Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service Reviews

28 | Milwaukee, WI

28 Reviews for Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service

Corey · Married on 11/17/2018

We have had the pleasure of working with Dave and Marsha numerous times for different types of events and have always been extremely impressed! Each time they have gone above and beyond expectations. You will love them!!!

Barb · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome Husband & Wife DJs

We want to thank you for the Great job you did at our wedding! We were very happy with the variety of music you played for everyone. Nobody left the dancefloor. We will definitely refer you to anyone who needs a DJ.

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you for playing at our wedding. We appreciate the wonderful job you did. We'll certainly recommend you to our family and friends. You and your wife did a great job!

Ellie · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve & I would like to thank you and Marsha again for the superb job you did with the music at our wedding reception! We were very impressed with your professionalism in making the arrangements and in your DJ act. I still am receiving compliments on what a great party is was. The music was just great and we have already recommended you to several people. You did an excellent job and made our wedding reception one to never forget. Thank you again! Ellie & Steve

Jill · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much! You did such a great job at our wedding... we had so many compliments and you played such a nice mix of music. You kept everyone on the dancefloor all night long. We will gladly recommend you to anyone who needs a DJ.
    Jill & Mike

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Dave was perfect for our wedding and matched our musical tastes flawlessly. He set up quickly and quietly and got things rolling for our dinner and dance music. We got SO many compliments on the music, and he even got members of our non-dancing family up on their feet. Great value, great quality, and we would recommend him to everyone. Thanks for making our day beautiful, Dave!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Katie & Ben! Marsha & I had a great time with you and your guests. Congratulations again to you both!

MARIA AND SCOTT · Married on 09/03/2017

Dave & Marsh were very creative with activities and kept the guest entertained throughout the night.

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2017

David and his wife are absolutely phenomenal! My husband told me that I found a great dj to preform for our wedding! They were always making sure people were out on the dance floor. They felt like they were family because they actually truly cared about our guest! I had the best night of my life and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations to you!

Kevin · Married on 06/10/2017

Throughout the process, Wave Davey B's Affordable DJ service was a joy to work with. The responded quickly when first inquiring and every interaction was completed in a professional manner. They were very flexible, as we changed our wedding venue from inside to outside, and it was completed quickly with no problems. Music that was played during the ceremony, dinner, and dancing was great quality and they did amazing job keeping people dancing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kevin. It was a pleasure to work with you & Jena. Congratulations again!

Kourtney · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave & Marsha were PHENOMENAL! Dave's communication leading up to the wedding was fantastic- he had great dance floor & song ideas that they executed on our wedding night and they also played every song that my husband and I wanted to hear during the night. They really got everyone out on the dance floor and we received so many compliments on Dave and Marsha's services!

My favorite part of the night was stepping back and watching all my family and friends dancing. Thank you, Marsha and Dave for making our wedding night SO fun!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

You are very welcome! We had a blast with you and your guests! Congratulations again! :)

Husband and wife team, very lively and good people! We gave them a list of what to play and not play and still had it open enough where they could add in some music they thought the crowd liked and all the music turned out fantastic. We also wanted them to interact with the guests and they did, a couple of games were played. There was one dance game they did where they had two circles one inside the other and each circle would walk a different way and gave everyone high fives and when the music stopped you had to dance with the person you high fived last. Unfortunately being the bride I missed that one but I heard from many guests that they LOVED it! My family likes to dance when there's a gathering but you need good music for that to happen and Dave and Marsha did just that! Thank you!!!!

Ariel · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely loved having Wavey Davey at our wedding! The communication with them prior to the wedding was clear and timely. They were incredibly flexible and willing to try new things as we requested them to. They played a variety of music that had all (seriously all) of our guests on the dance floor! They also had some fun interactive dance games for our guests. We couldn't be happier with having them:)

Wavey Davey DJ'd our wedding last month and we couldn't have been more pleased. They helped keep everyone at the reception entertained, listened to our suggestions, and helped make the reception a ton of fun. We'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

Wavey Davey and his wife Marcia were great. Super easy to work with, even up until the night before when we still hadn't provided him with all the details they needed. He made the whole night flow and kept the dance floor full. THANK YOU!!

Lora · Married on 08/22/2015

They made My wedding complete with an awesome selection of music. From patsy cline dinner music to my older song requests Dave and Marsha were there to please. I and my husband have gotten so many compliments on our dance because the older folk could visit while the rest of us could dance. Loved this service and will recommend these two for any occasion! Ben and Lora Zimmermann

Sent on 08/26/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Ben & Lora! You were great to work with too! Congratulations again! :)

Ricky · Married on 07/25/2015

Dave and his wife, Marsha, responded to everyone's song requests while paying close attention to what types of music got everyone on the dance floor!!! Dave and Marsha got family members I've never seen on the dance floor before. They made our wedding fabulous, and memorable!!! They were everything we hoped for! Thank you again Dave and Marsha!

