other locations we wanted to stop at to take pictures, which was very helpful! She found some amazing spots for our pictures, and they turned out beautifully! Jodi and her assistant were very kind and easy to work with, and they are a local family business in Rocklin, CA. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We so enjoyed working with you and sharing in your amazing day!!

Bonnie Burlock · Married on 03/08/2019

Wedding Video

THE VISION:
    I had this vision of what I wanted for a wedding video. I shared my ideas with Jodi of Webinet Photography and she created THE most perfect opening ceremony video. This will be shown at our wedding before the actual ceremony begins. She produced this incredible piece that we will treasure forever! I've watched it a dozen times now and each time am overwhelmed with emotion. I am confident our wedding guests will thoroughly enjoy this production!
    PROFESSIONALISM: Jodi was extremely professional and full of life, making my fiance and I feel comfortable in front of the multiple cameras and equipment surrounding us. We were able to be completely natural and actually be ourselves for this all important piece of our big day.
    DELIVERY: Jodi quoted a time she'd have the video link ready and kept her word. We requested a few modifications, and she obliged and had the final video ready, this time earlier than promised. The turn around time was unbelievably quick. Exceeded our expectations!
    OUR EXPERIENCE: Jodi has an abundance of creativity and vision; these coupled with the amazing customer service and high level of integrity made for an extremely wonderful experience. Her talents and skills made for an amazing video that will be the launch to our wedding ceremony as well as a priceless keepsake forever.
    RECOMMENDATION: I emphatically recommend Webinet Photography & Jodi to anyone! Actually, I already have.

Webinet Photography 13
    Sent on 04/25/2019

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bonnie! I thoroughly enjoyed working with both of you! It is pure joy to connect to your amazing story.

Allison · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome. Would definitely contact for future events.

Jodi was the best photographer for our wedding. She’s so cool and relaxed and makes you feel super comfortable. Everyone loved her.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! I loved taking photos of the both of you!!! You had one of the coolest weddings yet!
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 06/21/2017

So Thankful for Webinet Photography capturing our engagement, and wedding photos. Berlin and I love the photos and enjoying seeing them around our new home everyday! The day of our wedding was so hot but Jodi was professional and positive. Very thankful for the photos and so glad we hired Webitnet Photography.

Webinet Photography 14
    Webinet Photography 15
    Webinet Photography 16
    Sent on 01/03/2018

Webinet Photography's reply:

Yes the heat of the day added to the glow both of your showed in every photo. Both of you knew how to pose and were so photogenic, it made my day so fun and easy.

Carolyn · Married on 06/20/2015

It was such a pleasure to have Jodi (Webinet) take our engagement and wedding pictures. She is so creative, artistic, and skilled at capturing what turns out to be beautiful shots.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn. I will never forget the magic of your day:)

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2014

We had such a great time working with Webinet Photography. They made the experience fun and the photos turned out perfect. I highly recommend working with them.

Webinet Photography 17
    Sent on 02/06/2018

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristen, I so enjoyed taking your engagement photos and sharing in your big day! You two are such beautiful people a perfect couple.

Sasha · Married on 07/27/2014

Jodi @ webinit media is the best! She is very professional and knows all the great shots you want to get on your wedding day! Not only that but she has the biggest smile and finds joy in other’s love so she’s a pleasure to be around on your special day!!

Webinet Photography 18
    Sent on 12/01/2017

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you Sasha, We loved being apart of your heartfelt day! it was a day to remember always!

Larysa · Married on 01/11/2014

Very friendly; they make it very comfortable during the photography sessions.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Webinet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Larysa, I hope you are doing well. You two are such a precious couple. Blessing on your new year!