Waterford Event Rentals Reviews

175 Reviews for Waterford Event Rentals

1 User photo

Waterford Event Rentals 1

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2019

I rented seat covers for my parents anniversary party, they were perfect and very inexpensive! You pick up on Friday and drop them back off on a Monday, so you have them the full weekend! I will definitely be using them for my wedding as well!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Waterford Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea! Looking forward to your big day -- Happy to help!
  • Aleasha

Aleasha Carson · Married on 05/25/2019

Table Linens

For our wedding we used Waterford Rentals for our table linens. We wanted navy blue and white stripped table runners and light pink napkins. I saw that look on pintrest and they made it happen for us. Matched my vision and dream perfectly! Thank you so much for making our day turn out so special!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2018

Helpful and flexible

Very helpful and flexible as well as easy to communicate with thank you so much

Sent on 11/07/2018

katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Waterford was so easy to work with and very responsive. They answered all of my questions, gave me some great ideas, and offered photos for inspiration. We rented gold chiavalri chairs for our ceremony. Come wedding day, we had nothing to worry about thanks to their professionalism. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Waterford Event Rentals's reply:

So glad everything was perfect! Thanks for the sweet words, Katie!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Rebecca and the team made my nautical dream come true! All the cocktail linens, guest table linens, runners, and napkins were clean, organized and ready to go when we picked them up. When we had to add and subtract to get the final numbers in place, they were all on board. Again, another hit with vendors!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jackie · Married on 01/27/2018

The ladies at Waterford are a dream to work with! Rebecca was absolutely amazing and so easy-going! Anytime we had a question they responded the same or next day!! Waterford is worth every penny and I am so pleased with the quality of all the rentals (chivari chairs, cushions, sashes, runners, table linens, lace overlays, & chargers!) we received from them!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Pam · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing! Thank you all for your help and never making it seem like a big deal whenever I changed my mind 3 time!!

Waterford Event Rentals 2

Brynn · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot praise Waterford enough!!! They made the wedding planning experience so much less stressful! I cannot tell you how many times I called them to change the number of table cloths or napkins we ordered the couple weeks (even days) before the wedding. Every time I called them, they were always so pleasant and willing to accommodate any change I had to make. They knew exactly who I was (probably because I called them 17 bazillion times) and pulled up my order sheet within seconds to adjust my order. It felt like we were family! I 100% recommend them for any event! The table cloths/napkins were freshly pressed and clean when we picked them up! They were absolutely worth every penny!!!

Alex · Married on 10/28/2017

Waterford Rentals were terrific. They were amazing when it came to communication. During the process I updated my rental needs a couple of times and they were always willing to accommodate. Waterford rentals was professional and engaged the entire time, I would definitely recommend them.

Kali · Married on 10/21/2017

They were excellent to work with !!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/21/2017

If we could do it all over, we would chose Waterford again. From the initial meeting to the end of the wedding night, Waterford was amazing. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Waterford’s team was amazing! Would definitely use them again for any event.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lizzie · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with the lovely ladies at Waterford Event Rentals was an absolute weight off of our shoulders! They helped us pick out colors that matched our wedding color scheme, as well as helping us to decide on our sweetheart table arrangement. Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

I rented linens from Waterford for my wedding on Labor Day weekend 2017. From the beginning, their communication was professional and timely. They accommodated our schedule and allowed us to meet on a weekday evening. My mom and I enjoyed picking out the fabric, and I know we weren't the easiest to deal with. I wasn't sure about my colors yet and they managed to pick out something that I loved! The price was on budget and they were very flexible with our unique needs with it being the holiday weekend. I've already referred friends to Waterford!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

The staff at Waterford did an amazing job for my August 5th wedding at The Water Table. Everything was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Brittani · Married on 07/16/2017

Absolutely loved working with Rebecca and the rest of the ladies at Waterford! We went in for a meeting to decide what we wanted and she showed us so much! Once we got closer to our wedding date we decided to change things and they were so easy to work with to make sure we were happy with everything!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Megan · Married on 07/09/2017

Loved everything about Waterford! The girls are great and so helpful! They went above and beyond to make everything about our wedding day PERFECT!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2017

We found Waterford from the Vow Bridal Event. The ladies are super kind and helpful making sure our vision came to life. Our wedding theme was James Bond and we requested for the napkins be folded as a bow tie. Everything was perfect on our wedding day! Thanks so much! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/17/2017

They had everything I wanted for my wedding. Everyone was super nice and great to deal with.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Rebecca and the Waterford team was an amazing addition to our wedding day. We loved all of the linen provided and the gorgeous, must-have gold chiavari chairs. Prior to the wedding day, Waterford was available via email and phone to reassure this finicky bride. They were great communicators, detail-oriented, and professional. Rebecca understood my garden-themed vision and she helped to create my perfect day with so many awesome linen choices. We were so fortunate to have Waterford as our event rental provider for the big day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

I knew all about Waterford before I was even engaged because my sister used to work for them so it was not a hard decision to get all of my linens through them for my wedding day and bridal shower! My venue offered complimentary linens already but I am SO glad that I went with Waterford and paid the extra money to do so because the linens really MADE the reception space that much more beautiful. They have such a wide variety of linens and a very knowledgable staff (special shout out to Rebecca!!) who will help you pick the right linens for each element of your wedding! In addition, I rented chargers from them which were also so beautiful and in great condition! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Breanne · Married on 05/19/2017

I couldn't not say enough positive things about Waterford and their awesome team!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/18/2017

The Waterford girls are AMAZING to say the least! You can tell they truly love what they do! I ordered chair covers & sashes for my friends wedding, they offered a great selection and helped me pick out exactly what I needed! They are so helpful & caring. I HIGHLY recommend using Waterford Event Rentals for any type of event! Thank you so much girls!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

Waterford was great to work with, good value, and had a large selection. Our caterer (Omar's Carriage House) did everything for us but we got to go in and pick our linens. It was a lot of fun and our chairs were gorgeous, comfortable, and an unbeatable deal.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Waterford Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Megan! We were so excited to be a part of your big day! Best wishes to you and Matthew! xoxo

Erica · Married on 04/08/2017

It was such a breath of fresh air working with Waterford! Even at just our initial meeting, Rebecca, Alyse and Bridgette took the time to give me their own opinions and advice on what linens would look the best. They showed me the most beautiful pieces from their huge selection and worked with me to make it perfect. Everything turned out amazing and I couldn't have imagined using anyone else. I would recommend that anyone having any type of event use them!

Sent on 04/28/2017