Water's Edge Events Center Reviews

Water's Edge Events Center 5
Water's Edge Events Center 6
Water's Edge Events Center 7

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was held on 9/9 and it was absolutely flawless! It was so beautiful, and went so smoothly that we could not have asked for a better venue or better coordinators for the event - we ABSOLUTELY LOVED JEN GRADY/ANNIE CAPORELLIE/CATHY DERMOTT and cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

We truly cannot thank Water's Edge Event Center staff for making our wedding day perfect. With multiple meetings and experienced staff, we did not have to worry about any detail on our wedding day. Annie and Cathy were wonderful in accommodating us for food tasting dates that worked for us and constant email communications about wedding day questions. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the venue was set up perfectly. Definitely the most professional staff that makes you feel like they truly care about making your wedding day everything you want it to be!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Annie · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband got married at Water's Edge Events Center on June 24th and had the most amazing experience. Annie Caporelli and Jen Grady were absolutely amazing to work with when we were planning our wedding. They were extremely responsive to phone calls and emails, accommodating of all of our questions and requests, and patient with us throughout the entire process. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so friendly and helpful. We had an amazing wedding but it was largely because of the professionalism of the staff that works there. We can not recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Heather · Married on 03/26/2017

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Waters Edge. I feel like there are few brides who can say their wedding day was 100% perfect, yet I am so lucky to say that mine was one of the few and I know our venue was a huge part in that. Throughout the process they were good about getting back to us with our questions (we had a million!) and they kept getting better as we got closer to the big day. When we met Jen who was our day of coordinator, I knew we were in amazing hands. She handled our requests with zero trouble and made the last few weeks stress free! On my wedding day, the second I stepped through the doors, she was there to let me know that everything was good to go, We arrived 2 hours before our ceremony start time (which I highly recommend!) and when I walked through the doors I instantly had tears in my eyes. Everything was PERFECT and seeing how well they had everything set up made my day completely stress free. Then we met Cierra. Let me tell you - if you have the pleasure of having her as your day of "go to" person for your bridal party, you will FALL IN LOVE with her. Cierra was glued to us (in a good way) the entire day. She would bring us drinks before we even got close to finishing the one we had, she brought trays of food to my whole family while we were doing pictures, and even brought my husband and I drinks and a whole plate of the Bata Bang Shrimp (which are TO DIE FOR by the way) out on the pier for us to eat while we were taking pictures of just us. I know that 99.9% of the reason I was able to eat, drink, dance, and relax at my wedding was due to her and I will be forever grateful to Cierra! My guests raved about the venue, the view, and the food (we did herb chicken and braised short rib with mashed potatoes - excellent!) We had an inside ceremony with 100 guests and they made the room beautiful. I can not recommend Waters Edge enough!

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 12/04/2016

Water's Edge team and venue are amazing!

We held our daughter's wedding at Water's Edge on September 7th. The whole day was simply amazing. The team did anything and everything they could to make the day special for us. So attentive and professional. Our guests raved about everything, the venue, the food, the staff. The wedding planning, set up and day could not have gone better. If you are looking for a top notch wedding venue where professionals care about all the details.... go no further , it is Water's Edge. Our daughter and family could not be happier.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lauren735

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Water's Edge was absolutely amazing! The venue is stunning, and there's an endless amount of photo opts and locations inside and outside. Annie, Cathy, and Jen went above and beyond and worked with us every step of the way to create the wedding of our dreams! The food was absolutely amazing, the wait staff were very kind and helpful, and there wasn't a single negative thing that happened! Everyone is still telling us how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to!

Sent on 11/13/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Nearly four weeks later and my venue is all that anyone still talked about! The gorgeous location, exquisite food and incredible staff are just parts of what made our day so special!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

