13 Reviews for Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse

Event Design (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
13 Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse Reviews

Everyone commented on how beautiful our flowers were!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Set Up
4.1

The best advice I can give is to bring pictures of what kind of flowers you'd like and they are very willing to match with what they have in stock! Our flowers looked beautiful and were delivered right as scheduled.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/11/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery
3.9

Since I had to travel to the wedding and couldn't meet the florist in person, my mom, who lives in Waukesha, took on the responsibility to meet with Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse and make all arrangements. We had given them pictures of bouquets and centerpiece from Pinterest (oh, Pinterest) and they said they could put them together. Boy, did they exceed my expectations. The Bride and Bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, exactly how I imagined!!! They added white roses, greenery, and a few light green/blue succulents. The bride's bouquet was massive, but stunning!! We had corsages for the MoB, MoG, and a few others and they were so pretty, the boutonniere for the FoB was simple and just what we requested. Then I get to the reception and the centerpieces are so incredibly modern and perfect!!! They added a white tree to the bride and groom's table with added crystals and candles hanging from the branches. With the exception of one candle falling off a branch, it was great! I would certainly recommend this floral company to do any wedding as it seems they will make anything work as long as you have an idea in your mind and some pictures to show what you really want for your wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Michelle at Waukesha Floral was wonderful from the moment we started planning our flowers! She showed us color-grouped flipbooks to give us ideas, and she was able to suggest many flowers based on our ideas about how we wanted the flowers to look. Despite not knowing much about what we wanted when we went in, she was able to gather enough information to make some really stunning arrangements. After hearing how much I love succulents, she suggested adding just a few in the bridal bouquet to set it apart—what a neat idea! I was even able to take them out of the bouquet afterwards and plant them, and they are happily sending down roots right now as I write this. It makes for a nice long-lasting souvenir of my beautiful flowers! She also took our idea of interesting textures and suggested flowers like billy balls, kangaroo paws, hydrangea, protea, and monkey-tail ferns. These all added up to a very unique and eye-catching bouquet, which absolutely fit me, but it was still just plain gorgeous, which fit the setting of a wedding. Good job, Michelle!

For the ladies, we got bouquets for me and my two bridesmaids, a crescent-shaped floral hairpiece for me, and wrist corsages for mothers and grandmother; for the men, we got boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, fathers, and grandfather. Every category was a little different, but it was united in color scheme; this helped us avoid having everything be too matchy-matchy. Our order was probably not too complex for them to accomplish since we only had flowers for people to hold or wear rather than centerpieces or flowers for the service, but everything really was wonderful. Delivery was prompt according to when they said they would deliver the pieces, and everything was packaged and labeled neatly—a very good thing when it’s the morning of your wedding and you’re running around, trying to make sure everything is done right! I was very satisfied with their work, and their workplace itself is beautiful, well worth a visit.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Very quick to set up flower consultation and the process was smooth when we met with the flower design manager.

Profile Picture User5304121, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

At the Wonderful World of Weddings show in Milwaukee, I entered a drawing with Waukesha Floral. I won so I set up a meeting with Denise to discuss flowers after I had my bridesmaids dress colors picked out. I didn’t have a clear idea of what I wanted for my flowers, but I did know I wanted bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for everyone involved in my ceremony. Denise and Michelle were very helpful in giving flower suggestions that matched the colors and sizes I wanted but also well within my budget. They delivered on time and the flowers were perfect. The matched the theme of the wedding well and were just what I was hoping for. They even added pictures to my bouquet so I could have passed away loved ones with me as I walked down the aisle.

Profile Picture Celesta, 11/13/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We were thrilled with the flowers for our big day. The staff at Waukesha Floral were exceptional in terms of creativity, service, and patience. I was admittedly a difficult bride in that I had no idea what I wanted when I initially set up my order. Thankfully, they were more than willing to adjust our order and help me more clearly define what I wanted. The results were stunning! We had beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and ceremony arrangements, and the flowers lasted for a week after our wedding.

Profile Picture User4721634, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Denise was absolutely amazing! She definitely asked the right questions and was super flexible since I changed my mind quite a bit. Very easy to work with!

Profile Picture User4202812, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We worked with Denise- she was fabulous! Friendly, knowledge, creative, and very budget conscience! We had huge bundles of baby's breath line the ceremony main isle and then submerged alstroemeria in large hurricane glasses for centerpieces. It all turned out so wonderful- including my bridal bouquet.... WOW! Was the response I got from everyone! So happy we worked with Waukesha Floral & Densie :)

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

OMG, I could go on and on about Denise. She was by far my favorite vendor. I interviewed three florists and Denise was the only one who really understood what I wanted to do. She met with me numerous times, took countless phone calls and emails and was the best of the best. She took a room and created a fairytale wedding for our daughter, then had to flip that room in less than 2 hours and create a romantic dinner venue. I couldn't be more pleased and happy with Denise and would recommend her to everyone. If you ever want to see the photos and see the magic she created, please feel free to contact me. Denise is one of a kind and I was lucky that we found her.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were everything we wanted & more!! They will literally do anything you want!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kim , 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Waukesha Floral was amazing. They had beautiful product for good prices. They were very flexible with my budget. I decided to have them do the Bridal Bouquets, Bridesmaids and Moms Corsages but order the rest of the flower needs in bulk to do it myself. They were so helpful in figuring out flower amounts to be ordered and worked with me on my vision.

Also, we got married in the dead of winter so they were VERY concerned about keeping our flowers alive and well (since we decided to transport them ourselves). When I got there to pick them up she had them all nicely wrapped to keep the flowers warm. She showed genuine concern for my day and asked to see pictures afterwards. I felt very taken care of and truly enjoyed my time working with them.

Katie K.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing and beautiful flowers. The flowers and plants from the church looked amazing when transported to the reception. Bouquets and boutonnieres were just what we wanted. The centerpieces were out of this world gorgeous. Denise listened to everything our daughter said for color, etc and made it perfect!

Profile Picture User4617123, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews