Waters Edge Venue Reviews

18 | Seabrook, TX

18 Reviews for Waters Edge Venue

18 Waters Edge Venue Reviews

Mara · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Rachel and Savannah were the most professional, kind, positive, creative pair I have ever gotten to work with. Their team made the day go off without a hitch and did it with a smile. The venue was absolutely gorgeous, and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Mara! You're making us blush! Thank you for the kind words :) The Waters Edge Team

Becki · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous venue! The outside space and indoor space is very beautiful. There is an amazing chandelier room that overlooks the water. The staff is extremely attentive and professional.

Thank you so much Becki! We really love our chandeliers :) The Waters Edge Team

Trish · Married on 09/29/2018

We and our Fire Department Awards Banquet at Water's Edge and it was our best banquet so far. I can't even explain how beautiful this place is and with outside patio on the water. I had so many people come up to me the next day and tell me how beautiful and a great place to have a party. They love it so much that they didn't want to leave. The staff here was always so nice and helpful with everything we wanted. If you have any event you should check into it. They handled everything for us. They made it so easy and when we asked to decorate early they made it possible and even helped us with our special decorating. This is a top notch beautiful event venue. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. They made our banquet a very classy beautiful night.

Waters Edge Venue 1
    Waters Edge Venue 2
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/18/2018

Waters edge was the second venue we visited and actually out last! We both fell in love, the place is absolutely beautiful! This venue was the best of both worlds for me and my fiancé at the time. I love elegant & classy and he loves the water. He is from Galveston Tx and I was from Cypress Tx (Houston) so waters edge was literally the best of both worlds and the exact middle for us and our family. We were very excited to finally book our venue and that is when we officially met Savannah. She was always so helpful with everything !! Fast forward to our wedding day, she was our wedding day coordinator and made my life WAY easier by always being a step ahead of me. Savannah is great at what she does! Can’t thank her enough and her team for making and helping my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Waters Edge Venue 3
    Waters Edge Venue 4
    Waters Edge Venue 5
    Waters Edge Venue 6
    Waters Edge Venue 7
    Waters Edge Venue 8

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Wendy & John! Y'all's wedding was absolutely breathtaking. We loved being with you every part of the way with planning. Thank you for trusting us with your big day :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Ryann · Married on 02/10/2018

We can not say enough about this beautiful place. The staff is excellent and on point. Savannah and Rachel were awesome and so sweet to my family and I. I was able to have my dream come true and have my fairy tale wedding at this beautiful venue! I highly recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Waters Edge Venue 14
    Waters Edge Venue 15
    Waters Edge Venue 16

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Ryann! Thank you so much for choosing us for your wedding. Your family is a blessing and treated us so wonderfully from day one. All the best wishes to you and Thomas :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Brenda · Married on 01/30/2018

We highly recommend this beautiful spot to anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor venue. I happened to drop in at Waters Edge and was in love at first sight! Waters Edge came to our rescue at the last minute during the unusual January 2018 rainouts. Both Rachel and Savannah, along with their staff, helped us pull my daughter and son-in-laws “backyard” wedding together. They helped us transition our plans with very little stress and added touches that we had not planned for. We can’t wait to see how beautiful the wedding pictures will be. Kudos to Waters Edge for a very pleasant experience! Rachel and Savannah will not disappoint ♥️

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Waters Edge Venue 17
    Waters Edge Venue 18
    Waters Edge Venue 19

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Brenda! We are so glad that we could help make the BIG day come together so quickly. Everything looked flawless :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Carol · Married on 12/14/2017

Waters Edge is a beautiful event venue. The staff is fantastic and the venue location is breathtaking.

