Waterford at Springfield Reviews

77 | Springfield, VA

77 Reviews for Waterford at Springfield

77 Waterford at Springfield Reviews

Stacey · Married on 10/08/2017

The Waterford was amazing!! Kevin and Nerisha took great care of all of the details. When I arrived for the reception there was a fantastic spot for the bridal party to rest after all of the photos and ceremony. The setup looked beautiful and the food was amazing! The professionalism shown by the staff is unbeatable and I couldn't be more pleased with how great everyone was.
    We had a cocktail hour prior to the reception and that was perfect. Delicious food and drinks and all of the guests enjoyed it. And before I, the bride, went in to see everyone, the staff was courteous enough to bring snacks and drinks to the bridal party.
    I would highly recommend the waterford for any event!!!

Mark · Married on 04/17/2017

The Waterford provided everything except the DJ, wedding cake, and seating chart. They literally took care of so many details that we could enjoy planning our wedding reception instead of worrying ourselves to a frazzle. Our guests commented most favorably on the quality and quantity of food, the quality and attentiveness of the staff, and the ambiance of the facility for the occasion. We had about 175 guests and the Waterford took care of them in fine fashion.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2016

I couldn't recommend the Waterford enough!!!! They were so helpful and accommodating for me during my wedding, they truly went above and beyond to make sure that my day went off without a hitch. They helped me with centerpieces and set up decorations for me and every single time I had even the smallest question they got back to me as soon as they could and would help me with whatever I needed. The food was delicious and the venue is very elegant. I HIGHLY recommend the Waterford.

• F

Fadwa · Married on 08/07/2016

Thank you for hosting us for my son's wedding on August 7 2016,every thing was amazing timely professional and top five star service
    I would highly recommend this place

• User5119243 · 2+ years ago

Had our reception here. It was flawless. The management is very nice and accommodating. Even made some last minute changes without any issues. Would recommend this place to everyone. Thanks Waterford.

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2015

I had my wedding here two weeks ago. Staff was very attentive and extremely nice. Kevin was very pleasurable to work with and we felt comfortable after dropping our wedding items off!!

Connected · Married on 07/26/2014

The Waterford at Springfield was the venue of choice when we were searching for a location for our wedding. The location of this venue was easy to find and accessible. The venue is classy, beautiful, the service was outstanding and exceeded our expectations. The staff from beginning to our big day were attentive, informative and absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this location to all my family, friends, co workers and anyone looking to have an event.

Rhonda · Married on 10/19/2013

The Waterford at Springfield provides an exquisite venue to hold a wedding or any elaborate event. The ambiance with the crystal chandelier made the event that much more beautiful. My daughter's wedding was held there and the service provided was great. The food was excellent. The staff catered to our every need and was very courteous and professional.

I recommend this venue if you are looking for a very nice atmosphere with great food.

great place, great people, everybody was very helpful , i have million of thank for everyone there, they made my wedding day very special.

Brandy · Married on 12/15/2012

I could not have asked for a better experience! I had both my ceremony and reception at the Waterford at Springfield and everything went so perfectly!!! The staff is professional and extremely helpful. I highly recommend!

The Waterford made the experience worry-free. The day was perfect and the service and food was amazing.

Sonia · Married on 09/15/2012

They were amazing. Helpful, professionaly, and did everything I could have possibly wanted or needed to make my day special!

OUR WEDDING WAS AMAZING!
    From the moment we walked in and met with the staff at the Waterford we knew this was were we should host our wedding events, ceremony and reception! The design, professional staff, and other services that were provided made our day so memorable; my husband and I will never forget it! The venue was so much more cost effective than other venues in this area. You'll definitely get so much more for your money! Maximum flexibility on payments, which was so great! The staff was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The decoration were wonderful and incredible. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful our venue looked, particularly with the overhead elegance. We were impressed with how quickly and efficiently everyone worked to set up and take down the room from ceremony to reception. The Waterford went above and beyond our expectation. Thank you so much!!!

April · Married on 06/09/2012

We had our reception here. The food was amazing! I only wish I could have had more of it. The prices were great! We had a wonderful staff to work with. I highly recommend this place. They also worked great with our other vendors.

James · Married on 05/26/2012

Thanks to this venue I could not have had a better reception. I was worried that having a reception in a large venue with multiple rooms would take away from the intimate feeling of a reception but the Waterford did a perfect job. All of the waiters/waitresses were incredibly proffesional, wonderfully polite, and never let anyone's water/wine glass get empty. All of the food was amazing including the biggest filet's I have ever seen and best cooked duck I have ever had. The cocktail hour was perfect all of the hors d'oeuvres were amazing and plentiful. They were so incredibly flexible even able to add dinners for surprise guests to my wedding! I am forever thankful to the staff of this venue for providing me a great reception.

