Water's Edge Events Center Reviews

Water's Edge Events Center 7
  • Pat

Pat Casey · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Jess and Pat Wedding April 26, 2019

The Waters Edge team were fantastic through the whole process. We wanted to expedite the wedding so only had about 6 months to plan and they were adaptable and very eager to help however we wanted. Special drink requests for guests were accommodated as were special dietary requests. Recommendations for cakes, DJs, and other decorations were given, and all we had to do was drop off decorations the day before and the venue took care of everything else from decorating to place settings to day of coordination for the wedding party/ceremony. There were tornadoes and torrential rain about an hour before the ceremony but the staff kept on it and tracked the radar to be able to make sure the rain was gone and we were able to have the ceremony outside. Couldn't be happier with the service at this place, it is highly recommended from us! -Jess and Pat

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out venue for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This venue would have been a great choice if my fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Holly · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful venue!

Waters Edge is a beautiful venue. One of the main reasons we picked it was of course because of having an outside ceremony right on the water. The one plus side was that Waters Edge, unlike other venues, had a great option for an indoor wedding in case of inclement weather which still would have been an entire ballroom (other venues do not offer such a nice alternative). One of our other deciding factors was the food! The food is delicious - all of our guests told us how their food was some of the most delicious food they've ever eaten at a wedding and they were shocked that all they needed was a butter knife for their steak! I suggest going to their mother's day events and other events to try the food for yourself! When it came to answering questions and emails, Abby was a life saver! She answered questions so quickly and really made us feel comfortable. When it came to the day of the wedding, Paul and Macy were great! As a bride, they really took all of the stress off of me and made sure everything ran smoothly. From the serving of appetizers, to drinks, to setting up all decor beforehand and to keeping everything organized, there's not much more I could have asked for! Waters Edge staff was so professional and the wedding was a blast! The staff even came out near the end of the night to dance on the dance floor which was really fun too! I would definitely recommend everyone to book their wedding at Waters Edge!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Tom Turner · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding June 2019

Everything was excellent. From the first visit to the day of the wedding it was a real pleasure dealing with all of Waters Edge personal. Our guest were telling us it was one of the best weddings they have attended. I can say they exceed all my expectations in every way.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Megan Oxendine · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Day Ever! :)

Waters edge was truly amazing!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy Morlock · Married on 05/26/2019

Water’s Edge Event Center was a perfect venue for our wedding reception!

Water’s Edge Event Center was such a terrific venue! Paul and Cathy were great to work with and so accommodating!! The food was amazing and our guests had nothing but good things to say about the staff, food, and beautiful venue and views of the water.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Mandie Warren · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful venue and helpful staff

Waters edge was the perfect spot for our wedding! The staff were very professional and helpful! Abby was great in all the planning and on the day of. Good food and beautiful location and decor! Highly recommend for a beautiful waterfront wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Water's Edge Events Center 8
    Water's Edge Events Center 9
    Water's Edge Events Center 10

Danielle Jewell · Married on 04/20/2019

Our Wedding!

We enjoyed our entire experience with Water’s Edge Events Center. Everyone was so accommodating and so kind from the beginning and throughout our entire wedding day. I also had my Bridal Shower here and we had our rehearsal dinner here, too! We could not have asked for more! If you’re looking for an amazing venue with amazing employees to help you every step of the way, look no further!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Water's Edge Events Center 11
    Water's Edge Events Center 12
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Venue

I fell in love with this venue after touring it and I am so glad I booked with them. The staff at Waters Edge is amazing! They are all so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. Sierra and Cathy, as well as the rest of the staff really made my day run smoothly and were there to help with anything my husband and I needed. They made sure we had water and appetizers right after the ceremony (it was hot that day) and Sierra went out of her way to go and get my flip flops and help me change out of my heels. Cathy was very accommodating to my grandfather, who has bone cancer. She made sure he had a parking spot reserved right next to the door so that he didn't have far to walk. Before the wedding, Cathy was always available to answer any questions I had or make any suggestions I needed. The food is amazing! It is a week later and I still am getting comments from friends and family regarding the beauty of the venue and the deliciousness of the food. Thank you so much, Waters Edge, for making my fairy tale wedding come true!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 13
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/30/2018

Above and Beyond!

