Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting Reviews

260 | Huntington Beach, CA

260 Reviews for Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting

Lauren P. · Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing people to collaborate with!

They are very flexible in their communication and scheduling. They were willing to work with us through all the reception planning and were very helpful the day of. They are friendly, fun, and amazing hosts for any kind of gathering.

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • F

Faith H. · Married on 01/29/2021

Amazing!! Thank you for everything Anthony!

A huge thank you to Anthony our DJ for making our night wonderful, and super fun! He kept the dance floor alive and helped my husband and I stay on schedule!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Belinda

Belinda C. · Married on 11/01/2020

Dj anthony was the best

We got 3 services from Waveform. Our DJ/MC, Lighting and Phot booth. After plenty of research we selected Dj Anthony. We had over 260 people at our wedding and he did a phenomenal job. He played all the songs we wanted (English and Spanish), and even did a funny song that one of my husbands friends recorded a while back. HE TRULLY made it flawless. Very happy with him and Waveform.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Eric G. · Married on 10/10/2020

So much fun! Thanks Waveform!

We got married in the middle of a pandemic. Our guest list had narrowed down to immediate family and two sets of friends. We were waffling between having a DJ and not. A month out we told Waveform no thanks, then two weeks later we changed our minds. Martin was very understanding and was able to accommodate us. He was very responsive. And helped us walk-through how to plan for music at our wedding. The final product was amazing. He played everything we asked to play and kept the dance floor floor busy all night. Waveform is very good at recognizing the mood of the dance floor and adjusting the song choice. 100% would recommend Waveform! Thanks Martin and Alan!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • David

David D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Very professional

We gave Waveform a selection of songs we wanted played, with the rest to be at Martin's discretion. He followed the crowd carefully and played exactly what they wanted to get everyone up and dancing. Great service.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Maryna

Maryna · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Experience

I was in need of an amazing DJ for my backyard wedding and was having a hard time because it was during the pandemic. So I reached out on Facebook and was referred to Waveform by several other women so I reached out. Martin was so amazing to talk with. He took down everything I was in need of and was able to connect us with Josh because Martin had a previously scheduled wedding to DJ the same day.
    Josh came to our home and brought us a nice bottle of wine. We were amazed at The level of his customer service! He was so professional too! We enjoyed chatting with him while he got to know us and learned what we wanted for our wedding. He even helped us come up with some song ideas.
    The day of the wedding arrived and we were surprised with not only Josh but Martin too! We were so happy to have both of them there for our special day! They did a phenomenal job at keeping the music going and the guests dancing!
    I would recommend Waveform to anyone that’s looking for a professional and awesome DJ for their next event! We will definitely keep them in mind for ours!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Hannah · Married on 05/02/2020

The Best DJ Company!

Waveform Events went above and beyond for us and our wedding! We were impacted by COVID-19 and had to postpone, but Martin was amazing and SO flexible, and made the switch easy. We would always get responses same day and it truly made a big difference!
    We had the pleasure of working with DJ Ryan at our ceremony and reception, and everything went perfect and smooth! He was so easy to talk to and met with us beforehand via Zoom to talk through the big day.
    We were even able to add live-stream services with the company just a few weeks before the wedding, which was so convenient to use the same company and it came out great! Our guests who couldn't be present due to the pandemic really enjoyed it and had NO problems with the audio or stream. We can't recommend Waveform Events enough!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Deban

Deban R. · Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutley Amazing!!!

Me and my husband hired Martin and his team as our DJ and lighting for our backyard wedding on October 17th 2020. During these crazy and unexpected times I had to postpone my wedding date 6 months later due to COVID. He was a pleasure to work with and was absolutely understanding. He was always very easy to get in contact with at all times. His online website was self explanatory and so easy to use, which made it enjoyable to fill in song requests for our wedding day. Me and my husband enjoyed doing that together during planning. On the day of the wedding Martin and his team arrived at perfect time, they were dressed very professionally, practiced safety measures for COVID, wore masks and physically distanced. My guests all felt very comfortable!!
    During the wedding speeches there were microphone covers that were continuously switched out after each speech. Martin and his team were upbeat, played the best music and had me (the bride) on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT. At one point there was even a dance of between a groomsman and team member which made the dance floor even more exciting!!

