Wavelight Photography Reviews

40 | Glen Cove, NY

40 Reviews for Wavelight Photography

40 Wavelight Photography Reviews

Nell Mueller-Shaw · Married on 09/15/2018

All you could hope for !

Noah and his team are truly fantastic and are all you could ask for to capture your big day. Noah is super chilled and relaxed and makes the whole photo taking experience soooo easy. He truly remembers all of the things that are important to you and what you have discussed over the preceding months and also guides you if you want it. And the most important thing, the photos are AMAZING. Cannot tell you how glad we were that we chose Wavelight and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. Thanks Noah, we loved having you and Alex at our wedding !

Wavelight Photography 1
    Wavelight Photography 2
    Wavelight Photography 3

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

Noah from Wavelight Photography is simply AMAZING!! He has the perfect personality that you would seek in a photographer- friendly and organized with a laid-back, calming nature. Noah and his assistant were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! They went above and beyond to get every shot that was important to us and coordinated the most stunning photos of my husband and I during sunset. Noah exudes the most infectious positivity while taking photos and you cannot help but share in his excitement at the moments being captured! When we received our photos, I could see why! Each photo is more beautiful than the last and Noah is truly talented at capturing the best light and angles! Noah is the epitome of professionalism- providing excellent customer service and truly delivering on the incredible quality of his work. He is the best of the best and I cannot recommend Wavelight Photography enough!!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! You're wedding was great!

Dorian · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so happy with the decision to use Wavelight for our wedding. Noah and his staff were friendly and easy for these photo-shy people to work with, and most importantly we are very happy with the photos. Even my notoriously hard to please mother, had only good things to say about the pictures and about Noah. I definitely recommend Wavelight if you are looking for a low-stress, high-quality photographer and experience.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Dorian! You and Seth were great to work with, and I enjoyed your wedding very much!

Katelynn · Married on 08/11/2018

I wish I could give more than a 5.0 for Wavelight!! Honestly, Noah was the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding day! To be modest, we both avoid being photographed and the whole time immediately put us at ease and made us feel like we were meant to be models...but really, we always joke that we have one picture a year from dating. Noah seamlessly blended into the entire day/night and captured the most breathtaking photos I could have ever asked for! For anyone getting married, don’t even think about it and go with Wavelight. Like I said, my husband and I both said that Noah was by far our best decision for our most important day and cannot speak more highly of all that he and his team does! I cannot thank Wavelight enough for being the ABSOLUTE best of the best and making our dream come true Xoxoxo

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Wavelight Photography 4
    Wavelight Photography 5
    Wavelight Photography 6

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thanks Kate! Some of the best photos of 2018 for sure!!

Kate · Married on 08/03/2018

Noah, Molly and the rest of the Wavelight team were absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I were so impressed with the quality of the final photos, and feel as though our wedding day could not have been more perfectly captured. Everyone who's seen our photos agrees--Wavelight did an outstanding job!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate! I will pass this along to the crew! They still talk about your wedding!

Savannah · Married on 07/05/2018

We searched for many photographers for our wedding and Wavelight Photography was surely the best! The quality of the work for the budget that we had was outstanding. Noah at Wavelight was reliable, friendly and had excellent customer service. He responded to any questions happily and very promptly. We also received our edited photos back in a timely manner. His work was authentic and reflected our personalities. It felt as if we were old friends since the moment we began discussing our wedding. We had a wonderfully comfortable experience on our wedding day and we highly recommend Wavelight photography and would undoubtably hire them again to photograph our life's special moments.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Savannah! See you at Baileys!

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

I strongly recommend Noah and his team. They were professional, punctual, and personable, and Noah made us feel very comfortable during both our wedding and engagement photos ( which were included as a complimentary add on to the price). Having Noah and his team helped us to document our special day in the most beautiful and non-invasive way. They started in my hotel room as my bridesmaid’s and I were getting ready, and they made the entire process very stress free. They knew exactly which pictures they needed to take, and they also listened to input of what I wanted. During the reveal, they were able to facilitate it seemlessly and to capture the most breathtaking photos. Overall, the photos and the wedding trailer captured both formal and informal moments during the day, and I didn’t feel like I spent my entire wedding taking photos. I am very impressed with quality of photos especially because we had such a big wedding party and family! I highly recommend wavelight photography for your event.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Tank you Cassandra! See you on campus, and in Sea Cliff!
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

All around excellent!

Noah and his team were great! They were a joy to be around and I was very satisfied with our pictures. He and the photo journalist made a great combo, each taking different types of shots that really made for a diverse set of pictures. He has a great personality, was on time, flexible in the times to take group and couple shots. And all for a very affordable price. Very happy overall!

Anthony · Married on 05/12/2018

Me and my wife just used Wavelight Photography for our wedding day and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. I have personally worked with over 100 photographers and Noah is truly one of a kind. His personality and attention to detail brings out the best in his clients. He was organized and made sure to get the shots we wanted before moving on. We didn't spend the entire wedding taking a million photos so we were actually able to enjoy our guests, which was nice. He was able to make our budget would work and did not try to sell us on anything we didn't want. A free engagement shoot was included and was a great way to get to know one another before the wedding. You will not be disappointed with Wavelight Photography.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Wavelight Photography 7
    Wavelight Photography 8
    Wavelight Photography 9
    Wavelight Photography 10

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Patent Pending rules! Thanks so much Anthony! Hope to see you and Lisa again!

Arielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Noah and his assistant were so fun to work with. They both had our bridal party laughing the whole day! It's great that Noah sends you all the pictures so you can download them and keep all of them forever!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Wavelight Photography 11

Thank you Arielle!!

