22 Reviews for Water's Edge Events Center

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Furniture (1)
22 Water's Edge Events Center Reviews

Water’s Edge is the first and only venue we looked at when beginning our search. The moment we stepped on the grounds we absolutely fell in love. Aside from the absolutely beautiful facility and location, the staff was beyond friendly, kind and helpful. Everyone we dealt with was so awesome. They were always available for any questions we had and really helped us feel confident that our day would be perfect. They were able to make our wedding exactly what we wanted and better that we could have ever imagined. The food was amazing, it was so hard to decide what we wanted for our reception because everything we tasted was so awesome. We would highly recommend WEEC to anyone looking for their venue. You can’t beat the beautiful waterfront view and the amazing sunsets that are here also!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Our daughter's wedding was held on 9/9 and it was absolutely flawless! It was so beautiful, and went so smoothly that we could not have asked for a better venue or better coordinators for the event - we ABSOLUTELY LOVED JEN GRADY/ANNIE CAPORELLIE/CATHY DERMOTT and cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We truly cannot thank Water's Edge Event Center staff for making our wedding day perfect. With multiple meetings and experienced staff, we did not have to worry about any detail on our wedding day. Annie and Cathy were wonderful in accommodating us for food tasting dates that worked for us and constant email communications about wedding day questions. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the venue was set up perfectly. Definitely the most professional staff that makes you feel like they truly care about making your wedding day everything you want it to be!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

My husband got married at Water's Edge Events Center on June 24th and had the most amazing experience. Annie Caporelli and Jen Grady were absolutely amazing to work with when we were planning our wedding. They were extremely responsive to phone calls and emails, accommodating of all of our questions and requests, and patient with us throughout the entire process. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so friendly and helpful. We had an amazing wedding but it was largely because of the professionalism of the staff that works there. We can not recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Waters Edge. I feel like there are few brides who can say their wedding day was 100% perfect, yet I am so lucky to say that mine was one of the few and I know our venue was a huge part in that. Throughout the process they were good about getting back to us with our questions (we had a million!) and they kept getting better as we got closer to the big day. When we met Jen who was our day of coordinator, I knew we were in amazing hands. She handled our requests with zero trouble and made the last few weeks stress free! On my wedding day, the second I stepped through the doors, she was there to let me know that everything was good to go, We arrived 2 hours before our ceremony start time (which I highly recommend!) and when I walked through the doors I instantly had tears in my eyes. Everything was PERFECT and seeing how well they had everything set up made my day completely stress free. Then we met Cierra. Let me tell you - if you have the pleasure of having her as your day of "go to" person for your bridal party, you will FALL IN LOVE with her. Cierra was glued to us (in a good way) the entire day. She would bring us drinks before we even got close to finishing the one we had, she brought trays of food to my whole family while we were doing pictures, and even brought my husband and I drinks and a whole plate of the Bata Bang Shrimp (which are TO DIE FOR by the way) out on the pier for us to eat while we were taking pictures of just us. I know that 99.9% of the reason I was able to eat, drink, dance, and relax at my wedding was due to her and I will be forever grateful to Cierra! My guests raved about the venue, the view, and the food (we did herb chicken and braised short rib with mashed potatoes - excellent!) We had an inside ceremony with 100 guests and they made the room beautiful. I can not recommend Waters Edge enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Scenic Views, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

Water's Edge was absolutely amazing! The venue is stunning, and there's an endless amount of photo opts and locations inside and outside. Annie, Cathy, and Jen went above and beyond and worked with us every step of the way to create the wedding of our dreams! The food was absolutely amazing, the wait staff were very kind and helpful, and there wasn't a single negative thing that happened! Everyone is still telling us how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Shuttle, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Can't thank Cathy and Jen enough for all they did to make our wedding day so special. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing. The staff made quick adjustments to accommodate when things were running a bit behind schedule and everything went so smoothly. We're so pleased with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor

I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Nearly four weeks later and my venue is all that anyone still talked about! The gorgeous location, exquisite food and incredible staff are just parts of what made our day so special!

Profile Picture User6084189, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our vow renewal at Water's Edge was nothing short of perfection. Annie, Jen Grady and all the staff are all class acts that made our day fabulous. And the food was so delectable that all our guests are still talking about it, our hats off to the chef. From the first day I did a tour to our special day, we were very well taken care of. Thank you Water's Edge!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and can't thank everyone at Water's Edge enough! They were helpful every step of the way. Cathy answered every crazy question I could think of, met every request, and guided us through any uncertainties we had. Our day was so beautiful and we could not be happier. We knew the food was amazing, but our guests never stopped raving about everything they ate. We had lots of people partaking in the open bar and the bartenders were quick and fun! The drinks were so good-which was very important to my dad.
We had our ceremony there on the water followed by the indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. The corn-hole boards were a great touch! Our reception was beautiful. The building is so new and really built with weddings in mind. I hate going to weddings and waiting in line for one or two bathrooms and missing all the fun dancing time, so silly as it sounds the bathrooms were something I kept in mind when looking at venues. The bathrooms were so nice with tons of stalls and the bridal suite was so glamorous. We also used the shuttle they offer to transport our guest to the venue then back to the hotel after and it was great. They made plenty of trips and were timely and professional. No need to get a day of planner, they take care of everything! Cathy and Jen are a great team! Our day ran so smoothly and we HIGHLY recommend celebrating your big day at Water's Edge!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

