32 Reviews for Wavelight Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
31 Wavelight Photography Reviews

Me and my wife just used Wavelight Photography for our wedding day and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. I have personally worked with over 100 photographers and Noah is truly one of a kind. His personality and attention to detail brings out the best in his clients. He was organized and made sure to get the shots we wanted before moving on. We didn't spend the entire wedding taking a million photos so we were actually able to enjoy our guests, which was nice. He was able to make our budget would work and did not try to sell us on anything we didn't want. A free engagement shoot was included and was a great way to get to know one another before the wedding. You will not be disappointed with Wavelight Photography.

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits

Noah and his assistant were so fun to work with. They both had our bridal party laughing the whole day! It's great that Noah sends you all the pictures so you can download them and keep all of them forever!

Profile Picture Arielle , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Noah and his team as photographers for any occasion. They made our wedding day super easy and stress free. And all of the pictures were amazing. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and if you want the perfect pictures to never forget it this is your guy!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Update:

We just received our wedding photos! First of all I cried with every single picture! And secondly, Noah is fast! We got married almost a month ago! Thank goodness because we were a so anxious! There's so many unique, beautiful shots! Absolutely amazing pictures!!! Thank you for capturing each moment and more!!!! Highly recommend !

Noah and his crew were fantastic!!!! Noah is great, patient, creative , and really listens to his clients! We were soooo happy with Wavelight!! We had a large, rowdy crowd but they honestly handled everything so well and I know they for great shots!!!! We cannot wait to see the pictures !!! Book Wavelight for yours!!!! You will not be disappointed ! Thanks soooo much!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stefania, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Noah and the Wavelight Photography team were absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommended him for anyone looking for a professional, enthusiastic , and talented photographer!! Noah did both our engagement photos and wedding photos- we loved all of our shots. If I could give him 6 stars I would!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noah and his team are simply awesome. The final product of our wedding video is so incredibly beautiful and we couldn't imagine anything better. Noah is so kind and easy to work with. His top priority it to make you happy. Plus, he is completely non-invasive the day of the wedding. It was truly a pleasure to work with him and I look forward to working with him again in the future! Thank you Noah!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Couples should know how important that initial shoot is for chemistry going into the wedding. I felt like that was important to the overall success of the pictures.

Fantastic job, we really enjoyed having you guys there!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noah was wonderful. From the moment we hired him to our wedding day, he was a pleasure to work with. During our test shoot – he made us feel very comfortable with his fun sense of humor and clear directions. At our wedding, he was very attentive, ensuring he caught all the ‘key’ moments, but at the same time blending into the crowd and capturing the light hearted candids of our family and friends we wanted. His patience and enthusiasm through this process were greatly appreciated. You won’t be sorry with your choice of Noah as a photographer.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When one of your best friends who is an excellent photographer tells you to book Noah from Wavelight Photography, you know you're in good hands! We got nothing but the best from Noah. He's such a talented photographer but also has a stellar personality and is so great to work with. He's easy going, personable, professional, responsive, timely, and funny. Also he's really tall :) which gives some really nice flattering angles (you ladies know what I'm talking about). He has a way of making everyone (especially the groom) feel comfortable while capturing some absolutely stunning photos. He has a great eye and captured some unbelievable photos - like works of art type of photos. Thank you so much Noah, we are beyond pleased with your work!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Not only is Noah talented and artistic, but he is professional and super responsive (like within hours via email!). He was understanding of our wants, and also guided us where we needed help. I'm honestly trying to find another excuse to hire him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure doing business with Wavelight Photography. They were very professional and I was extremely satisfied with the services that they provided. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture Chryssa, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Noah is an amazing photographer. I had a very traditional Greek Orthodox Wedding and he captured every part of it. He was very kind to all my guests--including the children. He even took the effort ( and succeeded) to completing the enormous list of photos that my mother wanted done. He also did an amazing job on my engagement photos. We did them in a nature preserve and he even let us include our dog ( whom is very important to us). He did such a great job that even my brother will be using him next year for his wedding and engagement photos. I recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. :)

Profile Picture Evangelia, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noah was absolutely phenomenal!! He was so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. You'd be crazy not to check out his work. Thank for everything, Noah!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Wavelight Photography for our wedding on September 20th out in Westhampton Beach, NY. There are not enough amazing things to say about them!

The owner Noah, is so personable and creative. He makes you feel so comfortable and captures awesome moments. Noah and his staff had such amazing ideas for pictures and they all came out breathtaking! All of our photos were so natural looking and beautiful. Whether it was the pose they suggested, getting us to laugh and not "fake smile", or to the way they used the natural lighting around us - everything absolutely amazing!

We also used Wavelight for our video and let me tell you, WOW! The videographer, Chad, created an absolutely stunning trailer. It reminds me of a movie trailer :) -- I added our a link below into the review if you want to take a look.

