Water's Edge Events Center Reviews

Water's Edge Events Center 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Venue

I fell in love with this venue after touring it and I am so glad I booked with them. The staff at Waters Edge is amazing! They are all so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. Sierra and Cathy, as well as the rest of the staff really made my day run smoothly and were there to help with anything my husband and I needed. They made sure we had water and appetizers right after the ceremony (it was hot that day) and Sierra went out of her way to go and get my flip flops and help me change out of my heels. Cathy was very accommodating to my grandfather, who has bone cancer. She made sure he had a parking spot reserved right next to the door so that he didn't have far to walk. Before the wedding, Cathy was always available to answer any questions I had or make any suggestions I needed. The food is amazing! It is a week later and I still am getting comments from friends and family regarding the beauty of the venue and the deliciousness of the food. Thank you so much, Waters Edge, for making my fairy tale wedding come true!

Water's Edge Events Center 8
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/30/2018

Above and Beyond!

Water's Edge was a perfect venue for us! Abby took care of us every step of the way, ensuring that no detail was overlooked. From the incredible location on the river to the stunning interior of the building, Water's Edge is a dream. My only wish is that we had more time to enjoy it! The food is fabulous, and the staff is world-class. I'm so grateful for every second that we spent here, and I feel now more than ever that every dollar we spent was more than worth it (and it wasn't too bad, all things considered!). I would recommend this venue to anyone, but it truly recommends itself. The pictures say a thousand words, but it's even better in person. I promise, you won't regret having your big day at Water's Edge.

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I just recently had our reception at Water's Edge and had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience. I can't say enough good things about the food, staff, management, and atmosphere that this venue has. Everything went smoothly from the moment we booked all the way through until the morning of our wedding. Management and staff made sure everything was perfect and maintained their availability throughout the evening to ensure everything was running smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Water's Edge not only for the breathtaking views and sunsets, but also the quality of food, drinks, service, and overall experience had at this amazing venue.

Water's Edge Events Center 9

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

This venue was amazing! I would highly suggest anyone having their wedding here! We used it for our reception only and the whole process was amazing! The staff that helped us before, during, and after the day were perfect! They made everything so easy and effortless! The guests are still raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the venue was! Seriously an amazing experience! Nothing negative to say! The staff went above and beyond and helped us add a lot of great add ons! Loved it!!!

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

Water’s Edge did an amazing job with our wedding. I truly woke up the next morning and thought there wasn’t a thing I would have changed. People kept commenting on how awesome the food was and how the outside area was awesome for people who wanted a breather from dancing. The bridal attendants were awesome and made for a phenomonal experience! I highly recommend!

Water's Edge Events Center 10
    Water's Edge Events Center 11
    Water's Edge Events Center 12
    Water's Edge Events Center 13
    Water's Edge Events Center 14
    Water's Edge Events Center 15

laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Please book! wish I could do this all over again

BEST night of my life for sure! WEEC was well worth every penny. My wedding was beautiful and the staff made sure everything went smoothly and exactly how I discussed with them (from a year prior to the wedding date to the night of)...everything was perfect. Many guests told me it was the BEST, most fun and most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! Cathy, Annie and Abby were wonderful to work with!! This venue set a day that my husband and I will never forget!!! 6-16-18 WED ON THE WATER!! You will not regret your event!!!

Desiree · Married on 05/27/2018

Everything was beautiful! Their attention to details and service is unmatched. They will be with you from beginning to end. People are still talking about the delicious food..lol Awesome!

Jill · Married on 05/18/2018

This venue is perfection! An outdoor wedding would be absolutely stunning, but if it rains, like it did on my wedding day, the indoors is just as beautiful. The carpet was just replaced this past spring, & there are just as many spots for photo-ops indoors as there are outdoors. The catering is phenomenal. Our coordinator, Annie, was the best (seriously)! You get the entire venue to yourself. I am so glad we chose this venue! I actually miss driving there to see everyone and go through all the details and walk through the venue. I don’t give perfect scores/ratings often, but this place definitely exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Water's Edge Events Center 16
    Water's Edge Events Center 17
    Water's Edge Events Center 18
    Water's Edge Events Center 19
    Water's Edge Events Center 20
    Water's Edge Events Center 21
    Water's Edge Events Center 22

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was held on 9/9 and it was absolutely flawless! It was so beautiful, and went so smoothly that we could not have asked for a better venue or better coordinators for the event - we ABSOLUTELY LOVED JEN GRADY/ANNIE CAPORELLIE/CATHY DERMOTT and cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

We truly cannot thank Water's Edge Event Center staff for making our wedding day perfect. With multiple meetings and experienced staff, we did not have to worry about any detail on our wedding day. Annie and Cathy were wonderful in accommodating us for food tasting dates that worked for us and constant email communications about wedding day questions. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the venue was set up perfectly. Definitely the most professional staff that makes you feel like they truly care about making your wedding day everything you want it to be!

