Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting Reviews

Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 6
Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 7

Jesse Rea · Married on 08/24/2019

Best DJ hands down

We got the pleasure of having Martin as our wedding DJ in Mammoth Lakes. This guy was above and beyond what I thought. He played amazing music all night, is a great speaker, and even joined in on the Cupid shuffle. I really enjoyed everything about the experience and we couldn’t of had a better time with any other DJ.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/06/2019

Jeannette was incredible!

Jeannette was incredible. Waveform was prompt, sent email reminders, and their DJs are really able to get an accurate pulse on what each wedding party desires. Multiple people during our wedding had mentioned how good the DJ was!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Lee

Lee Allton · Married on 04/27/2019

Lee Allton

First let me say this is not my first experience using Waveform events... It is my fourth!!! We will not use anyone else, ever. We have enjoyed Martin's help with our sons wedding.... A forever amazing lasting memory! We contacted them for our sons college graduation, a birthday and most recently my 60th Birthday Extravaganza!!! If you are considering Waveform events, do not stop do not contact anyone else, sign them right away and enjoy the day and look forward to the memories you are creating!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • David

David Riddlebarger · Married on 04/26/2019

Waveform and DJ Allen were awesome!!!

We chose Waveform for our wedding DJ based on a referral from our wedding coordinator (Laura Seguin). The process included an in-person meeting with Martin (the VP at Waveform) to go over our timeline, expectations, and learn about their process. The process was pretty straightforward and they have an easy to use online system for inputting your song requests, timeline, favorite genres, etc. For the actual wedding event, we had DJ Allen as well as Amanda as MC. We weren't totally sure what to expect having not met our actual DJ beforehand, however DJ Allen was awesome!!! He kept our dance floor full all night, including some fun tracks where he came out onto the floor to show everyone the moves. Amanda was great as an MC as well! They were both super professional, fun, good natured, and helped make our wedding as incredible as possible. We cannot recommend Waveform enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 8

Tzitziki · Married on 03/07/2019

DJ full of Disney magic

Anthony was the most amazing DJ. His musical genius was able to blend hits in English and Spanish in order to get our guests to the dance floor. His work is outstanding and his positive attitude and charisma is infectious. Thank you for making our special day even greater!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 9
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 10

Pat Mccarty · Married on 02/23/2019

Kicked Butt Again!

Great job again Martin! Can't wait to have you back next year. Everyone kept thanking me for having you at our event. Kept the party and fun going!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse Grce · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing experience!

We had a non traditional wedding and a lot of strange requests and they went above and beyond to help us make our special day extra special! Martin was amazing during the planning phase and our DJ Allen had every single one of our 120 guests on their feet dancing the whole time! The Bride’s grandfather even got on the dance floor for the first time in DECADES! Fantastic experience. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Dusty

Dusty Hess · Married on 12/12/2018

Ryan is the best wedding dj on the planet!

Ryan showed up early to start setting up our rather extensive wedding. We needed speakers on the ground level of our venue (The Houdini Estate) and his DJ set up for the reception on a higher level and a long hike up a rocky path. The wedding went off without a hitch and Ryan then used our burlesque intro (we do burlesque and he took parts of the intro we used) to get the crowd excited for the grand entrance! He then had the brilliant idea of having a group photo with all of our guests on the dance floor which then kicked off a dance party that lasted until the end of our reception. I have never seen a dance floor as consistently packed as our wedding and the music Ryan played was hit after hit with our guests. His professionalism and enthusiasm for being there set the mood for the entire day! When the last song started, the floor was still packed and he played our vows over the intro of the music which brought us newlyweds to tears and it was the most beautiful thing. I will remember that part of our wedding vividly. He is an incredible guy and is a must have for every wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Love,
    Lord and Lady Hess

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 11

Elyse B · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely fantastic

Martin and Eric are the GREATEST. They were on point with the ceremony music, and got everyone up and dancing for the entire reception. We had people dancing even before the food was served! I will certainly recommend them to any one I possibly can, and I look forward to the next time I can hire them. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Allison · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional and Exciting

These guys were nothing but professional. They worked quick on their feet and in the end worked hard to keep our party going. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/18/2018

Perfect from start to finish!

Waveform Events Entertainment and Lighting was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! Constantly striving for perfection and committed to making sure our entire experience with them was perfect - we HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chris · Married on 10/04/2018

A perfect 10

Anthony was absolutely a star! Really professional all the way through and helped the entire event to flow seamlessly. We can't thank him enough for looking after us - and Martin for helping to coordinate in the initial planning stages.
    From start to finish, Anthony really did help make it a perfect day. Massive thanks to Anthony and the Waveform events team for making our day so special.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2018

Waveform has now DJ'd/MC'd for our family 3 times... We would never call anyone else... They engage your guests and really get the party started... Amazing professionalism and great communication... And the lighting!!!! OMG the lighting... They listen to what you want/what youre trying to achieve and make it happen... I am just so happy with how amazing this company is... My guests just couldnt stop talking about them... Hands down the best company to go with for DJ/MC and Lighting... Thank you Waveform!! My Husband and I can not thank you enough!! We will be using them again!