Paige · Married on 08/19/2017

I would highly recommend Noah and his team as photographers for any occasion. They made our wedding day super easy and stress free. And all of the pictures were amazing. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and if you want the perfect pictures to never forget it this is your guy!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Paige! I hope you and the family are doing well! I show couples your photos all the time!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

Noah and the Wavelight Photography team were absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommended him for anyone looking for a professional, enthusiastic , and talented photographer!! Noah did both our engagement photos and wedding photos- we loved all of our shots. If I could give him 6 stars I would!

Stefania · Married on 07/15/2017

Update:

We just received our wedding photos! First of all I cried with every single picture! And secondly, Noah is fast! We got married almost a month ago! Thank goodness because we were a so anxious! There's so many unique, beautiful shots! Absolutely amazing pictures!!! Thank you for capturing each moment and more!!!! Highly recommend !

Noah and his crew were fantastic!!!! Noah is great, patient, creative , and really listens to his clients! We were soooo happy with Wavelight!! We had a large, rowdy crowd but they honestly handled everything so well and I know they for great shots!!!! We cannot wait to see the pictures !!! Book Wavelight for yours!!!! You will not be disappointed ! Thanks soooo much!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Wavelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stefania! All day today I was telling people about your wedding. We had a great time! Enjoy your trip we'll talk soon!

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

Noah and his team are simply awesome. The final product of our wedding video is so incredibly beautiful and we couldn't imagine anything better. Noah is so kind and easy to work with. His top priority it to make you happy. Plus, he is completely non-invasive the day of the wedding. It was truly a pleasure to work with him and I look forward to working with him again in the future! Thank you Noah!!!!

Ryan · Married on 10/22/2016

Couples should know how important that initial shoot is for chemistry going into the wedding. I felt like that was important to the overall success of the pictures.

Fantastic job, we really enjoyed having you guys there!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Noah was wonderful. From the moment we hired him to our wedding day, he was a pleasure to work with. During our test shoot – he made us feel very comfortable with his fun sense of humor and clear directions. At our wedding, he was very attentive, ensuring he caught all the ‘key’ moments, but at the same time blending into the crowd and capturing the light hearted candids of our family and friends we wanted. His patience and enthusiasm through this process were greatly appreciated. You won’t be sorry with your choice of Noah as a photographer.

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

When one of your best friends who is an excellent photographer tells you to book Noah from Wavelight Photography, you know you're in good hands! We got nothing but the best from Noah. He's such a talented photographer but also has a stellar personality and is so great to work with. He's easy going, personable, professional, responsive, timely, and funny. Also he's really tall :) which gives some really nice flattering angles (you ladies know what I'm talking about). He has a way of making everyone (especially the groom) feel comfortable while capturing some absolutely stunning photos. He has a great eye and captured some unbelievable photos - like works of art type of photos. Thank you so much Noah, we are beyond pleased with your work!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Wavelight Photography's reply:

What a review! Thank you Missy. We all had a blast with you on your wedding day. Good thing I don't need a ladder!!

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Not only is Noah talented and artistic, but he is professional and super responsive (like within hours via email!). He was understanding of our wants, and also guided us where we needed help. I'm honestly trying to find another excuse to hire him!

Chryssa · Married on 05/21/2016

It was a pleasure doing business with Wavelight Photography. They were very professional and I was extremely satisfied with the services that they provided. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Evangelia · Married on 11/01/2014

Noah is an amazing photographer. I had a very traditional Greek Orthodox Wedding and he captured every part of it. He was very kind to all my guests--including the children. He even took the effort ( and succeeded) to completing the enormous list of photos that my mother wanted done. He also did an amazing job on my engagement photos. We did them in a nature preserve and he even let us include our dog ( whom is very important to us). He did such a great job that even my brother will be using him next year for his wedding and engagement photos. I recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. :)

Bridgette · Married on 10/18/2014

Noah was absolutely phenomenal!! He was so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. You'd be crazy not to check out his work. Thank for everything, Noah!

Allison · Married on 09/20/2014

We used Wavelight Photography for our wedding on September 20th out in Westhampton Beach, NY. There are not enough amazing things to say about them!

The owner Noah, is so personable and creative. He makes you feel so comfortable and captures awesome moments. Noah and his staff had such amazing ideas for pictures and they all came out breathtaking! All of our photos were so natural looking and beautiful. Whether it was the pose they suggested, getting us to laugh and not "fake smile", or to the way they used the natural lighting around us - everything absolutely amazing!

We also used Wavelight for our video and let me tell you, WOW! The videographer, Chad, created an absolutely stunning trailer. It reminds me of a movie trailer :) -- I added our a link below into the review if you want to take a look.

I highly recommend Wavelight Photography, all my friends getting married are so upset they already booked their photographer because they wish they could use Wavelight! You won't regret using them :)

Here's the link for our video:

Emily · Married on 07/19/2014

Noah photographed my wedding, as well as took some engagement shots for us. The photographs were incredible. He was able to capture our day in such a beautiful way; the photographs represented the emotions of the day, well beyond typical posed wedding photos. My husband, my family and myself were all thrilled with the results. Additionally, we used wavelight photography to film our wedding day on video. Our four minute wedding trailer was incredible and encapsulated everything that was important to us on the day. Additionally, Noah and his staff were a pleasure to work with and were extremely relaxed and easy going during what could have been a hectic time before the wedding began. I would highly recommend Noah and Wavelight to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer/videographer.

Sara · Married on 11/02/2013

I got married on November 2, 2013 and my photographer was Noah Barker, owner of Wavelight Photography. Firstly, Noah is such a down-to-earth person. He was so nice and put my thoughts and ideas first. Secondly, he is so talented at what he does! He captured all the special moments of our wedding day in such unique ways! So many of my guests were complimenting how my pictures turned out and asked for his number! If you need a photographer, I highly recommend Noah! He's amazing!