The Pavilion at Weatherly Waterfront Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Amanda H. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience all around

We booked Weatherly sight-unseen, and let me tell you, we couldn’t be happier we did! Denise, the owner, is incredible to work with, and she has thought of every single detail to make this venue perfect. The property is magical, the pavilion is stunning, and the bridal and groom suites for getting ready are amazing. We received so many compliments on the venue, everyone was blown away. Denise and her coordinators, Janet and Sarah, took care of every detail and answered our many, many questions along the way. If you are looking for a perfect venue and fantastic team to work with, search no further, Weatherly is it!
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 06/13/2020

Dream Wedding Venue!

Weatherly was the perfect wedding venue for us and we are so grateful for everything Denise did to make our day special. Denise and her team of planners are so kind and helpful. They have fantastic vendor recommendations, answer questions all throughout the planning process, help run the rehearsal dinner, and even set up decor for the wedding. Denise was also flexible and supportive when we had to reschedule our wedding twice for COVID. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and seeing it for the first time almost made me cry. Getting married in front of the water and celebrating under the beautiful pavilion was a dream. Weatherly provides many options to personalize your day, like multiple choices for ceremony arches, lawn games during cocktail hour, and special add-ons, like fireworks! We truly had the most perfect, stress-free day with Weatherly’s help. Thank you so much!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 08/17/2019

Gorgeous Setting, Friendly and Professional Staff, Magical Memories!

This was truly our dream venue and we are so thankful we booked with Denise at Weatherly! Denise and her team were so welcoming and friendly and made our wedding planning process a breeze! She truly treated us like part of her family. The entire Weatherly team worked tirelessly on the day of to accommodate us and were so professional and fun to work with. The backdrop was spectacular and our guests were in awe of how beautiful our whole day turned out. We could not have asked for more out of a venue! I cannot truly recommend Weatherly enough. We feel so fortunate to have spent our special day at this beautiful location!
  • Lee-Ann
    Lee-Ann Married on 07/27/2019

Truly a Dream Wedding - Stunning Sunset Views on the Water

This venue was everything we could have imagined and more. Its gorgeous backdrop with the river will give you the most stunning views. The sunset for our wedding was so amazing, and our guests really enjoyed those moments. Our wedding day had perfect weather so we were so lucky to have these breathtaking views. It is truly a special place and the photos do not even do it justice. The owner is a sweetheart and is so welcoming to everyone. The grounds are very well-kept, the lawn was perfectly cut for our day, and the reception area was kept to the highest standard. Our guests enjoyed being outside and playing the lawn games as well as the fabulous bar and beautiful pavillion with such lovely structure. This was an absolute dream wedding venue for us to share on our amazing wedding day.
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 06/01/2019

Magical experience

We just had a magical wedding reception at Weatherly. We were looking for something laidback but elegant with views of the water and room for our guests to roam around the lawn - Weatherly definitely delivered. Denise and her team were professional and friendly and great to work with - and they were great at suggesting other vendors for us to bring in.
    Bria Married on 09/02/2018
    I don’t even know where to begin. Denise is AMAZING...From start to finish, she was absolutely wonderful. The venue is beautiful and the pavilion added the perfect touch to the property to seriously make for the perfect reception area with fans to keep you cool during summer weddings, rather than just having a tent. The waterfront makes for beautiful pictures, especially if you catch the sunset! I could go on and on about Weatherly...Highly recommended!!!
    Krista Married on 04/29/2017
    Weatherly Farm is absolutely stunning!! No other venue that I visited compared to Weatherly. I had my ceremony and reception here. Denise is so warm and caring. Her goal is to make sure you have the dream wedding that you deserve. She made sure everything on her property was perfect and that everything that I had planned happened accordingly. The sunset on the water was so beautiful! Her house makes the best back drop for pictures too! I had the best experience with Denise and her family, I wouldn't have changed a thing!
    Deidra Married on 11/12/2016
    Denise is the sweetest woman ever! She is great to work with so far and is so helpful! Her home is BREATHTAKING!! I can't wait to have my big day here!
    Brian Married on 06/25/2016
    Weatherly Farm was the perfect venue and Denise, the owner, was unbelievably helpful and accommodating. Seriously, Weatherly Farm was the glue that made everything work on our wedding day. Unbelievably gorgeous venue, reasonably priced (the most affordable waterfront venue we saw by FAR, and we looked at everything in Maryland), etc... our guests said it felt like a fairytale. Honestly, if you're thinking about Weatherly Farm, GO SEE IT. You won't believe it until you're actually there. It's incredible... the other reviewers aren't lying! My one and only caveat is that this is a venue for a DIY couple -- that said, our wedding came out significantly less expensive than we expected it to (and more than $15k less than it was going to be through one of the "all-in-one" venues where all you need to do is show up) so it was definitely worth it.
    Mary B. Married on 08/15/2015
    We had our daughter's wedding at Weatherly Farm. It's a beautiful waterfront venue. Everything about Jordan's wedding was absolutely perfect. Denise is so easy to work with and very accommodating.
    Michelle Married on 08/01/2015
    Denise was fabulous! She was more than helpful providing information on rentals, DJ, Officiant. She responded to all of our emails and phone calls with helpful information. If she didn't have what we were looking for, she went out of her way to try to find it for us. I HIGHLY recommend Weatherly for all of your future wedding needs
    Casey Married on 06/06/2015
    You won't beat the views, privacy, and price of Weatherly Farm. This is a venue for a DIY bride! Denise allows you to be creative, and make your day come to life. I would suggest hiring a day of coordinator at this venue so you can sit back in the gorgeous bridal suite all day without a worry!

One recommendation: come up with a good back up plan in case of rain. And use Elite Beatz for your DJ and tent rental. They are a preferred vendor and Jimmy Guy is a PRO!
    Shannon Married on 05/23/2015
    Weatherly Farm is an amazing place for a wedding! My husband and I had the perfect wedding. We are still getting rave reviews from our guests 6 months later. Denise was amazing to work with, she was always willing to answer my zillion questions and provide information or go out of her way to find out something if she didn't know it off hand. This place was so affordable for everything that you receive. I was on a strict budget and made all of my floral arrangements myself. Denise allowed us to come out and use the property all day on Friday and have the rehearsal dinner that evening. It made my life so much more stress free being able to bring everything out in advance and then build everything from the crab shack! Suggestion to other brides - make sure you plot out your wedding timeline in advance. I ended up changing my ceremony to start earlier than what was on my invites to allow for my reception to last longer since you must be completely done by 11pm. I would highly recommend this place to everyone, you won't be disappointed!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 04/25/2015
    Weatherly Farm was a beautiful and wonderful venue to hold the wedding and reception of our daughters dreams. They could not have made in anymore special that they did. We were so pleased and thankful to have such professional and caring people to work with on this special day. We highly and have recommended Weatherly Farm to all for their wedding or special event.
    Ashley Married on 10/04/2014
    Wonderful venue for a wedding. I got do many compliments on the gorgeous location. The owners and their family were very helpful and willing to do whatever was needed to make our day perfect!
    Natalie Married on 09/27/2014
    We absolutely loved Weatherly. The view is georgous. Denise and family were so helpful. It was an amazing experience. Highly recommended.
  • User1999441 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had the pleasure of being married at weatherly farms this past year and were soo happy with how everything turned out. This venue is just beautiful and has the most amazing sunset on the water ..perfect for wedding photos. In addition to being so pretty Denise the owner of the property went above and beyond to accommodate every single thing we needed before during and after the wedding! Perfect venue!
    Sarah Event on: 05/12/2013
    We used this venue to host a charity event, they were very hospitable and a pleasure to work with. The views and grounds are gorgeous with many possibilities.
  • User998979 2+ years ago
    Weatherly Farm is a wonderful place to get married. There are so many options and the family is great to work with.
  • User2222713 2+ years ago
    Denise is amazing to work with! The property is beautiful!
  • User2462919 2+ years ago
    This venue is absolutely beautiful and it is a unique hidden gem in Southern Maryland. The property is awesome because you have so many options with how you want to set up your wedding events. Denise is a joy to work with and really helpful in providing recommendations etc. My friends and family are still raving about how beautiful our wedding was and how much fun they had. My only piece of advice I wish I had known at the beginning is to be prepared to tackle every single little detail of wedding planning with this gorgeous venue. You're basically renting the property for the day, so if you're like me and have never even planned a birthday party, for the love of God, invest in a wedding planner.
  • User2644494 2+ years ago
    This was my absolute dream venue! I could not have asked for a more beautiful place to get married. Denise, the owner of the property, is amazing to work with. She is extremely flexible and helpful through the whole process!

SIDE NOTE*** do not book if you are not willing to be a diy bride. All you get here is the property, you book all your own vendors, and worry about all the fine details. I recommend hiring a planner or a decorator. If you are a diy bride, this is for sure the venue for you :) it was all I could ask for and more!