I could not be happier with the service I recieved!! My guests are still talking about my wedding being the funnest and most organized event they have ever been too. I HIGHLY recommend Martin Felipe and his team! THANK YOU for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of and more!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Angela

Angela M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional, accommodating and friendly

We are so thankful for Waveforms help creating the perfect music and lighting atmosphere for our wedding. We used them for both the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Martin went above and beyond to accommodate us. Music is VERY important to us and we had our own playlist of songs we wanted at our wedding. Some of our songs are unique and hard to find. Our genres varied big time, (oldies, french pop and rock, industrial, indie, alternative, funk, halloween-themed, film soundtracks, etc.) Martin very thoughtfully and respectfully worked with us to find and balance our requests and in the end were so grateful for his advice and hard work. We, and our guests loved Erik, our day of dj. He was fun, read the crowd flawlessly, took requests and made announcements for us. Martin was there at the beginning as well to ensure our satisfaction. We had decided last minute to add uplighting, which they effortlessly accommodated and it came out beautiful.
    We researched and spoke with at least a dozen different event djs companies. Waveform really stood out and was undeniably the best choice. Their prices were great, the djs skilled and professional and they have great in house add on options. We are so happy with and highly recommend Waveform

Sent on 11/14/2019

Chrissy U. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!!!

Martin Felipe was energetic, got the crowd dancing, and even danced with us! He was on point with the timing throughout the entire ceremony! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He made our grand entrance just perfect with the timing of the music. He had creative ways to involve wedding guests in every aspect of the reception!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jesse R. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best DJ hands down

We got the pleasure of having Martin as our wedding DJ in Mammoth Lakes. This guy was above and beyond what I thought. He played amazing music all night, is a great speaker, and even joined in on the Cupid shuffle. I really enjoyed everything about the experience and we couldn’t of had a better time with any other DJ.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/06/2019

Jeannette was incredible!

Jeannette was incredible. Waveform was prompt, sent email reminders, and their DJs are really able to get an accurate pulse on what each wedding party desires. Multiple people during our wedding had mentioned how good the DJ was!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

The entire Waveform company was professional, courteous, and dedicated from the start. Each individual communicated well with both my husband and I and our wedding coordinators. The day of the wedding went wonderfully and we could not be happier with how the music and flow of the reception went. Multiple guests complimented our DJ, Ryan, and I have recommended Waveform to my friends. If you are looking for a professional team that is responsible, reliable, and will help you get what you dream of on your wedding day, then Waveform is the way to go! A special shout out to our DJ, Ryan, for helping us select our music and keeping our guests dancing the whole night.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Lee

Lee A. · Married on 04/27/2019

Lee Allton

First let me say this is not my first experience using Waveform events... It is my fourth!!! We will not use anyone else, ever. We have enjoyed Martin's help with our sons wedding.... A forever amazing lasting memory! We contacted them for our sons college graduation, a birthday and most recently my 60th Birthday Extravaganza!!! If you are considering Waveform events, do not stop do not contact anyone else, sign them right away and enjoy the day and look forward to the memories you are creating!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • David

David R. · Married on 04/26/2019

Waveform and DJ Allen were awesome!!!

