Water's Edge Events Center Reviews

Water's Edge Events Center 7
  • Pat

Pat Casey · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Jess and Pat Wedding April 26, 2019

The Waters Edge team were fantastic through the whole process. We wanted to expedite the wedding so only had about 6 months to plan and they were adaptable and very eager to help however we wanted. Special drink requests for guests were accommodated as were special dietary requests. Recommendations for cakes, DJs, and other decorations were given, and all we had to do was drop off decorations the day before and the venue took care of everything else from decorating to place settings to day of coordination for the wedding party/ceremony. There were tornadoes and torrential rain about an hour before the ceremony but the staff kept on it and tracked the radar to be able to make sure the rain was gone and we were able to have the ceremony outside. Couldn't be happier with the service at this place, it is highly recommended from us! -Jess and Pat

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out venue for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This venue would have been a great choice if my fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Keith Wilson · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Service!

Excellent food, extreme professionalism, made changes easily and addressed all issues. Paul even did extra duties as our ceremony coordinator and worked with us to make sure our wedding details were perfect. We could not have asked for a better caterer and staff. Everyone was extremely helpful on the day of the wedding and the price was worth every penny! We looked at 11 other caterers and we have no regrets with Water's Edge. Please give them a chance and you will not go wrong.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Rusty Starks · Married on 09/08/2019

Happiest day ever

Great food, wonderful service. They took care of all the details and were very attentive for anything we could need throughout the day. Everyone told me how beautiful it was and how much they enjoyed the wedding. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2019

C. Gaul · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding on Friday

My son was married there on Fri Sept 6 . The staff was top notch.
    The facility is beautiful & everything went smoothly. The staff goes above and beyond & you could not ask for a more ideal place to have a wedding

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jenn · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

The Water’s Edge staff was professional, organized and friendly. Paul helped us pick the perfect menu. We chose the crab cake and beef tenderloin combination plate with seasonal veggies, and guests are still telling me they loved it! Sierra led our rehearsal, organized the ceremony and made sure everything flowed smoothly. She even followed me around with my lipstick to make sure I looked perfect in photos. The rest of the staff made sure everyone had a full glass and a great time. Also, the building is beautiful and there’s nothing like it in Harford County. If we could do it all over, we wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Water's Edge Events Center's reply:

Jenn,
    It was great working with you and Brandon. We are so glad that you were pleased with our efforts. Good luck to the two of you!
    Paul, Sierra and the Rest of the WEEC Team

Shannon Kalendek · Married on 07/03/2019

Water's Edge...The Magnificent Hidden Treasure!

If you are looking for a venue that makes you feel like your wedding is their top priority, Water's Edge is your definite choice. Our daughter, Shannon, located Water's Edge on WeddingWire right before booking another venue. We scheduled the appointment & we never looked back! The building/ballroom/water setting were stunning; uplighting & pinspotting were elegant; food absolutely delicious & served hot; staff from the sales personnel, general manager & personnel assigned to Shannon & Brandon’s wedding were all rock stars & made everything happen so seamlessly & the finale of the evening…the sparkler exit - beautiful! They were so attentive to the entire bridal party, guests & were happy to accommodate any special requests. They were always readily available to answer all questions during the planning process including making certain all items we brought to the venue were neatly packed awaiting our pickup after the wedding! Every aspect was exceptional & above & beyond what we could have ever imagined! We received texts, voicemails & calls from our guests after the wedding with so many wonderful compliments. They raved about Water's Edge with many never knowing about this magnificent hidden treasure! Your search for a venue will stop at Water's Edge &, Water's Edge, thank you for making Shannon & Brandon's fairytale wedding a reality! Awesome job!

P.S. Don’t be intimated about booking your wedding during the week…do a save-the-date-card & the guests will come. Shannon & Brandon’s wedding was on a Wednesday right before the 4th of July & everything was awesome! Water’s Edge will do a magnificent job no matter what day of the week you plan your wedding!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Water's Edge Events Center 16
    Water's Edge Events Center 17

Lynn Roberts · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Team!

