Wayne Tree Manor Reviews

19 | Wayne, MI

19 Reviews for Wayne Tree Manor

Andi Dede · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing and Incredible

The service was great. The food was delicious and fresh. The price for the amount of food we had at our wedding cannot be matched anywhere else. The waiters were on point and on top of everything.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jonathan Cooper · Married on 10/13/2018

50th Birthday Party Celebration!!!!!!

Wayne Tree Manor is the way to go for any social events! They will work with you and they have a marvellous manager by the name of Krista, she is just great to work with and so is the owner. We had my wife's Birthday party over there and every one that came had a blast. we will definitely recommend this hall to everyone!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure hosting you and your wife! We hope to see you for many more events!
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/18/2018

Sometimes its hard to get people to understand/create your vision of what your asking for. Well this venue made it happen.We had them decorate the chapel and the reception hall. Everything was BEAUTFUIL. Our wedding was 8/18/18 and we are still getting compliments on how good the food was, how there was lots of food options to choose from, and that it was more than plenty of food for the for the guest. The wait staff was beyond attentive to our wedding party as well as to our guest. Making the arrangements with the staff they were very friendly and always was willing to help or answer any questions that we may have had. They worked well with the few outside vendors that we had. We appreciate that Wayne Tree manor helped make OUR day a success..

Kind regards,
    Nicole & Marvin

Sent on 10/14/2018

Abed · Married on 06/30/2018

My daughters wedding reception in June was perfect! The owner and staff are GREAT, SO accommodating! and very easy to work with, the owner gave us so many upgrades at no extra charge (we didn't request this at all). Even today people are telling us how much fun they had; everyone says they want to book all their occasions at Wayne Tree Manor. The outdoor temperature was 98 degrees and feel like temp was 105, he kept the AC running at full blast. The food was amazing and not to mention the hall is newly renovated.. Its was worth every penny spent...Thank you Wayne Tree Manor and Staff.

Abed Elder & Family.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Harinder · Married on 06/22/2018

I had got the complete package from the hall (hall and decoration). They worked very well with caterer. The process and the event went very smooth, hassle free. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rubbie · Married on 05/20/2018

My wedding was very beautiful and my guest we're raving about it! The venue was perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Rubbie! It was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you all the best!

Majed · Married on 03/09/2018

Beautiful hall, great service, excellent food, recommend this banquet to anyone, they helped plan all my wedding needs in one stop

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • Radhika

Radhika · Married on 08/03/2013

Amazing Banquet hall and service!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Rashida · Married on 10/17/2009

Very professinal and very elegant. The food was delicious, our family are still talking about it. I am truly glad I had my reception here.

Sent on 01/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2009

The reception was great. The food was great. The tables were beautifully set up. The only problem we had was the seating wasn't set up how we wanted (the arrangement of tables on the floor).

Sent on 08/19/2009

The staff here was amazing. The owner not only worked with our budget but also found us all the necessary pieces of the wedding including our dj (who was super amazing-encore event group-highly recommend) also our photographer. They even provided the cake which was delicious. The food here is also great and the wait staff were very attentive. They even decorated for us. My only complaint would be of some of the clutter in parts of the building and small indiscretions of cleanliness here and there. But overall for the price it was wonderful. We had a great wedding and i would highly recommend having an affordavle yet fancy wedding here!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Patricia · Married on 09/12/2009

3.0

I loved this hall. They were very inexpensive compared to everyone else. The only problem I had was many people came to me and said both bathrooms were nasty. I had to tell the staff a few times to go clean them. You dont get to pick out your dessert they provide whatever for you. The food was very good and I liked working with their sales staff.

Sent on 12/12/2009

Marcella · Married on 08/07/2010

I had my wedding reception here in summer 2018 and my bridal shower a few months prior to that . Everything went very well from beginning to end. People still remind me of how great the food was at my wedding and shower.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Erica · Married on 06/21/2013

4.2
      3.5

Food was excellent! However I only dealt with the new office manager(the one I previously worked with was no longer "available") was rather short at times and a little unpleasant to deal with. Despite that, we pushed forward and still had a good time! The room was decorated very nicely.

Sent on 06/27/2013

alan · Married on 10/04/2008

4.2
      3.5

Asked vendor to please turn up the heat. was slow about it but was finally warm.

Sent on 11/28/2009
  • MichiganinMay

Kristina · Married on 05/17/2015

3.6
      3.0

Overall I felt that things went well, but there were a few major issues. The major problem is that the staff does not communicate with each other. At one meeting my husband and I scheduled the manager ran around for 15 minutes trying to find our contract. We were quoted different prices every time we talked to someone different. And the biggest thing was that the venue literally lost an entire case of wine. They make you write out an inventory sheet of alcohol for your event and yet don't check it to make sure everything is in place. After my husband and I took pictures and went to get our first drinks about 2 hours into our reception I noticed that there was not a bottle of Merlot set out. I asked the bartender and she said that there was no Merlot with my event's alcohol. There was. Nobody in the place could find the wine so over half way through our reception they went out to buy Merlot. A nice gesture, but it was not the brand I had purchased and for most of the evening my guests could not have Merlot. I called over a week after my wedding and they still cannot find the wine...um what?! Also, we paid for a fabric backdrop at our ceremony and one of my friends had to go wander around the place for almost 30 mins in order to ask someone to put one up. However, my guests had a great time at my wedding and I loved the convenience of having the ceremony upstairs in the chapel. It's a really affordable venue and the food was really good. The day of staff was super nice. I just wished the management had their sh*t together.

Sent on 05/26/2015

2.5
      2.5

Wayne Tree Manor is very reasonably priced and the food was great. This venue does lack in professionalism, unclear with policies and some what disorganized. They choose to paint the room we had rented for our wedding reception two days before and told me to relax and not worry about it. Overall I would not choose this venue in the future.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Rochelle Perry · Married on 06/06/2020

Very unprofessional.

During covid 19 vendor took money for an event and did not deliver. Vendor did not respond to phone call and did not return a call after numerous voicemails message were left. Very unprofessional.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

The governor has issued executive orders, one of which closes all businesses that are non-essential. Until the executive order is lifted, unfortunately our business is closed, which prohibits us from servicing our customers.
  • Semir

Semir Ali · Married on 04/09/2020

Nightmare.

Avoid this banquet at all costs. They are simply money hungry and have zero regards for you or your situation during these trying times. Due to covid-19, it was not possible to have a wedding at this time even after rescheduling months later. Many times the owner reassured "we will work with you", however, there was no follow-through on their end. I lost thousands to this place and they did not do one thing for me or my wedding. There's a global pandemic and everyone is going through economic hardship, but believe me, this banquet does not care. Once you sign that contract, they will hold it over your head to the grave. If my review could even help just one couple save themselves a massive headache, that’s all I could hope for. Dealing with Wayne Tree Manor is not how any couple wants to start their new life together.

Sent on 08/01/2020