Water's Edge was a perfect venue for us! Abby took care of us every step of the way, ensuring that no detail was overlooked. From the incredible location on the river to the stunning interior of the building, Water's Edge is a dream. My only wish is that we had more time to enjoy it! The food is fabulous, and the staff is world-class. I'm so grateful for every second that we spent here, and I feel now more than ever that every dollar we spent was more than worth it (and it wasn't too bad, all things considered!). I would recommend this venue to anyone, but it truly recommends itself. The pictures say a thousand words, but it's even better in person. I promise, you won't regret having your big day at Water's Edge.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I just recently had our reception at Water's Edge and had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience. I can't say enough good things about the food, staff, management, and atmosphere that this venue has. Everything went smoothly from the moment we booked all the way through until the morning of our wedding. Management and staff made sure everything was perfect and maintained their availability throughout the evening to ensure everything was running smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Water's Edge not only for the breathtaking views and sunsets, but also the quality of food, drinks, service, and overall experience had at this amazing venue.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 14

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

This venue was amazing! I would highly suggest anyone having their wedding here! We used it for our reception only and the whole process was amazing! The staff that helped us before, during, and after the day were perfect! They made everything so easy and effortless! The guests are still raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the venue was! Seriously an amazing experience! Nothing negative to say! The staff went above and beyond and helped us add a lot of great add ons! Loved it!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

Water’s Edge did an amazing job with our wedding. I truly woke up the next morning and thought there wasn’t a thing I would have changed. People kept commenting on how awesome the food was and how the outside area was awesome for people who wanted a breather from dancing. The bridal attendants were awesome and made for a phenomonal experience! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 15
    Water's Edge Events Center 16
    Water's Edge Events Center 17
    Water's Edge Events Center 18
    Water's Edge Events Center 19
    Water's Edge Events Center 20

laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Please book! wish I could do this all over again

BEST night of my life for sure! WEEC was well worth every penny. My wedding was beautiful and the staff made sure everything went smoothly and exactly how I discussed with them (from a year prior to the wedding date to the night of)...everything was perfect. Many guests told me it was the BEST, most fun and most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! Cathy, Annie and Abby were wonderful to work with!! This venue set a day that my husband and I will never forget!!! 6-16-18 WED ON THE WATER!! You will not regret your event!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Desiree · Married on 05/27/2018

Everything was beautiful! Their attention to details and service is unmatched. They will be with you from beginning to end. People are still talking about the delicious food..lol Awesome!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jill · Married on 05/18/2018

This venue is perfection! An outdoor wedding would be absolutely stunning, but if it rains, like it did on my wedding day, the indoors is just as beautiful. The carpet was just replaced this past spring, & there are just as many spots for photo-ops indoors as there are outdoors. The catering is phenomenal. Our coordinator, Annie, was the best (seriously)! You get the entire venue to yourself. I am so glad we chose this venue! I actually miss driving there to see everyone and go through all the details and walk through the venue. I don’t give perfect scores/ratings often, but this place definitely exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 25
    Water's Edge Events Center 26
    Water's Edge Events Center 27

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Wow, I cannot day enough amazing things about Water’s Edge and its staff. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Cathy and her team were extremely responsive and helped me come up with ideas and helped with logistics. The food is absolutely delicious and all of my guests were commenting about how great it was. During the actual wedding day, Sierra and Cathy helped make the day go so smoothly and made sure that I got something to eat even while I was busy taking pictures. The whole day went off without a single issue. I am so thankful for their expertise! We had an amazing wedding and I would highly recommend Water’s Edge to anyone!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was held on 9/9 and it was absolutely flawless! It was so beautiful, and went so smoothly that we could not have asked for a better venue or better coordinators for the event - we ABSOLUTELY LOVED JEN GRADY/ANNIE CAPORELLIE/CATHY DERMOTT and cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