Annie · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband got married at Water's Edge Events Center on June 24th and had the most amazing experience. Annie Caporelli and Jen Grady were absolutely amazing to work with when we were planning our wedding. They were extremely responsive to phone calls and emails, accommodating of all of our questions and requests, and patient with us throughout the entire process. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so friendly and helpful. We had an amazing wedding but it was largely because of the professionalism of the staff that works there. We can not recommend this venue enough!

Heather · Married on 03/26/2017

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Waters Edge. I feel like there are few brides who can say their wedding day was 100% perfect, yet I am so lucky to say that mine was one of the few and I know our venue was a huge part in that. Throughout the process they were good about getting back to us with our questions (we had a million!) and they kept getting better as we got closer to the big day. When we met Jen who was our day of coordinator, I knew we were in amazing hands. She handled our requests with zero trouble and made the last few weeks stress free! On my wedding day, the second I stepped through the doors, she was there to let me know that everything was good to go, We arrived 2 hours before our ceremony start time (which I highly recommend!) and when I walked through the doors I instantly had tears in my eyes. Everything was PERFECT and seeing how well they had everything set up made my day completely stress free. Then we met Cierra. Let me tell you - if you have the pleasure of having her as your day of "go to" person for your bridal party, you will FALL IN LOVE with her. Cierra was glued to us (in a good way) the entire day. She would bring us drinks before we even got close to finishing the one we had, she brought trays of food to my whole family while we were doing pictures, and even brought my husband and I drinks and a whole plate of the Bata Bang Shrimp (which are TO DIE FOR by the way) out on the pier for us to eat while we were taking pictures of just us. I know that 99.9% of the reason I was able to eat, drink, dance, and relax at my wedding was due to her and I will be forever grateful to Cierra! My guests raved about the venue, the view, and the food (we did herb chicken and braised short rib with mashed potatoes - excellent!) We had an inside ceremony with 100 guests and they made the room beautiful. I can not recommend Waters Edge enough!

• Lauren735

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Water's Edge was absolutely amazing! The venue is stunning, and there's an endless amount of photo opts and locations inside and outside. Annie, Cathy, and Jen went above and beyond and worked with us every step of the way to create the wedding of our dreams! The food was absolutely amazing, the wait staff were very kind and helpful, and there wasn't a single negative thing that happened! Everyone is still telling us how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Nearly four weeks later and my venue is all that anyone still talked about! The gorgeous location, exquisite food and incredible staff are just parts of what made our day so special!

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

Our vow renewal at Water's Edge was nothing short of perfection. Annie, Jen Grady and all the staff are all class acts that made our day fabulous. And the food was so delectable that all our guests are still talking about it, our hats off to the chef. From the first day I did a tour to our special day, we were very well taken care of. Thank you Water's Edge!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and can't thank everyone at Water's Edge enough! They were helpful every step of the way. Cathy answered every crazy question I could think of, met every request, and guided us through any uncertainties we had. Our day was so beautiful and we could not be happier. We knew the food was amazing, but our guests never stopped raving about everything they ate. We had lots of people partaking in the open bar and the bartenders were quick and fun! The drinks were so good-which was very important to my dad.
    We had our ceremony there on the water followed by the indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. The corn-hole boards were a great touch! Our reception was beautiful. The building is so new and really built with weddings in mind. I hate going to weddings and waiting in line for one or two bathrooms and missing all the fun dancing time, so silly as it sounds the bathrooms were something I kept in mind when looking at venues. The bathrooms were so nice with tons of stalls and the bridal suite was so glamorous. We also used the shuttle they offer to transport our guest to the venue then back to the hotel after and it was great. They made plenty of trips and were timely and professional. No need to get a day of planner, they take care of everything! Cathy and Jen are a great team! Our day ran so smoothly and we HIGHLY recommend celebrating your big day at Water's Edge!

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Cathy and the staff were amazing, the food and venue were complimented on for days after the wedding by our friends and family. They raved about how beautiful the venue was, the food and appetizers were absolutely delicious the cheese and fruit display were picture perfect they had never seen anything like it, the staff was on time with all food and beverage. I can tell you Cathy and Jenn were on hand at all times to make sure everything went smooth and on time, ceremony was to start at 7:00 p.m. and my daughter realized she forgot the wedding shoes and marriage certificate at 6:10 p.m. at home in Colora, MD luckily her neighbor had not left to come the the wedding, she literally got to the venue minutes before the wedding was to take place and Cathy and Jenn were right there to spring into action to get the shoes to my daughter and get us downstairs on time, they were right there at all times and always asking what could they do to help as my daughter was upset and worried the entire time before waiting for her shoes to arrive.

