We Heart Weddings Reviews

51 | Auburn, WA

51 Reviews for We Heart Weddings

• Samantha

Samantha J · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing DJ & Photographer!

Working with Laura and her photographer, Steve, was such an amazing experience! Laura helped make our wedding SO fun and memorable. She quickly caught on to mine and my husband's personalities and captured them in the music she played. Her photographer listened to the poses I preferred and was able to perfect them for pictures. I would 100% recommend working with Laura whenever the opportunity arises.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Nathaniel

Nathaniel Brown · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!

The DJ and MC services that Laura provided were excellent! The song choices fit our request perfectly, the online planning tool was a huge help, and her communication was quick and professional. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and it’s in large part due to Laura!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Tony · Married on 09/01/2019

Best wedding dance party ever!

Laura was an absolute gem to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception! She was very personable, timely, organized, and fun! She made the process of finding music for our special day extremely easy. And, she kept the party going all night long! I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie Fettig · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply the BEST!!

We can’t say enough about the DJ who blew the roof off the party for our reception!!
    To have an amazing and flawless night and have a DJ who knows what she’s doing and kept the party going and the timeline on point! She also made a beautiful slideshow for us too! We can’t thank you enough Laura!! You definitely put passion into what you do!

🌟To anyone looking for a DJ for any type of event look her up! You won’t be disappointed!!🌟
    ✨https://www.facebook.com/WeHeartWeddings/We Heart Weddings

Sent on 09/09/2019

Shari Hormel · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic experience!

Laura was wonderful to work with! She came along side and helped us through the process of decisions, she listened, advised, & was amazing at the wedding. A real joy to work with!

Sent on 06/26/2019

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Shari! It was truly a pleasure working with you and sharing such a wonderful, fun, memorable day!

Merissa · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Sound

We Heart Weddings was great! We never knew how overwhelming DJs could be until we started looking. We were bombarded by DJs with flashing lights, huge egos, and music that wasn’t our vibe at all. We were recommended We heart Wedding by our caterer ACT 3 and we are so thankful for this! Laura at We Heart Weddings was exactly what we were looking for. We were able to create playlists of music we wanted during our ceremony, bar hour, and dinner. We are definitely not the dancing type, but we knew our guests were, so we left that playlist up to Laura, who was able to create a track list that got all of our guests out on the dance floor. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Michaela · Married on 11/17/2018

The perfect addition to our wedding!

Laura was absolutely amazing! She kept everything running on time and didn’t miss a beat! Her music selections were perfect for the spots I was stumped on songs and people commented all night on how great she was! So beyond thankful to have her as part of our big day!

The fine print: she was on time, ready to roll and awesome from start to finish. Communication prior to the wedding was perfect, quick and informative! A true professional!

She was fun and delightful, felt like a party of the family!

Seriously look no further! She does not disappoint!

10/10 would recommend

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sara · Married on 09/30/2018

My family and friends had the best time and everyone loved the music throughout the entire night. She was able to put together the best song for our father daughter dance. And even saved the day when my songs for walking down the isle weren't working with the venue.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Hailey · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent! Highly Recommend!

My wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without Laura! From the beginning she really went above and beyond. She helped with wedding planning, recommending other vendors, building a timeline ect. - Then the day of she was a rockstar! She ensured the sound and music went flawlessly and assisted in the day of coordination! Even when it got chaotic she stayed calm, positive, and professional. I would highly recommend her and her services to any bride and groom.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

Thanks for everything Laura, we really enjoyed having you be a apart of our wedding day! You made it that more special :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much, Allison! I enjoyed being a part of your special day! <3

Heather Richey · Married on 08/27/2018

Highly recommend!

Laura did a great job with setup, MC duties, and even went so far as to hunt down a not so common karaoke song that we requested. She was very easy to work with, professional, and I would definitely recommend her for any event. Thanks Laura!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Peter · Married on 06/09/2018

We Heart Weddings did an excellent job at our wedding in Seattle in June 2018. The music and announcements went off without a hitch throughout the night, including when we--mid-first dance--decided to cut the song short! The announcements were tasteful and concise and the music kept people dancing all night long. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/06/2018

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Peter! It was an honor and such a great day!

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

Laura was amazing! From my first contact with her, she was responsive, nice and eased all my worries about hiring a DJ. She made the process very easy. The wedding went so smoothly and was so much fun- I owe a lot of that to her and can't thank her enough. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/10/2018

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! I appreciate you trusting in me on such a big day!

Kathy · Married on 11/04/2017

Laura was very helpful with choosing the wedding music and met with us a couple of times. She kept the wedding reception events moving and on time and got the party guests rocking! Great job!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/27/2017

From first contact to the last dance, Laura was the most incredible vendor to work with. I planned my wedding long distance and communicated with Laura via text/calls/emails and she was always easy to get ahold (essential for a stressed out bride!). I wanted the theme of the dinner portion to be like a romantic evening in France with french bistro music playing and Laura was totally down to help me create that vibe (whereas other DJs I had talked to complained that the music was in their library and the fee to add it would be $100-200). She also provided ceremony sound, reception music, and worked closely with my ceremony violinist to provide him wireless mics to make sure he sounded great. Above all though, she confidently took command of the wedding day and helped the evening flow from event to event seamlessly. Laura was so sweet and kind throughout the day and I appreciated that I could count on her to keep things on track. With Laura, you get a DJ, wedding coordinator, and MC, all in one for an incredible value. Several of my guests commented on how fun she was during the shoe game and how much they liked the music, thank you so much for making our day beautiful, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/07/2017

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! Your day was so fun and I just loved the style and the vibe! Not to mention how beautiful you were twirling around in your incredible dress! Thank you for trusting in me to help make your day special!

