WaterVue at Brooks Street Reviews

WaterVue at Brooks Street 6
WaterVue at Brooks Street 7
  • Isabelle · Married on 08/10/2019

Most beautiful wedding

What can we say about this beautiful location but wow!!! Amazing location; amazing views; amazing staff. We had both our wedding and reception at Watervue. We were able to keep the events separate then later turn the the ceremony location into a dancefloor. The floor set up is ideal for having both events in one place and feel like you're getting your money's worth. We ended up using Tiffany Merrell as our wedding coordinator and she was our Day of Coordinator. How happy were we?!!! Ecstatic. She dealt with a lot of stuff including some pretty heavy stuff and got on with our day without missing a beat. We can't say more wonderful stuff about this place or this coordinator. It was worth spending an extra $1000 to have her be the sounding board. All we had to do is make ultimate decisions and turn up. It almost makes us miss this place and our build up. You would be crazy to pick somewhere else. Solid 5 stars!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Isabelle and Dustin,

I can’t say enough about your beautiful wedding day!! I am so happy that you enjoyed your special day and was so very honored to be a part of it! You both were so wonderful to work with and i am pleased that’s a WaterVue exceeded your expectations! Wishing you many blessings and years of happiness together!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect Florida Wedding

WaterVue was amazing! Tiffany is so nice and flexible! Because of rain, we had to move the ceremony from the beach to WaterVue. Tiffany and her team worked seamlessly to get everything prepared with Forever I Do Weddings! It was a perfect day!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Hi Courtney,

I am so happy that you chose WaterVue- we enjoyed being a part of your special day and are ecstatic that we could help make your wedding a beautiful and memorable occasion!! Congratulations and Best Wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. Mann!!
  • Laura

Laura Watkins · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything was absolutely perfect!

We had our wedding reception at WaterVue and it was an absolutely spectacular venue. All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue looked. We used the decoration package offered with the rental and when we arrived everything was already setup and looked great. Tiffany was an absolute godsend as well. She was easy to work with and very accommodating with all our requests. We rented WaterVue with her and hired her as our day of coordinator. Everyone should do that! She ensured everything ran perfect the entire night. She coordinated with all of our vendors (many who she already knew very well) and took all the stress of the evening off of us. She worked so hard to make sure every detail of our reception was perfect. Every time I needed something she was there to make sure it happened, and she ensured all of the activities from dinner to the cake cutting to the first dance went off without a hitch. I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany or the WaterVue and highly recommend that anyone who uses the WaterVue for their event hire Tiffany as their day of coordinator.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Laura,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! You, Drew, and the entire family were so wonderful to work with!! We truly enjoyed having your big day at WaterVue and thank you for trusting us with such a special memory! Many blessings to you, Mr. & Mrs. Watkins!

Sincerely,

Tiffany Merrell
  • U

Melody · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful venue on the water!

This venue was the first one I looked at in the area where I could see myself celebrating with my friends and family. The decor is beautiful and everyone got wonderful pictures at sunset. All my guests commented on how beautiful it was!

Besides the beauty they were incredibly flexible. They let me add on the decor package at the last minute saving me and my family money and time attempting to craft. They were patient with us coming by to visit for planning purposes and always easy to get ahold of.

Thanks for a great evening!

Sent on 11/28/2018

WaterVue at Brooks Street's reply:

Melody!! Thank you so much!! We really enjoyed having you all and we wish you and Josh many blessings for a happy marriage!!!

Congratulations from all of us here at Watervue!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2018

The first time I visited WaterVue for an event I knew it would be a great place for a wedding. When I got engaged it was the first place I took my fiance to visit and eventually it stood out as our perfect venue. It was a little more expensive than we wanted to spend but there is something magical about the way the facility looks in the day time and at night, and it needs very little in the way of decorating to create an enchanting venue for a wedding reception. Additionally, it has the perk of being on the water, without having to deal with sand and tourists. We arrived to the reception by boat which was an AMAZING grand entrance. The staff was so helpful and accommodating as we prepared in advance for the reception and planned everything, and they were so helpful day of to get everything finalized and taken care of exactly as we had hoped. It was a magical day and I would highly recommend that you consider this venue for your special day. We did, and we loved it.

