WBG Fine Catering & Event Design Reviews

WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 6
WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 7

Amber Dutra · Married on 09/14/2019

KC and her team rock!!!

From our first meeting with KC to our wedding date, my husband and I could not have been happier with West Bay Gourmet! KC was very flexible with meeting times and answered all of our questions leaving us both feeling at ease while planning our wedding! She can take a few days to respond to emails, but trust me when I say she knows how to execute a wedding with very little room for error!

We were married at the Kinney Bungalow on September 14th and opted for the fall menu options – Filet with horseradish-tarragon crème, chicken with a lemon, white wine, caper & oil sauce AND pumpkin tortelloni with a sage crème sauce, along with passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour. My husband and I had one of each dish served to the sweetheart table and we could not decide which was our favorite – I literally cut the filet with a butter knife and could not stop eating the pumpkin tortelloni! All of our guests seemed very happy with their entrees, judging by all of the empty plates, and I have never seen so many people at a wedding sharing plates in order to taste everything… Seriously, the best wedding food ever!

KC and her team also set-up our wedding beyond what we could have ever imagined! Our venue allowed for us to be very creative as all décor needed to be provided by the bride & groom, and KC’s team absolutely killed it with the set-up! Between the U-Haul full of flowers and specific look we were going for, they were able to place everything perfectly and did not damage a single item – not to mention they were able to pack everything back up in our U-Haul for easy transport the next day!

We could not have been happier with KC and her team and hope to attend another wedding where she is the caterer – yes, the pumpkin tortellonis are what dreams are made of!

Ps. More photos to come once we have received them :)

Sent on 09/27/2019
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 8
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 9
  • Kathryn

Kathryn McGee · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal Catering!

KC and Team were phenomenal! KC is a wealth of knowledge and with her help we were able to narrow down the large list of food options to come up with the perfect menu for our big day. All of our guests raved about how delicious the food was and how beautifully it was presented. We highly recommend WBG for all catering needs!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent Caterer!

WBG is great! The food is wonderful and KC is responsive, and very helpful. She was organized and took great care of us. We highly recommend using WBG.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 08/25/2018

Effortlessly and Delicious

KC and her staff were just amazing in making my wedding reception perfect, my guests loved the food and service. I would recommend her highly and her prices are great for the professionalism you get.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 10
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 11
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 12

Bridget · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved working with KC and her team at WBG. I was planning a wedding in RI from WA which I thought would be tricky but KC made it pretty easy. She was accommodating of our dietary restrictions (gluten, dairy and my husband's other allergies) and was quickly able to offer substitutions on her original menu. While the planning experience was good the food was even better! Everyone was blown away by dinner and the brunch the next morning. We could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 08/20/2018

WBG Fine Catering & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Bridget!! We loved working with both of your families!!

Kayla · Married on 08/03/2018

KC and team were absolutely phenomenal for our wedding at the Towers! The food was amazing (we received tons of compliments from our guests) but what was truly incredible was the care and attention KC and her team dedicated to our day. They set up all of the decor which looked amazing, and regularly checked in with us to see what we needed. KC was there as we stepped out of the limo, asking us what we wanted to drink, getting it from the bar, and handing it to us as we stepped out of the elevator into the reception area. We truly felt like royalty. I highly recommend West Bay Gourmet!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lynn · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional! There are so many details and decisions to be made the day of the wedding its daunting! KC and Haley knew what I wanted and made the decisions for me so I could just enjoy the day and make memories with my family.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jill · Married on 10/06/2017

The food from WBG was outstanding and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Our guests raved! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Anne · Married on 09/16/2017

KC and the whole crew at West Bay Gourmet made my daughter’s wedding a sublime event- they took care of every detail - the food was amazing-fresh-all cooked and grilled on site- and looked beautiful- creative, original and artisanal display of appetizer stations- and the service was fantastic all night from passed hors d’oeuvres to the buffet dinner, bar tending service, to the dessert table for 150 guests. West Bay gourmet went out of their way to let us know they were on our schedule -even though we were 45 minutes behind schedule in starting the ceremony- KC made us feel totally at ease and was incredibly flexible. From the first meeting with KC through the actual wedding day- the whole experience was joyful and fun to plan with KC- totally professional and clearly loves helping people create magic!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 13
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 14
    WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 15

Allie · Married on 08/11/2017

From the time I met with Casey at WBG I was sold! Honestly I am easily impressed and am not a demanding person at all and they just keep referring to what ever I wanted. And honestly it was really nice! The day of they executed perfectly. Casey was sooooo attentive and would ask me questions just to make sure I was happy. The food was awesome!!! And the bar was great as well! I think I got way more service then what I paid for and they executed perfectly. We had buffet style and it was soooooo good! And all their staff was perfect! Very nice and accommodating and to the poor bartender who had to put up with my young cousins questions about thank you! You gave him a night to remember! Please consider these guys they really aim to please!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Molly · Married on 06/17/2017

KC and her team at WBG were amazing! We had over 200 people at our wedding, and everything went so perfectly! People are still raving about the food and the quality of service! Dinner was served on time and everything was hot and delicious! The presentation was beautiful, too! I definitely recommend using WBG!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Maria · Married on 10/29/2016

Simply Incredible! WBG accommodated all my wants and needs in an organized and patient manner. They were the only caterer that offered an in person meeting to answer any questions prior to signing a contract.
    And they offered a private tasting of the food that would be served at the wedding, whereas most only offer a tasting in a group setting with a pre-set menu.
    My husband loved that guacamole was no extra charge in the taco bar!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Dana · Married on 08/12/2016

WBG is a fabulous choice! KC Bishop goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. KC helped guide us with our menu options providing expert advice and stellar recommendations. She was also willing to work within our budget and make appropriate suggestions. The night of our wedding KC helped make sure everything went smoothly, she was attentive to every detail and I was so appreciative. The food was amazing and people were talking about it for weeks after the wedding. Thank you so much to the entire WBG team especially KC!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Joanne · Married on 05/28/2016

KC and West Bay Gourmet catered our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at Kinney Bungalow on May 28th. I can't say enough about how incredible they were in making Alex and John's day so special. From the very beginning KC was patient and supportive in guiding their choices and answering all of our many questions. Planning the wedding from Philadelphia was challenging, but West Bay Gourmet made it enjoyable and the most wonderful wedding they could have hoped for. The tasting at the WBG store was awesome and a really fun event in itself. For the reception, everything from setting up and decorating, cocktail reception, fabulous dinner, bar tending, and clean up was managed professionally and beautifully by WBG. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for any catering in the future. 5 stars plus!

Sent on 06/08/2016

We recently got married, on May 6th, and West Bay Gourmet was our caterer. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about KC and her team. From the start, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything from the food to the service was amazing. I am so happy with chose WBG because they truly made our night special. Thanks KC....You have a great team and fantastic food. :)

Sent on 05/15/2016

Deidra · Married on 11/01/2015

West Bay Gourmet was incredible! From the beginning, KC was so helpful. She always patiently answered all of my questions and and provided great suggestions. As many couples know planning this part of the wedding can be very stressful, but KC made this so easy for us. She even helped me come up with a floor plan for our reception since we weren't using a vendor and we needed to figure this out ourselves. Her and her staff set up all our center pieces and decorations..they even set up the candy buffet we wanted for our favors. Everything was perfect! I can't say enough good things about this company. Many of our guests came up to us to tell us how delicious the food was and we received compliments on the set up. Thank You KC and your staff for helping to makie our wedding reception a truly memorable experience.

Deidra and Jeb

Sent on 11/21/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/30/2015

From the very first email from KC, I knew this was going to be a great fit. They had an amazing attention to detail, exceed every and all expectations for our day and all the planning that went into it. We were so excited about out catering for the wedding that they were hired to cater our rehearsal dinner as well. By the end of the weekend, we felt like they were a part of the celebration. We couldn't have asked for a better team for both events, everything was delicious and all our guests were raving about the dinner and apps!