I highly recommend Wavelight Photography, all my friends getting married are so upset they already booked their photographer because they wish they could use Wavelight! You won't regret using them :)

Here's the link for our video:

Profile Picture Allison, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Noah photographed my wedding, as well as took some engagement shots for us. The photographs were incredible. He was able to capture our day in such a beautiful way; the photographs represented the emotions of the day, well beyond typical posed wedding photos. My husband, my family and myself were all thrilled with the results. Additionally, we used wavelight photography to film our wedding day on video. Our four minute wedding trailer was incredible and encapsulated everything that was important to us on the day. Additionally, Noah and his staff were a pleasure to work with and were extremely relaxed and easy going during what could have been a hectic time before the wedding began. I would highly recommend Noah and Wavelight to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer/videographer.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I got married on November 2, 2013 and my photographer was Noah Barker, owner of Wavelight Photography. Firstly, Noah is such a down-to-earth person. He was so nice and put my thoughts and ideas first. Secondly, he is so talented at what he does! He captured all the special moments of our wedding day in such unique ways! So many of my guests were complimenting how my pictures turned out and asked for his number! If you need a photographer, I highly recommend Noah! He's amazing!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We originally took engagement photos with Noah and loved the way they came out. On the day of our wedding, Noah came on time to the bridal suit with his team. He was on time and was able to go with the flow as my young nephews were with us. He was very calm throughout the day and never made me feel pressured about the time constraints we had as we took all photos prior to the ceremony. My husband and I each come from complicated families situations and Noah and his team were wonderful about all everything. Noah handled all our requested with professionalism and helped us gather all necessary photos. The families all commented during the following days how nice Noah and his team were during the day. He was directional during our photos and during the classic photos (ie cake cutting) but was never forceful about his directions. He made us feel very comfortable during the day but I never felt he was hovering over us. We received our photos the other day and absolutely love them. We cannot wait to share them with our families.

Profile Picture User3730827, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Noah and his team at Wavelight Photography were amazing! They were recommended to us by friends who used them for their wedding in July, and we could not have been happier. They were flexible, patient, and working with Noah was an overall great experience. Our pictures came out amazing, and the designer of my wedding dress even used Noah's pictures to post on their blog! Thank you Wavelight Photography for capturing our wedding day.

Profile Picture User2668817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My (now) husband and I were referred to Noah at Wavelight Photography by a family member that had worked with him in the past- and we are SO glad she did. Noah is not only one of the most talented photographers but completely down to earth, funny, and easy to work with. He and his team were able to deal with some of the timing issues we had the day of seamlessly, keeping me calm, and getting every picture we wanted in the meantime. His delivery of our photos both for our engagement session and wedding was so fast and efficient- and we LOVED every single one. We would recommend Wavelight to any and all couples and feel thankful that we were able to work with Noah.

- Natalie and Greg 8/23/13

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely LOVE the wedding and engagement pictures that Noah and his team captured. They are beautiful, creative, fun, and caught every moment of our day. I would recommend him to anyone (and our friends are using him for their wedding in September!). He was extremely easy, responsive, and fun to work with, and made us feel completely comfortable and natural while taking pictures throughout the day.

Profile Picture Sam, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wavelight Photography's Noah Barker, is an extraordinary photographer!!! My then fiancé, was not in agreement about hiring a photographer. After seeing the results, he is a changed man!!! Noah was early to our event, incredibly conscientious, sensitive to our needs, and created a wedding album that we will cherish forever. My favorite photos were all of the spontaneous images. Completely unstaged and incredible! He was able to capture the energy and feeling of our special day in an artistic and tasteful way. These photos are above and beyond anything I could've ever imagined! I can't wait for another special occasion, so that I can hire him again. Noah will be the best decision you could ever make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Pearl, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noah Barker and Wavelight Photography were absolutely amazing! Noah and his team made the day relaxing and fun. We were ecstatic with how the photos came out and have received numerous compliments on them. He captured so many beautiful and special moments that we will be forever grateful for! Choosing Wavelight Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. We will definitely be using them for all of our future photography needs. We couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noah barker at wavelight photography was amazing to work with! From our first time meeting him, he was very professional and flexible. He understood that we were paying for most of our wedding on our own so he worked with us and gave us a great price. He took all the pictures I wanted him to take and was able to deal with our big families. He was wonderful and I would love to have him as a photographer for any other occasion.

Profile Picture Maia, 7/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

“Choosing Noah as our photographer was the first and easiest thing we did for our wedding. We had heard so many great things about him, it was a no brainer. It was wonderful to get to know him as a photographer when he took our engagement photos. That really set the stage for our wedding, and we felt like we were hanging out with a friend. The day of the wedding he was early, which I love! He made everything seem so effortless, and he really knew everything that went into the wedding. He even helped bustle my dress! Noah quickly picked up on what was most important to me and made sure to get plenty of shots of my flower girls and puppy Bella. I have to throw a shout out to his team as they were wonderful as well. We opted for a photojournalist who would take black and white and side shots that made you feel like you were seeing an entirely different angle of the wedding. Best decision we made was to hire Noah!” – Ash & Dave

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/16/11, 1 Review