Carol! Thank you for the kind words :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Waters Edge did a fabulous job with coordinating and planning my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding. After our original venue in Port Aransas was demolished by Hurricane Harvey, we called Waters Edge and they were kind enough to juggle their planned events to accommodate us on the date we requested. Rachel and Savannah relieved our stress and helped us with everything in a timely manner. They do all the finishing touches including ordering special glasses for our signature drink. They also followed up afterward with some things we had forgotten to collect after the wedding was over. They made the whole experience fun and hassle free. I highly recommend this beautiful venue with compassionate caring event coordinators!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Laura! We are so glad that we were able to help with the wedding. It was such a stressful time and we are glad that we were able to help with the BIG day :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Robert · Married on 10/13/2017

I would recommend Waters Edge to everyone! It is such a beautiful venue for a wedding. Rachel and Savannah make your day as stress free and memorable as possible.

Robert! Thank you for the kind words :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2017

I planned my wedding in five months while simultaneously building a house so that should give you a little foresight as to my life prior to my big day. I don’t think I’ve couldn’t pulled it off in that time frame without the help of all the Waters Edge staff, especially Savannah. They all truly love what they do and it shows in the exemplary customer service they provide. Savannah was ALWAYS available to me either by text, email, or phone which is a big weight lifted on a frantic bride with a short time table. The venue is beautiful. It definitely gives you a destination wedding vibe without having the trouble of travel. The Bridal and grooms’ suite were very spectacular as some venues only had a basic restroom. They also on top of it with the coordination of your day of. They make sure everything is seamless. I would definitely recommend them hands down. They were a dream to work with. I would get married all over again just to work then again.

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Waters Edge Venue 20
    Waters Edge Venue 21
    Waters Edge Venue 22
    Waters Edge Venue 23
    Waters Edge Venue 24

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Brittany! Thank you for trusting us with your BIG day, considering everything y'all had going on. Your wedding was truly unique! Who wouldn't love a brunch wedding :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Caty · Married on 08/26/2017

The team at Waters Edge provided such a wonderful and seamless experience for my friends wedding. As maid of honor, i was with her on alot of the planning and details and this venue went above and beyond to ensure her dream wedding came to fruition!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Caty! Thank you for the kind words :) The Waters Edge Team
  • O

Oralia · Married on 07/07/2017

I can't put into perspective how awesome Water Edge has been to us during our wedding experience. Needless to say the venue was beautiful. It's the most remarkable venue we have seen in Texas. The food was superb and the floral decor was lovely. Our Cake was TO DIE for. All of these places were provided to us in our package all we had to do was pick what we wanted. Savannah is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. She is sooo on top of things and takes a tremendous amount of weight off of one's shoulders during the wedding day. I remembered I was getting dressed and I was peeping out of the window and I saw her on a ladder decorating our hedgewall! The whole time I assumed I was going to have to do that lol. She also sent someone to go to the store to get eyelash glue when I felt my eyelash coming off right after the ceremony. Before I could even panic the glue was in my hand and she had already taken care of it. CRAZY right?!?! I mean who does that!? Lol. At one point during our reception I saw her behind the bar helping serve drinks! There were also other times when I would see her just standing from a far and scanning the room making sure everything was going the way it's supposed to. Savannah is Hands down the best coordinator I've ever known, and she is so genuine with what she does. She does everything with ease and gave me a sense of comfort, which makes it a plus. We were dealing with alot during our wedding planning process and going with Waters edge was the best choice we made. This is the real deal, seriously OUTSTANDING. You will only regret not choosing this venue.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Oralia! Tears! It was such an honor working with the two of you. Thank you so much for trusting us with creating your BIG day. All the best wishes to y'all :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Deanndra · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so happy that we chose to get married at waters edge! Savannah and Rachel were so fun and easy to work with. They helped me with literally every thing from picking vendors to making sure everything went smoothly during our ceremony and reception. They went above and beyond to make our day feel so special! Their bar staff was amazing and the dj had all of our guests dancing all night long. Did I mention how beautiful the venue is?! As soon as I saw it, all of our other options went right out the window. I am still reminiscing on how beautiful and stress free our wedding was, thanks to waters edge.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Deanndra! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you felt special and everything came together how you hoped :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

