Wayne Tree Manor Reviews

Wayne Tree Manor View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Mary B. Married on 05/06/2022

Attended Wedding Reception May 6,2022

I attended a Wedding Reception on May 6, 2022 and I was quite impressed with this Venue. The room was beautifully decorated. The fresh fruit and dessert tables offered quite a variety of deliciousness. All in all it was a lovely wedding. Congratulation to the Bride and Groom and Thank You for making their day so special!
    Maha E. Married on 05/06/2022

Great Service

we had a family weeding last week and the service was excellent. Altogether the staff was great and lots of help. The owner of the banquet was very professional and well dressed as if he was apart of our family and friends that attended the wedding; The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed it.

Thank you Abu Mahir and Mahmoud for your hospitality :)

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Maha! It was our pleasure! Our number one goal is satisfied customers and guests! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
  • Anita
    Anita M. Married on 10/30/2021

John & Anita McNac Wedding/Reception

My wedding was on October 30, 2021, our host was excellent and our food was delicious. This is my second event at Wayne Tree Manor and each time they have over exceeded my expectation.

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! Our number one goal is to make sure that our customers are happy! We look forward to seeing you again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sanjuan H. Married on 09/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue and great food!

The venue was very clean and elegant, perfect for the occasion! The food was delicious and all guest was satisfied as well.
    Julia C. Married on 09/24/2020

Clean and professional!

Staff was very polite and professional! My family and I really enjoyed the food. The venue was very nice and clean.
    S Mumford Married on 03/14/2020

Very classy/professional

I would attend another party here. My husband and I were guests and thought how professional the staff were. We also attended for the Wayne Memorial High School dinner, again very nice and clean.
    Andi D. Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing and Incredible

The service was great. The food was delicious and fresh. The price for the amount of food we had at our wedding cannot be matched anywhere else. The waiters were on point and on top of everything.
    Jonathan C. Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

50th Birthday Party Celebration!!!!!!

Wayne Tree Manor is the way to go for any social events! They will work with you and they have a marvellous manager by the name of Krista, she is just great to work with and so is the owner. We had my wife's Birthday party over there and every one that came had a blast. we will definitely recommend this hall to everyone!!

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure hosting you and your wife! We hope to see you for many more events!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sometimes its hard to get people to understand/create your vision of what your asking for. Well this venue made it happen.We had them decorate the chapel and the reception hall. Everything was BEAUTFUIL. Our wedding was 8/18/18 and we are still getting compliments on how good the food was, how there was lots of food options to choose from, and that it was more than plenty of food for the for the guest. The wait staff was beyond attentive to our wedding party as well as to our guest. Making the arrangements with the staff they were very friendly and always was willing to help or answer any questions that we may have had. They worked well with the few outside vendors that we had. We appreciate that Wayne Tree manor helped make OUR day a success..

Kind regards,
    Nicole & Marvin
    Abed Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughters wedding reception in June was perfect! The owner and staff are GREAT, SO accommodating! and very easy to work with, the owner gave us so many upgrades at no extra charge (we didn't request this at all). Even today people are telling us how much fun they had; everyone says they want to book all their occasions at Wayne Tree Manor. The outdoor temperature was 98 degrees and feel like temp was 105, he kept the AC running at full blast. The food was amazing and not to mention the hall is newly renovated.. Its was worth every penny spent...Thank you Wayne Tree Manor and Staff.

Abed Elder & Family.
    Harinder Married on 06/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had got the complete package from the hall (hall and decoration). They worked very well with caterer. The process and the event went very smooth, hassle free. Highly recommended.
    Rubbie Married on 05/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was very beautiful and my guest we're raving about it! The venue was perfect!

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Rubbie! It was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you all the best!
    Majed Married on 03/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful hall, great service, excellent food, recommend this banquet to anyone, they helped plan all my wedding needs in one stop
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 08/24/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding of my daughter on July 31,2021 it was awesome everything they promise they did that and more. The chapel was beautiful!!!