Cathy and the staff were amazing, the food and venue were complimented on for days after the wedding by our friends and family. They raved about how beautiful the venue was, the food and appetizers were absolutely delicious the cheese and fruit display were picture perfect they had never seen anything like it, the staff was on time with all food and beverage. I can tell you Cathy and Jenn were on hand at all times to make sure everything went smooth and on time, ceremony was to start at 7:00 p.m. and my daughter realized she forgot the wedding shoes and marriage certificate at 6:10 p.m. at home in Colora, MD luckily her neighbor had not left to come the the wedding, she literally got to the venue minutes before the wedding was to take place and Cathy and Jenn were right there to spring into action to get the shoes to my daughter and get us downstairs on time, they were right there at all times and always asking what could they do to help as my daughter was upset and worried the entire time before waiting for her shoes to arrive.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved Water's Edge Events Center and so did all of my guests!!! I was impressed by the food, venue location, and overall professionalism. I had my reception there and they did a phenomenal job decorating and making sure everything was beautiful. The staff was extraordinary and went out of their way to make my day super special. They were all very positive and always attentive - especially of the Bride and Groom. I recommend them to any Bride looking for a little help planning and a stress free environment. I wish I could relive my wedding day again just because of how special they made it for us.

Profile Picture Anamari, 4/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Shuttle, Outside Cake

Amazing venue, service, and help. Food was perfect and everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Thank you Waters Edge!!

Caroline Willis

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Indoor

My wedding at WEEC was perfect! From day one the staff were extremely friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. I had toured several other venues out of town and decided I wanted to stay local for the convenience since I was having a Friday wedding. After hearing how good their food is I thought I'd check it out so I met with Cathy who gave us a wonderful tour and the venue itself had everything I wanted including a beautiful water front ceremony site, a bridal suite and a killer chandelier! When the evening of my rehearsal arrived I had no idea how I wanted the truckload of décor I brought to be set up so I dropped it off, gave little instruction and they took care of everything! They truly brought my vision to life! The big day went perfectly, there was always someone around to assist with anything and everything including holding my wine while my hubby and I had our post ceremony pics taken! I have zero complaints about this venue. What an awesome experience!!

Profile Picture User4781362, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Shuttle, Linens

When our second daughter announced she was getting married, my we were panicked about finding the right venue/caterer. Having already had one successful wedding, we knew the venue/reception was the most important decision and worry. Once we arrived at Water's Edge Event Center (WEEC) we knew our worries were over. From Cathy, the sales manager, to John the catering manager, to the wonderful staff, everyone made us feel comfortable and in very good hands.
Cathy was always there for a prompt response to our numerous questions. John's creative genius helped us achieve that "wow" factor we were looking for at the reception, aside from the breathtaking view of the Bush River through the windows. John's "Italian Marketplace " presentation of the stationary appetizers was phenomenal. And the food during the reception was more than what we could hope for, cooked perfectly, seasoned exactly right and the presentation spot on.
Some of the comments we heard from our guests "best wedding food ever", " food was on par with their favorite restaurants", "wedding of the century", "breathtaking view", "thank goodness I don't have anymore weddings because this wedding raised the bar so high", to name a few.
Bryan the sound/lighting guy lite the dining room in such a beautiful way. The staff could not do enough for us or our guests during the whole event. They were responsive, professional, courteous, and very caring to our every need, asking numerous times if we needed anything at all.
Water's Edge is the find of a life time. If I had to do a wedding ever again, we

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture marlene, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot accurately describe how wonderful Water's Edge Events Center is! Cathy, John, and their team and staff were instrumental in creating the wedding of my dreams.
The venue space itself is stunning - from the foyer, to the reception space, wine bar, bridal suite, Beta Bar... even the bathrooms are beautiful! The view of the Bush River throughout the entire day was breathtaking.
The food, for both the cocktail hour and reception, was out of this world! We had a large guest list, so we were nervous about the quality of food for such a large group (with any venue). WECC had no issues serving the size group, and the food was spectacular! We received so many compliments on the food from our guests after the wedding... a lot even went as far to say, "it was the best wedding food ever!"
The team and staff are so friendly and helpful. They conducted my wedding with ease and made sure that my family and I did not have a care in the world through the entire day. I would absolutely recommend WEEC to anyone planning a wedding - I want to relive mine all over again, thanks to the WEEC Team's hard work and talents!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marissa, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Had our daughter's wedding this weekend at Waters Edge and could not be more pleased! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Staff was very helpful, friendly and accomodating to all guests! Food was amazing! So many of our guests have called to compliment food, staff and atmostphere. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Diane, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The planning stages with Water's Edge started out stressful. We had a hard time getting responses back with questions that we had. However, closer to the time of our wedding they did get better at responding quickly and meeting with us. Everyone that works there is very nice and knowledgable. The rehearsal and our wedding day went very smoothly. There was more then enough staff and everyone was friendly. They had personal servers for my husband and I who made sure we always had what we needed. The food is absolutely amazing. Chef Manny and his staff prepared the food perfectly and the presentations were beautiful. Overall, we are very happy we ended up celebrating our special day at water's edge. The beginning of our experience with water's edge was rocky but the end was smooth and wonderful.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

My guests told me it was the best wedding that they had been to in a long time. Everything met and exceeded expectations! Beautiful venue with great attention to detail on my wedding day. The catering was perfection.

Profile Picture User4551168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very pretty venue, flexible to work with. Food was great.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beechtree Catering provided amazing food for our wedding! All of our guests were talking about how delicious the food was! The chef even had one of the employees come to me specifically during the reception to make sure the food was to my liking- which it was!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/11, 5 Reviews