Sent on 09/27/2018

WaterVue at Brooks Street's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer!! We loved having you here at Watervue and it was such a beautiful wedding!! The arrival of both of you on the Celebration boat was AMAZING!!! Blessings to you both for many, many happy years of marriage!!

Jennifer Ward · Married on 09/08/2018

WaterVue helped us make a day to remember!

Highly reccomend WaterVue! Easy to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2018

WaterVue at Brooks Street's reply:

Thank you Jennifer!! We loved having you and Mark and wish you both all the best!!! Congratulations!!!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved this venue! The location is absolutely beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with. I would suggest WaterVue to anyone who is looking for a memorable wedding venue!

Sent on 04/07/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 02/24/2018

We are so happy we chose WaterVue for our wedding reception!! The building is beautiful, with an AMAZING view all around from the two wrap around porches. It's so pretty inside, too! It has such a warm, inviting atmosphere. There are already a bunch of string lights, chandeliers, and cute signs everywhere, so you don't have to decorate too much. All of the staff we worked with were amazing. Mary was so responsive and accommodating over email, which was so appreciated since we were planning the wedding from afar. Tiffany and Wayne were so informative and helpful when we were touring the property, setting up before the wedding, and during the reception to make sure everything ran smoothly. We also appreciated being able to hire all of our own vendors, so we could have people we truly loved and helped to save costs! We can't recommend or thank WaterVue enough for the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Meghan,

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Your special day was truly phenomenal. It was an honor to be a part of such a wonderful celebration. You are now part of our "WaterVue Family". Thank you for choosing WaterVue for your wedding reception. We wish you all the love and happiness in the world.

Mary Esclavon

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I fell in love with this venue the second I set foot inside the door. I could live there it's so beautiful. I didn't even look at any other venues, I book right away. Everything I was looking for, private parking, on the water with out being too beach like, rustic and warm, lots of natural light.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 9
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 10
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 11
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 12
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 13

WaterVue at Brooks Street's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Lindsey. It means the world to us. We are delighted that we had everything you were looking for. We try to ensure that every wedding is as close to perfect as possible. Your sunset photos are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for choosing WaterVue for your special day!

Stacy · Married on 10/07/2017

We couldn't have been happier! Beautiful place!! Mary is lovely and so sweet to work with! W HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 14
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 15
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 16
    WaterVue at Brooks Street 17

Aleksandra · Married on 09/24/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at Watervue and it was wonderful. The view was beautiful (although it was raining), the space was very open and the manager was very flexible with letting us decorate the venue just how we wanted. Glad we had such a perfect place to celebrate our love!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Helen · Married on 08/26/2017

Every single guest raved about how amazing our wedding was. We were so relaxed on the day while Wayne and Mary took care of everything. So glad we booked our wedding here!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • KCmarryingSpook

Kristin · Married on 02/24/2017

Mark and I fell in love with Watervue once we stepped foot into this stunning venue. Mary and her staff were most accomdibatibg and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Thank you so much for allowing us to start our lives together in your stunning waterfront venue!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Megan · Married on 01/21/2017

Very few venues in the area can offer what WaterVue has. The included decorations are tasteful and fit perfect with the style, which gives you one less item to worry about. The layout is totally flexible but the standard layout is already the most effective with a great flow around the bar and included foot table. The beautiful wood floors leave plenty of room to dance, and the outdoor patio can be used for additional tables and seating. Having the back kitchen area for food staging and warming also made a huge difference. The care the staff shows in making your day special is second to none.

Sent on 04/09/2017

WaterVue at Brooks Street's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Megan. It means so much to us. We are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed WaterVue. Every event is special to us, and your wedding reception was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for choosing WaterVue for your special day!

Ariel · Married on 10/15/2016

This venue is so perfect! It's right on the water, has beautiful decor, and is located right in downtown Fort Walton Beach. I wanted an intimate venue and this one was perfect. Someone had cancelled on the date we wanted so we booked right away. If you like it, book it because the spots go fast. Mary the owner/ operator is just wonderful. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Ariel and James,

Your wedding was nothing short of spectacular. It was such an honor to be part of your special day. You both are so special to me and the WaterVue family. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your magical day!

