Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service Reviews

34 | Milwaukee, WI

34 Reviews for Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service

Tom Kelepouris · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Affordable DJs!

They did a great job for us! Took requests from our guests and had people dancing all night. They played a nice mix of music for all ages. I would refer them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Stan Little · Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome DJs!

Dave & Marsha did a Fantastic job at our reception! They played a great mix of music and kept the volume at a nice level so guests could not only dance but have conversation. Would highly recommend this husband and wife duo!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Emily Fink · Married on 07/20/2019

DJ music for wedding and reception

Dave and Marsha were amazing! They were so organized and had great communication with me throughout my whole wedding planning process! They did my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and entire reception night music and they did a great job with the schedule flow. They did a wonderful job with keeping the dance door above too! I highly recommend them for your wedding or special event! Thanks so much, Dave and Marsha!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kohloff · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful experience!

Wavey Davey B's DJ Service exceeded our expectations in every way for our 20th Wedding Anniversary party! They were very easy to work with and helped us really get the dance floor filled and partying with all our guests! All of our guests enjoyed the fun activities they offered out on the dance floor and, in fact, our guests are still raving about how much fun they had that night! I would highly recommend this DJ service for a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or any event!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Molly · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic experience

We had a great time at our dance.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Stacey Williamson · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJs!

Dave & Marsha did a fantastic job at our reception! They played a great mix of music for everyone to enjoy. They kept the dance floor packed all night long. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Corey · Married on 11/17/2018

We have had the pleasure of working with Dave and Marsha numerous times for different types of events and have always been extremely impressed! Each time they have gone above and beyond expectations. You will love them!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Barb · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome Husband & Wife DJs

We want to thank you for the Great job you did at our wedding! We were very happy with the variety of music you played for everyone. Nobody left the dancefloor. We will definitely refer you to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you for playing at our wedding. We appreciate the wonderful job you did. We'll certainly recommend you to our family and friends. You and your wife did a great job!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Ellie · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve & I would like to thank you and Marsha again for the superb job you did with the music at our wedding reception! We were very impressed with your professionalism in making the arrangements and in your DJ act. I still am receiving compliments on what a great party is was. The music was just great and we have already recommended you to several people. You did an excellent job and made our wedding reception one to never forget. Thank you again! Ellie & Steve

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jill · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much! You did such a great job at our wedding... we had so many compliments and you played such a nice mix of music. You kept everyone on the dancefloor all night long. We will gladly recommend you to anyone who needs a DJ.
    Jill & Mike

Sent on 12/12/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Dave was perfect for our wedding and matched our musical tastes flawlessly. He set up quickly and quietly and got things rolling for our dinner and dance music. We got SO many compliments on the music, and he even got members of our non-dancing family up on their feet. Great value, great quality, and we would recommend him to everyone. Thanks for making our day beautiful, Dave!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Katie & Ben! Marsha & I had a great time with you and your guests. Congratulations again to you both!

MARIA AND SCOTT · Married on 09/03/2017

Dave & Marsh were very creative with activities and kept the guest entertained throughout the night.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2017

David and his wife are absolutely phenomenal! My husband told me that I found a great dj to preform for our wedding! They were always making sure people were out on the dance floor. They felt like they were family because they actually truly cared about our guest! I had the best night of my life and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations to you!

Kevin · Married on 06/10/2017

Throughout the process, Wave Davey B's Affordable DJ service was a joy to work with. The responded quickly when first inquiring and every interaction was completed in a professional manner. They were very flexible, as we changed our wedding venue from inside to outside, and it was completed quickly with no problems. Music that was played during the ceremony, dinner, and dancing was great quality and they did amazing job keeping people dancing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kevin. It was a pleasure to work with you & Jena. Congratulations again!

Kourtney · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave & Marsha were PHENOMENAL! Dave's communication leading up to the wedding was fantastic- he had great dance floor & song ideas that they executed on our wedding night and they also played every song that my husband and I wanted to hear during the night. They really got everyone out on the dance floor and we received so many compliments on Dave and Marsha's services!