Our vow renewal at Water's Edge was nothing short of perfection. Annie, Jen Grady and all the staff are all class acts that made our day fabulous. And the food was so delectable that all our guests are still talking about it, our hats off to the chef. From the first day I did a tour to our special day, we were very well taken care of. Thank you Water's Edge!!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and can't thank everyone at Water's Edge enough! They were helpful every step of the way. Cathy answered every crazy question I could think of, met every request, and guided us through any uncertainties we had. Our day was so beautiful and we could not be happier. We knew the food was amazing, but our guests never stopped raving about everything they ate. We had lots of people partaking in the open bar and the bartenders were quick and fun! The drinks were so good-which was very important to my dad.
    We had our ceremony there on the water followed by the indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. The corn-hole boards were a great touch! Our reception was beautiful. The building is so new and really built with weddings in mind. I hate going to weddings and waiting in line for one or two bathrooms and missing all the fun dancing time, so silly as it sounds the bathrooms were something I kept in mind when looking at venues. The bathrooms were so nice with tons of stalls and the bridal suite was so glamorous. We also used the shuttle they offer to transport our guest to the venue then back to the hotel after and it was great. They made plenty of trips and were timely and professional. No need to get a day of planner, they take care of everything! Cathy and Jen are a great team! Our day ran so smoothly and we HIGHLY recommend celebrating your big day at Water's Edge!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Cathy and the staff were amazing, the food and venue were complimented on for days after the wedding by our friends and family. They raved about how beautiful the venue was, the food and appetizers were absolutely delicious the cheese and fruit display were picture perfect they had never seen anything like it, the staff was on time with all food and beverage. I can tell you Cathy and Jenn were on hand at all times to make sure everything went smooth and on time, ceremony was to start at 7:00 p.m. and my daughter realized she forgot the wedding shoes and marriage certificate at 6:10 p.m. at home in Colora, MD luckily her neighbor had not left to come the the wedding, she literally got to the venue minutes before the wedding was to take place and Cathy and Jenn were right there to spring into action to get the shoes to my daughter and get us downstairs on time, they were right there at all times and always asking what could they do to help as my daughter was upset and worried the entire time before waiting for her shoes to arrive.

Sent on 06/02/2016

I loved Water's Edge Events Center and so did all of my guests!!! I was impressed by the food, venue location, and overall professionalism. I had my reception there and they did a phenomenal job decorating and making sure everything was beautiful. The staff was extraordinary and went out of their way to make my day super special. They were all very positive and always attentive - especially of the Bride and Groom. I recommend them to any Bride looking for a little help planning and a stress free environment. I wish I could relive my wedding day again just because of how special they made it for us. <3

Sent on 05/12/2016

Caroline · Married on 12/06/2015

Amazing venue, service, and help. Food was perfect and everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Thank you Waters Edge!!

Caroline Willis

Sent on 12/17/2015

When our second daughter announced she was getting married, my we were panicked about finding the right venue/caterer. Having already had one successful wedding, we knew the venue/reception was the most important decision and worry. Once we arrived at Water's Edge Event Center (WEEC) we knew our worries were over. From Cathy, the sales manager, to John the catering manager, to the wonderful staff, everyone made us feel comfortable and in very good hands.
    Cathy was always there for a prompt response to our numerous questions. John's creative genius helped us achieve that "wow" factor we were looking for at the reception, aside from the breathtaking view of the Bush River through the windows. John's "Italian Marketplace " presentation of the stationary appetizers was phenomenal. And the food during the reception was more than what we could hope for, cooked perfectly, seasoned exactly right and the presentation spot on.
    Some of the comments we heard from our guests "best wedding food ever", " food was on par with their favorite restaurants", "wedding of the century", "breathtaking view", "thank goodness I don't have anymore weddings because this wedding raised the bar so high", to name a few.
    Bryan the sound/lighting guy lite the dining room in such a beautiful way. The staff could not do enough for us or our guests during the whole event. They were responsive, professional, courteous, and very caring to our every need, asking numerous times if we needed anything at all.
    Water's Edge is the find of a life time. If I had to do a wedding ever again, we

Sent on 08/25/2015

Water's Edge Events Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so happy that Marissa and Jimmy's day was all you dreamed and more. Such a beautiful couple that are so in love. We were happy to share in their day!