On July 31,2021 my daughter wedding and reception was here. If you are looking for a one stop venue for wedding and reception this is your place. The chapel was beautiful and just what we needed. The food was really good….

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! Our number one goal is satisfied customers and guests! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
  • Radhika
    Radhika Married on 08/03/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing Banquet hall and service!!
    Rashida Married on 10/17/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very professinal and very elegant. The food was delicious, our family are still talking about it. I am truly glad I had my reception here.
    V. Hall Married on 07/23/2021
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Church Anniversary Celebration

I recently attended my church's anniversary banquet and the facility was very nice and clean, the staff made sure the event went along smoothly. Great food, beverages, and service. I'll keep them in mind for my next event. Keep up the good work, Wayne Tree Manor!

Wayne Tree Manor's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure. We are glad that we could help to make your Anniversary celebration a memorable one. We hope to see you again soon!
    Jennifer Married on 07/17/2009
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    The reception was great. The food was great. The tables were beautifully set up. The only problem we had was the seating wasn't set up how we wanted (the arrangement of tables on the floor).
  • User2580078 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff here was amazing. The owner not only worked with our budget but also found us all the necessary pieces of the wedding including our dj (who was super amazing-encore event group-highly recommend) also our photographer. They even provided the cake which was delicious. The food here is also great and the wait staff were very attentive. They even decorated for us. My only complaint would be of some of the clutter in parts of the building and small indiscretions of cleanliness here and there. But overall for the price it was wonderful. We had a great wedding and i would highly recommend having an affordavle yet fancy wedding here!
    Patricia Married on 09/12/2009
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved this hall. They were very inexpensive compared to everyone else. The only problem I had was many people came to me and said both bathrooms were nasty. I had to tell the staff a few times to go clean them. You dont get to pick out your dessert they provide whatever for you. The food was very good and I liked working with their sales staff.
    Marcella Married on 08/07/2010
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my wedding reception here in summer 2018 and my bridal shower a few months prior to that . Everything went very well from beginning to end. People still remind me of how great the food was at my wedding and shower.
    Erica Married on 06/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Food was excellent! However I only dealt with the new office manager(the one I previously worked with was no longer "available") was rather short at times and a little unpleasant to deal with. Despite that, we pushed forward and still had a good time! The room was decorated very nicely.
    Alan Married on 10/04/2008
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Asked vendor to please turn up the heat. was slow about it but was finally warm.
  • MichiganinMay
    Kristina Married on 05/17/2015
    3.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Overall I felt that things went well, but there were a few major issues. The major problem is that the staff does not communicate with each other. At one meeting my husband and I scheduled the manager ran around for 15 minutes trying to find our contract. We were quoted different prices every time we talked to someone different. And the biggest thing was that the venue literally lost an entire case of wine. They make you write out an inventory sheet of alcohol for your event and yet don't check it to make sure everything is in place. After my husband and I took pictures and went to get our first drinks about 2 hours into our reception I noticed that there was not a bottle of Merlot set out. I asked the bartender and she said that there was no Merlot with my event's alcohol. There was. Nobody in the place could find the wine so over half way through our reception they went out to buy Merlot. A nice gesture, but it was not the brand I had purchased and for most of the evening my guests could not have Merlot. I called over a week after my wedding and they still cannot find the wine...um what?! Also, we paid for a fabric backdrop at our ceremony and one of my friends had to go wander around the place for almost 30 mins in order to ask someone to put one up. However, my guests had a great time at my wedding and I loved the convenience of having the ceremony upstairs in the chapel. It's a really affordable venue and the food was really good. The day of staff was super nice. I just wished the management had their sh*t together.
  • User1145375 2+ years ago
    3.1 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
    Wayne Tree Manor is very reasonably priced and the food was great. This venue does lack in professionalism, unclear with policies and some what disorganized. They choose to paint the room we had rented for our wedding reception two days before and told me to relax and not worry about it. Overall I would not choose this venue in the future.
illustration stars