Sincerely,
    Kimo and Patricia Doepping

Sent on 09/25/2018

Leanne · Married on 09/21/2018

Waveform Events has MC’d/DJ’d 3 generations of our family, a 40th Wedding Anniversary & 2 Weddings, over the past 8 years, we would recommend Waveform for any events you are planning.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 12

Brianda · Married on 09/01/2018

Anthony was truly the BEST DJ/MC we could have ever picked for our perfect day!!! And his bilingual skills are EXCELLENT. It is difficult to find a talented DJ/MC with an awesome personality and great bilingual skills. My husband and I are lucky to have found Anthony. We had the best time dancing our perfect night away and the music was on point until the very end! We did not leave the dance floor! All of our guests continue to rave about how amazing the music was, how much fun they had, and how they have not danced that much in a long time. Anthony had the dance floor packed the whole night! Anthony really took the time to get to know my husband and I, understood our needs, and succeeded in making our wedding visions come to life seamlessly. I can't thank Anthony enough for his amazing work, talent, and flexibility! ANTHONY, YOU MADE OUR WEDDING DAY ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! WE ARE FOREVER THANKFUL!!
    THANK YOU ANTHONY AND WAVEFORM EVENTS ENTERTAINMENT TEAM!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Megan · Married on 08/22/2018

Martin and Anthony were a killer team who brought the party to our wedding. Martin was our MC and Anthony provided Spanish translation and an amazing blend of music mixes.
    Our wedding was on a WEDNESDAY night so we new they had an uphill battle.....but they kept the dance floor jumping the whole night. Plus their online planing system made it really easy to select our music and provide the details of our day on our own schedule. Don't hesitate book them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

mike · Married on 08/18/2018

Martin did a fantastic job on our wedding weekend. We had him provide some background music at our rehearsal dinner and social mixer after then dinner. This went extremely well as most of the wedding guests danced for hours and complimented on what a great idea to DJ the event. The next night the wedding went even better and dancing was nonstop fun. His setup and professionalism is first class.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 13
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 14
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting 15

Stacy · Married on 08/12/2018

We absolutely loved working with Martin. He totally got us and what we wanted to accomplish with the music at our wedding. Cannot say enough great things about them!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Anne · Married on 07/07/2018

Martín did a fantastic job at my wedding! My guests were so impressed and I couldn't help but notice how smoothly he made the whole night run! Thank you so much! - Anne and Devin

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Waveform to be the DJs for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. I am seriously thinking of what other events I could possibly throw so that I can hire Waveform Events (having a second kid is out of the question...). But, a big birthday party could be in the works. Seriously, folks, from start to finish, Waveform Events DELIVERED. Working with Martin and Ryan was a great experience! We met with them twice at the Huntington Beach office for planning purposes. It really helped that they are familiar with the our traditions. The price was fair and reasonable and their communication is outstanding. Emails are answered in a timely manner, questions are promptly addressed. Their planning website is easy to use and we were able to add songs after our second planning meeting quite easily. FOLLOW Waveform on Instagram so that you can see the magic that they create with their uplighting talents. Well into the planning process, I kept seeing these magical pictures of the most beautiful events so we decided to add uplighting for our party. They created the most beautiful glow in the room and as one of my daughter's friends told his mom, "It was a NICE party, you know mom, NICE, NICE!"

Ryan, Martin and Tiffany arrived early and were already playing music when we arrived in the room. The mood was already set for a fantastic evening. My daughter made her grand entrance and we immediately launched into a spirited Hora with my kid bouncing up and down on the chair and the Israelis whistling and cheering. The dance floor was PACKED - mostly with people who had NEVER done the Hora before. THEY LOVED IT. Ryan and Martin created a great vibe during this very special dance. The rest of the evening was filled with games for the kids, trivia questions for the kids to go to their buffet, dancing for kids and adults and incredible music. No one wanted the night to end - one kid told his mom to pick him up AS LATE AS POSSIBLE because it was such a fun party.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Julieann · event on 06/22/2018

Erik Ringman was our DJ and he made the party a huge success. He was professional and played everything the audience wanted to hear without even getting requests. The booking process was amazing as well, I will definitely use them for all my parties.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Cora · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about the services at Waveform Events! I just had my wedding on Saturday June 2nd out in Temecula (wine country) and Martin was my DJ! I was referred by my best friend who hired Waveform for her wedding 3 years ago and I couldn't have been more impressed! Not only do they play great music and work so well with you in the process but they are pure professionals, interacting with guests, making sure EVERYONE had a good time! From young to old, Martin got everyone moving out on the dance floor! If I had to do things all over I would have still chosen Waveform Events!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lynn · Married on 06/02/2018

You guys were phenomenal! We were stunned at how professional you were when we met in your office. The TV screen with a wedding countdown, offering us beverages, your online wedding forms and music requests, meeting us for almost two hours, and sending us a thank you note went beyond our expectations. We loved our DJ Erik! He responded quickly to my texts. He played all the music we wanted. He set up on time and had all his cues down. He's a fun, responsible and overall caring guy which we really appreciate. Please let him know we thought he did a great job!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Juliana · Married on 05/19/2018

Kurtis is AMAZINGLY Talented!

DJ Martin was the best DJ for my wedding! So professional, kept everything on time, and even accommodated some last minutes changes! We can not thank you enough for celebrating our day with us and keeping the party going all night long!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Mike · Married on 05/05/2018

Martin is the best wedding DJ ever! He and his staff were professional, fun, and kept everything on time and running smoothly. Waveform's customer online portal was perfect for setting up specific song choices for the wedding timeline and for personalizing our dance music. Martin and his team were accommodating with live music performance during our event, and everything sounded great. Kris, the president of Waveform was super helpful in helping us get the dance floor we wanted. We definitely will be recommending Waveform to all our friends and anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/21/2018