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Words cannot accurately describe how wonderful Water's Edge Events Center is! Cathy, John, and their team and staff were instrumental in creating the wedding of my dreams.
    The venue space itself is stunning - from the foyer, to the reception space, wine bar, bridal suite, Beta Bar... even the bathrooms are beautiful! The view of the Bush River throughout the entire day was breathtaking.
    The food, for both the cocktail hour and reception, was out of this world! We had a large guest list, so we were nervous about the quality of food for such a large group (with any venue). WECC had no issues serving the size group, and the food was spectacular! We received so many compliments on the food from our guests after the wedding... a lot even went as far to say, "it was the best wedding food ever!"
    The team and staff are so friendly and helpful. They conducted my wedding with ease and made sure that my family and I did not have a care in the world through the entire day. I would absolutely recommend WEEC to anyone planning a wedding - I want to relive mine all over again, thanks to the WEEC Team's hard work and talents!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Water's Edge Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Marissa! It was such a pleasure to share in yours and Jimmy's day. We are honored to have served such a loving and caring couple and to help make your dream wedding a reality!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

Water’s Edge is the first and only venue we looked at when beginning our search. The moment we stepped on the grounds we absolutely fell in love. Aside from the absolutely beautiful facility and location, the staff was beyond friendly, kind and helpful. Everyone we dealt with was so awesome. They were always available for any questions we had and really helped us feel confident that our day would be perfect. They were able to make our wedding exactly what we wanted and better that we could have ever imagined. The food was amazing, it was so hard to decide what we wanted for our reception because everything we tasted was so awesome. We would highly recommend WEEC to anyone looking for their venue. You can’t beat the beautiful waterfront view and the amazing sunsets that are here also!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Water's Edge Events Center 8
    Water's Edge Events Center 9
    Water's Edge Events Center 10
    Water's Edge Events Center 11
    Water's Edge Events Center 12

Diane · Married on 04/25/2015

Had our daughter's wedding this weekend at Waters Edge and could not be more pleased! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accomodating to all guests! Food was amazing! So many of our guests have called to compliment food, staff and atmostphere. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

Beechtree Catering provided amazing food for our wedding! All of our guests were talking about how delicious the food was! The chef even had one of the employees come to me specifically during the reception to make sure the food was to my liking- which it was!

Sent on 06/08/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

I'm OBSESSED with Water's Edge

Water's Edge was probably about the 20th wedding venue I toured. They had all things on my "must have" list. The water front view, clean and organized bathroom, large dance floor, easy accessibility for elderly guests, and so much more. The food was amazing and everyone raved about the venue. Abby, our day or coordinator, was great. She very attentive to me and my husband, personally serving us dinner quickly so we could talk with our other guests. They brought out appetizers and drinks to the bridal party during pictures which was great. I cannot thank them enough for making our day spectacular!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lauren Burgos · Married on 10/05/2018

Extremely Happy!!

WEEC was great to work with along our wedding planning stages. The coordinators made everything run so smoothly the day of the event. Food and service was amazing. Their flexibility with last minute changes were awesome and so appreciated. We would highly recommend having an event here!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2016

Can't thank Cathy and Jen enough for all they did to make our wedding day so special. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing. The staff made quick adjustments to accommodate when things were running a bit behind schedule and everything went so smoothly. We're so pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/01/2016

My wedding at WEEC was perfect! From day one the staff were extremely friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. I had toured several other venues out of town and decided I wanted to stay local for the convenience since I was having a Friday wedding. After hearing how good their food is I thought I'd check it out so I met with Cathy who gave us a wonderful tour and the venue itself had everything I wanted including a beautiful water front ceremony site, a bridal suite and a killer chandelier! When the evening of my rehearsal arrived I had no idea how I wanted the truckload of décor I brought to be set up so I dropped it off, gave little instruction and they took care of everything! They truly brought my vision to life! The big day went perfectly, there was always someone around to assist with anything and everything including holding my wine while my hubby and I had our post ceremony pics taken! I have zero complaints about this venue. What an awesome experience!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

My guests told me it was the best wedding that they had been to in a long time. Everything met and exceeded expectations! Beautiful venue with great attention to detail on my wedding day. The catering was perfection.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/15/2014

Very pretty venue, flexible to work with. Food was great.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Erin · Married on 04/11/2015

3.0

The planning stages with Water's Edge started out stressful. We had a hard time getting responses back with questions that we had. However, closer to the time of our wedding they did get better at responding quickly and meeting with us. Everyone that works there is very nice and knowledgable. The rehearsal and our wedding day went very smoothly. There was more then enough staff and everyone was friendly. They had personal servers for my husband and I who made sure we always had what we needed. The food is absolutely amazing. Chef Manny and his staff prepared the food perfectly and the presentations were beautiful. Overall, we are very happy we ended up celebrating our special day at water's edge. The beginning of our experience with water's edge was rocky but the end was smooth and wonderful.

Sent on 05/04/2015