Every step of our experience with Water's Edge was amazing. They gave us a tour of the facility and answered all of our questions when we were considering venue options. During the wedding planning process, answered any questions we had and made sure we kept to the wedding process timeline. They are so easy to work with for decorations, food, day of logistics...everything! On the day of, we had crazy storms and Dylan and Sierra went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. We were able to have our ceremony outside but they had outside and the inside set up just in case! They quickly reset the room while we were outside. All of guests had a great experience and we all had SO MUCH FUN. Honestly our day could not have gone any better..... they are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Water's Edge Events Center 18
    Water's Edge Events Center 19
    Water's Edge Events Center 20
    Water's Edge Events Center 21

Holly · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful venue!

Waters Edge is a beautiful venue. One of the main reasons we picked it was of course because of having an outside ceremony right on the water. The one plus side was that Waters Edge, unlike other venues, had a great option for an indoor wedding in case of inclement weather which still would have been an entire ballroom (other venues do not offer such a nice alternative). One of our other deciding factors was the food! The food is delicious - all of our guests told us how their food was some of the most delicious food they've ever eaten at a wedding and they were shocked that all they needed was a butter knife for their steak! I suggest going to their mother's day events and other events to try the food for yourself! When it came to answering questions and emails, Abby was a life saver! She answered questions so quickly and really made us feel comfortable. When it came to the day of the wedding, Paul and Macy were great! As a bride, they really took all of the stress off of me and made sure everything ran smoothly. From the serving of appetizers, to drinks, to setting up all decor beforehand and to keeping everything organized, there's not much more I could have asked for! Waters Edge staff was so professional and the wedding was a blast! The staff even came out near the end of the night to dance on the dance floor which was really fun too! I would definitely recommend everyone to book their wedding at Waters Edge!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Tom Turner · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding June 2019

Everything was excellent. From the first visit to the day of the wedding it was a real pleasure dealing with all of Waters Edge personal. Our guest were telling us it was one of the best weddings they have attended. I can say they exceed all my expectations in every way.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Megan Oxendine · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Day Ever! :)

Waters edge was truly amazing!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy Morlock · Married on 05/26/2019

Water’s Edge Event Center was a perfect venue for our wedding reception!

Water’s Edge Event Center was such a terrific venue! Paul and Cathy were great to work with and so accommodating!! The food was amazing and our guests had nothing but good things to say about the staff, food, and beautiful venue and views of the water.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Mandie Warren · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful venue and helpful staff

Waters edge was the perfect spot for our wedding! The staff were very professional and helpful! Abby was great in all the planning and on the day of. Good food and beautiful location and decor! Highly recommend for a beautiful waterfront wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Water's Edge Events Center 22
    Water's Edge Events Center 23
    Water's Edge Events Center 24

Danielle Jewell · Married on 04/20/2019

Our Wedding!

We enjoyed our entire experience with Water’s Edge Events Center. Everyone was so accommodating and so kind from the beginning and throughout our entire wedding day. I also had my Bridal Shower here and we had our rehearsal dinner here, too! We could not have asked for more! If you’re looking for an amazing venue with amazing employees to help you every step of the way, look no further!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Water's Edge Events Center 25
    Water's Edge Events Center 26
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Venue

I fell in love with this venue after touring it and I am so glad I booked with them. The staff at Waters Edge is amazing! They are all so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. Sierra and Cathy, as well as the rest of the staff really made my day run smoothly and were there to help with anything my husband and I needed. They made sure we had water and appetizers right after the ceremony (it was hot that day) and Sierra went out of her way to go and get my flip flops and help me change out of my heels. Cathy was very accommodating to my grandfather, who has bone cancer. She made sure he had a parking spot reserved right next to the door so that he didn't have far to walk. Before the wedding, Cathy was always available to answer any questions I had or make any suggestions I needed. The food is amazing! It is a week later and I still am getting comments from friends and family regarding the beauty of the venue and the deliciousness of the food. Thank you so much, Waters Edge, for making my fairy tale wedding come true!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 27
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/30/2018

Above and Beyond!