Carly · Married on 06/20/2015

Dave and Marsha were absolutely wonderful and are highly skilled at what they do! First of all, Dave was extremely responsive and professional the couple of times we talked before the wedding. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions and going through various scenarios in case of a rain out. They did the music for both the ceremony and the reception, with two set-ups for inside and outside and it went flawlessly. I can't count how many of our guests complimented us on the music. I wish I could post a video as they had every single guest on the dance floor for what seemed like the entire time and things got wild - in a good way. I could not recommend them enough, and will add that they are also very affordable! Thank you again so much Dave and Marsha!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you again for having us as your DJs. We had a blast with you and your guests. Congratulations again! :)

Taylor · Married on 05/23/2015

My wife and I had Wavey Davey as our DJ for our wedding and we could not have been more happy with how it turned out. They were very easy to work with in preparing for the wedding and at a very resonable price compared to all of the other DJ's we looked at. We had a wide variety of people at our wedding. My wife and I are both in college so we had a lot of college kids there. But we also had a lot of older people as well. They played music that fit everyone. From the very beginning until we had to shut it down the dance floor was always full, with people of all ages. They were fun and interactive. We had so many compliments afterwards about how much fun people had. We will definitely be recommending them to all of our friends.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

We had a BLAST with you guys! Thank you & Congratulations again!

Brittany · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I were completely blown away by Wavey Davey DJ and would recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly and very affordable music service. From day one Dave was accommodated our wishes, was flexible, and very willing to help. Very quick in his responses back to our emails. On our special day he got our guests out on the dance floor and they stayed there for the night. We have had nothing but a great experience working with this vendor.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your feedback from my services. Congratulations to you both!

Nichole · Married on 09/20/2014

Thanks for such an awesome time. Everyone keeps telling us what an amazing job you did. We are very pleased with your services. The dance floor was constantly busy! I have never been to a wedding that was like that and now this one was ours and it was just perfect! I loved the circle dance you did, it made people dance with one another and everyone was smiling and laughing. Thank you so much I cant say enough you did great!
    Nichole and Duane White

Sent on 09/23/2014

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

You are very welcome. Marsha & I had a great time with you and your guests. Congratulations again to you both! :)

Dan · Married on 06/07/2014

Dave and Marsha were a great addition to our wild crowd. They allowed us to do what we wanted and played what we asked them to. They did an excellent job getting people involved and out on the dance floor! They made it a fun evening for all in attendance. Even at the end of the evening their energy was contagious....wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Wavey Davey B's Affordable DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Dan & Tami! Congratulations again to you both! :)

Dave was absolutely wonderful to work with through the whole wedding planning process! He made several mixes for us and was absolutely outstanding when it came to meeting our needs! Everyone and I mean everyone was up and dancing right up until the very end of the night! Words can not describe how pleased my husband and I were with his services! Would definitely recommend him and his wife for your next event!

Molly · Married on 10/26/2013

The duo was absolutely awesome! Very professional and read the crowd very well... Extremely reasonable in price and a true joy to work with!

Joe · Married on 10/05/2013

Used for our wedding and he was awesome! Answered emails right away, was very flexible and keep the party going until the event was over. Overall a FANTASTIC choice and I have already recommended him to people. He was much cheaper than the local competition but surpassed our expectations. Book him now, you would regret it.

Rannon · Married on 09/14/2013

Loved, loved, loved Dave from ACA Entertainment!
    Came across ACA at a Bridal Show at State Fair Park, and after talking with and seeing/talking with many others, I decided that they had the best value for their services. After speaking with the owner, I found out that the person I previously was hoping to book, was just booked a few hours previously. She did an amazing job and informing me about another DJ the company had, Dave.
    I ended up having the opportunity to meet with Dave and go over my likes and my expectations. He gave me his personal email and phone number and was great and returning any and ALL of my messages. ACA ended up giving me a phenomenal deal to book with them and Dave threw in free up lighting as well. The colors that he chose, matched my wedding colors flawlessly and really made the room POP even more than it did before.
    On the big day, I had the privilege of having Dave and his wife DJ-ing. His choice of music, along with my many song suggestions, kept the dance floor packed all night. I had numerous wedding guests come up to me, my husband, and both sets of our parents and tell us how GREAT the DJ was. He kept people up and dancing until the lights came on. Dave was very aware of our guests and made sure to play appropriate music for the crowd. He even broke up all the wedding party dances to make sure the guests weren't bored and so that there was always a great variety of music happening.
    I have a unique first name to say at first, but Dave ensured that he knew how to pronounce my name and my new last name and made sure that he mentioned and referred to us throughout the night.
    Dave has a great personality and a great set up. He was so easy to talk to and work with! All of his lights, music, and complete sound system kept the party going all night.
    We are very satisfied costumers and have been referring Dave to many of our newly engaged friends!!