Couldn't have asked for a better caterer and WBG will definitely be on our list for future events and parties!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/08/2015

We are so glad that we chose West Bay Gourmet!!! KC was such a pleasure to work with. She was always available to help with our every need. West Bay took care of everything, from start to finish. They knew our venue (the Towers in Narragansett) like the back of their hand. The staff made the room look absolutely beautiful. All of our tables and decorations were set up perfectly. And the food...was amazing!! My guests couldn't get over how delicious everything was!! For the price, you simply cannot beat the quality and service that West Bay Gourmet has to offer. We can't thank you enough, KC!!

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/05/2014

KC and company truly made our wedding happen - the food was amazing, the servers friendly and professional, and they took my jumbled notes and turned my venue into the perfect vision. My only regret is that I did not get to eat more of the food!
    KC from our first meeting was able to help us come up with the perfect menu and also help out with some special requests such as a special meal for my father who not too long ago finished with chemo treatments. That meant a lot to me and KC totally understood and worked with me.
    If you choose WBG for your event you will not be disappointed. From setup to take down they were perfection.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Erin · Married on 09/14/2014

We can't say enough positive things about West Bay Gourmet. They were our first choice and we knew from the moment we finished our tasting that our wedding menu would be amazing. KC was friendly and so easy to work with. She alleviated so much of the stress and worry of the day so we were just able to enjoy ourselves. She and the staff were attentive to all of our guests and even made us new meals when ours got cold as we were called off for sunset pictures by our photographer during dinner. Thank you KC and WBG for making our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 09/18/2014

KC was amazing! Not only was the food great, but the service was impeccable. She made sure my husband and I had our own tray of hors d'oeuvres at the cocktail hour and the wait staff brought us drinks personally throughout the night. KC also set up all of our decor for us (we had no florist) and she facilitated us purchasing our own alcohol for the bar to save money. KC took on so many roles for us and made the day fun and easy.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Lori and KC were both amazing to work with. We went to Lori with a unique menu request for a daytime wedding and she provided a great variety of choices. On the day of the wedding KC and her crew totally rocked! They had not worked out of our venue in a number of years, but everything was flawless. We received nothing but compliments from our guests! We would highly recommend West Bay Gourmet to any couple looking for a wedding or any group needing professional catering.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

West Bay was wonderful! The food was incredible and KC was so attentive to all of our needs and ideas. Our guests were especially impressed by the "signature landscape." Wonderful food and service that allowed me and my husband to simply enjoy our wedding! Amazing!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Celia · Married on 11/10/2013

I do not know where to start in expressing Rory and my gratitude for WBG's tremendous work. Their team did a fantastic job with the catering for our wedding at Glen Manor. I cannot say that I was surprised as it was so easy working with Donna and KC from the very beginning. My husband and I were never stressed or worried about the catering -- and trust me when I say that I was stressed about many wedding related things. :-)

Donna and KC were always warm, professional, enthusiastic, and patient in their exchanges with us. They answered all of our questions and reassured us every step of the way. They made our vision a reality.

I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on the appetizers, meals, drinks, and service. Everything was absolutely DELICIOUS and the atmosphere they helped create was breathtaking! From the way they warmly greeted us when we finally met in-person to the perfect color of the napkins on the tables -- everything was perfect. I spotted some of the staff at the end of the night and gave them a few high fives but that does not do them justice. They were all superb, friendly, and accommodating!!! I could go on forever about them. They were remarkable!

They are angels. West Bay Gourmet is the epitome of what catering companies should aspire to be. We hope that we will one day be able to work with them again for another event.

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • martyna

martyna · Married on 09/21/2013

I had the most fantastic experience with West Bay Gourmet for my wedding. KC was amazing, extremely responsive, extremely helpful, and very flexible. She served multiple roles at the wedding and worked well with our other caterers. The food was fantastic, all of our guests commented on it, plus she went as far to make sure that I had a plate the day of my wedding and could actually sit down an eat!! Her staff was warm, friendly, and very helpful.

The experience could not have gone better, they worked with all of our needs and were very helpful throughout our wedding experience.

Sent on 11/24/2013