I loved Water's Edge Events Center and so did all of my guests!!! I was impressed by the food, venue location, and overall professionalism. I had my reception there and they did a phenomenal job decorating and making sure everything was beautiful. The staff was extraordinary and went out of their way to make my day super special. They were all very positive and always attentive - especially of the Bride and Groom. I recommend them to any Bride looking for a little help planning and a stress free environment. I wish I could relive my wedding day again just because of how special they made it for us. <3

Caroline · Married on 12/06/2015

Amazing venue, service, and help. Food was perfect and everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Thank you Waters Edge!!

Caroline Willis

When our second daughter announced she was getting married, my we were panicked about finding the right venue/caterer. Having already had one successful wedding, we knew the venue/reception was the most important decision and worry. Once we arrived at Water's Edge Event Center (WEEC) we knew our worries were over. From Cathy, the sales manager, to John the catering manager, to the wonderful staff, everyone made us feel comfortable and in very good hands.
    Cathy was always there for a prompt response to our numerous questions. John's creative genius helped us achieve that "wow" factor we were looking for at the reception, aside from the breathtaking view of the Bush River through the windows. John's "Italian Marketplace " presentation of the stationary appetizers was phenomenal. And the food during the reception was more than what we could hope for, cooked perfectly, seasoned exactly right and the presentation spot on.
    Some of the comments we heard from our guests "best wedding food ever", " food was on par with their favorite restaurants", "wedding of the century", "breathtaking view", "thank goodness I don't have anymore weddings because this wedding raised the bar so high", to name a few.
    Bryan the sound/lighting guy lite the dining room in such a beautiful way. The staff could not do enough for us or our guests during the whole event. They were responsive, professional, courteous, and very caring to our every need, asking numerous times if we needed anything at all.
    Water's Edge is the find of a life time. If I had to do a wedding ever again, we

Sent on 08/25/2015

Water's Edge Events Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so happy that Marissa and Jimmy's day was all you dreamed and more. Such a beautiful couple that are so in love. We were happy to share in their day!

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Words cannot accurately describe how wonderful Water's Edge Events Center is! Cathy, John, and their team and staff were instrumental in creating the wedding of my dreams.
    The venue space itself is stunning - from the foyer, to the reception space, wine bar, bridal suite, Beta Bar... even the bathrooms are beautiful! The view of the Bush River throughout the entire day was breathtaking.
    The food, for both the cocktail hour and reception, was out of this world! We had a large guest list, so we were nervous about the quality of food for such a large group (with any venue). WECC had no issues serving the size group, and the food was spectacular! We received so many compliments on the food from our guests after the wedding... a lot even went as far to say, "it was the best wedding food ever!"
    The team and staff are so friendly and helpful. They conducted my wedding with ease and made sure that my family and I did not have a care in the world through the entire day. I would absolutely recommend WEEC to anyone planning a wedding - I want to relive mine all over again, thanks to the WEEC Team's hard work and talents!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Water's Edge Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Marissa! It was such a pleasure to share in yours and Jimmy's day. We are honored to have served such a loving and caring couple and to help make your dream wedding a reality!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

Water’s Edge is the first and only venue we looked at when beginning our search. The moment we stepped on the grounds we absolutely fell in love. Aside from the absolutely beautiful facility and location, the staff was beyond friendly, kind and helpful. Everyone we dealt with was so awesome. They were always available for any questions we had and really helped us feel confident that our day would be perfect. They were able to make our wedding exactly what we wanted and better that we could have ever imagined. The food was amazing, it was so hard to decide what we wanted for our reception because everything we tasted was so awesome. We would highly recommend WEEC to anyone looking for their venue. You can’t beat the beautiful waterfront view and the amazing sunsets that are here also!

Water's Edge Events Center 23
    Water's Edge Events Center 24
    Water's Edge Events Center 25
    Water's Edge Events Center 26
    Water's Edge Events Center 27

Diane · Married on 04/25/2015

Had our daughter's wedding this weekend at Waters Edge and could not be more pleased! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accomodating to all guests! Food was amazing! So many of our guests have called to compliment food, staff and atmostphere. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

Beechtree Catering provided amazing food for our wedding! All of our guests were talking about how delicious the food was! The chef even had one of the employees come to me specifically during the reception to make sure the food was to my liking- which it was!