Wax Entertainment Reviews

5 | Howell, NJ

5 Reviews for Wax Entertainment

Victoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Day of My Life

Our wedding was truly one of the best days of our lives and Wax Entertainment helped make it possible. The music was exactly what we asked for and was so accommodating to all the age groups who attended. They were great at making sure we got to each part of the reception, but we never felt rushed. Numerous guests came up to us afterwards letting us know that it was one of the most fun weddings they’d ever been to and we know we have our DJ to thank. Absolutely perfect experience.

Sent on 05/23/2019

James Volk · Married on 10/07/2018

Stellar Wedding Entertainment

Working with Wax Entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Craig and his team were amazing. They were attentive and Insightful giving great recommendations on how the night should go and what would keep the party going. We had complete confidence they would fulfill our vision. They worked with integrity and were extremely responsive calming a nervous brides worries. My husband and I wanted to make sure that it was a night to remember for us as well as our guests. Craig and Wax Entertainment did just that! Countless guests of varying ages commented on how great the music was the night of the wedding. Several even told me it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I feel I have Wax Entertainment to thank for that! I look forward to working with Wax entertainment again.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Denise · Married on 06/10/2017

Everything was perfect! Music, DJ (Craig), accommodating.. Everything was great! No complaints - Would definitely use again. I 100% recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Lance · Married on 05/14/2016

Craig was more than we could have hoped for. He listened to what we wanted, and he delivered in a big way. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Sound quality, lighting, and professionalism is top notch.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Ashlie · Married on 09/26/2015

Our original DJ canceled 4 days before our wedding, but he gave me Craig's number and I'm so glad he did. Craig had very little information about us (we didn't even get a chance to meet beforehand!) but he was perfect. He knew just what everyone wanted to hear; our guests had such a great time!

Sent on 09/29/2015