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

They were very accommodating through every step of the planning process. The food was great, the service was fabulous and the look and appeal of the venue is very eye catching. Their management team does everything they can to make the planning easy and smooth.

Shanda · Married on 02/11/2012

First I want to start out by stating the Waterford has the most awesome staff in the business. Kevin your awesome! Chef Mike totally rocks it out in the kitchen with his gourmet style comfort food. My husband and I were overjoyed with the entire coordination process. The facility is state of the art and would accomodate any bride/groom on their wedding day. We had a small quaint wedding. However the staff and servers professionalism & dedication made it truly a stellar experience. The CEO when not with other customers always greeted us with a handshake & smile. Am I recommending the Waterford??? NO DOUBT! Brides LOOK NO further for your venue!!! They made my wedding planning experience one I personally will never forget :-)

Michael · Married on 11/05/2011

wonderful service and great food

bana · Married on 02/24/2011

Awsome..... they were very nice and professional.. The cost of the wedding was reasonable. the food was excellent too. they will work with you step by step and make sure your dream comes true

• Rashanda Butler

Rashanda · Married on 10/16/2010

"Words cannot express my sincere thanks and appreciation to the Waterford Staff". Ms. Nerisha Joshi, Sales Manager was extremely professional, insightful and helpful in making my wedding day come to life. The Von Sternberg Ballroom was where my ceremony was held and when I saw the set-up of the room and the lovely decorations, I was completely blown away. As my husband and I walked into the reception in the Hazel Ballroom, we both were speechless of how well the Waterford Staff were able to flip the room quickly and swiftly just in time for the reception. It's simply amazing how well the staff worked as a team. Throughout the entire evening, Waterford Staff were consistently available during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I must comment on the food....one word...."Delicious". The food was phenomenal and many of our guests complimented us on the diversity of the foods and flavors. We knew we were in for a treat after attending the Food Tasting back in July with the Waterford Chef. We were extremely impressed by the Waterford and I would definitely recommend this venue to future brides. Throughout the entire year I planned my wedding, every time I phoned the Waterford regarding questions and/or comments, someone was always there to take my phone call.

Thanks Waterford-Springfield Family!

Be blessed,

Rashanda L. Jenkins
    Wedding on October 16, 2010

Katie · Married on 10/10/2010

The Waterford accomadate my every need. Since I was without a planner I decorated everything for my wedding myself with the aid of my family and they gave us Champagne when we finished. It meant so much to just they did that. They even pulled something out of their store room left from another wedding that matched my theme. They were very professional the day of and the staff told me it was my day to feel like a princess. The space is romantic and we got a lot of compliments on the quality of the buffet food served.

Kerie · Married on 11/20/2009

If I could give more than 5 points for the everything regarding Waterford I would. I have never experienced better customer service. They really are there to make your day so special. They accommodated us in every way possible. I was referred to Waterford receptions from a friend. They have an excellent reputation. The ballrooms are beautiful, the waiting staff is excellent. Everyone who works there is extremely professional. You have several meetings to put you at ease and help you with the choices you have to make. The Waterford is pretty much all-inclusive as they can also help with centerpieces.

Jalila · Married on 10/17/2009

The Waterford was the best decision I could have made for my wedding! Saul was wonderful and extremely helpful and responsive. On the day of Angela was there for me every second that I needed her. If there was something I asked of her she quickly corrected it which is why I would give them nothing less than 5 stars. There's always going to be something that goes wrong..but as long as there is someone there to fix it and fix it quick I can not complain. The room looked gorgeous. They took everything I gave them and placed it just as I had instructed. They worked well with my other vendors and you can tell they are professionals at their job. Now my guests favorite part...THE FOOD! it was amazing. Of course I hardly ate any but my guests had nothing bad to say. Although the bruchetta during cocktail hour was frozen and soggy..I can look past that because the crabcakes and shrimp were amazing. The stuffed autumn chicken and salmon were delicious. Thank you waterford for helping my wedding dreams come to life!

Ellen · Married on 10/03/2009

Excellent place to have a reception. Saul is knowledgeable when planning. The room was beautiful and set up just as asked including a kids section with TV and games. Chicken piccata was delicious. Great price when compared to other locations where you have to pay a fee and then hire a caterer.

saweera · Married on 08/10/2009

Everyone at the venue was very helpful. I was able to get in touch with a coordinator anytime I needed to and they were able to take care of my every need. My reception ended up being more than I had ever imagined.