Mary Esclavon and the WaterVue Staff

Brianna · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough amazing things are this venue or the owners. Mary was wonderful. She is incredibly friendly, professional, and made the whole process of booking the venue and decorating a breeze. The venue itself is breathtaking, both the location and decorations (it comes with lighting already done and it's stunning) make it incredibly romantic. Everything exceeded our expectations and we had a wonderful time at our wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Lydia · Married on 08/20/2016

I would tell any couple that would love to have their wedding ceremony on the water, a reception area that is romantic, spacious and beautiful, to run as fast as possible to WaterVue!
    Mary, the charming venue manager, will make you feel so welcome and special the moment you enter.
    She has designed a stunning backdrop of twinkling lights, beautiful draping, and a special place for your sweetheart table.
    If that's not enough, the bride and groom have separate rooms to dress in that are warm, cozy and fun. She even has a staging area in the corner of the room for people to sit while they sip their wine or munch on appetizers.
    The bar is enormous and you can see the water through a wall of large windows that encircle the room.
    I'm a wedding planner and hold weddings at many venues but I have to say that WaterVue is definitely one of my favorites!

Sent on 02/21/2017

WaterVue at Brooks Street's reply:

Thank you, Lydia, for the wonderful review. It is always so rewarding to receive such positive feedback. We truly take pride in creating a magical experience for each bride and groom at WaterVue. You are a remarkable wedding planner, Lydia, and we always love it when you coordinate the perfect, memorable day for our clients at WaterVue.
  • User5211996 · 2+ years ago

When we first saw WaterVue, and had the pleasure of speaking to Mary, we knew this would be the perfect place for our wedding! We liked the venue so much and Mary is just delightful. We decided to do both the ceremony and reception there and it worked out perfectly for our group of about 100 people. The building is absolutely gorgeous and spacious; most of the “work” of decorating has already been done for you. Mary is a pleasure to work with; she definitely went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was perfect and was always more than reasonable and accomodating! I highly recommend taking a look at this venue and speaking to Mary about your wedding plans. WaterVue has a lot of potential and Mary is very knowledgeable about weddings and has some very good connections in the wedding industry as well. Professional, kind hearted, and awesome! Thanks Mary! Also, a special shout out to Wayne; He was beyond helpful and kicked butt at our wedding! He thought of everything and added some last minute touches that really made a difference. YOU GUYS ROCK! Six out of five stars if it were possible!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Patreece · Married on 05/07/2016

Such an amazing place! I've had so many compliments on how great the venue was. Could not have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • Q

Q · Married on 04/23/2016

WateVue is a beautiful venue and Mary is passionate at what she does.
    We visited the location last June and booked our reception on the spot.
    The venue sits directly on the water and the feel of the venue is amazing.
    Unfortunately we had to postpone our original 10.17.15 wedding , but if we are ever in the area looking for an event location we will definitely be back.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/23/2016

There are no words to truly describe how fantastic Mary and the entire Watervue experience is. My husband and I knew immediately when we walked in, that this was the place to have our wedding. Mary sealed the deal with her bubbly personality! She was so helpful from day 1, and was so willing to offer ideas if/when I needed them. I must have called her a dozen times with questions and she was so accommodating especially on the many occasions I wanted to show off the venue to a family member visiting in town lol! You can't go wrong with choosing Watervue honestly. The location and views are SPECTACULAR and you are in such great hands with Mary and Wayne. Too bad I don't have more events to throw; Watervue would be my go to EVERY TIME!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Wonderful service!!! Great location. Professionally run. I couldn't be happier.
    The view made the pictures better than I could have expected.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Dan · event on 12/21/2015

Great location...best water view in town! I have attended several events at this location, they have they ability to tailor the floor plan to best suit your needs. Mary, and her team take all the stress out of event planning.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Water Vue at Brooks Street is the best venue anywhere in the Florida panhandle. It's location is ideal for any occasion including weddings, parties, and business meetings. The architecture of the building and the decor was outstanding and just added to the whole experience. The fact that it is nestled right on the Bay with the wrap around porch is definitely a plus! Water Vue is both stunning during the daylight hours as well as at night time. Would not think of looking anywhere else to spend hold a milestone event that will be remembered and treasured for years.

Sent on 01/07/2016