34 Reviews for We Heart Weddings

MC (5)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
34 We Heart Weddings Reviews

Laura was very helpful with choosing the wedding music and met with us a couple of times. She kept the wedding reception events moving and on time and got the party guests rocking! Great job!

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

From first contact to the last dance, Laura was the most incredible vendor to work with. I planned my wedding long distance and communicated with Laura via text/calls/emails and she was always easy to get ahold (essential for a stressed out bride!). I wanted the theme of the dinner portion to be like a romantic evening in France with french bistro music playing and Laura was totally down to help me create that vibe (whereas other DJs I had talked to complained that the music was in their library and the fee to add it would be $100-200). She also provided ceremony sound, reception music, and worked closely with my ceremony violinist to provide him wireless mics to make sure he sounded great. Above all though, she confidently took command of the wedding day and helped the evening flow from event to event seamlessly. Laura was so sweet and kind throughout the day and I appreciated that I could count on her to keep things on track. With Laura, you get a DJ, wedding coordinator, and MC, all in one for an incredible value. Several of my guests commented on how fun she was during the shoe game and how much they liked the music, thank you so much for making our day beautiful, we couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/27/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Laura went beyond the call of duty in her professionalism and quality of service at our daughter’s wedding this summer. She was more than just a DJ; she was a first-class master of ceremonies! The ceremony sound system worked flawlessly, the wedding and reception music was perfect, and the slide show was first-rate – all especially impressive for an outdoor venue. Laura’s choice of equipment, sense of event flow, enthusiastic announcements, and positive approach all reflected an experienced and classy DJ.  Laura seemed to know our wedding needs before we did! Her advice on music selection made the day extra special. We wondered if our particular guest list "personality" would enjoy dancing--yet dance they did, right up through the last song! Laura’s responsiveness, flexibility, and joyful demeanor throughout the entire process was truly a blessing to us.  Her uplifting, non-cheesy passion for celebrations is contagious and a delight to all! You will get a superb value for the dollar and be more than satisfied if you go with Laura at We Heart Weddings.

Profile Picture LJ and K, 7/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Laura was the DJ for our wedding and she was great! The ceremony music was timed perfectly and she rocked the reception. She was helpful and flexible the day off as our timeline shifted throughout the night. I booked them throught the Seattle Wedding Expo and they were a great price! Overall I couldn't imagine going with any one else.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Where do I even start? Laura from We heart Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always so informative and accommodating! The day of our wedding she was truly an angel. Cheesy, I know. Buy seriously! I don't know what we would have done without her. She took control of my wedding timeline and was just there for us every step of the way. The music was perfect! Loved every song that played. I recommend Laura 1000%! She is a gem. She will not disappoint you! Also very affordable. Please do not sleep on We heart Weddings! You will be blown away.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura did an amazing job! She kept everyone on schedule, and rearranged when things fell behind. We didn't realize that our first dance song was 6min long, so she was able to fade it out shorter without anyone really noticing. I would definitely recommend her and this company to anyone looking for a DJ at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Alia, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I was beyond content with our DJ. Michael was the best. Our musician for the ceremony was stuck in traffic and couldn't make it in time so Michael took over. I put the song list in his hands and he played the perfect mix of songs. I wouldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User4316217, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

I give this company the highest rating possible in all areas. Something always go wrong with weddings, but the dj'ing of the wedding went off without one single issue!! Our dj (Laura) was so great. She was friendly, professional, so helpful and I recommend her for any music event you have!! She played all the right songs, she got the crowd dancing and I just loved her personality!! You won't go wrong hiring her!!

Profile Picture User5509562, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laura is very easy to talk to, and the set up for selecting preferred songs for your event is user-intuitive and helped us get hyped for our big day!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura was absolutely amazing at our wedding! She made the whole event flow SO smoothly! My husband and I got so many compliments about our wedding being the best they had ever been to and how well it flowed. Laura is extremely talented and knows her stuff! I will always recommend her!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura was amazing! We met her at the Seattle wedding show and she instantly impressed us with her warm personality. To quote my husband "I like her, lets hire her!" Not only was she nice but she was very professional and helpful with questions.

My husband and I weren't very specific about what we wanted, we just gave some ideas that we liked and it worked out perfectly. With our suggestions she created a playlist that was better than we could have done! The dance floor was packed all night long and we have received numerous compliments about the music.

Thank you Laura!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura was great! She kept the party on schedule and everyone had a great time. I would definetly recommend her to my friends who are newly engaged.

Profile Picture User4372992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laura's DJ services was so wonderful! She was organized, efficient, and listened to everything I wanted. She is so experienced so nothing seemed too difficult for her. I was also very pleased with their photography services! Beautiful photos and they got my stuff back to me very quickly. I was somewhat apprehensive about doing photos b/c I Hate pictures, but am so glad I did! I highly recommend Events With Integrity!

Profile Picture User3754222, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

There are not enough words in the dictionary to say how wonderful We

Profile Picture Monica, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We found Events with Integrity at the Wedding Expo in Seattle. I talked with Laura and was really impressed with her professionalism. She gave me an instant quote since she was familiar with our venue and gave us plenty of time to book and receive a discount. Our quote was very reasonable compared to other DJs.

