Wax + Whale Co. Photography Reviews

Wax + Whale Co. Photography 1
  • Kelley

Kelley Fowler · Married on 12/10/2019

Incredible

10/10 would recommend Jordan Scott. She is so kind, sweet, and professional. From the second my husband and I met her for our engagement photos, we knew we made the right decision. She made us feel so comfortable and beautiful and did the same thing for us and our bridal party on the day of our wedding. She fit in perfectly with our friends and family and we received so many compliments from guests about how amazing she was. Jordan had just had her first baby 2 months prior to our wedding date and you never would have been able to guess. She was so prompt, professional, and fun. She sent us sneak peaks of our wedding photos while we were on our honeymoon and it made our day!! HIGHLY recommend Jordan!

Wax + Whale Co. Photography 2
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Wax + Whale Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words Kelley!! It was an honor to to capture your love!! Congratulations to you both!! Can’t wait to work with you guys again in the future!!

Ellet · Married on 03/30/2019

Jordan is so professional and accommodating. She goes out of her way to make sure you’re comfortable, and she’s so creative! She made our engagement shoot everything I hoped for and more. This is my third time working with her, and no one can capture my family the way she can.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Richwlle · Married on 10/13/2018

Jordan is amazing! Her communication, patience, & creativity during both my bridals and our wedding day really shined :) Her professionalism was consistent as well!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Marisa · Married on 03/24/2018

High quality and professional!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • FutureMrsThomas

Karleigh · Married on 12/17/2017

Wax + Whale Co is such an amazing duo! They made sure my day was the most amazing ever and I honestly couldn’t have asked for better people to take care of me the day of and the months leading up! Every question I had, every detail, absolutely everything was taken care of to a T! Thank you guys again for making my day so memorable!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2016

Jordan is such an amazing person and photographer! She’s easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera!

Sent on 04/09/2018