We truly cannot thank Water's Edge Event Center staff for making our wedding day perfect. With multiple meetings and experienced staff, we did not have to worry about any detail on our wedding day. Annie and Cathy were wonderful in accommodating us for food tasting dates that worked for us and constant email communications about wedding day questions. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the venue was set up perfectly. Definitely the most professional staff that makes you feel like they truly care about making your wedding day everything you want it to be!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Annie · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband got married at Water's Edge Events Center on June 24th and had the most amazing experience. Annie Caporelli and Jen Grady were absolutely amazing to work with when we were planning our wedding. They were extremely responsive to phone calls and emails, accommodating of all of our questions and requests, and patient with us throughout the entire process. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so friendly and helpful. We had an amazing wedding but it was largely because of the professionalism of the staff that works there. We can not recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Heather · Married on 03/26/2017

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Waters Edge. I feel like there are few brides who can say their wedding day was 100% perfect, yet I am so lucky to say that mine was one of the few and I know our venue was a huge part in that. Throughout the process they were good about getting back to us with our questions (we had a million!) and they kept getting better as we got closer to the big day. When we met Jen who was our day of coordinator, I knew we were in amazing hands. She handled our requests with zero trouble and made the last few weeks stress free! On my wedding day, the second I stepped through the doors, she was there to let me know that everything was good to go, We arrived 2 hours before our ceremony start time (which I highly recommend!) and when I walked through the doors I instantly had tears in my eyes. Everything was PERFECT and seeing how well they had everything set up made my day completely stress free. Then we met Cierra. Let me tell you - if you have the pleasure of having her as your day of "go to" person for your bridal party, you will FALL IN LOVE with her. Cierra was glued to us (in a good way) the entire day. She would bring us drinks before we even got close to finishing the one we had, she brought trays of food to my whole family while we were doing pictures, and even brought my husband and I drinks and a whole plate of the Bata Bang Shrimp (which are TO DIE FOR by the way) out on the pier for us to eat while we were taking pictures of just us. I know that 99.9% of the reason I was able to eat, drink, dance, and relax at my wedding was due to her and I will be forever grateful to Cierra! My guests raved about the venue, the view, and the food (we did herb chicken and braised short rib with mashed potatoes - excellent!) We had an inside ceremony with 100 guests and they made the room beautiful. I can not recommend Waters Edge enough!

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • Lauren735

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Water's Edge was absolutely amazing! The venue is stunning, and there's an endless amount of photo opts and locations inside and outside. Annie, Cathy, and Jen went above and beyond and worked with us every step of the way to create the wedding of our dreams! The food was absolutely amazing, the wait staff were very kind and helpful, and there wasn't a single negative thing that happened! Everyone is still telling us how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to!

Sent on 11/13/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Nearly four weeks later and my venue is all that anyone still talked about! The gorgeous location, exquisite food and incredible staff are just parts of what made our day so special!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

Our vow renewal at Water's Edge was nothing short of perfection. Annie, Jen Grady and all the staff are all class acts that made our day fabulous. And the food was so delectable that all our guests are still talking about it, our hats off to the chef. From the first day I did a tour to our special day, we were very well taken care of. Thank you Water's Edge!!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and can't thank everyone at Water's Edge enough! They were helpful every step of the way. Cathy answered every crazy question I could think of, met every request, and guided us through any uncertainties we had. Our day was so beautiful and we could not be happier. We knew the food was amazing, but our guests never stopped raving about everything they ate. We had lots of people partaking in the open bar and the bartenders were quick and fun! The drinks were so good-which was very important to my dad.
    We had our ceremony there on the water followed by the indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. The corn-hole boards were a great touch! Our reception was beautiful. The building is so new and really built with weddings in mind. I hate going to weddings and waiting in line for one or two bathrooms and missing all the fun dancing time, so silly as it sounds the bathrooms were something I kept in mind when looking at venues. The bathrooms were so nice with tons of stalls and the bridal suite was so glamorous. We also used the shuttle they offer to transport our guest to the venue then back to the hotel after and it was great. They made plenty of trips and were timely and professional. No need to get a day of planner, they take care of everything! Cathy and Jen are a great team! Our day ran so smoothly and we HIGHLY recommend celebrating your big day at Water's Edge!

Sent on 08/15/2016