I don't know if I can put into words how amazing I think Savannah is and how perfect my wedding was because of her! I knew I wanted a venue on the water, and when my fiance and I walked into Water's Edge, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more, and it was all thanks to Savannah and her staff. From the very first meeting Savannah was so helpful and even though we lived a few cities apart, she would always make the time to call, text, or email with me if I needed something. Everyone at my reception kept telling me over and over again how beautiful the venue was, and I couldn't agree more with them. Savannah and her staff made sure to check with us throughout the night to see if we needed anything and Savannah rushed to get me Advil because I was crying so much throughout the ceremony. She did above and beyond for me and my wedding party and we felt pampered the entire night. The Water's Edge had the complete package including the linen's, DJ, bridal cake, and caterer and they were all amazing vendors and I have nothing bad to say about any of them because they made sure that my wedding went off perfectly. The Water's Edge is such a beautiful venue and I am so happy that we picked this venue, it was an important day and Savannah and her staff made sure that it was perfect for me and my husband. If I have any other event I will make sure that I book The Water's Edge!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Nicole! Grab us some tissues over here! We loved being apart of your special day and bringing your vision together. We can't wait to celebrate y'all again in the future :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Megan · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I got married at Waters Edge this past October and couldn't be happier that we chose their venue! First off, let me start by saying that the venue is breathtakingly beautiful. The view of the water is just incredible, and since we had a later wedding our family pictures were right at sunset. Talk about gorgeous! We had the honor of having Savannah as our events coordinator, and I'm so glad that we had her. I highly recommend choosing a venue that has an on-site coordinator and good suggested vendors to use because it really was just a matter of calling and setting up appointments and picking what we wanted (food, linens, etc.). As it would be expected, we hit a few minor bumps in the road where things didn't go quite as planned on our big day, but I feel like they were handled well and none of our guests really even noticed, so that must be a good sign ;) The Waters Edge crew definitely helped everything go smoothly, and I loved that Savannah was just a call/text/email away whenever we had questions along the way during our wedding planning! Overall I'm happy with this venue and highly recommend it to any newly-engaged couples looking for the perfect place to say, "I do." :)

Sent on 12/21/2016

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Megan! We are so happy that you chose us as your venue. Thank you for trusting us with your big day and we loved being in your corner for the planning :) XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Gloria · Married on 07/31/2016

Waters Edge was the first and only venue we looked at. It is amazing. The service provided by the venue was outstanding. Our event coordinator Savannah was quick to answer questions and helped wherever she could to make our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Thank you for the kind words!! XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Tracey · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband and I renewed our vows after twenty years of marriage and had our reception at Waters Edge!
    Everything was so beautiful! It was a magical night that we will cherish forever! Rachel and Savannah were so professional and absolutely amazing. It definitely exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Tracey! Thank you so much for the kind words :) We can't wait to celebrate the next 20 years! XOXO, The Waters Edge Team

Dierdre · Married on 03/18/2018

2.0
      0.5
      1.0

I do not recommend this venue to any bride to be. They managed to turn a magical beautiful event in my daughters life, into a nightmare. They are dishonest, and very unprofessional. We had all our own vendors. All they had to do was,have the venue in order, and return calls to our vendors

Sent on 05/23/2018

Waters Edge Venue's reply:

Good Afternoon Dierdre! We feel awful that you feel like your daughter's wedding was not everything she hoped it would be. We tried to be as accommodating as possible to you and your daughter, even though the event was a Rental Only with us, instead of our typical all inclusive package, where we do most everything for our couples. I hope that it did not go unnoticed that we accommodated the following at no cost, which generally is not included in the Rental Only: rehearsal for the ceremony, our venue staff to help with set up/clean up for the wedding and ordered a higher priced wine outside of the bar package to accommodate your wine allergy to American wines. We did not want to interfere or cause any confusion with the event planner and the outside vendors that you brought in, as we were not apart of the planning process for the big day. If there is anything you would like to discuss with us, please give us a call or send us an email! The Waters Edge Team