My favorite part of the night was stepping back and watching all my family and friends dancing. Thank you, Marsha and Dave for making our wedding night SO fun!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

You are very welcome! We had a blast with you and your guests! Congratulations again! :)

Husband and wife team, very lively and good people! We gave them a list of what to play and not play and still had it open enough where they could add in some music they thought the crowd liked and all the music turned out fantastic. We also wanted them to interact with the guests and they did, a couple of games were played. There was one dance game they did where they had two circles one inside the other and each circle would walk a different way and gave everyone high fives and when the music stopped you had to dance with the person you high fived last. Unfortunately being the bride I missed that one but I heard from many guests that they LOVED it! My family likes to dance when there's a gathering but you need good music for that to happen and Dave and Marsha did just that! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Ariel · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely loved having Wavey Davey at our wedding! The communication with them prior to the wedding was clear and timely. They were incredibly flexible and willing to try new things as we requested them to. They played a variety of music that had all (seriously all) of our guests on the dance floor! They also had some fun interactive dance games for our guests. We couldn't be happier with having them:)

Sent on 08/20/2016

Wavey Davey DJ'd our wedding last month and we couldn't have been more pleased. They helped keep everyone at the reception entertained, listened to our suggestions, and helped make the reception a ton of fun. We'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 04/24/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

Wavey Davey and his wife Marcia were great. Super easy to work with, even up until the night before when we still hadn't provided him with all the details they needed. He made the whole night flow and kept the dance floor full. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lora · Married on 08/22/2015

They made My wedding complete with an awesome selection of music. From patsy cline dinner music to my older song requests Dave and Marsha were there to please. I and my husband have gotten so many compliments on our dance because the older folk could visit while the rest of us could dance. Loved this service and will recommend these two for any occasion! Ben and Lora Zimmermann

Sent on 08/26/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Ben & Lora! You were great to work with too! Congratulations again! :)

Ricky · Married on 07/25/2015

Dave and his wife, Marsha, responded to everyone's song requests while paying close attention to what types of music got everyone on the dance floor!!! Dave and Marsha got family members I've never seen on the dance floor before. They made our wedding fabulous, and memorable!!! They were everything we hoped for! Thank you again Dave and Marsha!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Carly · Married on 06/20/2015

Dave and Marsha were absolutely wonderful and are highly skilled at what they do! First of all, Dave was extremely responsive and professional the couple of times we talked before the wedding. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions and going through various scenarios in case of a rain out. They did the music for both the ceremony and the reception, with two set-ups for inside and outside and it went flawlessly. I can't count how many of our guests complimented us on the music. I wish I could post a video as they had every single guest on the dance floor for what seemed like the entire time and things got wild - in a good way. I could not recommend them enough, and will add that they are also very affordable! Thank you again so much Dave and Marsha!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you again for having us as your DJs. We had a blast with you and your guests. Congratulations again! :)

Taylor · Married on 05/23/2015

My wife and I had Wavey Davey as our DJ for our wedding and we could not have been more happy with how it turned out. They were very easy to work with in preparing for the wedding and at a very resonable price compared to all of the other DJ's we looked at. We had a wide variety of people at our wedding. My wife and I are both in college so we had a lot of college kids there. But we also had a lot of older people as well. They played music that fit everyone. From the very beginning until we had to shut it down the dance floor was always full, with people of all ages. They were fun and interactive. We had so many compliments afterwards about how much fun people had. We will definitely be recommending them to all of our friends.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

We had a BLAST with you guys! Thank you & Congratulations again!

Brittany · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I were completely blown away by Wavey Davey DJ and would recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly and very affordable music service. From day one Dave was accommodated our wishes, was flexible, and very willing to help. Very quick in his responses back to our emails. On our special day he got our guests out on the dance floor and they stayed there for the night. We have had nothing but a great experience working with this vendor.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your feedback from my services. Congratulations to you both!