We chose Waveform for our wedding DJ based on a referral from our wedding coordinator (Laura Seguin). The process included an in-person meeting with Martin (the VP at Waveform) to go over our timeline, expectations, and learn about their process. The process was pretty straightforward and they have an easy to use online system for inputting your song requests, timeline, favorite genres, etc. For the actual wedding event, we had DJ Allen as well as Amanda as MC. We weren't totally sure what to expect having not met our actual DJ beforehand, however DJ Allen was awesome!!! He kept our dance floor full all night, including some fun tracks where he came out onto the floor to show everyone the moves. Amanda was great as an MC as well! They were both super professional, fun, good natured, and helped make our wedding as incredible as possible. We cannot recommend Waveform enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Tzitziki · Married on 03/07/2019

DJ full of Disney magic

Anthony was the most amazing DJ. His musical genius was able to blend hits in English and Spanish in order to get our guests to the dance floor. His work is outstanding and his positive attitude and charisma is infectious. Thank you for making our special day even greater!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Pat M. · Married on 02/23/2019

Kicked Butt Again!

Great job again Martin! Can't wait to have you back next year. Everyone kept thanking me for having you at our event. Kept the party and fun going!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse G. · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing experience!

We had a non traditional wedding and a lot of strange requests and they went above and beyond to help us make our special day extra special! Martin was amazing during the planning phase and our DJ Allen had every single one of our 120 guests on their feet dancing the whole time! The Bride’s grandfather even got on the dance floor for the first time in DECADES! Fantastic experience. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Dusty

Dusty H. · Married on 12/12/2018

Ryan is the best wedding dj on the planet!

Ryan showed up early to start setting up our rather extensive wedding. We needed speakers on the ground level of our venue (The Houdini Estate) and his DJ set up for the reception on a higher level and a long hike up a rocky path. The wedding went off without a hitch and Ryan then used our burlesque intro (we do burlesque and he took parts of the intro we used) to get the crowd excited for the grand entrance! He then had the brilliant idea of having a group photo with all of our guests on the dance floor which then kicked off a dance party that lasted until the end of our reception. I have never seen a dance floor as consistently packed as our wedding and the music Ryan played was hit after hit with our guests. His professionalism and enthusiasm for being there set the mood for the entire day! When the last song started, the floor was still packed and he played our vows over the intro of the music which brought us newlyweds to tears and it was the most beautiful thing. I will remember that part of our wedding vividly. He is an incredible guy and is a must have for every wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Love,
    Lord and Lady Hess

Sent on 12/18/2018

Elyse · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely fantastic

Martin and Eric are the GREATEST. They were on point with the ceremony music, and got everyone up and dancing for the entire reception. We had people dancing even before the food was served! I will certainly recommend them to any one I possibly can, and I look forward to the next time I can hire them. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Allison · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional and Exciting

These guys were nothing but professional. They worked quick on their feet and in the end worked hard to keep our party going. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/18/2018

Perfect from start to finish!

Waveform Events Entertainment and Lighting was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! Constantly striving for perfection and committed to making sure our entire experience with them was perfect - we HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chris · Married on 10/04/2018

A perfect 10

Anthony was absolutely a star! Really professional all the way through and helped the entire event to flow seamlessly. We can't thank him enough for looking after us - and Martin for helping to coordinate in the initial planning stages.
    From start to finish, Anthony really did help make it a perfect day. Massive thanks to Anthony and the Waveform events team for making our day so special.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2018

Waveform has now DJ'd/MC'd for our family 3 times... We would never call anyone else... They engage your guests and really get the party started... Amazing professionalism and great communication... And the lighting!!!! OMG the lighting... They listen to what you want/what youre trying to achieve and make it happen... I am just so happy with how amazing this company is... My guests just couldnt stop talking about them... Hands down the best company to go with for DJ/MC and Lighting... Thank you Waveform!! My Husband and I can not thank you enough!! We will be using them again!

Sincerely,
    Kimo and Patricia Doepping

Sent on 09/25/2018

Leanne · Married on 09/21/2018

Waveform Events has MC’d/DJ’d 3 generations of our family, a 40th Wedding Anniversary & 2 Weddings, over the past 8 years, we would recommend Waveform for any events you are planning.

Sent on 10/01/2018