Water's Edge was a perfect venue for us! Abby took care of us every step of the way, ensuring that no detail was overlooked. From the incredible location on the river to the stunning interior of the building, Water's Edge is a dream. My only wish is that we had more time to enjoy it! The food is fabulous, and the staff is world-class. I'm so grateful for every second that we spent here, and I feel now more than ever that every dollar we spent was more than worth it (and it wasn't too bad, all things considered!). I would recommend this venue to anyone, but it truly recommends itself. The pictures say a thousand words, but it's even better in person. I promise, you won't regret having your big day at Water's Edge.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I just recently had our reception at Water's Edge and had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience. I can't say enough good things about the food, staff, management, and atmosphere that this venue has. Everything went smoothly from the moment we booked all the way through until the morning of our wedding. Management and staff made sure everything was perfect and maintained their availability throughout the evening to ensure everything was running smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Water's Edge not only for the breathtaking views and sunsets, but also the quality of food, drinks, service, and overall experience had at this amazing venue.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 28

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

This venue was amazing! I would highly suggest anyone having their wedding here! We used it for our reception only and the whole process was amazing! The staff that helped us before, during, and after the day were perfect! They made everything so easy and effortless! The guests are still raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the venue was! Seriously an amazing experience! Nothing negative to say! The staff went above and beyond and helped us add a lot of great add ons! Loved it!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

Water’s Edge did an amazing job with our wedding. I truly woke up the next morning and thought there wasn’t a thing I would have changed. People kept commenting on how awesome the food was and how the outside area was awesome for people who wanted a breather from dancing. The bridal attendants were awesome and made for a phenomonal experience! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 29
    Water's Edge Events Center 30
    Water's Edge Events Center 31
    Water's Edge Events Center 32
    Water's Edge Events Center 33
    Water's Edge Events Center 34

laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Please book! wish I could do this all over again

BEST night of my life for sure! WEEC was well worth every penny. My wedding was beautiful and the staff made sure everything went smoothly and exactly how I discussed with them (from a year prior to the wedding date to the night of)...everything was perfect. Many guests told me it was the BEST, most fun and most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! Cathy, Annie and Abby were wonderful to work with!! This venue set a day that my husband and I will never forget!!! 6-16-18 WED ON THE WATER!! You will not regret your event!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Desiree · Married on 05/27/2018

Everything was beautiful! Their attention to details and service is unmatched. They will be with you from beginning to end. People are still talking about the delicious food..lol Awesome!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jill · Married on 05/18/2018

This venue is perfection! An outdoor wedding would be absolutely stunning, but if it rains, like it did on my wedding day, the indoors is just as beautiful. The carpet was just replaced this past spring, & there are just as many spots for photo-ops indoors as there are outdoors. The catering is phenomenal. Our coordinator, Annie, was the best (seriously)! You get the entire venue to yourself. I am so glad we chose this venue! I actually miss driving there to see everyone and go through all the details and walk through the venue. I don’t give perfect scores/ratings often, but this place definitely exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Water's Edge Events Center 39
    Water's Edge Events Center 40
    Water's Edge Events Center 41

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Wow, I cannot day enough amazing things about Water’s Edge and its staff. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Cathy and her team were extremely responsive and helped me come up with ideas and helped with logistics. The food is absolutely delicious and all of my guests were commenting about how great it was. During the actual wedding day, Sierra and Cathy helped make the day go so smoothly and made sure that I got something to eat even while I was busy taking pictures. The whole day went off without a single issue. I am so thankful for their expertise! We had an amazing wedding and I would highly recommend Water’s Edge to anyone!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was held on 9/9 and it was absolutely flawless! It was so beautiful, and went so smoothly that we could not have asked for a better venue or better coordinators for the event - we ABSOLUTELY LOVED JEN GRADY/ANNIE CAPORELLIE/CATHY DERMOTT and cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2017