LJ and K · Married on 07/23/2017

Laura went beyond the call of duty in her professionalism and quality of service at our daughter’s wedding this summer. She was more than just a DJ; she was a first-class master of ceremonies! The ceremony sound system worked flawlessly, the wedding and reception music was perfect, and the slide show was first-rate – all especially impressive for an outdoor venue. Laura’s choice of equipment, sense of event flow, enthusiastic announcements, and positive approach all reflected an experienced and classy DJ.  Laura seemed to know our wedding needs before we did! Her advice on music selection made the day extra special. We wondered if our particular guest list "personality" would enjoy dancing--yet dance they did, right up through the last song! Laura’s responsiveness, flexibility, and joyful demeanor throughout the entire process was truly a blessing to us.  Her uplifting, non-cheesy passion for celebrations is contagious and a delight to all! You will get a superb value for the dollar and be more than satisfied if you go with Laura at We Heart Weddings.

Sent on 08/09/2017

We Heart Weddings's reply:

You are so kind! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with all of you and I am so happy that everything went so wonderfully! It was truly an incredible day!

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2017

Laura was an absolute rock star at our wedding! We Heart Weddings was recommended by our venue, and Laura exceeded our expectations. I put our wedding playlist totally in Laura's hands, and she did a phenomenal job. There was never a moment at our wedding when the dance floor wasn't crowded -- and I give full credit to Laura. Every song she played was on point. In every photo we have of our reception, you can see Laura smiling and having a great time, and her energy was shared by everyone there. I would highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

ps. I have been to weddings DJ'd by other We Heart Weddings DJ's, and they are all superb!

Sent on 07/20/2017

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! It was such a wonderful night and Im so glad that you and your guests had such a great time! I was honored to celebrate with you both! :)

Erica · Married on 09/18/2016

Laura was the DJ for our wedding and she was great! The ceremony music was timed perfectly and she rocked the reception. She was helpful and flexible the day off as our timeline shifted throughout the night. I booked them throught the Seattle Wedding Expo and they were a great price! Overall I couldn't imagine going with any one else.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2016

Where do I even start? Laura from We heart Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always so informative and accommodating! The day of our wedding she was truly an angel. Cheesy, I know. Buy seriously! I don't know what we would have done without her. She took control of my wedding timeline and was just there for us every step of the way. The music was perfect! Loved every song that played. I recommend Laura 1000%! She is a gem. She will not disappoint you! Also very affordable. Please do not sleep on We heart Weddings! You will be blown away.

Sent on 07/25/2016

We Heart Weddings's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you Michelle! I was honored to be a part of your day! :)
  • Alia

Alia · Married on 03/20/2016

Laura did an amazing job! She kept everyone on schedule, and rearranged when things fell behind. We didn't realize that our first dance song was 6min long, so she was able to fade it out shorter without anyone really noticing. I would definitely recommend her and this company to anyone looking for a DJ at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/03/2016
  • SeattleBride

Jagoda · Married on 09/26/2015

I was beyond content with our DJ. Michael was the best. Our musician for the ceremony was stuck in traffic and couldn't make it in time so Michael took over. I put the song list in his hands and he played the perfect mix of songs. I wouldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/06/2015

I give this company the highest rating possible in all areas. Something always go wrong with weddings, but the dj'ing of the wedding went off without one single issue!! Our dj (Laura) was so great. She was friendly, professional, so helpful and I recommend her for any music event you have!! She played all the right songs, she got the crowd dancing and I just loved her personality!! You won't go wrong hiring her!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Erin · Married on 07/18/2015

Laura is very easy to talk to, and the set up for selecting preferred songs for your event is user-intuitive and helped us get hyped for our big day!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Stacey · Married on 06/20/2015

Laura was absolutely amazing at our wedding! She made the whole event flow SO smoothly! My husband and I got so many compliments about our wedding being the best they had ever been to and how well it flowed. Laura is extremely talented and knows her stuff! I will always recommend her!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, Stacey! You are so sweet! I am so happy that your wedding was such a success and that I could be a part of it :)

Shelby · Married on 10/04/2014

Laura was amazing! We met her at the Seattle wedding show and she instantly impressed us with her warm personality. To quote my husband "I like her, lets hire her!" Not only was she nice but she was very professional and helpful with questions.

My husband and I weren't very specific about what we wanted, we just gave some ideas that we liked and it worked out perfectly. With our suggestions she created a playlist that was better than we could have done! The dance floor was packed all night long and we have received numerous compliments about the music.

Thank you Laura!

Sent on 12/04/2014

We Heart Weddings's reply:

Thank YOU, Shelby! Your wedding was so fun and I am so honored to have been a big part of it! Wishing you and Taylor many years of happiness! :)