I had no problem with communication with Events with Integrity. I received feedback and answers to my questions in a timely manner. The wedding day went very smooth and Laura made sure everything went the way we discussed. She even took time out of her day to come to our rehearsal to get a better idea of how she could make our day amazing. We didn't need to ask her to do anything the day of, she took care of everything. We let her choose the dance music to play for the most part and I'm sure glad we did! Everyone had a great time and danced the night away. I would highly recommend this company to anyone for anytime of event needing a DJ. They are a great value and are very professional and will make your event unforgettable.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laura did a great job with the music for both the ceremony & reception.

Profile Picture Jeric, 8/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura was great! We had specific music requests for our religious ceremony and she accomodated the requests with no issues. The music was awesome and everybody had a great time at the reception! I highly recommend Events with Integrity for any DJ needs.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura is the best DJ we have had the pleasure to meet. From the beginning, Laura was very professional, organized and made sure we were comfortable with any decisions made while offering great ideas and advice. We're truly glad that we listened to her advice because Laura was a thoughtful, professional, and awesome DJ (and she has good taste in music). Anyone who's ever planned a wedding knows how stressful it can be, and Laura went out of her way to make sure we felt at ease.

As I said, planning a wedding can be very stressful and the last thing you need is to worry about is if your guests are enjoying themselves. With Laura, there were no worries. She was very witty with the crowd, moved the wedding along smoothly, and most importantly, had everyone on the dance floor till the wee hours of the morning! Our wedding has continued to be that epic event everyone still talks about. Open bar, photo booth and a kick ass DJ!

I will continue to recommend We Heart Weddings for any wedding or corporate event, and I urge you to ask for Laura to work the event 

Profile Picture Sonia, 7/11/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Laura did a fantastic job being our DJ at our wedding. I was amazed!! She was very friendly and easy going from the beginning. She played all of the songs perfectly for the ceremony and had perfect song choices for the reception. Thanking her at the end of the night, it was nice to casually chat with her. She really seems to enjoy what she does.
I highly recommend events with integrity.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/30/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands down the BEST dj service!! We had Laura and she rocked it! She flawlessly DJ'ed & MC'ed our wedding from start to finish. She was super fun to have... I highly recommend EWI and suggest you request the lovely Laura to be your DJ!

Profile Picture A, 6/2/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Like the post says above I wish I could give 6 stars. Michael Fort and Events with Integrity are phenomenal; he truly goes above and beyond. He actually tried to get to know his clients. Michael was our officiant and wedding DJ/MC. I wish I would have gotten the other DJs name because he was great too. He even wished me congratulations, which was so nice. They were very professional and easy to contact. Michael will do exactly what you ask him to do and play the music you want to hear. I strongly dislike “wedding” music like the electric slide and cupid shuffle; he knew that and none of those songs were played. He pronounced our names correctly during the ceremony and reception, which doesn’t always happen at some weddings.
Events with Integrity are by far the best around.

Profile Picture User2026117, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I wish I could give 6 stars. EWI/Integritas was the BEST ever. He met with us several times (at my request :-)) and knew exactly what we wanted.
We got married three years ago and still get comments about how good our DJ was. A DJ can make or break the reception...nothing else has that kind of power over your party!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/5/08, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laura was awesome to work with! She helped ensure everything ran smoothly, and made sure she got songs we requested that were not in her database. Her website was easy to use and was so helpful in making our playlists. The online form is very detailed and included things we probably would not have thought of otherwise. And the price was very reasonable, too--we have no complaints, other than there wasn't enough time to get through our whole playlist!

Profile Picture Larissa, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met Laura with We Heart Weddings at the Seattle Wedding Show, and even though we really liked her, we did not book the company until a couple months later. Despite our waiting to book, Laura still honored the Wedding Show special price, which we didn't even ask about (though we did mention how we found her).

Michael was our DJ for our wedding, and he was fabulous! We had separate areas for the ceremony/reception, cocktail hour, and dancing due to the way our venue was laid out, but he was able to make it work with a single system (as there was only room for a single system). There were also issues and interference with the wireless sound system because we were so close to Puget Sound, but he and our officiant worked out a solution, and we never even noticed an issue or knew about any issues until after the fact.

Michael is clearly an experienced and talented DJ with great instincts. He was able to beautifully transition each of the three songs we used for our processional. He also had to edit one of our processional songs because there were sections of it that we did not want, and he did a great job with that. In addition, we forgot to show him our final pose for our first dance (so he could fade the music away at the right time), but he figured it out for himself, and it was seamless and perfect. We had a weird request for cocktail hour music (movie soundtrack scores, such as any John Williams score) and a vague "easy listening" description as his guideline for dinner music. The music he played for both was perfect as was the sound level.

Michael also was great with the dance party and played music our crowd loved dancing to (without us having to give him a detailed song list; we gave him some guidelines and about five must-play songs). Thank you so much Michael and We Heart Weddings! We had an incredible wedding, and you were a large part of making that happen!

Profile Picture Suki, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews